SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

☼ Sheera: Lamictal and Brintellix

Sheera

@Sheera

Hey my sweet friend❤ so glad to have read this. It really seems like you are doing so well. I do know it may not always feel like it. But how huge is it to see you say coming out of this is huge! I do understand 100%. So it seems maybe I have turned a corner? Not a huge one but something has shifted. Im having alot more ptsd and flashbacks about it. But I definitely still have symptoms and daily but not as horrific like each month symptoms seem to have decreased a tiny bit in intensity. But of course im still scared and concerned. Scared of the feeling of life not being worth it. Scared of the si, and feeling of not wanting to live, the dread, aka and depression.  But it is alot better. I just pray it continues. I keep wondering if we actually get to a point where things are less and never go back to as awful as it once was? Love and light to you. Look forward to hearing back. 

13 months on 25 mg of sertraline.

Fast taper in march 2018, reinstated 12.5mg

Cold turkey sertraline april 17,2018

Zyprexa 5mg april 17,2018

Zyprexa taper to lamictal May 4-13 (life threatening rash)

Back on zyprexa 5mg for 10days & tapered over 5 weeks.

21 months off sertraline 

19 months off zyprexa

22 months into withdrawl 

@Elyssa143 yes, you will be back there!  All of this will be a past memory. Each day your brain is healing and you will come out of this more resilient, capable, and much more sure of who you are!  Keep at it every day and try to trust that you will eventually be 100%. I’m so glad you can see the healing now. ❤️❤️

hugs—Sheera

Started Lamictal and Brintellix in November 2015

May 2016 Discontinued Lamictal 100 to 50 and then stopped completely.

October 20, 2016 discontinued Brintellex 10 to 5 then went from 5 to 0 on November 10, 2016.

Currently off all antidepressants

Current Supplements:  L-Theanine, Natural Progesterone, L-Methylfolate, Vitamin D, Omega-3's, Probiotic

• Mentor

@Sheera Hey Sheera

Does the anhedonia go away completely during the windows?

Thanks

Amira

Cymbalta 30 mg- 60 mg 

06/2016-  10/2018 ( Cold Turkey) 

@Amira123 great question!  My anhedonia has just recently started to disappear for longer moments. And I would say based on my past healing that it probably feels like it’s gone completely and there’s probably more healing to be done—yay I will probably feel even better!!

Anhedonia is so hard!  Do you have any strategies that you’re using to try to cope with it?  Especially if you’re a person who typically feels joy (or tries to) in minute things. I’ve been feeling the anhedonia lately—I can’t find a tv show to watch, I have a million books I ordered and want to read but I can’t get myself to do it. It’s just blah. It has improved SO MUCH though!  Hang in there!!

Sheera

October 20, 2016 discontinued Brintellex 10 to 5 then went from 5 to 0 on November 10, 2016.

Current Supplements:  L-Theanine, Natural Progesterone, L-Methylfolate, Vitamin D, Omega-3's, Probiotic

• Mentor

These are great news and it gives me hope, I wish you complete recovery, Sheera

i am 20 months off CT and i am still struggling with emotions numbness, anhedonia and DP. I am trying to do most things i used to do in the past but i can't get any pleasure out of them. 

So did it take 3.5 years for the anhedonia to disappear completely for you?

Amira

Cymbalta 30 mg- 60 mg 

06/2016-  10/2018 ( Cold Turkey) 

@Amira123 I am currently at 3.5 years and I would say it is probably the symptom that I still notice the most besides my sleep

issues. So it’s not completely gone yet but it is way more manageable than it used to be.  I remember when I used to think about doing the dishes and it caused me so much stress. That level of it is gone. And I have lots of time where I don’t notice it all. It will get better and I promise it’s so worth it!  ❤️

@Sheera its always so reassuring to read your responses. Im coming up om 27 months. Still struggling. Definitely less in tense. But the dread, hopelessness and feeling of not wanting to do this anymore is hard. The fear of never healing or being years out still struggling is so hard. Life has never felt not worth it for me :( and thats distressing in itself. On top of the awful Akathisia inner and the intrusive si. But even the intrusive thoughts seem to be more fleeting lately? Ive been pretty discouraged lately i see alot of suffering. I even had a lady tell me last night that this is life. The struggling is normal and this is how my life would be and i would just have to work at the thoughts and feelings and of course severly triggered me as ive pushed through so much during this and done everything I can yet i cant make the akasthsia go i cant make the dread or feeling of wanting to die go no matter how much. I try. I do what i used to love i push everyday. I was really hoping by this time id be alot better and every day wouldnt still be some level of struggle but it is better. But still not a way to live. I also get disocuraged becUae i feel pretty alone with my symptoms this far out. Most everyone i talk to has had these severe things drop off for them :(. Looking forward to hearing back. Hugs

