Aeroman - I have recovered from Lexapro and Cipro

13 hours ago, Justcope said:

How have you coped? Have you kept going on 3mg? Gone back up or stayed at 3 mg until there is a bit of stability. 

Thsts where I don’t know what to do. Do you just ride it through? 

Not good. Hardest time of my life by far. I don’t know I think we are supposed to stabilize on the lower dose then proceed with extreme caution and slowly taper off. I am down to 2.4 mg.

2005-2015 sertaline, 2015 to November 2018 escatalopram. Used liquid titration to drop doses. By 0.5mg at first then drops as small as 0.01mg at end of taper. Jumped of at 0.02mg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Aeroman, thanks for being so inspirational. I took Lexapro for only 3 weeks, then stoppee cold turkey. I've been off for almost 2 months now and ive6 been through the same hell all of you guys have.

My main question to you. Did you experience headaches or migranes at all during WD? Any headpressure? I'm getting some headaches / head pressure centralized to the leftside of my head. The symptoms usually last most of the day, but I do have a few tiny short windows with no headaches / pressure.

Ibuprofen helps a little bit, but I'm trying so hard not to crutch on it due to the possible side affects.

I have a doctors appointment this upcoming week and they will be the 3rd doctor to hear about my headache / pressure symptoms. If they dont find anything wrong, I'm going to chalk it up as a tempory withdrawal symptom. I'm going to request some blood work as well.

Thanks again Aeroman. Your story is incredibly inspirational.

Took 10mg Lexapro daily from March 16th, 2018 to April 10th, 2018 (about 3 weeks).

Stopped taking Lexapro cold turkey on April 10th, 2018.

Have been experiencing withdrawal symptoms since a week after stopping (symptoms since April 17th, 2018)

Symptoms since stopping, that I did NOT have before or while taking Lexapro include: Dizziness, nausea, loss of appetite, brain fog, brain zaps, head pressure, eye pressure,  fatigue, severe anxiety, panic attacks, jolting awake when I catch myself falling asleep, heart palpitations, night sweats, and head aches.

Things I am currently taking: CBD oil drops twice daily (4mg CBD with 0.3% THC content each dose), fish oil 2 to 3 times daily, magnesium, vitamin b complex

Very glad to here aeroman recovery story! Im 1 year and a half off psychotrpics cocktail(zyprexa,imipramine, flypentixol) a vey severe withdrawl symptoms enough to make me unable to leave my bed for 1 year , im slowly recovering been through alot including brain zaps, panic attacks and severe suicidal depression, well im a little better now where am able to take a walk arround eventhough im anhedonic and numb but that panic feeling got subsided..aeroman when do u think my emotionas gonna hit back? Tho im better physically but wmotionaly still disabled?

Was on zyprexa and fluanxol ,imipramine for 8 months. Got off all! Still have issues with cognition, insomnia and fatigue, depression.

-no supplements

-no sugar/caffein

37 minutes ago, Wassimlapino said:

Very glad to here aeroman recovery story! Im 1 year and a half off psychotrpics cocktail(zyprexa,imipramine, flypentixol) a vey severe withdrawl symptoms enough to make me unable to leave my bed for 1 year , im slowly recovering been through alot including brain zaps, panic attacks and severe suicidal depression, well im a little better now where am able to take a walk arround eventhough im anhedonic and numb but that panic feeling got subsided..aeroman when do u think my emotionas gonna hit back? Tho im better physically but wmotionaly still disabled?

Good your getting there did you cold turkey meds have you still got bad depression and anhedonia 

On 6/2/2018 at 4:30 PM, SupahSet said:

Hey Aeroman, thanks for being so inspirational. I took Lexapro for only 3 weeks, then stoppee cold turkey. I've been off for almost 2 months now and ive6 been through the same hell all of you guys have.

My main question to you. Did you experience headaches or migranes at all during WD? Any headpressure? I'm getting some headaches / head pressure centralized to the leftside of my head. The symptoms usually last most of the day, but I do have a few tiny short windows with no headaches / pressure.

