scottly9999

I'm a good and solid 18 months into 0 mg Lexapro - in some ways it feels longer, and in others, almost yesterday.

I can relate SO MUCH to Neuro emotions - they are by far the worst part of withdrawal.

For me I've had a LOT of them flare up.

The longer you are at 0mg, the easier it is to see that they must be a N.E. flare up and not "you".

It's the same for my background "noise" of withdrawal in my head 24/7... it lessens and you can see things for what they are - your baseline improves.

I've also used some of my neuro emtions for good in a way of recent too!

I found out a lot of negative stuff was happening behind my back at work - about me.

It filled me with a sense of truth about myself - about being proud of who I am!!!

That sense of pride wasn't normal given the situation, but on reflection it was likely neuro emotion.

I was able to distance myself - and my true nature became apparent to others... and shone through.

They ALL admitted they were wrong, and apologized - honestly apologized, and things have been so much better ever since.

sadandconfused
On 10/21/2018 at 4:44 PM, scottly9999 said:

I'm a good and solid 18 months into 0 mg Lexapro - in some ways it feels longer, and in others, almost yesterday.

I can relate SO MUCH to Neuro emotions - they are by far the worst part of withdrawal.

For me I've had a LOT of them flare up.

The longer you are at 0mg, the easier it is to see that they must be a N.E. flare up and not "you".

It's the same for my background "noise" of withdrawal in my head 24/7... it lessens and you can see things for what they are - your baseline improves.

I've also used some of my neuro emtions for good in a way of recent too!

I found out a lot of negative stuff was happening behind my back at work - about me.

It filled me with a sense of truth about myself - about being proud of who I am!!!

That sense of pride wasn't normal given the situation, but on reflection it was likely neuro emotion.

I was able to distance myself - and my true nature became apparent to others... and shone through.

They ALL admitted they were wrong, and apologized - honestly apologized, and things have been so much better ever since.

Im so glad to hear yours are getting better! This is my second time coming off Lexapro and I'm feeling worse than ever and I'm just trying to keep in mind that my brain is still damaged and I have to wait it out. I just hate not knowing how long it will take 

Peachy
On 7/24/2015 at 11:38 PM, gemini said:

Is anyone going through extreme judgment/dark thoughts about other people, in wd? I am not like that. I'm a humanist and these dark, intrusive judgmental thoughts hurt me.

@gemini I have had these for the last 2.5 years all through WD. Please tell me these went away for you? How long did they ask? It makes me feel awful. 

gemini

peachy yes they have lessened substantially in intensity and frequency.