Aeroman - I have recovered from Lexapro and Cipro

• Moderator Emeritus
On 7/4/2018 at 9:33 PM, Wassimlapino said:

How long it took for u aeroman to feel whole again? 3-4 years?

yes, between year 3 and 4.  Which was 2012 for me.  I quit Lexapro in Feb 2008.

Lexparo 10mg user for 2.5 years. Last dose was 2/27/2008 after a fast 1 month taper. Recovered around 2011. Had issues with depression, anxiety, akathasia, inner restlessness, vertigo, insomnia, loss of appetite, eye floaters just to name a few. Basically rode it out, employing the Dr. Claire Weekes method.

Took Cipro in July of 2014 and have been having set backs with nausea, vertigo, anxiety (racing thoughts), and depression the last half of 2014.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 7/5/2018 at 6:31 AM, Bobo32 said:

Aero HAve you stopped caffeine completely or are you taking it again after recovery?

I feel caffeine affects me alot and I also have exteme sweating without apparent reason Did you have that as well?

Thank you

I had quit any type of caffeine during w/d.  I started drinking it again about a year after recovery and I am all good now.  Everything normal.

Lexparo 10mg user for 2.5 years. Last dose was 2/27/2008 after a fast 1 month taper. Recovered around 2011. Had issues with depression, anxiety, akathasia, inner restlessness, vertigo, insomnia, loss of appetite, eye floaters just to name a few. Basically rode it out, employing the Dr. Claire Weekes method.

Took Cipro in July of 2014 and have been having set backs with nausea, vertigo, anxiety (racing thoughts), and depression the last half of 2014.

MOD NOTE:  FLH has now created an Intro topic.

Hi Aeroman!

I was inspired to join from reading  your posts about your recovery journey, and am looking for hope in these desperate times of esciltopram withdrawals.  I was on this med for 7 mths...most of which was a nightmare, before deciding that it was imperative to taper myself off.  I ended up in a rehab facility for the past two months to try and recover in a safe environment.  I am a wife amd mom to two beautiful boys, and desperately want to get home to them, but my recovery is not going so well.  At the end of my time on the lex., I developed terrible dizzyness that has persisted since March, through my entire taper, and still has not subsided.  I am suffering from a whole host of other side effects and need some encouragement that I can push through and heal.  How do I manage to go home and fight through all of my own pain and still be a good wife and mother?  Did holistic approches help you at all?  Feeling hopeless and desperate.:/

Thank you.

Edited by ChessieCat
mod note

Hi there.  I hope I am doing this right. My brain doesn’t quite function at normal capacity post med withdrawal.:/

Below is my med history;

10 Mgs Lexapro (generic eaciltalopram) started November 29th 2017, last dose  6/1.

.5 Mgs Xanex started November 29th 2017, last dose 5/17.  Switched to .25 Valium.  Currently taking.

I am currently suffering from PAWS due to Lexapro withdrawals, with symptoms including  akistasia, annidonia, dizzyness fatigue, loss of appitite, headaches, insomina..although easing with melatonin, lack of focus, poor coordination, impaired balance, hopelessness. Looking for support.  I have been in a drug treatment facility for two months to ease the pain of the med tapers, and am due to leave for home July 17th.  I am a wife and mother of two boys, and am scared of the person I have become since Lexapro ruined my life, and need reassurance that I will be able to recover from the brutal effects this drug has left me dealing with.  I was a bright, happy, fun loving, quick witted person before all of this, and desperately want to  emerge from this knowing that these qualities can and will return.  My children need me!  I need me.

19 hours ago, Aeroman said:

yes, between year 3 and 4.  Which was 2012 for me.  I quit Lexapro in Feb 2008.

Cant wait till it ends! Im 2 years off now, aeroman plz can u  describe how it feels when recovered?! Are the same person as before? One thing i need to know had u a red color inside ur eyes when in withdrawl ? And are ur emotions fully recovered? Are u able to laugh ? Cry? 

