thecowisback: wondering why I'm giving up Prozac

thecowisback

• Administrator
On 12/13/2021 at 2:06 AM, thecowisback said:

There are so many warnings about reinstating but i felt like i had no choice as it was either take the risk or take my own life. things really were that bad and the owner of this site refused to answer any more of my posts. the only advice i really got from them was make detailed notes each day which were dominating my life and making me focus more on my dilemma, and to think of puppies and kittens, which oddly didn't help when i felt as if my life was spiralling out of control and my every waking moment was filled with fear and thoughts of different ways of killing myself. 

Your Intro topic is 26 pages long, @thecowisback We tried and tried to help you to the best of our ability. You were always able to seek help elsewhere if advice you got here did not seem right to you. Finally, I believe we told you we were unable to help you.

It's very much in keeping with your attitude in general that you've come back here to complain about the quality of advice you've been given by peer support for free over years.

Good to hear you're doing so much better. Please go elsewhere to get advice or do your complaining.

This topic is closed.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Altostrata locked this topic