☼ Sunnyday: go back up in dosage?

Sunnyday

• Moderator Emeritus
12 minutes ago, Miracle123 said:

Hi Sunnyday, please becareful when you  used ppi (proton pump inhibitors) . I used it once and have a bad reaction on it and trigger my withdrawals.

i also bought slippery elm bark(solaray US Brand) for my stomach issue. Actually these supplement is really good for inflammation, stomach issue such ulcers and acid reflux.But sad i also could tolerence it. You can also try aloe vera juice and apple cider vinegar as well.

http://www.refluxmd.com/apple-cider-vinegar-for-acid-reflux/

Better start with the natural remedies before you take ppi. Probiotic is a good resources and is the only supplement i can take until now.But when take it please try small dose to see how your body reaction too. During withdrawals our body react over sensitive compare to a normal person.Hope you well.

After reading about slippery elm bark I plan on trying that as well after the aloe vera, seems harmless if nothing else. 

I didn't have any bad reactions the last time I tried omeprazole, but it didn't help me either unfortunately, so I will avoid it. I've been doing a little reading about probiotics and I find it quite complicated to be honest. I feel like there is so much to know and remember when buying the right kind, especially when you have a problematic stomach. They are also expensive. So I will wait with the probiotic until my stomach has calmed down a little, and maybe try it at a later time. Thanks for your input Miracle.

2011-2015: Escitalopram (Cipralex) 20 mg, Voxra 300 mg (quit Voxra in late 2015, no issues)

2016: Started tapering Escitalopram 5 mg at a time, every fourth week

July 24th, 2016: Escitalopram 5 mg

April 2nd, 2017: Quit last dosage (WD worsened a lot)

Ca 6 last months of 2017: Taking Diazepam 15-25 mg irregularly, less than once a month

Ca Dec 2017: Out of Diazepam, i.e free from all prescribed drugs

Now: Still drug free

Supplements: Irregular intake of Omega-3, magnesium, vitamin D.

8 minutes ago, Sunnyday said:

After reading about slippery elm bark I plan on trying that as well after the aloe vera, seems harmless if nothing else. 

I didn't have any bad reactions the last time I tried omeprazole, but it didn't help me either unfortunately, so I will avoid it. I've been doing a little reading about probiotics and I find it quite complicated to be honest. I feel like there is so much to know and remember when buying the right kind, especially when you have a problematic stomach. They are also expensive. So I will wait with the probiotic until my stomach has calmed down a little, and maybe try it at a later time. Thanks for your input Miracle.

Hope you can find the good one slippery elm bark suitable for you. Good choice my friend. Better natural way. 🤗

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

• Moderator Emeritus

You might get some checks done in case the severe stomach pain has an identifiable cause, e.g. ulcers.  Omeprazole and other stomach acid drugs have a negative side - it could be worth doing a little research on this.  Have you tried any natural treatments, e.g. ginger, peppermint, aloe vera juice, slippery elm, etc.

Taking ibuprofen for period pain could possibly be contributing to the stomach pain.  There are natural treatments for period pain that could be worth investigating, e.g. ginger, magnesium, chamomile tea, raspberry leaf tea, etc.

Hi again Songbird. I read up a little more (or tried) about omeprazole and the main thing I could find was that it interferes with some meds, and also that it can make it harder to absorb some vitamins for older people. Is there something more serious I have missed? I understand not being able to absorb certain vitamins is serious, but I am still young. My stomach is extremely upset right now, and nothing seems to help. Wondering if short term use of omeprazole is better than this or if there is still a reason I haven't found to not take it.

2011-2015: Escitalopram (Cipralex) 20 mg, Voxra 300 mg (quit Voxra in late 2015, no issues)

Ca 6 last months of 2017: Taking Diazepam 15-25 mg irregularly, less than once a month

• Moderator Emeritus

Sorry, messing up the quoting completely today.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 6/30/2018 at 1:14 AM, Sunnyday said:

Is there something more serious I have missed? I understand not being able to absorb certain vitamins is serious, but I am still young. My stomach is extremely upset right now, and nothing seems to help. Wondering if short term use of omeprazole is better than this or if there is still a reason I haven't found to not take it.