Ibuprofen helps a little bit, but I'm trying so hard not to crutch on it due to the possible side affects.

I have a doctors appointment this upcoming week and they will be the 3rd doctor to hear about my headache / pressure symptoms. If they dont find anything wrong, I'm going to chalk it up as a tempory withdrawal symptom. I'm going to request some blood work as well.

Do you have any mental symptoms 

9 hours ago, Liamb123456 said:

Good your getting there did you cold turkey meds have you still got bad depression and anhedonia 

I did quit cold turkey and it was hell! The depression and anhedonia are still there but am better physicaly little bit..i wonder how many months should i be expecting more for recovering?been off 1 year 7 months

Was on zyprexa and fluanxol ,imipramine for 8 months. Got off all! Still have issues with cognition, insomnia and fatigue, depression.

-no supplements

-no sugar/caffein

On 6/6/2018 at 10:56 PM, Wassimlapino said:

I did quit cold turkey and it was hell! The depression and anhedonia are still there but am better physicaly little bit..i wonder how many months should i be expecting more for recovering?been off 1 year 7 months

How long were you on meds for 

@Aeroman

Excellent success story and very inspiring, thanks for posting!!!  you said in one post that most of the awful wd save anhedonia was gone in 12 months but then in another u said it took a few years before anxiety went away.  My biggest problem by far is anxiety and dealing with it for 2-3 years while trying to stay employed and maintain family is terrifying.  Did the anxiety indeed last that long post CT or did it stop at 12 mos? 

1997-2006 - Prozac 20mg

2006-2015 - Lexapro 15mg, Klonopin .5mg PRN

2015 - Paxil | 2016 - Remeron 30mg | Mar 2017 - Lexapro 7.5mg, Kpin .5mg |July 2017 - Pristiq 50mg, Kpin 1mg

Oct 2017 - Celexa 20mg, Kpin .5mg | Feb 2018 - celexa 20mg, Kpin to Valium 7.5mg 

April 2018 - rapid taper of Celexa and Valium leading to crash

May 2018 -  Aug  2019 - Fluoxetine 15 mg, Valium 3.5mg

Aug 2019 -April 2020 - Micro liquid taper off 3.5mg valium end April 6 2020. Liquid Fluoxetine 12mg per day

May 2020 - Nov 2021 -   liquid fluoxetine 12mg per day.

Dec 2021 Direct switch from 12mg generic liquid fluoxetine to 10mg Prozac Capsule | May 24 2022 - 9.5mg | July 1 9.2mg | Aug 14 9.0mg | Aug 30 8.9mg | Dec 1 8.8mg

*Zero alcohol since July 2020.  Supplement include 3000 mg Fish oil, 1000mg Vit C.  100mcg B12

15 hours ago, methuselah said:

@Aeroman

Excellent success story and very inspiring, thanks for posting!!!  you said in one post that most of the awful wd save anhedonia was gone in 12 months but then in another u said it took a few years before anxiety went away.  My biggest problem by far is anxiety and dealing with it for 2-3 years while trying to stay employed and maintain family is terrifying.  Did the anxiety indeed last that long post CT or did it stop at 12 mos? 

How long you off meds did you cold turkey how long were you on meds for 

1 hour ago, Liamb123456 said:

How long you off meds did you cold turkey how long were you on meds for 

I’m thinking this is directed at me so  on ssris roughly twenty yrs no cold turkey.  Just switched from 5mg  citalopram to Prozac 10mg no cross taper...shame on doc and shame on me as I know better “but” he said it would be fine since I was the whole way from 15-20 cit down to 5 mg cit after a few months.  Plan was to taper off Prozac as it self tapering lol but I held and currently holding due to some strange effects,  I have the whole story in intros if u r interested.  Thx!

