Andie

Andie: tapering off Pristiq

Andie

Woke with a pang of anxiety this morning. Finding it easier to work myself out of it.

I have have noticed that I haven’t had sleep paralysis in the past two weeks. 

Tinnitus is coming and going, but still have constant muscle pain in legs (? Side effect of Prozac) 

Not sure if the dispersable tablets are the best to use as they separate out extremely quickly with a thick layer of sediment sitting on the bottom of the glass . I can’t draw it up quickly enough. Sediment then separates in syringe and clogs the end. I may have to stick with the compounded suspension or use powder from the capsule. 

I have got time to ponder because I can’t make any changes even if I wanted to. 

Andie

I'm noting here that my favourite magnesium powder has been discontinued. The replacement uses magnesium glycinate and glycine which I have used in the past with no problems. It also includes passionflower which I am not familiar with so I'll start up slowly. 

I bought some high quality fish oil, but will wait to use this until I've tested the new magnesium powder. I really need to get some Magnesium into my body before bed as my legs are killing me at the moment. 

Spoke to Pharamcist again and there is now a note on my file to use only Prozac brand fluoxetine for both my suspension and tablets. 

Andie

Suffering from allergies including runny eyes, runny nose and sneezing. Nothing unusual for me as it's been a regular occurencd since experiencing WD. Staying away from antihistamines as they make me agitated. 

Still have sore and 'weak' muscles as side effect of Prozac. I think Prozac may be too stimulating for me as I had a bit of insomnia and was awake half the night with restless legs. I experienced the same with Pristiq.