Was on zyprexa and fluanxol ,imipramine for 8 months. Got off all! Still have issues with cognition, insomnia and fatigue, depression.

-no supplements

-no sugar/caffein

@Aeroman I think I read in one of your post that you had a bad wave around a year? I am 13 months out and a BIG wave has hit me. I have symptoms back that have been gone for several months. I am trying to maintain my normal, daily routine, but having to ease up quite a bit on my workouts while still getting them in. This wave is really a tough one. I am keeping in mind that it is part of the healing process and, it is what it is. I cant change it. I have to accept it and wait it out. It is re-assuring, though to hear from others who have recovered. Any words of wisdom would be much appreciated. God Bless.

Started Wellbutrin 300xl mid July, 2009. Stopped Wellbutrin 300xl cold turkey May 8, 2017

Started having symptoms started June 2, 2017. Started Wellbutrin 150xl July 7, 2017

Started Remeron 15mg August 15, 2017. Increased Remeron to 30mg October 4, 2017

Increased Wellbutrin to 300xl November 24, 2017. Lowered Wellbutrin 300xl back to 150xl January 8, 2018

Started weaning off of Remeron 30mg. Cut to 22.25mg January 11, 2018

Cut Remeron to 15mg January 18, 2018 Cut Remeron to 7.5mg January 25, 2018

Cut Remeron to 3.5mg January 30,2018. Stopped taking Remeron February 1, 2018

Currently taking: Fish Oil, Magnesium, Calcium, Vit D, Progesterone,

Hormone Replacement Pellets-Estrogen Testosterone 

Aeroman, I’ve been in this state of fear for so long (almost 4.5 yrs) that I don’t know how to get out of it.  If something changes in my life it is as if I automatically become fearful.  If I feel uncomfortable just sitting here, it’s the emotion fear I resort to.  Any suggestions how to get over this?  Does time heal this too?

<p>10 years of ssri and finally tapered off in 2 years. Off Celexa by jan/28/2014 and off benzos by March/6th/2014 after only two months use and still experiencing withdrawal symptoms.

3 hours ago, Tootsieroll said:

Aeroman, I’ve been in this state of fear for so long (almost 4.5 yrs) that I don’t know how to get out of it.  If something changes in my life it is as if I automatically become fearful.  If I feel uncomfortable just sitting here, it’s the emotion fear I resort to.  Any suggestions how to get over this?  Does time heal this too?

What's symptoms are you still experiencing how long were you on meds for 

1 hour ago, Liamb123456 said:

What's symptoms are you still experiencing how long were you on meds for 

I still experience anxiety and dp/dr under stressful situations.  Ones I cannot bear are agoraphobia and monophobia.  All the other symptoms are little tolerable ones I deal with daily like floaters, frequent urination, insomnia, intrusive thoughts, ocd, neurosis, slow critical thinking, yeast/gut issues, cortisol wasting muscles, hormone issues..the list goes on.  All still there but to a lesser degree.  The monophobia would have to be the worst.  I don’t feel comfortable alone or without my safe person.  I use to be so carefree and independent.  Now i’m not sure what independence feels like.  I dont know what to do with myself.  Not like I can do much anyways when my chest is tight and the world starts to look like a fishbowl.

<p>10 years of ssri and finally tapered off in 2 years. Off Celexa by jan/28/2014 and off benzos by March/6th/2014 after only two months use and still experiencing withdrawal symptoms.

57 minutes ago, Tootsieroll said:

I still experience anxiety and dp/dr under stressful situations.  Ones I cannot bear are agoraphobia and monophobia.  All the other symptoms are little tolerable ones I deal with daily like floaters, frequent urination, insomnia, intrusive thoughts, ocd, neurosis, slow critical thinking, yeast/gut issues, cortisol wasting muscles, hormone issues..the list goes on.  All still there but to a lesser degree.  The monophobia would have to be the worst.  I don’t feel comfortable alone or without my safe person.  I use to be so carefree and independent.  Now i’m not sure what independence feels like.  I dont know what to do with myself.  Not like I can do much anyways when my chest is tight and the world starts to look like a fishbowl.