1997-2006 - Prozac 20mg

2006-2015 - Lexapro 15mg, Klonopin .5mg PRN

2015 - Paxil | 2016 - Remeron 30mg | Mar 2017 - Lexapro 7.5mg, Kpin .5mg |July 2017 - Pristiq 50mg, Kpin 1mg

Oct 2017 - Celexa 20mg, Kpin .5mg | Feb 2018 - celexa 20mg, Kpin to Valium 7.5mg 

April 2018 - rapid taper of Celexa and Valium leading to crash

May 2018 -  Aug  2019 - Fluoxetine 15 mg, Valium 3.5mg

Aug 2019 -April 2020 - Micro liquid taper off 3.5mg valium end April 6 2020. Liquid Fluoxetine 12mg per day

May 2020 - Nov 2021 -   liquid fluoxetine 12mg per day.

Dec 2021 Direct switch from 12mg generic liquid fluoxetine to 10mg Prozac Capsule | May 24 2022 - 9.5mg | July 1 9.2mg | Aug 14 9.0mg | Aug 30 8.9mg | Dec 1 8.8mg

*Zero alcohol since July 2020.  Supplement include 3000 mg Fish oil, 1000mg Vit C.  100mcg B12

5 hours ago, methuselah said:

I’m thinking this is directed at me so  on ssris roughly twenty yrs no cold turkey.  Just switched from 5mg  citalopram to Prozac 10mg no cross taper...shame on doc and shame on me as I know better “but” he said it would be fine since I was the whole way from 15-20 cit down to 5 mg cit after a few months.  Plan was to taper off Prozac as it self tapering lol but I held and currently holding due to some strange effects,  I have the whole story in intros if u r interested.  Thx!

Ohh so your still on antidepressants I taught you were off all meds Ye I'd like read it can you sent it to me 

@Aeroman  Do you still experience eye floaters?  I still have many present and very annoying under bright settings.

<p>10 years of ssri and finally tapered off in 2 years. Off Celexa by jan/28/2014 and off benzos by March/6th/2014 after only two months use and still experiencing withdrawal symptoms.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 6/10/2018 at 5:25 AM, Tootsieroll said:

@Aeroman  Do you still experience eye floaters?  I still have many present and very annoying under bright settings.

Hello, yes I do.  Non-issue now that I have gotten used to them.

Lexparo 10mg user for 2.5 years. Last dose was 2/27/2008 after a fast 1 month taper. Recovered around 2011. Had issues with depression, anxiety, akathasia, inner restlessness, vertigo, insomnia, loss of appetite, eye floaters just to name a few. Basically rode it out, employing the Dr. Claire Weekes method.

Took Cipro in July of 2014 and have been having set backs with nausea, vertigo, anxiety (racing thoughts), and depression the last half of 2014.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 6/6/2018 at 4:46 AM, Wassimlapino said:

Hi. I cannot answer that.  I don't know when your emotions will come back.  Just know that they will come back.  It took awhile for mine to return.

Lexparo 10mg user for 2.5 years. Last dose was 2/27/2008 after a fast 1 month taper. Recovered around 2011. Had issues with depression, anxiety, akathasia, inner restlessness, vertigo, insomnia, loss of appetite, eye floaters just to name a few. Basically rode it out, employing the Dr. Claire Weekes method.

Took Cipro in July of 2014 and have been having set backs with nausea, vertigo, anxiety (racing thoughts), and depression the last half of 2014.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 6/2/2018 at 8:30 AM, SupahSet said:

Hello, yes I did experience headaches during withdrawal, especially the first 2-3 months after I got off.  Mine went away on their own and I am sure yours will too.  I lost count how many doctors I visited in 2008.  They did nothing.  Only time helped with all of my symptoms.  Hang in there.  I know, easier said than done.

Aeroman, Thank you for giving hope to many. I think you said you suffered from dizziness? I have been on my journey for a smidge over a year. A lot of things have gotten better. My worse symptom is dizziness with, occasional spells of vertigo that lasted for several days. Can you give me some input on that? 

What I have found interesting through this is, I have had a lot of symptoms that I didn't feel were severe until they get better or went away. I know that sounds a little odd, but I think there are so many, small parts to the healing process and it is these, many small healing components, that lead to the big symptoms going away. 

Congratulations on your success. I'll be happy to write my own success story soon and to help others through their battles.

