MOD NOTE:  If you cannot find a pharmacist who will compound your drug I suggest you contact the main compounding association in your country and ask them if your drug can be compounded and if it can, to advise you of a pharmacy who can do the compounding for you.  Or you could ask the compounding pharmacy to contact the compounding association.   PCCA - Professional Compounding Centers of America (includes:  Bahamas, Canada, US, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Phi