Wow so many symptoms even after 4.5 years I'm sure you will heal give more time my friend as you said things have got better slightly how long were you on meds for 

Thank you Liamb.  To me it seems imperceptible from my point of view because I am still being hammered with the symptoms daily.  Oh yes I forgot to answer that.  Did I mention I also still have memory issues lol.  I was on meds for almost 10 years and then took 2 years to taper off.  But it was the 2 months use of benzos at the end of my taper that really broke the camels back.  If I could go back in time and redo anything, it would be to never have put a stinkin benzo in my mouth.  Maybe my healing would have been easier.

18 hours ago, mirage said:

@Aeroman I think I read in one of your post that you had a bad wave around a year? I am 13 months out and a BIG wave has hit me. I have symptoms back that have been gone for several months. I am trying to maintain my normal, daily routine, but having to ease up quite a bit on my workouts while still getting them in. This wave is really a tough one. I am keeping in mind that it is part of the healing process and, it is what it is. I cant change it. I have to accept it and wait it out. It is re-assuring, though to hear from others who have recovered. Any words of wisdom would be much appreciated. God Bless.

Mirage I'm 11 months off just im still getting bouts off not sleeping well  like insomnia did you sleep bad at out that time that time do you still get were you can't sleep 

@Liamb123456 I had a small couple of weeks of better sleep, around the 10 month mark. However, after that, it got bad again. I have nights that I can fall asleep but then get waken around 4am by the cortisol spike.

June was 1 year for me and I started getting about 4 to 5 hours a night, still waking really early. The past 3 nights, I have gotten about 7 or 8 hours and I have been able to fall asleep pretty quickly. I am at 13 months in this journey. I do take 1, 500mcg of melatonin at night. It is a very, very small amount and I found that if I take any more than that, it has the opposite effect. Also, I have to take it about an hour before I go to bed. I am a slow metabolizer and it takes a while for my body to absorb it. I get it at Trader Joes. Do you have one there? I do take it every night. From what I have learned on this sight, its non addictive. You may want to give it a try. 

My worse symptom is dizziness and I can't seem to shake that one. I have a feeling the worse symptoms are the last to go. But i'm pushing through. 

Stay strong and my prayers are with you. 

Started Wellbutrin 300xl mid July, 2009. Stopped Wellbutrin 300xl cold turkey May 8, 2017

Started having symptoms started June 2, 2017. Started Wellbutrin 150xl July 7, 2017

Started Remeron 15mg August 15, 2017. Increased Remeron to 30mg October 4, 2017

Increased Wellbutrin to 300xl November 24, 2017. Lowered Wellbutrin 300xl back to 150xl January 8, 2018

Started weaning off of Remeron 30mg. Cut to 22.25mg January 11, 2018

Cut Remeron to 15mg January 18, 2018 Cut Remeron to 7.5mg January 25, 2018

Cut Remeron to 3.5mg January 30,2018. Stopped taking Remeron February 1, 2018

Currently taking: Fish Oil, Magnesium, Calcium, Vit D, Progesterone,

Hormone Replacement Pellets-Estrogen Testosterone 

• Moderator Emeritus
On 7/7/2018 at 9:46 AM, Wassimlapino said:

Cant wait till it ends! Im 2 years off now, aeroman plz can u  describe how it feels when recovered?! Are the same person as before? One thing i need to know had u a red color inside ur eyes when in withdrawl ? And are ur emotions fully recovered? Are u able to laugh ? Cry? 

How does it feel?  it feels AMAZING!!!!  W/D becomes nothing but a memory.  You move on and being talking to your friends and family more.  I become funnier - telling more jokes.  I had floaters emerge while in w/d and I still have them but they dont bother me anymore.  I just got used to them.  Yes, emotions are normal.  Yes, I am able to laugh and a lot.  I cry normally as any normal/regular person does

• Moderator Emeritus
On 7/6/2018 at 3:26 PM, Fightinglikehell42478 said:

MOD NOTE:  FLH has now created an Intro topic.

