SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

UK Petition for Tapering kits from Pharma companies

historygal

Hi Guys,

I posted this in the media section but realized it needs to go in this section. We are seeing some major changes here in the UK, at the moment we are on the cusp of fighting for a national helpline for Tapering etc, this petition is about putting the onus on the pharma companies to provide information for Tapering etc, please sign its by my friend and someone who has been affected by ADS,

https://www.change.org/p/secretary-of-state-for-health-jeremy-hunt-make-pharmaceutical-firms-help-users-who-want-to-stop-taking-anxiety-depression-drugs?recruiter=58757463&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_facebook_responsive&utm_term=mob-xs-comment_share-no_msg

thanks Guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Historygal, I just wanted to say thank you so much for helping to spread the word. I am really grateful to you for the support.

Also, to anyone reading, BBC Radio 5 Live have a programme tomorrow (12 Feb 2017) on antidepressants, I have a little interview as part of the programme. It would be great if you could listen in or even contact the show to share your experiences.

Here's a link to the programmes web page:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b08dnpkn

Contact details are:
Phone 0500 909 693
SMS 85058
Email: 5liveinvestigates@bbc.co.uk
Facebook: www.facebook.com/5live
Twiter: @BBC5live

March 2012 - Prescribed Mirtazapine 15mg for anxiety and phobias

May 2012 - Jan 2017 - Had several brief spells on 30mg, none helpful, remained at 15mg

May 2017 - Started my withdrawal by transferring to liquid preparation at the same dosage (1ml = 15mg)