Started Wellbutrin 300xl mid July, 2009. Stopped Wellbutrin 300xl cold turkey May 8, 2017

Started having symptoms started June 2, 2017. Started Wellbutrin 150xl July 7, 2017

Started Remeron 15mg August 15, 2017. Increased Remeron to 30mg October 4, 2017

Increased Wellbutrin to 300xl November 24, 2017. Lowered Wellbutrin 300xl back to 150xl January 8, 2018

Started weaning off of Remeron 30mg. Cut to 22.25mg January 11, 2018

Cut Remeron to 15mg January 18, 2018 Cut Remeron to 7.5mg January 25, 2018

Cut Remeron to 3.5mg January 30,2018. Stopped taking Remeron February 1, 2018

Currently taking: Fish Oil, Magnesium, Calcium, Vit D, Progesterone,

Hormone Replacement Pellets-Estrogen Testosterone 

• Moderator Emeritus
On 5/9/2018 at 11:21 PM, LexAnger said:

Aeroman, have you had hyper sensitivities to supplement, food, drinks etc? If yes to any, how long did it go away?

I recently had a severe reaction to MSG containing food at 8 months off, one month prior to that, passed out after a MRI. Never had problems before stopping lexapro. 

thanks!

lex

Just Caffeine but I am good now.  How are you now?

• Moderator Emeritus
1 hour ago, mirage said:

Aeroman, Thank you for giving hope to many. I think you said you suffered from dizziness? I have been on my journey for a smidge over a year. A lot of things have gotten better. My worse symptom is dizziness with, occasional spells of vertigo that lasted for several days. Can you give me some input on that? 

What I have found interesting through this is, I have had a lot of symptoms that I didn't feel were severe until they get better or went away. I know that sounds a little odd, but I think there are so many, small parts to the healing process and it is these, many small healing components, that lead to the big symptoms going away. 

Congratulations on your success. I'll be happy to write my own success story soon and to help others through their battles.

yes, i had the exact thing.  Just time helped with the dizziness and vertigo.  I would get it if i tipped my head.  Thanks.  you will get there too soon!

Thank you aeroman for taking time responding!

Unfortunately, I'm in the deepest water ever, I believe it's from the multiple setbacks one after another in the past 3 months, back injury, mri reaction, and several very severe reactions to msg and aspartame. 10 times worse than my worst months since off lex.

Barely can make through each day in the past 3 weeks and now.

Hope you are doing great! 

Lex

Drug free Sep. 23 2017

2009 Mar.: lexapro 10mg for headache for 2 weeks.

2009-2012: on and off 1/4 to 1/3 of 10mg

2012 June--2013 Jan,: 1/4-1/3 of 10mg generic, bad jaw pain

2013 Jan-Mar: 10 mg generic. severe jaw and head pain;

2013 Mar--Aug. started tapering (liquid ever since) from 10 to 5 (one step) then gradually down to 2.25 mg by July. first ever panic attack, severe head/jaw pain

2013 Aug.: back to 2.75 mg; Nov: back to Brand Lex. 2.75mg -- 3mg,

2014 June: stopped PPI, head pressure/numbness. up-dosed 4.5mg, severe reaction mental symptoms added on

2014 Aug--2015 Aug: Micro taper down to 3.2mg, .025mg (<1%) cut holding 2-3 weeks.

2015 Aug 15th, Accidental one dose of 4.2mg. worsening brain non-functional, swollen head, body, coma like, DR

2016 Feb., started dosing 10am through 11 pm everyday 2/13--3.2mg, 3/15-- 2.9mg, 4/19-- 2.6mg, 6/26--2.2mg, 7/22 --1.9mg, 8/16--1.8mg,8/31--1.7m g, 9/13--1.6mg, 9/27--1.5mg, 10/8--1.4mg, 10/14--1.3mg, 11/1--1.2mg, 11/29--1.1mg, 12/12--1mg, 12/22--0.9mg

2017: 1/7--0.8mg, 1/15--0.7mg, 1/17--0.6mg, 1/20--0.52, 1/21--0.4mg, 1/22--0.26, 1/23--0.2, 2/13--0.13mg, 2/20--0.06mg, 3/18--0.13mg, 6/1--0.12mg, 7/6--0.1mg, 7/14--0.08mg, 8/17--0.04mg, 8/20--0.03mg, 8/28--0.02mg, 9/6--0.0205mg, 9/8--0.02mg, 9/17--0.015mg, 9/20--0.01mg, 9/21--0.0048mg, 9/22--0.0001mg,

Aeroman, thank you for responding. Vertigo  and dizziness was the first symptom I got when I ct from Wellbutrin 300xl in May of 2017. I assumed it will be the last to go. I am adamant that I will fully recover and I will have learned many things along the way. 

Again, it is great to hear you have recovered from your journey. 

Started Wellbutrin 300xl mid July, 2009. Stopped Wellbutrin 300xl cold turkey May 8, 2017

Started having symptoms started June 2, 2017. Started Wellbutrin 150xl July 7, 2017

Increased Wellbutrin to 300xl November 24, 2017. Lowered Wellbutrin 300xl back to 150xl January 8, 2018

• Moderator Emeritus
4 hours ago, LexAnger said:

Thank you aeroman for taking time responding!

Unfortunately, I'm in the deepest water ever, I believe it's from the multiple setbacks one after another in the past 3 months, back injury, mri reaction, and several very severe reactions to msg and aspartame. 10 times worse than my worst months since off lex.

Barely can make through each day in the past 3 weeks and now.

Hope you are doing great! 

Lex

whatever your issue may be, I am sure you will overcome it!!!  If I did it, you sure can to.  If you ever want to talk offline, let me know.  I think I am a good listener :)

• Moderator Emeritus
2 hours ago, mirage said:

Aeroman, thank you for responding. Vertigo  and dizziness was the first symptom I got when I ct from Wellbutrin 300xl in May of 2017. I assumed it will be the last to go. I am adamant that I will fully recover and I will have learned many things along the way. 

Again, it is great to hear you have recovered from your journey. 

Hi Mirage, mine started about a month after I quit lexapro.  it got so bad, I fell to the ground after getting out of bed.  I think it was BPPV?  That benign vertigo deal.  Whatever it was, I know it was the drug that caused it.  It was so horrible.  I am sure yours will resolve too like I did.

Thank you Aeroman. You are great to contact me back. I truly appreciate it.

I have had 4 bad bouts of the vertigo where it has lasted for several days. I was, at first, diagnosed with bppv too. I'm in complete agreement with you, it is the drug withdrawal and mine started a month after I quit. I never had vertigo or dizziness like this until stopping the meds. I had a bit of, very slight, occasional, dizziness with menopause. But, nothing at all like this! This symptom is a tough one to ignore. 

1 hour ago, Aeroman said:

whatever your issue may be, I am sure you will overcome it!!!  If I did it, you sure can to.  If you ever want to talk offline, let me know.  I think I am a good listener :)

Oh that's so kind of you making such a generous offer! 

I will pm you to get us connected offline.

Thank you so much for the very needed reassurance!  

Best,

Lex

Drug free Sep. 23 2017

2009 Mar.: lexapro 10mg for headache for 2 weeks.

2009-2012: on and off 1/4 to 1/3 of 10mg

2012 June--2013 Jan,: 1/4-1/3 of 10mg generic, bad jaw pain

2013 Jan-Mar: 10 mg generic. severe jaw and head pain;

2013 Mar--Aug. started tapering (liquid ever since) from 10 to 5 (one step) then gradually down to 2.25 mg by July. first ever panic attack, severe head/jaw pain

2013 Aug.: back to 2.75 mg; Nov: back to Brand Lex. 2.75mg -- 3mg,

2014 June: stopped PPI, head pressure/numbness. up-dosed 4.5mg, severe reaction mental symptoms added on

2014 Aug--2015 Aug: Micro taper down to 3.2mg, .025mg (<1%) cut holding 2-3 weeks.

2015 Aug 15th, Accidental one dose of 4.2mg. worsening brain non-functional, swollen head, body, coma like, DR

2016 Feb., started dosing 10am through 11 pm everyday 2/13--3.2mg, 3/15-- 2.9mg, 4/19-- 2.6mg, 6/26--2.2mg, 7/22 --1.9mg, 8/16--1.8mg,8/31--1.7m g, 9/13--1.6mg, 9/27--1.5mg, 10/8--1.4mg, 10/14--1.3mg, 11/1--1.2mg, 11/29--1.1mg, 12/12--1mg, 12/22--0.9mg

2017: 1/7--0.8mg, 1/15--0.7mg, 1/17--0.6mg, 1/20--0.52, 1/21--0.4mg, 1/22--0.26, 1/23--0.2, 2/13--0.13mg, 2/20--0.06mg, 3/18--0.13mg, 6/1--0.12mg, 7/6--0.1mg, 7/14--0.08mg, 8/17--0.04mg, 8/20--0.03mg, 8/28--0.02mg, 9/6--0.0205mg, 9/8--0.02mg, 9/17--0.015mg, 9/20--0.01mg, 9/21--0.0048mg, 9/22--0.0001mg,

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Aeroman,

Thank you for continuing to stick around to help the people in this forum. I know I will when I am 100%. I feel that I could write a success story of sorts right now after how far I have come in these last 2 years. I just think it will be more inspirational to others when I can tell them, yes I had that symptom and I beat it like you have!

Anyway, I think I am in the anhedonia phase right now. Most of my cognition is basically back to normal. I am working 40+ hours a week from my house on the computer (I have always been addicted to work), and i’m back in the gym again! The only remaining symptoms are Fatigue, lack of motivation to attend social situations especially loud concerts/bars. (And head pressure like Supah set)

Joe

On 6/2/2018 at 8:30 AM, SupahSet said:

Supah set, I have the head pressure too, and it gets a lot better. I had to go on disability for a while. I work in IT, and my computer made it unbearable. I see a chiropractic neurologist that has told me a lot about my symptoms. It is likely due to involuntary eye movements called square wave jerks. They cause your neck and face muscles to spasm (I don’t know the science of it) You can look them up on YouTube. My triggers that make the pressure worse are driving too long, extensive computer work especially with a lot of vertical scrolling, and over exerting myself physically.

What has helped! Vibrating stimulus on my feet, doc said I have an under active left cerebellum. I bought little vibrating frogs on amazon for $5 Try toying around with both sides, it can’t really screw you up, and could help you out a ton. It sure did for me. 

you can work and go to gym... I am so envious. I can just lie in bed since 14 months. I think your situation is hopeful. 

On 6/30/2018 at 12:44 AM, ProzacWasCreatedBySatan1 said:

Supah set, I have the head pressure too, and it gets a lot better. I had to go on disability for a while. I work in IT, and my computer made it unbearable. I see a chiropractic neurologist that has told me a lot about my symptoms. It is likely due to involuntary eye movements called square wave jerks. They cause your neck and face muscles to spasm (I don’t know the science of it) You can look them up on YouTube. My triggers that make the pressure worse are driving too long, extensive computer work especially with a lot of vertical scrolling, and over exerting myself physically.

What has helped! Vibrating stimulus on my feet, doc said I have an under active left cerebellum. I bought little vibrating frogs on amazon for $5 Try toying around with both sides, it can’t really screw you up, and could help you out a ton. It sure did for me. 

Thanks for the information! I really appreciate it. I'll do some research on that right now 🙂

Took 10mg Lexapro daily from March 16th, 2018 to April 10th, 2018 (about 3 weeks).

Stopped taking Lexapro cold turkey on April 10th, 2018.

Have been experiencing withdrawal symptoms since a week after stopping (symptoms since April 17th, 2018)

Symptoms since stopping, that I did NOT have before or while taking Lexapro include: Dizziness, nausea, loss of appetite, brain fog, brain zaps, head pressure, eye pressure,  fatigue, severe anxiety, panic attacks, jolting awake when I catch myself falling asleep, heart palpitations, night sweats, and head aches.

Things I am currently taking: CBD oil drops twice daily (4mg CBD with 0.3% THC content each dose), fish oil 2 to 3 times daily, magnesium, vitamin b complex

Hey guys and gals,

its been 2 years now since i quit cd, im still finding it difficult to work or socialize, i got the will to get a job and find a decent girl that support me during my rough days but physicaly my body isnt cooperating! Im fed up as my patience running out and am almost giving it up! What shall i do? Wait more? Everything is falling apart! 

If anyone could help me giving some hope about that experience , that would be appreciated! 

Thx folks

-no supplements

-no sugar/caffein

5 hours ago, Wassimlapino said:

Hey guys and gals,

its been 2 years now since i quit cd, im still finding it difficult to work or socialize, i got the will to get a job and find a decent girl that support me during my rough days but physicaly my body isnt cooperating! Im fed up as my patience running out and am almost giving it up! What shall i do? Wait more? Everything is falling apart! 

If anyone could help me giving some hope about that experience , that would be appreciated! 

Thx folks

How long were you on meds what symptoms are you still experiencing 

On 3/9/2017 at 11:03 PM, Aeroman said:

Anhedonia, about 3 years but it wasn't all that bad in those 3 years.  I had good and bad waves.  it was a non-linear recovery.  gradual change.

How long it took for u aeroman to feel whole again? 3-4 years?

-no supplements

-no sugar/caffein

On 7/2/2018 at 7:22 PM, Liamb123456 said:

How long were you on meds what symptoms are you still experiencing 

I was on onlazapine ( antipsychotic)and imipramine(ad) both are powerful , took them for 2 years and went off cd...symptoms were tougher the 1st year or so ,had brain zaps Panicattacks and creepy intruisive thoughts, things are slightly better left with anhedonia , depression and fatigue ...its been 2 years now , any suggestion?

-no supplements

-no sugar/caffein

Aero HAve you stopped caffeine completely or are you taking it again after recovery?

I feel caffeine affects me alot and I also have exteme sweating without apparent reason Did you have that as well?

Thank you

2004-2007 paxil

2015- zoloft 3 months zyprexa 3 months lexapro 3 months xanax

Med free since Feb 28th 2017

Mostly experiencing PSSD

9 hours ago, Wassimlapino said:

I was on onlazapine ( antipsychotic)and imipramine(ad) both are powerful , took them for 2 years and went off cd...symptoms were tougher the 1st year or so ,had brain zaps Panicattacks and creepy intruisive thoughts, things are slightly better left with anhedonia , depression and fatigue ...its been 2 years now , any suggestion?

Just keep going my friend cold turkey can take a long time the symptoms you explain are last symptoms To go for most off the people with your anhedonia do you feel like Ye can watch it enjoy film like Ye you use to like Ye can't focus on the films 

• Moderator Emeritus
On 6/29/2018 at 10:21 PM, ProzacWasCreatedBySatan1 said:

Hi Aeroman,

Thank you for continuing to stick around to help the people in this forum. I know I will when I am 100%. I feel that I could write a success story of sorts right now after how far I have come in these last 2 years. I just think it will be more inspirational to others when I can tell them, yes I had that symptom and I beat it like you have!

Anyway, I think I am in the anhedonia phase right now. Most of my cognition is basically back to normal. I am working 40+ hours a week from my house on the computer (I have always been addicted to work), and i’m back in the gym again! The only remaining symptoms are Fatigue, lack of motivation to attend social situations especially loud concerts/bars. (And head pressure like Supah set)

Joe

Hi Joe, sorry for taking too long to respond.  I will be honest, recovery from wd is such a wonderful feeling that i now forget to check this thread.  But don't fret, I will always come back to reply.  Yep, I had the same thing at year 2...anhedonia, fatigue, lack of motivation.  Around Month 40ish for me, it lifted slowly and I was back to my car project, etc

• Moderator Emeritus
On 7/2/2018 at 3:53 AM, Wassimlapino said:

Hey guys and gals,

Thx folks

Hi.  At 2 years, I was still in wd and what you described was similar to my story.  I just rented a bunch of movies to kill time.  Its not forever, recovery will be around the corner.