Hi Aeroman!

I was inspired to join from reading  your posts about your recovery journey, and am looking for hope in these desperate times of esciltopram withdrawals.  I was on this med for 7 mths...most of which was a nightmare, before deciding that it was imperative to taper myself off.  I ended up in a rehab facility for the past two months to try and recover in a safe environment.  I am a wife amd mom to two beautiful boys, and desperately want to get home to them, but my recovery is not going so well.  At the end of my time on the lex., I developed terrible dizzyness that has persisted since March, through my entire taper, and still has not subsided.  I am suffering from a whole host of other side effects and need some encouragement that I can push through and heal.  How do I manage to go home and fight through all of my own pain and still be a good wife and mother?  Did holistic approches help you at all?  Feeling hopeless and desperate.:/

Thank you.

Hello.  I tried holistic and it didn't help me.  I tried it all.  But I am not saying none of this may not help you.  It just didnt help me.  I felt hopeless and desperate too.  I lived on the SSRI w/d forums and that helped pass time.  Some of the stories scared but but many of them encouraged me...and even more so, many threads validated that I wasn't alone.  What I did was rent a lot of movies and just kept my mind busy/occupied.  I did whatever it took to keep my mind busy to pass time.  TIME was my answer and yours as well, I am sure of it.  In the meantime, feel free to reach out to me.  Hang in there.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 7/7/2018 at 4:51 PM, Tootsieroll said:

I HIGHLY suggest reading the books from Dr Claire Weekes.  The one titled Hope and Help with your Nerves is my favorite and it spells out how to deal with things you are describing.  Fear included.  Yes, time definitely helps but so does the Claire Weekes method

• Moderator Emeritus

I averaged about 30 min of sleep for 5 to 6 months.  I learned that lack of sleep wasn't going to kill me despite the unpleasantness of it.

TIME was my cure (along with my belief in God).  There was nothing I could do to shorten the length of time for w/d.  I had to accept and let time pass.

I too got very dizzy and it was related to SSRI w/d.  That went away as well and it will for you too

Just want to say thanks to you and sending hugs! 

You are God sent to all of us, aeroman! 

Best wishes,

Lex

Drug free Sep. 23 2017

2009 Mar.: lexapro 10mg for headache for 2 weeks.

2009-2012: on and off 1/4 to 1/3 of 10mg

2012 June--2013 Jan,: 1/4-1/3 of 10mg generic, bad jaw pain

2013 Jan-Mar: 10 mg generic. severe jaw and head pain;

2013 Mar--Aug. started tapering (liquid ever since) from 10 to 5 (one step) then gradually down to 2.25 mg by July. first ever panic attack, severe head/jaw pain

2013 Aug.: back to 2.75 mg; Nov: back to Brand Lex. 2.75mg -- 3mg,

2014 June: stopped PPI, head pressure/numbness. up-dosed 4.5mg, severe reaction mental symptoms added on

2014 Aug--2015 Aug: Micro taper down to 3.2mg, .025mg (<1%) cut holding 2-3 weeks.

2015 Aug 15th, Accidental one dose of 4.2mg. worsening brain non-functional, swollen head, body, coma like, DR

2016 Feb., started dosing 10am through 11 pm everyday 2/13--3.2mg, 3/15-- 2.9mg, 4/19-- 2.6mg, 6/26--2.2mg, 7/22 --1.9mg, 8/16--1.8mg,8/31--1.7m g, 9/13--1.6mg, 9/27--1.5mg, 10/8--1.4mg, 10/14--1.3mg, 11/1--1.2mg, 11/29--1.1mg, 12/12--1mg, 12/22--0.9mg