Maybe not in the "official" drug information blurbs (and we know how accurate they are), but many unofficial reports of side effects and withdrawal effects, such as anxiety, depression, insomnia, trembling, nausea, dizziness, and so on.  If you take it more than a month you'll probably need to taper off it.

that acid reflux pill may be causing your health problems

tips for tapering off stomach acid blockers or PPIs

2001–2002 paroxetine

2003  citalopram

2004-2008  paroxetine (various failed tapers) 
2008  paroxetine slow taper down to

2016  Aug off paroxetine
2016  citalopram May 20mg  Oct 15mg … slow taper down
2018  citalopram 13 Feb 4.6mg 15 Mar 4.4mg 29 Apr 4.2mg 6 Jul 4.1mg 17 Aug 4.0mg  18 Nov 3.8mg
2019  15 Mar 3.6mg  21 May 3.4mg  26 Dec 3.2mg 

2020  19 Feb 3.0mg 19 Jul 2.9mg 16 Sep 2.8mg 25 Oct 2.7mg 23 Oct 2.6mg 24 Dec 2.5mg

2021   29 Aug 2.4mg   15 Nov 2.3mg

• Moderator Emeritus
10 hours ago, Songbird said:

Maybe not in the "official" drug information blurbs (and we know how accurate they are), but many unofficial reports of side effects and withdrawal effects, such as anxiety, depression, insomnia, trembling, nausea, dizziness, and so on.  If you take it more than a month you'll probably need to taper off it.

that acid reflux pill may be causing your health problems

tips for tapering off stomach acid blockers or PPIs

Good to know! Thank you. People have actually told me to go and buy them and wonder why I haven't already. I feel like often during WD that's the case. You can't say what you're thinking or what youw know because people think you're crazy in some way. But I rather come off as crazy than take bad medication.

15 hours ago, Sunnyday said:

Good to know! Thank you. People have actually told me to go and buy them and wonder why I haven't already. I feel like often during WD that's the case. You can't say what you're thinking or what youw know because people think you're crazy in some way. But I rather come off as crazy than take bad medication.

Thats why i say dont take ppi first if you got any alternative natural way to help. i know take proton pump inhibitor (any brands) for long term will make your stomach even worse and you could not absorb well vitamins or foods. Have you try slippery elm bark? Hope you can get the right direction and do more survey before taking anything bad affect your health. Take care.

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

• Moderator Emeritus
22 hours ago, Miracle123 said:

Thats why i say dont take ppi first if you got any alternative natural way to help. i know take proton pump inhibitor (any brands) for long term will make your stomach even worse and you could not absorb well vitamins or foods. Have you try slippery elm bark? Hope you can get the right direction and do more survey before taking anything bad affect your health. Take care.

I agree. Haven't tried slippery elm bark yet, I plan on trying the aloe vera juice first, see if that helps. Want to try one thing at a time. You take care as well.

• Moderator Emeritus

Feeling very disconnected from people. Those who used to make me happy don't anymore, and I feel like a ''cold'' bystander even though it's just me and one other person. Family too. I would think stuff like this would be over at this point, but then I get these random feelings/sensations. I don't know if this is the withdrawal, maybe it's just me. But it fuels the depression.

Hi my friend, How about your stomach?i also got such a feeling too. Its a withdrawal to made our feeling feel lonely, loss of interest or hope, disconnect with people, dislike going out , hate feeling to meet people and loss of confidence. This is not yourself and you feeling so stranger feeling.Believe me....When time passed you will be more likely back to yourself but really need time to healing and see improvement. Even though our feeling down or unhappy , please find some stuffs or your favourite hobby to make you happy and keep going. Dont stay inside darkness for too long. During these difficult times , you really need cares and love so much....i really hope your bf/partner will always be with you. Wishing you well,healthly, and always happy too. Eat healtier and stay relax. love and hugs.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 7/13/2018 at 3:54 AM, Miracle123 said:

Hi my friend, How about your stomach?i also got such a feeling too. Its a withdrawal to made our feeling feel lonely, loss of interest or hope, disconnect with people, dislike going out , hate feeling to meet people and loss of confidence. This is not yourself and you feeling so stranger feeling.Believe me....When time passed you will be more likely back to yourself but really need time to healing and see improvement. Even though our feeling down or unhappy , please find some stuffs or your favourite hobby to make you happy and keep going. Dont stay inside darkness for too long. During these difficult times , you really need cares and love so much....i really hope your bf/partner will always be with you. Wishing you well,healthly, and always happy too. Eat healtier and stay relax. love and hugs.