21 months off sertraline 

19 months off zyprexa

22 months into withdrawl 

@Elyssa143So this lady who said this is life and said it’s a struggle really has no idea. There is life and then there’s trying to do life in withdrawal. There is no comparison. It’s like a hill compared to Mt Everest. When this is over, the real life struggles will be hard but you won’t have withdrawal symptoms on top of them nagging at your every turn. Please don’t put any stock into what people who haven’t gone through withdrawal say about it. This is all of life’s problems on crack. 😆  

As far as people having symptoms this far out, I do and there are a lot of people in the success stories who have struggled this long. There will be a window here sometime soon—you’ll see what it’s like to have some really good days strung together and it will all be worthwhile. You can and you will do this!  

Hugs—Sheera 

• 2 months later...

Meh. I haven’t had a real window in quite some time. My neuroemotions are all over the place. Anger, judgement, annoyance are all there. Also at the same time lack of motivation and interest. But none are as intense as they used to be which is a positive. I’m just frustrated at the length of this. My husband and I are having a hard time connecting. I no longer appear to be struggling to him and put on a pleasant face to disguise how I feel to most people so it’s hard when I let it all out around him.  I guess this is all a good thing. Before I was a zombie and he knew when I wasn’t myself. I don’t feel like I’m in a wave but it’s definitely not a window. The anhedonia is really getting to me right now especially with being at home so much due to Covid. I don’t feel normal but I don’t feel great. Is feeling great really going to ever happen?  Maybe this is all the healing I will be?  I don’t remember being this crabby before drugs so I have hope deep in my soul that things will improve. It’s just been so long. I really thought I’d be 100% by now. Take care, warriors. 

Sheera

@Sheera

hello my sweet friend. I can relate 100%! I always wonder if this is it for me. We plateau and then we think is this it? From every story I’ve read everyone feels like that and then continues to improve! I am no where near healed so I understand your frustration but you’ve come so far and are so much better! It will continue. It has to!!!! One day girl. One day. I cannot connect with my fiancé either :( it all sucks but it is better so I’m trying to be greatful for that

21 months off sertraline 

19 months off zyprexa

22 months into withdrawl 

• Moderator Emeritus

@Sheera and @Elyssa143,

I've 'bingwatched' SA and success stories for many months after my Paroxetine crash, and I recognize your fears. But :

1 hour ago, Elyssa143 said:

From every story I’ve read everyone feels like that and then continues to improve! 

Exactly ! 🤗

I've seen this pattern too.

Take care ☀️

Edited by Erell

2006 : 20mg Paxil+Bromazepam. 2008 : cold turkey of both. 2010 : Reinstatement 20mg Paxil + Bromazepam.

2014-June2017 : Switch from Bromazepam to Prazepam, slow taper to 0mg.

2018 to August 2019 : Paxil 20mg taper (3% every 15 days). 22 Aug 2019 updose to 10mg (was at 8.4mg).

25th Sept 2019 To April 2020 : found SA, holding at 10mg Paxil. 

April 2020 : Paxil 10mg to Prozac 7mg bridge. Details topic/21457

Current Supplements : magnesium citrate + fish oil

Current medication :

* 7pm Diazepam  : 0.85mg (15 Aug 2022) / 0.95 mg (24 April 2022) / 1mg Diazepam (since 29 Aug 2020)

* 8am Prozac : 6.16mg (25 oct 2022, feel awful, slight updose) / 6.08 mg (9 oct 2022) / 6.24mg (11 July 22) / 6.44mg (22 May 22) / 6.64mg (4 Nov 21) / 6.72mg (8 oct 21) / 6.8 mg (15 Sept 21)6.88mg (14 Aug 21)/ 6.92mg (23 Jun 21)

I am not a professional, I don't give medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

@Erell and @Elyssa143

thank you for your reassuring words. Those are the same things I tell people but it’s hard to say them to myself. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sheera

• 1 month later...

Blah. I’m in a wave. Bad sleep, hopelessness, neuroemotions. I’m very sensitive and annoyed easily. I’m getting sucked down the hole that the feelings are true and valid even though they aren’t. Teaching in a pandemic I’m sure does not help but something I learned being at home for 6 months is that waves happen even when I don’t have stress. So I might as well be working and distracted in a wave than at home focusing on it. I am terrible at patience. When this all started I thought I’d be good by year 4 and while I’m 1000% improved I am nowhere near (I hope) 100%. I’m just sad today. I’d take any words of encouragement if you’ve got them. ❤️

• Mentor

@Sheera

Hi there. I can totally relate to your words. I want to congratulate you though on your success. What an a accomplishment you have reached. Well done.

Life has its ups and downs, and we all experience it. Wouldn’t life be so boring if we would not have any challenges and have everything just put in our lab without any effort 🤔

You should be so proud of how far you have come. Wanting to strive higher like I feel you want is a great quality to have. 
You can do anything that you set your mind to.

Hoping for a wonderful window coming your way soon.

All the best to you.

1999-2020  20 mg Paxil

Bridged with Fluoxetine to help me get off Paxil.

2022 Fluoxetine 15 mg 12/12 14mg 27/12  13mg jan 12mg feb 11mg mars 10mg, 9 mg 8,5 mg 7.6mg 7.0 mg 6,3 mg 5,6 mg 5,0 mg 4,5 mg 4,0 mg 3.6mg 3,2 mg 2,9 mg 2,6 mg 2,3 mg 2,0 mg

I am not a medical professional nor is this a medical advice. I only talk from my own experience.

@Sheera although I’m trailing behind you and don’t have much in the way of encouragment but you always tell me it always improves once the wave ends things are a lot better. I’m pretty down too my symptoms have been awful so I can relate. I’m sorry your struggling and life stress on top of everything else isn’t helping but you always tell me things are a lot better and that’s signs of healing so we just have to hang in there. Hugs to you my friend❤️ And yes my waves happen regardless as well too, so might as well stay distracted.

21 months off sertraline 

19 months off zyprexa

22 months into withdrawl 

• 2 weeks later...

@Hanna72 and @Elyssa143

Thank you for stopping by. The wave is hanging around a bit but it’s not as bothersome as it used to be which is a plus I guess?  My biggest symptoms in this wave: exhaustion, headache and muscle tightness in the face, neuroemotions (but I get over them much more quickly—I used to be affected for days. Now it’s an hour and I can move on), also lack of interest in things/anhedonia is back but not as bad. I’m sure the stress of teaching in a pandemic is not helping my healing at all. It’s taxing on the nervous system. Finding peace in this time is difficult. 

Keep on keeping on warriors ❤️❤️
Sheera

• 1 month later...

Hello all—

I hit the 4 year mark this last week. And the 6 year mark of when this began. After reading many success stories at the beginning of this journey, I was hopeful that I would be completely healed by now. I am not.  This set me back for a moment this week while I was accepting 🙄 a short, but seemingly intense at the time, wave. I have never been one of those people who ever got really good at accepting the crappiness of waves. I’ve read on here about you people and I envy you. Luckily I have two very very good partners in all of this—my husband and my best friend. Both of them constantly remind me of how much I’ve healed and how this wave won’t last forever. If you can’t accept, find a few people who can be there for you in the thick of it and it will keep you going.

I came on here today just because I wanted to share an epiphany I had yesterday that might help some of you who are still in the midst of it all or maybe even at the same place I am. The biggest symptom I am struggling with right now are neuroemotions— depression, anxiety, anger, annoyance, anhedonia. When I get a wave, I hate everything. My children, my husband, my puppy, my job, everything. The worst is how much I can’t stand myself. Nothing is good enough. I have never been this way prior to withdrawal so that has been exceptionally hard for me. And I find that when I can’t stand myself, no one else is doing “it” right either. As withdrawal has progressed, these symptoms have diminished and shortened but sometimes I still believe them as truth. I am getting better at though which is a sign of healing. 