2017: 1/7--0.8mg, 1/15--0.7mg, 1/17--0.6mg, 1/20--0.52, 1/21--0.4mg, 1/22--0.26, 1/23--0.2, 2/13--0.13mg, 2/20--0.06mg, 3/18--0.13mg, 6/1--0.12mg, 7/6--0.1mg, 7/14--0.08mg, 8/17--0.04mg, 8/20--0.03mg, 8/28--0.02mg, 9/6--0.0205mg, 9/8--0.02mg, 9/17--0.015mg, 9/20--0.01mg, 9/21--0.0048mg, 9/22--0.0001mg,

@Aeroman im so glad to see your doing well. I went through benzo withdrawl 9 years ago, I actually chalked it up to post partum this whole time until now as Im going through antidepressant withdrawl from zoloft right now. After my benzos 9 years ago i went on zoloft for 8 months and got off fine. 3 years later I had a panic attack and went back on low dose 25mg for 14 months and had so many adverse reactions, I had no idea antidepressants could cause withdrawl :(. In march of this year I tapered according to my pysch over 2 weeks I actually added a week. Immediately I got suicidal ideations and got scared, found the zoloft group on fb and reinstated at 12.5mg for 3 weeks that made me worse, I ended up having to go in patient they upped my zoloft to 50 and added buspar, that made me 100x worse I had internal Akathisia and homicidal thoughts and went back 6 days later, the ct me and put me on zyprexa for sleep. I was on 5mg for 10 days and my pysch switched me to lamictal for 2 weeks and I got the life threatening rash and had to go back on the zyprexa for 10 days and I tapered over 5 weeks. Im now 3.5months free of zolofr and 3 weeks free of zyprexa. Its been absolute hell. The worst now is the intrusive horrible thoughts the suicidal ideations and the soul crushing depression. Its so hard to make it through the day. I try to distract and thats hard too, but i do have some days where things arent as crushing. Did you have these symptoms too? It does get better yes? Ive done a bunch of testing too im on natural thyroid now as well and eating really well. No more meds either. I will heal right? Your such an inspiration. This depression is just very scary. Thank you!

13 months on 25 mg of sertraline.

Fast taper in march 2018, reinstated 12.5mg

Cold turkey sertraline april 17,2018

Zyprexa 5mg april 17,2018

Zyprexa taper to lamictal May 4-13 (life threatening rash)

Back on zyprexa 5mg for 10days & tapered over 5 weeks.

21 months off sertraline 

19 months off zyprexa

22 months into withdrawl 

On 7/13/2018 at 11:48 PM, Aeroman said:

I averaged about 30 min of sleep for 5 to 6 months.  I learned that lack of sleep wasn't going to kill me despite the unpleasantness of it.

TIME was my cure (along with my belief in God).  There was nothing I could do to shorten the length of time for w/d.  I had to accept and let time pass.

I too got very dizzy and it was related to SSRI w/d.  That went away as well and it will for you too

Defo man did you go through insomnia I'm 11 months out cold turkey I'm still getting it did you get it that far out.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Aeroman -need to chat with ya.I'm in the same mess you were in.Cipro -bad reaction-Ativan Ct- zoloft 125 mg fast taper to 50mg -CTSeroquel 2-300mg Reinstated 100mg after 3 weeks of CT-now at 50mg two months out from the CT

March-2017-Dec-2017 ativanCT /reinstated ativan 1mg tapered 2 months/June 2017-April 2018 zyprexa 10mg switched to seroquel 200-300mg in april 2018/dec-2017-present zoloft 100mg/ quit seroquel 200-300mg cold turkey May 6 2018 reinstated seroquel 100mg around May 25 2018 since then tapered to 50mg zoloft and 50 mg of seroquel presently other medications Testosterone cypionate 2oomg every 4 days

UPDATE -August 20 2018--october 20 2018 tapered off Testosterone/Nov 7 2018 --Dec 20 2018 Lamictal micro dose 2.50mg 1 1/2 weeks then reduced to 1.25 then fast tapered as it became paridoxial.nausea- racing thoughts- agitation and insomnia.

