SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Mixing drugs in gelatin capsules

Effeffexor

Quick question. I'm putting my Effexor XR beads in gelatin capsules because for some reason my body has a hard time digesting anything. My question is, I noticed with some meds, you can't take them with others - such as iron or calcium. How can I find out which of my meds to take with what? Can I put some in the same capsule? Where is that smart chemist who always helps me?

Began tapering on 9/22/16 from 150mg EffexorXR

Freedom on 05/10/17
I'm finding life again after YEARS of meds that made me out of it and gaming addiction that took me from real life.

Remember, slow and steady wins the race! 

• Moderator Emeritus

If you go to drugs.com and list all your drugs in the interactions checker it will tell you which you cant take together. Not sure about putting them all in one capsule, I think I would get confused, it doesnt take much to confuse me!  :blink:

https://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.html

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

Different drugs occasionally (mostly benzos) 1976 - 1981 (no problem)

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Tapered  March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg  

July 2017 30mg.  May 15 2018 25mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

• Altostrata changed the title to Mixing drugs in gelatin capsules

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy