TryingToHoldOn

TryingToHoldOn: Sertraline - protracted WD 6 months after last dose?

TryingToHoldOn
17 hours ago, Littlegrandma said:

Oh T

im sorry for you too. It’s unbearable. My 2 and 5 yr old grandkids are here now. I can’t enjoy them and I love them to pieces. Trying to have an “Easter” egg hunt and I lasted 10 min. I couldn’t even bear to sit at the dinner table. 

Today I was trying to have a conversation on the phone with insurance and a doctor. I couldn’t form words. I just cried. My brain doesn’t work at all. You can probably tell by my elementary writing. I actually was thinking of going inpatient. But I changed my mind. I’m just desperate for someone to make it all better. I’m so scared. I’m only half way off my lexapro and 5% down on lunesta with ativan waiting in the wings. I really don’t have much faith right now that it will get better. I’m usually more positive, but symptoms are getting worse. I’m so scared. How did we get in this mess?  I had a little anxiety and insomnia. I knew better than to take these effin pills. 

I cry every day. 

Loading the dishwasher, laundry, even showering is so hard some days. My husband has cooked most of the meals for almost a year. I want my simple life back. This is truly hell. 

I think of you often T, as I know our symptoms are similar. Every time I see you post, I pray it’s going to be with good news. You’re young and the poison is completely out of your system. You are healing. Please try not to take another med. I understand the want to try that, but it’s too iffy and could lead to more harm. I stupidly let the hospital put me on ativan as I was so desperate with akathasia at the time. Probably added years to my recovery time. 

Ill be praying for a good update for you soon.  I’m sorry you’re suffering now. But hang on. Your window is coming. 

Love and hugs lg

Lg,

i sent you a pm.

love to you, too

xoxo

LexAnger

Thank you so much t for your empathy! It's indeed hell to go through and I can't believe how it turned out after so much endurance for so long.truly heartbreaking.

Pls pm me if you'd like to talk sometime.

Hope you have some break today.

Hugs,

Lex

TryingToHoldOn
On 5/22/2018 at 10:46 AM, LexAnger said:

Thank you so much t for your empathy! It's indeed hell to go through and I can't believe how it turned out after so much endurance for so long.truly heartbreaking.

Pls pm me if you'd like to talk sometime.

Hope you have some break today.

Hugs,

Lex

Lex,

I know.  You can pm me as well.  If there is a delay in response it’s because I am not doing well.  Gosh, this whole scenario is a nightmare.  Are you feeling any better now?

xo

TryingToHoldOn

Does anyone else experience high levels of agitation, but particularly in the face?

There is so much pressure, numbness, tingling, burning, and tightness in my face that it makes me want to scream and rip my head off.  Coupled with that is a very heavy pressure and burning in my forehead/brow area that threatens to completely shut down my brain.  

If you had symptoms like this when did they become less intense for you?

I see lots of people turning a small corner around 14 months, but i continue to get physically and mentally worse.  8 months off was heaven compared to the hell i’m in now.  Is this the one of the ‘bad’ waves time period?

Survivor1

Hi TTHO,

I am not in your situation, so cannot speak to the horrors you are going through, but wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts.  I truly hope you turn the corner soon, you have been so brave.

I see that you were going to hire a nanny.  Is that making things a bit better for you?  I hope so.  Take good care of yourself, as best you can.  Best wishes.

TryingToHoldOn

@Survivor1

Thank you for your thoughtful message and well wishes.

The nanny has started.  I never thought I would be so disabled that I couldn’t care for my children.  I consider myself lucky that to have found someone trustworthy.  I pray that this a very temporary situation.

Take care S.  I’m sorry that you are struggling enough to find yourself in this site.  I pray for you to get your life back soon. Xxx

Rosetta

I'm happy you have the nanny.  I hope that will bring down the stress level and give you the space you need to heal.  

Peace, Rosetta

TryingToHoldOn

Can someone please tell me how to find Shep’s thread? @Shep

For some reason I can search everyone’s thread, but Shep’s is an enigma.  A link would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Littlegrandma

I recently had trouble finding it also. 

Google surviving antidepressants 

introductions and updates

sheps journey

xx

Shep

Here you go:

Shep's Journey

Littlegrandma

Yep 🌷

😘

bgoggles1

Hey there! How r u doing??? 

Fightingawar

@bgoggles1 did you go off your med cold turkey? How long are you off?

Rosetta

Thinking of you, TTHO