August 28 2018 to Present Cannabis indica micro dose PM bedtime only.

Presently Seroquel 37.5 mg bedtime /Zoloft 47mg morning

May 2018-Present Multivitamin/ Bcomplex/Vit C 1000MG/B12 1000MCG/Fish oils 2grams/

Jan 2019-Trace mineral liquid low dose

Update dec 2019 -29mg of zoloft tapering/Seroquel 37.5 holding/1 or 2  ativan 1mg a month as needed if that.

Black seed oil-caprylic acid-/b complex/b12/multi/D/E/melatonin

• Moderator Emeritus
8 hours ago, RusTW said:

Aeroman -need to chat with ya.I'm in the same mess you were in.Cipro -bad reaction-Ativan Ct- zoloft 125 mg fast taper to 50mg -CTSeroquel 2-300mg Reinstated 100mg after 3 weeks of CT-now at 50mg two months out from the CT

What symptoms are you getting? Cipro was horrid

• Moderator Emeritus
On 7/21/2018 at 9:57 PM, Liamb123456 said:

Defo man did you go through insomnia I'm 11 months out cold turkey I'm still getting it did you get it that far out.. 

Yes, I had insomnia from Month 4 to Month 13th if I recall. It went away on its own. 

17 hours ago, Aeroman said:

What symptoms are you getting? Cipro was horrid

Hi Aeroman ☺️First of all good job on your recovery and thanks for returning-Last year I took Cipro 1000 mg a day for a month for a suspected urinary infection.It broke my body down for months.crazy thinking anxiety candida infection .I am in w/d now for about 2 months  nausea anxiety fog dizzy it changes.I was on seroquel300mg -zoloft125mg and cold turkey and fast tapered .Still tapering 50mg of each.im getting windows though.im curious about the cipro s role in my w/d.how did cipro affect you and yor w/d.                                                             Appreciate ya

March-2017-Dec-2017 ativanCT /reinstated ativan 1mg tapered 2 months/June 2017-April 2018 zyprexa 10mg switched to seroquel 200-300mg in april 2018/dec-2017-present zoloft 100mg/ quit seroquel 200-300mg cold turkey May 6 2018 reinstated seroquel 100mg around May 25 2018 since then tapered to 50mg zoloft and 50 mg of seroquel presently other medications Testosterone cypionate 2oomg every 4 days

UPDATE -August 20 2018--october 20 2018 tapered off Testosterone/Nov 7 2018 --Dec 20 2018 Lamictal micro dose 2.50mg 1 1/2 weeks then reduced to 1.25 then fast tapered as it became paridoxial.nausea- racing thoughts- agitation and insomnia.

May 2018-Present Multivitamin/ Bcomplex/Vit C 1000MG/B12 1000MCG/Fish oils 2grams/

Update dec 2019 -29mg of zoloft tapering/Seroquel 37.5 holding/1 or 2  ativan 1mg a month as needed if that.

Hey arroman 🤙

Just wanna ask u few things! Have u experienced the waves/windows pattern? I feel like every 10 days im being hit by a severe worsening of symptoms where my brain feels numb , insecure and weird..lately the waves are being harder and scary..one thing i want to make sure of, had u noise sensitivity? And have it got improved by time?

Was on zyprexa and fluanxol ,imipramine for 8 months. Got off all! Still have issues with cognition, insomnia and fatigue, depression.

