H202

Shanti

I have many spiritual friends that are health nuts, into yoga and vegetarian. They always have lots of suggestions for me. I reject most of it, because they just don't understand that I can't take a bunch of supplements and I can't stand on my head. Several of them though suggest the breathing exercises for the brain, and peroxide.

Anyway, I was really thinking about the idea of adding Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide to my drinking water to add more oxygen to the blood, and therefore the brain. So I did a lot of research and found a good article by a doctor that explains how it works well. I felt good about it so I ordered some 3% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide from Amazon and will give it a try. I'm also going to do Pranayama every day.

The Many Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide

Anyone that wants to try this, DO NOT use the peroxide that you buy at drug stores. It's not food grade and it has other chemicals in it.

Taper from Cymbalta, Paxil, Prozac & Antipsychotics finished June 2012.

Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)

My Paxil Website

My Intro

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, I feel better and I'm not doing the involuntary deep inbreaths anymore. It's so hard to say what is helping most, as I tried several different things at the same time. H202, Deep Breathing, and the Gold supplement. My energy feels a lot better too.

If anyone tries this, here are a couple of tips. It tastes real bad. Add just a teaspoon and a half into a gallon of distilled water. I find it tastes better if I don't refrigerate it. Be sure you only mix peroxide with DISTILLED water. If you use any other kind, it will likely have some minerals in it and the H202 might have an unknown chemical reaction.

Taper from Cymbalta, Paxil, Prozac & Antipsychotics finished June 2012.

Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)

My Paxil Website

My Intro

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy