Hot Coffee and lawsuits against corporations

Shanti

It's important to understand propositions and bills that are going through that protect businesses from being sued for punitive damages when they harm people. Watch out for Tort Reform (not a reform at all, but protection to businesses from lawsuits). Propaganda of lawsuits that are frivolous makes people with serious injuries appear to be a joke.

Did you know that the lady that spilled coffee from McDonalds and sued them suffered third degree burns that required skin grafts and that she almost died? McDonalds and big corporation made it a joke, and subsequently used this distortion to pass the Tort Reform bill that protects big businesses from being sued? It took away our rights to sue. Another big media distortion that took away our rights and protection from big business.

When she sued McDonalds, all she asked for was them to pay for her medical expenses that Medicaid didn't cover. The jury awarded her 2.5 million to give McDonalds a lesson. Finally, after the 701st burn victim, they turned the heat down by 10 degrees.

Taper from Cymbalta, Paxil, Prozac & Antipsychotics finished June 2012.

Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)

My Paxil Website

My Intro

Wow Alto, you're a mind reader. I was thinking of asking you to change the title of this thread to include something about lawsuits! Thank you :)

Taper from Cymbalta, Paxil, Prozac & Antipsychotics finished June 2012.

Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)

My Paxil Website

My Intro