Back to my epiphany, with those neuroemotions I always get this intense feeling that I need to quit teaching.  I don’t like it anymore. It doesn’t make me happy. It’s so hard—this year especially with covid so many teachers I know have been feeling this. But this week I just realized that those are more lies that withdrawal is telling me. Bear with me on this epiphany. Last year (pretty recent in my mind) weekends were still not great for me. They were better than during the week because if it was a wave at least I could do it in private. These days my weekends are pretty glorious.  For the past 5 years I have hated cleaning on the weekends. I recently started enjoying that feeling again of being organized and making lists. It actually gave me joy. 😊 it feels so good.  Cleaning is something I get out of bed to do now. I know some of you understand what I’m talking about. The lack of motivation because even though you know you can cross it off the list, the satisfaction of completing the task does not exist. It has started to return for me!!!  So my epiphany is this. If I can start to enjoy cleaning again, I think I will eventually enjoy my job again. It’s just been SO LONG since that feeling has existed that I need to wait a little bit longer. 

I remember reading posts at the beginning and people would ask about the “last wave” and how it all ended. I’ve found it doesn’t work that way. It’s like putting together the 1000 piece puzzle. Some days the pieces fit together nicely and many days some are on the floor, lost. My puzzle is getting so much closer to being fully put together. So if you’re not feeling fully put together today, wait to find the missing piece. It’s there!  You’ll eventually find it. 

Take care everyone and keep being warriors ❤️
Sheera

• Mentor

Hi Sheera, I received your post's notification and I'm happy to hear news about you! I would prefer to hear that all your issues are gone but I want to tell you that you are a very inspiration for me (and I'm sure also for people who are still struggling) because tenacity and resilence brought you very far and I'm sure in a better place instead the beginnig. I think that this is already a success and I totally agree about your thoughts: the healing don't appear suddenly but it's a long process which is a result of overcoming all these hard tests.

Probably your waves can be related to our demanding mind (and some teachers can be very perfectionists and I'm in this category) that push us to ask for more and more from us... The wd maybe exacerbate this trend... Very often I repeat to myself this mindful thought: 'You go well as you are', 'You are enough'...

I want to ask you a million dolllar question: would you do everything you did again? Do you say this suffering is worth it? Sometimes in very bad days I ask to me if I'm doing the right thing quitting this drug and I'm scared about an endless journey... Where there quieter times for you during these four years?

I'm sure one day (not to far) I will read your success story and it will be for me my favourite!

Keep fighting in the final battle!

All my love,

Leila

July 2015: the 20mg citalopram for great stress begins

After two years I start tapering (slow but without medical advice) and I guess wrongly. First up to 10 mg, then 5 mg and 2 mg (liquid solution) and skips

January 2020 (I don't remember exactly the day): off citalopram (last dose 2mg).

June 2020: adrenal crash. The beginning of Hell on Earth

Current supplement:

- saffron pill (20 mg) + vit. E, omega 3 (EPA + DHA) 2g, magnesium bisglycinate 300 mg, iron , vitamin D3 (2500ui) +K7 (50 ui), vitamin C (1g) + quercitin (25 mg), theanine (as necessary).

Try meditating / mindfulness, walking every day, CBT/ACT, massage.

"E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle" ("And so we went out to see the stars again")

(Dante Alighieri, Divine Comedy , Inferno, XXXIV, 139)

@Leila thank you for your kind words of support. Your words of “you are enough” are just perfect and will serve you well even after withdrawal. As to your question of would I do this over again?  The answer is a definite yes. But I will tell you that I thought many times about reinstating or trying another drug. I think at 2 years I finally realized I’d made it too far to turn back. I learned so many things about myself that will serve me well as I travel this crazy life journey.  My children and I are close—probably due to the fact that during the worst of withdrawal all I could muster was sitting on the couch with them watching TV. But that’s really all our children want anyway—to spend time with us. I learned that “just being” counted as something and have continued to practice that even as I’ve healed. My husband and I are exceptionally close and that is because of this hell. He has been my greatest cheerleader.  I guess through it all there has always been hope for me that I will be “myself again.”  And now that I’m experiencing that more often, I can say it is definitely worth the wait.  The brain is so good at healing itself and creating new connections—this will happen for you as well. Keep on keeping on warrior—you can do this! ❤️

Sheera

Hi, Sheera,

I relate very well to your feelings about getting no pleasure out of getting something crossed off your list, and then one day you feel that satisfaction.  At times, I get nothing out of it in the moment, but feel the satisfaction later.  Trying to be motivated is harder in light of this delayed response.

I’m in awe that you can teach through this. That is amazing in and of itself.  You are an inspiration.

Rosetta

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/16629-rosetta-ct-may-2011-too-fast-taper-feb-2017/?page=25

2001-2011 Celexa 10 mg raised to 40 mg then 60 mg over this time period

May 2011 OB Doctor's Cold switch Celexa 60 mg to 10 mg Zoloft sertraline (baby born)

2012-2016 - Doctors raised dose of Zoloft up to 150 mg

2016 - Xanax prescribed - as needed - 0.5 mg about every 3 days (bad reaction)

2016 - Stopped Xanax

Late 2016- Began (too fast) taper of Zoloft

Early 2017 - Trazodone prescribed for bedtime (doseage unknown)

Feb 2017 - Completed taper/stopped Trazodone

Drug free since Feb 2017

2017 - Unisom otc very rarely for sleep

@Rosetta it’s helpful to know you feel the same about your to do list even though I don’t wish that on anyone. 

I don’t know how I’m teaching either except that with everyone feeling overwhelmed and emotional now I don’t feel so alone.  😆 

I hope you’re doing well. I check your page often and it looks like healing is coming slowly but surely.  ❤️

Sheera

Thank you, Sheera.  Just think: someday we will say to ourselves, “I survived PAWS in the midst of a pandemic of Covid.  I can do anything!”

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/16629-rosetta-ct-may-2011-too-fast-taper-feb-2017/?page=25

May 2011 OB Doctor's Cold switch Celexa 60 mg to 10 mg Zoloft sertraline (baby born)

2016 - Stopped Xanax

Drug free since Feb 2017

@Rosetta PAWS in itself makes me think that—add Covid and I’m pretty sure we have superpowers!!   ❤️😘

• 2 weeks later...

I feel bad putting this out there because it’s not an intense WD symptom. I am highly functioning now but still not fully healed. I’ve said this before but I’m in the state where I don’t realize it’s a WD symptom until I’m over it and then I realize “that wasn’t normal” 👀 I’ve been in this lately where I can’t seem to pull myself away from whatever I’m working on. If I do transition to something else, my mind has trouble focusing on that new thing and I go back to it. It’s this urge to get things done.  It’s strange and hard to explain but it doesn’t feel normal but it doesn’t feel that weird that when it first started I would call it a WD symptom.  I feel like it’s similar to when I had SI. Those were scary but I knew they were WD. Lately I will be so lost in reading things on my phone that it gets so late and time for bed. So I never get to do the thing I planned and then I’m sad about it. But my mind—at the time—didn’t have the strength to pull away. Does this sound like anyone else?  I wouldn’t even call this a wave—just a withdrawal normal that is not my normal. I think I’m going to try meditating when I notice this to calm my mind?  This seems trivial but maybe someone else has some ideas. 

Sheera

• Moderator Emeritus

This might be what you are talking about:

dyschronometria-distorted-time-perception

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

@ChessieCat this seems exactly what I was trying to explain. It also doesn’t help that normal things we usually do in December are not happening due to Covid. So it may be making the symptom worse for me because I am home more trying to keep my family safe. Thank you for the link. It’s much appreciated. 

Yep.  Had that for years and years and years!  Long before I quit the meds.  It still happens occasionally.  It seems harmless, doesn’t it?  Most of the time it is, but it’s super weird.  My husband knows about it before I do.  He says I’m locked in to a task.  It’s very frustrating for him, but it’s not as intense as it used to be.  The number of odd behaviors these meds and WD from them cause!

I’m really glad to hear you are doing so well.  Don’t worry.  This is just a temporary thing.  It will go away just like all the rest.

💜Rosetta

2016 - Stopped Xanax

Drug free since Feb 2017

• 4 weeks later...