My stomach is a little better now, but still problematic. I'm being careful with what I eat and try not to get stressed out, drinking lots of warm water too. That seems to help.

I think you're right, this is a very different feeling that I never had before the WD. It's just so persistent so it's easy to think the problem is me rather than the medication (still). I've been spending a lot of time on my art, and it definitely helps. Hope you can find some enjoyment too in whatever you like doing! 
I don't have a partner, and I think that might be for the best right now. Thank you Miracle, same to you! Take care, hugs.

Hi Sunnyday, Please trying to eat some porridge is also good and easy for stomach digestion. Dont take too oily and fried food so much. Drink Apple Cider with honey in the morning is a good boosting for your stomach too beside aloe vera juice. Try to eat clean and healthly food. Beware of food too acidic or spicy too , you can eat a bit because each food got different nutritious and balance diet which is needed just need monitoring. Take care and hugs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the advice Miracle. I'm eating very bland food, I mostly know by now what upsets it and what I can tolerate. I'll try the honey and the apple cider vinegar. Too much honey seems to upset it for some reason.

I had a very nice day the day before yesterday, I almost felt euphoric the first hours of the day. I wish I could share that feeling with all of you, it's so worth it.

1 hour ago, Sunnyday said:

Thanks for the advice Miracle. I'm eating very bland food, I mostly know by now what upsets it and what I can tolerate. I'll try the honey and the apple cider vinegar. Too much honey seems to upset it for some reason.

I had a very nice day the day before yesterday, I almost felt euphoric the first hours of the day. I wish I could share that feeling with all of you, it's so worth it.

Im glad and happy you have such a good day.....its a good sign for you and hope these day will coming more frequent and more healing for you. Take care.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sunnyday, How are you dealing with your healing? Hope you are doing great and fine. Thinking of you. Take care.

• Moderator Emeritus
6 hours ago, Miracle123 said:

Hi Sunnyday, How are you dealing with your healing? Hope you are doing great and fine. Thinking of you. Take care.

Hi Miracle, thanks for asking. I'm still doing a lot better in general, even though I have my days where I am very anxious, especially among people (my closest ones too). Also have big problems with stomach pain and other kinds of pain in the body still. But I'm doing what I can to combat it of course. How are you doing now? Hope you're still able to get some sleep. Take care.

13 minutes ago, Sunnyday said:

Hi Miracle, thanks for asking. I'm still doing a lot better in general, even though I have my days where I am very anxious, especially among people (my closest ones too). Also have big problems with stomach pain and other kinds of pain in the body still. But I'm doing what I can to combat it of course. How are you doing now? Hope you're still able to get some sleep. Take care.

Hi Sunnyday, Im happy to hear you are doing better. For stomach pain did you take any natural supplement? If you still continuous feel pain better seek for doctor to proper checking. Im fine after taking second course of chinese medicine ....i can get moslty 7 to 8 hr sleep with a lots of dreaming (vivid dream) At least i can sleep i feel less depreassion and stressful. Be strong my friend ...you are right 😊just do it whatever you feel right to keep your life going. Hope your pain will ease and you can find good solution to solve it. Hugs and take care too.🤗

• Moderator Emeritus
2 hours ago, Miracle123 said:

Hi Sunnyday, Im happy to hear you are doing better. For stomach pain did you take any natural supplement? If you still continuous feel pain better seek for doctor to proper checking. Im fine after taking second course of chinese medicine ....i can get moslty 7 to 8 hr sleep with a lots of dreaming (vivid dream) At least i can sleep i feel less depreassion and stressful. Be strong my friend ...you are right 😊just do it whatever you feel right to keep your life going. Hope your pain will ease and you can find good solution to solve it. Hugs and take care too.🤗

Yes i'm taking aloe vera juice (and others not specifically for the stomach like omega-3, magnesium, vitamin d and multivitamins), but doesn't seem to do much of a difference. I'll keep taking it though. Gonna order some slippery elm in the near future.

I was at the doctor last week but he couldn't find anything wrong apart from reading about a small hiatal hernia in my med journal (they never told me about that), so he told me to go to a gynecologist next to rule out endometriosis, which is probably a good idea. 

So good to hear it's still helping you! Hope you're doing okay in other aspects as well. Thanks for the encouraging words. Hugs.

21 hours ago, Sunnyday said:

Yes i'm taking aloe vera juice (and others not specifically for the stomach like omega-3, magnesium, vitamin d and multivitamins), but doesn't seem to do much of a difference. I'll keep taking it though. 

Took this natural supplement need time to kick in and see the result. Maybe try alternative way of probiotic if others could help you ( this will a bit costly) I took it for almost more than 4 months and can see some result. At least my stomach not too bloating and feeling unwell after eating food. Right now important see doctor and do endometriosis test first.

Hope everything will be fine and hear from you soon. Hugs and take care....🤗

• Moderator Emeritus
43 minutes ago, Miracle123 said:

Took this natural supplement need time to kick in and see the result. Maybe try alternative way of probiotic if others could help you ( this will a bit costly) I took it for almost more than 4 months and can see some result. At least my stomach not too bloating and feeling unwell after eating food. Right now important see doctor and do endometriosis test first.

Hope everything will be fine and hear from you soon. Hugs and take care....🤗

That's good to know that it can take some time. And I will keep taking them anyhow since it doesn't hurt and I have a big bottle of the aloe vera juice. Probiotics does sound promising if I can find the right ones. Thanks for the advice. Hugs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Update: ''Fell down'' into a wave some days ago, after feeling pretty okay for a long time. A lot of very crippling anxiety mostly.

I'm getting really bad cravings too during the anxiety for anything really. Salty things, sweet things, could go for alcohol as well (though I haven't had a drop of alcohol for at least a month because of the stomach issues). I've never had issues with my weight and still don't, and I've never had any kind of addiction either so I think I'm good. Trying to distract myself but it's very hard because it's so constant.

Magnesium deficiency shouldn't be a problem, but my blood sugar has been even more messed up during WD than it already was before, so I guess that could have something to do with it.

Something positive. Now when I have had a lot more good days it gets a lot easier to distinguish between what's me and what's the WD. Even during my good days I don't feel like myself 100%, but it's closer now than what it was. 

14 hours ago, Sunnyday said:

Update: ''Fell down'' into a wave some days ago, after feeling pretty okay for a long time. A lot of very crippling anxiety mostly.

I'm getting really bad cravings too during the anxiety for anything really. Salty things, sweet things, could go for alcohol as well (though I haven't had a drop of alcohol for at least a month because of the stomach issues). I've never had issues with my weight and still don't, and I've never had any kind of addiction either so I think I'm good. Trying to distract myself but it's very hard because it's so constant.

Magnesium deficiency shouldn't be a problem, but my blood sugar has been even more messed up during WD than it already was before, so I guess that could have something to do with it.

Something positive. Now when I have had a lot more good days it gets a lot easier to distinguish between what's me and what's the WD. Even during my good days I don't feel like myself 100%, but it's closer now than what it was. 

Hi Sunnyday, Its normal pattern in between windows and waves. Im glad at least you got more good windows frequently (good day) which is blessing and this is good sign of healing. Even though for myself sometimes i feel so moody and anxiety ,  im trying to do anything to keep going and distract from thinking so much. Watch movie is a good choice for me......i watch a lots movie to burn my time.😂

So good to hear such a great and positive improvement. i believe you can get closer to your ownself and back to normal soon. Hang in there. Take care and hugs from me🤗

• Moderator Emeritus
55 minutes ago, Miracle123 said:

Hi Sunnyday, Its normal pattern in between windows and waves. Im glad at least you got more good windows frequently (good day) which is blessing and this is good sign of healing. Even though for myself sometimes i feel so moody and anxiety ,  im trying to do anything to keep going and distract from thinking so much. Watch movie is a good choice for me......i watch a lots movie to burn my time.😂

So good to hear such a great and positive improvement. i believe you can get closer to your ownself and back to normal soon. Hang in there. Take care and hugs from me🤗

Thanks Miracle. I can relate to always trying to find distractions, I've watched tv series myself and some movies, among other things. It helps sometimes.

I feel devastated today, to be completely honest. But hopefully it will pass soon. Hope you're doing okay and that you have gotten some recent window? Take care, hugs.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sunnyday, 

How are you doing? How are you going with finding distractions? That’s all we can seem to do when withdrawals are bad. Distract! Distract! Distract! and then give ourselves a pat on the back at the end of each day that we got through yet another trialsome day. 

My motto when I’m in windows or when I’m not too bad is to make happy memories. They give me something to look back on n make me see there will be more happy memories in the future. 

Here’s to taking each moment as it comes, 

Sending hugs🤗

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

On 8/21/2018 at 9:22 PM, Sunnyday said:

Thanks Miracle. I can relate to always trying to find distractions, I've watched tv series myself and some movies, among other things. It helps sometimes.

I feel devastated today, to be completely honest. But hopefully it will pass soon. Hope you're doing okay and that you have gotten some recent window? Take care, hugs

Hi Sunnyday, Our feeling is really unpredictable.....sometimes moody up and down like a roller coaster. Be strong my friend, even though we are sad or moody our life still goes on. Please find and look something to made ourself more happy and joyful with some hobbies or your love stuffs to keep distraction. Hope today is your happy day 🌞. Take care and hugs from me🤗 

• Moderator Emeritus

On 8/27/2018 at 5:52 AM, Carmie said:

Hi Sunnyday, 

How are you doing? How are you going with finding distractions? That’s all we can seem to do when withdrawals are bad. Distract! Distract! Distract! and then give ourselves a pat on the back at the end of each day that we got through yet another trialsome day. 

My motto when I’m in windows or when I’m not too bad is to make happy memories. They give me something to look back on n make me see there will be more happy memories in the future. 

Here’s to taking each moment as it comes, 

Sending hugs🤗

Hi Carmie, I saw you in Miracle's thread and was very impressed when I read your signature going down to 7.5 mg Seroquel.

I'm doing a lot better now than earlier this week, though I seem to be pretty consistently low lately. I'm sure it will pass again soon, waiting it out. You're very right about the distraction bit though, that's exactly what's happening. Distractions can be extremely helpful when you can't do much else than endure the situation.

Making happy memories, I will remember that and make sure I do. Haven't even looked at it that way before. Almost ike saving the windows for when the bad days come.

Thank you so much for the nice post, hugs to you.

(Sorry if this post was messy, had 2 hours of sleep the last 40 hours.)

• Moderator Emeritus
On 8/27/2018 at 6:20 AM, Miracle123 said:

Hi Sunnyday, Our feeling is really unpredictable.....sometimes moody up and down like a roller coaster. Be strong my friend, even though we are sad or moody our life still goes on. Please find and look something to made ourself more happy and joyful with some hobbies or your love stuffs to keep distraction. Hope today is your happy day 🌞. Take care and hugs from me🤗 

Thanks Miracle, especially for reminding me to enjoy the things I love. I've been distracting myself with my art daily and a lot of movies. Hope you're doing okay. Take care, hugs.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 8/30/2018 at 2:38 PM, Sunnyday said:

Hi Carmie, I saw you in Miracle's thread and was very impressed when I read your signature going down to 7.5 mg Seroquel.

I'm doing a lot better now than earlier this week, though I seem to be pretty consistently low lately. I'm sure it will pass again soon, waiting it out. You're very right about the distraction bit though, that's exactly what's happening. Distractions can be extremely helpful when you can't do much else than endure the situation.

Making happy memories, I will remember that and make sure I do. Haven't even looked at it that way before. Almost ike saving the windows for when the bad days come.

Thank you so much for the nice post, hugs to you.

(Sorry if this post was messy, had 2 hours of sleep the last 40 hours.)

Hi Sunnyday, 

Im so glad to hear you’re doing better. It’s a day at a time n a moment at a time, isn’t it? I’m glad you’re able to find some distractions when you’re not doing so great. I have so many things to distract myself with as I love being creative.

Yes, continue to make happy memories when in windows as it gives you something to look back on n it reminds you there will be more in the future.

Wishng you the best in your continued recovery 💚

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

Hi Sunnyday, How are you? im just wanna to know how about your progress now? Hope today is your happy day...Good day to you.🤗

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks @Carmie and @Miracle123 for checking on me. Over all I'm doing fine this week. I don't want you to feel obligated to respond to this, it's mostly to update in my thread.

I've noticed that when I get to help others it makes me happy and relaxed, if there aren't any other negative factors involved. I knew helping others tends to make people happier but it's still nice to feel and notice it.

I'm extremely disappointed in my social anxiety. Sometimes (like now) I feel I might as well get on a bunch of drugs because I'm no good without them. The problem is I most likely won't be any good on them either later on considering the harm they do.  But when relationships take damage from the social anxiety it feels very hopeless. It's one thing when it does damage to other aspects of life, but relationships getting affected are the worst because it feels like there is no point then. 

Take care everyone.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sunnyday, 

I’m so sorry you have social anxiety, that must be hard. Going on meds definitely isn’t the answer to that though, as you said. Yes, helping others certainly makes one feel good. A friend of mine who is really ill and mainly housebound keeps sending me cards that she makes, and then I send them to my friends. I’ve got a bunch of them here at the moment. It makes me happy to make other people happy, I’m adding balloons in the cards to make people smile.

I love giving people presents too, I love wrapping them n making them look pretty too, I bought lots of ribbon this week.

I’m very glad to hear that you’re doing fine. I hope you’re making lots of happy memories when doing ok  n finding some good distractions when you’re not doing so crash hot. 

Sending hugs🤗

On 9/8/2018 at 11:15 AM, Sunnyday said:

Thanks @Carmie and @Miracle123 for checking on me. Over all I'm doing fine this week. I don't want you to feel obligated to respond to this, it's mostly to update in my thread.

I've noticed that when I get to help others it makes me happy and relaxed, if there aren't any other negative factors involved. I knew helping others tends to make people happier but it's still nice to feel and notice it.

I'm extremely disappointed in my social anxiety. Sometimes (like now) I feel I might as well get on a bunch of drugs because I'm no good without them. The problem is I most likely won't be any good on them either later on considering the harm they do.  But when relationships take damage from the social anxiety it feels very hopeless. It's one thing when it does damage to other aspects of life, but relationships getting affected are the worst because it feels like there is no point then. 

Take care everyone.

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for that post @Carmie, made me happy. I have been trying to make some happy memories, but you can never have enough of those.

• Moderator Emeritus

I think I'm developing PGAD. It's getting worse and worse. I read it could occur in ssri withdrawal on a completely unrelated website. I just thought it was strange that it would occur so long into it, not sure if common or not. 

This is just an update, I think I can find ways to cope by myself. If it gets too bad I will visit the doctor.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 9/11/2018 at 3:28 AM, Sunnyday said:

Thanks for that post @Carmie, made me happy. I have been trying to make some happy memories, but you can never have enough of those.

Yes Sunnyday, 

Certainly a good idea to make some happy memories when we’re able.

On 9/11/2018 at 3:35 AM, Sunnyday said:

I think I'm developing PGAD. It's getting worse and worse. I read it could occur in ssri withdrawal on a completely unrelated website. I just thought it was strange that it would occur so long into it, not sure if common or not. 

This is just an update, I think I can find ways to cope by myself. If it gets too bad I will visit the doctor.

Im so sorry you’re developing PGAD. Just google survivingantidepressants and PGAD as there are other people going through the same thing. Nothing surprises me when it comes to withdrawals, we get new symptoms all the time and old ones returning. They also can come on any time. 

Take care💚

• Moderator Emeritus
On 9/12/2018 at 2:14 PM, Carmie said:

Im so sorry you’re developing PGAD. Just google survivingantidepressants and PGAD as there are other people going through the same thing. Nothing surprises me when it comes to withdrawals, we get new symptoms all the time and old ones returning. They also can come on any time. 

Take care💚

I always forget to google it together with survivingantidepressants instead of using the searchbox, found more results right away. Thank you! You're right, symptoms can come at any point like you said in your thread as well. It's not easy to know what to expect.

You take care as well.

• Moderator Emeritus

More pain today (but bearable). 

I got called back by the psychiatric hospital today 9 months later than they said they would get back. The first thing he said was that I was ''coming there for medication, correct?''. When I was there I told her the opposite, that I would be willing to try anything but medication. 

I decided to agree to an appointment because I need some kind of economical support, but I don't know how to go about it. Doctors are difficult when they don't understand what's going on.