-no supplements

-no sugar/caffein

what chapters  did like the most  out of DR. Weeks  book and what help you most  after reading here book.

buspar  7/16 to 4/17  does  45 mg, 30 mg , 15mg then 60 mg  stopped did not like the side effects  tapered 

paxil    10 mg 10 /16  11 / 16 bad reaction  stopped  

xanax  .25 mg as needed   10 /16  30 days  only stopped 

ativan  1/17 1 mg 30 days supply  tapper off   the best i could  1/16/18  stopped 
prozac  4/16 to  1/17    20 mg start   then 6 months 40 mgs then down  10/17 to 20 mgs   off 2/17 bad reaction  stopped 

klonopin  .5  three daily   as needed  took .5 for 30 days when getting   on Prozac 5/1/17 stopped   then started again  1/2/18 to 4/10 stopped by tapering over 30 days down to .125 a day. though time, but  better now stopped 

Mertizipine   11/16 to present started 15 mg  at 7.5 mg  4/17 to  7/18 ,  7/4/18   3.5 mg  skipping does  the plan was to go off it while on  Prozac  but  it never worked    back on 7.5 mg 

On 8/10/2018 at 4:00 PM, Wassimlapino said:

Hey arroman 🤙

Just wanna ask u few things! Have u experienced the waves/windows pattern? I feel like every 10 days im being hit by a severe worsening of symptoms where my brain feels numb , insecure and weird..lately the waves are being harder and scary..one thing i want to make sure of, had u noise sensitivity? And have it got improved by time?

Did you cold turkey off meds and if you did  how long you off

On 8/11/2018 at 6:43 PM, Liamb123456 said:

Yeah i did mainly antipsychotics ct, been 2 years out

-no supplements

-no sugar/caffein

49 minutes ago, Wassimlapino said:

How many antipsychotics meds did u had ?? 

On 8/14/2018 at 4:49 AM, Wassimlapino said:

Is it getting better at 2 years out 

• Moderator Emeritus
On 8/6/2018 at 4:22 PM, RusTW said:

Hi Aeroman ☺️First of all good job on your recovery and thanks for returning-Last year I took Cipro 1000 mg a day for a month for a suspected urinary infection.It broke my body down for months.crazy thinking anxiety candida infection .I am in w/d now for about 2 months  nausea anxiety fog dizzy it changes.I was on seroquel300mg -zoloft125mg and cold turkey and fast tapered .Still tapering 50mg of each.im getting windows though.im curious about the cipro s role in my w/d.how did cipro affect you and yor w/d.                                                             Appreciate ya

wow, sounds familiar.  I was already recovered from SSRI w/d (Lexapro) when I took Cipro for a suspected UTI.  After taking Cipro, I noticed I was depressed again and bouts of anxiety.  Then like 5 months later, I got hit with the worst panic attack ever (maybe even an episode of psychosis?).  I was in "Cipro w/d" for about a year and finally came out of it and I have been good ever since.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 8/10/2018 at 8:00 AM, Wassimlapino said:

Hey arroman 🤙

yes, i had them and then no more windows.  It was a consistent permanent happy state.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 8/10/2018 at 10:37 AM, bluepm said:

what chapters  did like the most  out of DR. Weeks  book and what help you most  after reading here book.

I loved them all.  But the one that stands out the most is the one about the morning anxiety thing.  It hit home to me since I felt it.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 8/11/2018 at 8:43 AM, Liamb123456 said:

I pretty much cold turkeyed

3 minutes ago, Aeroman said:

wow, sounds familiar.  I was already recovered from SSRI w/d (Lexapro) when I took Cipro for a suspected UTI.  After taking Cipro, I noticed I was depressed again and bouts of anxiety.  Then like 5 months later, I got hit with the worst panic attack ever (maybe even an episode of psychosis?).  I was in "Cipro w/d" for about a year and finally came out of it and I have been good ever since.

Aero did u get bad anxiety.for how long.how did u cope.Thanks-Rus

• Moderator Emeritus
3 minutes ago, RusTW said:

Aero did u get bad anxiety.for how long.how did u cope.Thanks-Rus

if you read what I said, I had bouts of anxiety - it was bad.  I dont recall the time and it doesnt matter.   I recovered 150%

1 minute ago, Aeroman said:

if you read what I said, I had bouts of anxiety - it was bad.  I dont recall the time and it doesnt matter.   I recovered 150%

Good deal man thanks for your visits to us.glad your better