I had a really good Christmas break after a rough few weeks in December. Today I went back to work and I feel the same as I did when I left school a few weeks ago—stressed, incompetent, unmotivated, anxious... So I realized a few things from this. 1—I think this is a first in at least 5 years where I didn’t want to go back to work. It was restful and nice to be at home. This is a celebration because before I would want break to be over so I could have the distraction of teaching/work from my thoughts. 2— my neuroemotions are flaring up right now. Anxiety and depression, excessive ruminations, annoyances with small things. No grace for myself. It’s not cool. Where before I was so focused on my terrible symptoms now I can function and have to be careful that I am not listening to my emotions. Do others have this?  The brain says MAJOR ENEMY and I react like it’s major and then I look back on it and am SO EMBARRASSED that I made such a big deal of it. 👀. I am trying to take moments to breathe between these warning signs before I react but it takes DAYS for me to calm down about it and I can’t stop ruminating until I act or seemingly do something to solve the problem. I’ve read about the emotional spiral but this is a tiny bit different in that I can’t consciously decide if the feeling is valid or not. 

I know this will pass. It always does ❤️

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

Just wanted to stop and say that I think you have a great positive outlook! I relate to lots of things that you've posted on your thread about withdrawal and it's helped me a lot to read and to know I'm not just going a bit crazy 😂 I really think you are doing a great job. ❤️

October 2019- started on 10mg Citalopram

June 2020- increased to 20mg but had bad side effects.

July 2020- switched to 37.5mg Venlafaxine, then switched back to 10mg Citalopram after 2 weeks.

Came off Citalopram 10mg completely on July 20th

@Heidi1 I posted on your thread 😊 and no we’re not crazy!!  Just healing!  

I have noticed lately a better ability to dismiss my ruminating thoughts. I’m guessing I was in a wave when this was impossible. Thank goodness for that!  It’s like the problem is swirling in my head to be solved and I can’t grab the pieces to put it all together. I do all the things to let it go but there’s the physical presence of the problem in my head.  It finally subsided but it’s troublesome when it happens because I want to talk to everyone about the perceived problem. My husband asked me numerous times to stop talking about it so I know it’s annoying  🤣 it was not funny at the time as I needed to talk about it! And it’s fine when it’s him but when the coworkers see me obsessed I feel a lot of shame later on because I realize how obsessed I was. Oh well, maybe I can recognize it next time and be a little more rational?  Who knows—WD brain fools me a lot!  

I’m in a good WD normal right now and am thankful. We’ve had 3 snow days due to a giant storm this week and I was actually able to enjoy them. This is new. And amazing. ❤️

I’m assuming this is a WD symptom but I’m not sure where to find any information on it. I have a VERY tense jaw and cheek area. And my forehead has the worst headache. I feel like it’s being squeezed. I try to do relaxation for my face but I can’t get it to relax. Is there any info on what this could be?  I’ve had it before and it does dissipate but I’m curious about what it is?  And maybe someone who’s dealt with it has some techniques for dealing with it. 

Thanks for any help—❤️

Sheera

• Moderator Emeritus

There are many existing topics where members discuss various things.  Use an internet search engine and add site:survivingantidepressants.org to the search term.

facial-tics-jaw-tongue-muscle-tension-and-pain-bruxism-teeth-clenching-tmj

migraine-headache-neck-ache-pain-and-head-pressure

You might try Magnesium.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• Mentor

Dear @Sheera, I also experienced this... It could be related to trigeminal nerve or ATM... I found helpful some videos on youtube about self osteopathic massage...😘

July 2015: the 20mg citalopram for great stress begins

After two years I start tapering (slow but without medical advice) and I guess wrongly. First up to 10 mg, then 5 mg and 2 mg (liquid solution) and skips

January 2020 (I don't remember exactly the day): off citalopram (last dose 2mg).

June 2020: adrenal crash. The beginning of Hell on Earth

Current supplement:

- saffron pill (20 mg) + vit. E, omega 3 (EPA + DHA) 2g, magnesium bisglycinate 300 mg, iron , vitamin D3 (2500ui) +K7 (50 ui), vitamin C (1g) + quercitin (25 mg), theanine (as necessary).

Try meditating / mindfulness, walking every day, CBT/ACT, massage.

"E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle" ("And so we went out to see the stars again")

(Dante Alighieri, Divine Comedy , Inferno, XXXIV, 139)

@Leilai will check that out! Thank you ❤️

@Sheera how are you feeling?

21 months off sertraline 

19 months off zyprexa

22 months into withdrawl 

@Elyssa143I’m actually pretty good!  I was in a short wave last weekend but this week has been good even though our temps are way below normal and it won’t stop snowing.  February is a hard month and we’re halfway though it!!  ❤️