spokety: needing support

spokety

14 hours ago, bhasski said:

All can relate. I am too cold turkey ..found out this site almost 8 months off, adamant not to go back and was in  sheer shock of wdl  -- so didnt reinstate.

First why did you stop cold turkey again when you know it can cause havoc?

I am bearing the price of doctors fault andy wdl decision making. 

Everyone has 2 options here .. ct torture or taper slow process .

Sry... coulnt write coherent.

I stopped cold turkey before and nothing happened for 6 months so I don't really know if that makes a difference.

• Administrator
On 1/2/2018 at 11:08 PM, Altostrata said:

spokety, this is a site for going off drugs, not a general mental health site.

While how you're feeling is important, we can't do much for you unless we know what drugs you're taking. Then we might be able to make suggestions about how to minimize them.

If you're not looking for ways to taper your drugs, this may not be the right site for you.

On 1/6/2018 at 10:50 AM, Altostrata said:

The purpose of antipsychotics is to dull feeling. This can persist when you're off the drugs. Like other withdrawal symptoms, it will very gradually fade over months and possibly years.

Do you have any other post-discontinuation symptoms?

On 3/5/2018 at 4:12 PM, spokety said:

Yes I have many but the list is to long to explain.  Every pleasure or feeling or enjoyment is removed from my life.  It's pure torture.  Every time I get off meds I get paranoid and end up back in the hospital that's the problem.

On 3/5/2018 at 5:34 PM, Altostrata said:

That makes sense -- you're going off the drugs too fast. To minimize your drugs, you have to go slowly and carefully.

The last time you posted here was early January. What kind of information are you looking for here?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Administrator

It's a reminder. Please re-read this topic.

This is a site for going off drugs. We've asked you a number of questions about your drug use, with no answers from you. Not much we can do for you without that information.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

• 4 months later...
  • Administrator

spokety, here is your Introductions topic.

• 11 months later...
  • Administrator

spokety, how are you doing?

• ChessieCat changed the title to spokety: needing support