SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

excuse Paxil CR : Successfully out of loop

Thank you so much Excuse. I will try all of these and thanks for coming back :)

Thank you so much Excuse. I will try all of these and thanks for coming back :)

Thumps Up..!! Cheers..!! :)

excuse what do you say for PSSD . Is it possible for it to go away. Its already been a year , and it just doesn't seem to get better. All other symptoms have improved, but this hasnt. Any suggestions ?

excuse what do you say for PSSD . Is it possible for it to go away. Its already been a year , and it just doesn't seem to get better. All other symptoms have improved, but this hasnt. Any suggestions ?

theloneranger86 before pointing the fingers towards PSSD one should know Consciously the amount of damage done by self abuse and during reversing the process, the amount of damage body stood up against all the drug intake.

Body takes its natural course and it would eventually start to obey its own rules based on the genetic makeup expressions.

Some get stuck with ED and PSSD but one should never test one self to their earlier body conditions and mental fixations.

Dont get into panic mode healing takes its own time, any obsessive or compulsive thoughts about dysfunctions, this would eventually cause negative downturn.

Rewiring is all that is required,there is a immense value and benefits of long-term Celibacy.

Quickest way to eliminating the most of the issues would be eliminating the mistake of constantly and blindly following one’s sensual and other addictive impulses instead of transmuting finer channel of expressions.

These would definitely change the perception of everyday reality. The profound benefits of celibacy are rarely experienced and society just looks behind the wall.

Brain restructuring is required, take care of your Prostrate health and Testosterone levels, naturally increase your Serotonin.

Cleanup ur SubConscious mind too, because post SSRI recovery aftermath sometimes still keeps lurking in background.

Ward off all the Sensuous thoughts and signals be chaste for some time and the door would eventually open only when the Mind is clean and tidy

My only advice is Celibacy and Meditation these are the two uber cool awestuck stuffs to be followed for a 100% recovery and issues equated to NULL. :) :)

Benefits of Celibacy

– Ever increasing, everlasting joy, fulfillment and bliss

– Much greater spiritual and material success

– Really beautiful meditations

– More concentration and energy

– Real, permanent sexual fulfillment

– Absolutely awesome sexual renaissance at any age

– Massive improvement in one’s love life or relationship

– Much more virility, strength and respect

– Enlightenment, moksha and liberation from physical existence

– Astral projection and free access to higher planes of consciousness

– Development of all sorts of psychic powers

– Emotional independence

– Better memory and greater mind power

Source : web

thanks excuse. Iv been on a no fap mission since I read your posts . Its only day 5 but Im hoping that it will help me get back to my original state .

Excuse would I be able to PM you as I have more questions regarding the brain and what research you did. If not that's fine :)

thanks excuse. Iv been on a no fap mission since I read your posts . Its only day 5 but Im hoping that it will help me get back to my original state .

That's cool.. ive been no fab mission for almost 3 years. :) I gained lot of energy, mental stability, creative expressions, I started to get taste of everything be it Quantum Physics, Applied Mathematics, Astronomy my list goes on..

My only advice never drain or waste man's most important vital fluid just by fapping. Every time one faps one is accelerating aging process and arrival of death at many times faster one could ever imagine.

Happy no fap mission. Dont forget to update us all. :)

Excuse would I be able to PM you as I have more questions regarding the brain and what research you did. If not that's fine :)

historygal go ahead I'm here to help you all, often sometimes I realize I should have taken Medicine, especially the Brain related area. Destiny had something else in store. But now also I keep digging every time that keeps me busy.

I would be happy to serve and help you.

I wasnt able to donate few money to this site as it dint show up proper credentials :)

• 7 months later...

Dear viewers, I'm the original author for this thread.
I'm doing great until now, successfully recovered from all the SSRI's I have ever taken.
Often sometimes I look back and come here to help support from other users for their questions and replies.
I have tonns of requests. Hope will make time to post my replies here.

List are too long but it might help. Have a check with the following list and start working on them.

1. How was your childhood ?
2. How is your family social status ? Family history of health conditions ?
3. How are you doing financially ?
4. How many siblings and wats your take for family ?
5. Did you ever take Neuro Medicines ? if yes what are the names ? for how long did u take it ? how did you stop it ?
6. If you ever met Psychiatrist ! if yes, what was the reason ? what did he say ?
7. Currently are you taking any medicines ?
8. How are you passing your typical day? Do you have fear of anything ?
9. How do you reflect your life ? Do you have any habits developed from childhood ?
10. What are your stressors ? likes and dislikes in everyday activities ?
11. How many hours do you sleep? Do you wake up fresh and happy ? When do you hit the bed and what are you sleeping cycles ?
12. Are you married ? Age ? current status ? weight ? Blood Pressure levels ? Sugar levels ?
13. How is your bowel movement ?
14. Do you have a similar friend who is exactly same situation as yours ?
15. How is your friend circle ? trustworthy ? atleast do you have one true friend ? are people supportive in your home ?
16. Do you have pet in home ?
17. What is your belief system ? Atheist or Theist ?
18. If you are about to make a lifestyle change do you fear it or can you push yourself for a permanent recovery ?
19. If possible can you describe your room with good details respect to directions !
20. Do you fear future for any uncertainty ?
21. What do you eat typically on a average of weedays and what do you do in weekends ?

Mans most important thing is his childhood, any messy stories here it gets carried away until mid and old age with lot of sufferings on its way. These gets imprinted psychologically brings down ones own confidence through out life

times.
Family history of Heart issues, you may or may not face Heart issues later part of life.
Your first history of stress issues if not controlled or eliminated will finally go to Heart.
Once it gets to Heart the road goes to crazy health issues. Heart controls the Brain and Brain controls the Heart.
Its a good thing you work in the weekends but can you also try working weekdays and off with weekends ?
Your core issues are deep rooted with the breakup I guess. Its my only guess not take it seriously.
It also looks like expectations got shattered, trust took a hit, my list goes on, but this has elevated your stress for sure.
This also brings up fear what if it happens the same again.
Life goes for a toss kinda social anxiety triggers.
You have a sense of responsibility which nobody understands. If these gets out of control you get shots of stress and anxiety.
This is normal for any sensible people who are bread winners for any family.
Stress is the silent killer.
Brain requires good amount of Carbos and 20% of what we breathe is taken by Brain.
So its carving for glucose via breads.

Your recovery sits in how you handle your thoughts about ur long term relationship.
This constantly repeats in your Mind I guess.
Almost every day you might think about it subconsciously.
You have sent all these negative thought patterns into your Sub Conscious Mind.
Your negative thought process has brought up many negative experiences too.
All these has created a viscous cycle day by day and they are growing stronger making you weak day by day.

I want you to build high amount of self esteem.
Your dressing pattern should be changed need not to impress anybody.
If you dressing sense is changed for a while, it brings good impact about urself and your surroundings.
You worry about many things that are virtually non existent and many things your mind goes for tailspin.
You should make up certain times in a day called worry time, you should start worry only at these times. Rest of the day you shouldn't worry at all, keep a reminder worry time as to worry at a certain intervals of time in a day.
Both Heart and Brain are master controllers of body as a whole.
You must do cardio exercises to make sure right amount of Blood are passed through Brain's Grey and White matter.
Working weekdays makes a shift in Mind processes and weekends off is like carried on by early age.
Will make a eating plan for you but you should follow it for a while.
Your immediate thoughts decides your immediate future, so you should completely change your thought process.
You change your diet too. I will recommend all these the idea is to have bowel movements twice a day.
Pets are great stress busters, I would highly recommend you to adopt one puppy or kitten. They make sure 20% of the stress are eliminated for ever.
Its a good thing that you believe in God.

Remember one thing our body is so complex there is no end for complete understandings.
Our very own existence ranges from present Body to Flesh to Muscle, Molecules, Atoms, Sub-Atoms.
Man is still try to know the inner nature of Atoms still has has not succeeded.
There is some superior intelligence keeping a watch over us, they are guiding us, they are guarding us.
In your room eliminate most of the dark colors, try adding white to bed sheets, curtains. Face your head towards East->West direction.
East should be your head placed and West your legs. or North -> South observe the changes for few weeks in each each directions.
I got a broad overview of you.
You must try to do changes right from your Brain-Mind to Gut-DNA levels.
You must completely shift your focus from ur past life to a great life ahead.
You must also drastically change your thoughts with your sheer will power.

If you are ready, we both can bring changes within you.
I want to bring up the best in you.
Rewrite your pain stories to a uber cool ones.
Also remember, these changes doesn't happen in a day or week, it might take months or years.
The road is not easy but it can be done.
You must be deterministic and ambitious.
Change your thinking pattern for some time, dont do the usual routine which you keep doing everyday.
Try watching movies which makes your laugh. No horror movies and movies which makes your depressed, only which makes your cheek wide open..
Challenge ur Brain, try solving some puzzles.
Learn few others from different language which you always wanted to learn.
Read those Positive notes before you hit the bed.
If possible adopt baby puppy or a kitten they are the true stress busters..!!
Try reading your childhood comics..
Try investing ur time to ur favorite hobbies..!!
These medications alters entire biological structure at many levels. We dont usually be ourselfs during these periods.
We try to be behave the way we used to be earlier either by confirming with various traits and check ourselfs by various validations.
SSRI they dont give a ****, they would have dont lot more damage one could ever imagine.
During withdrawal from SSRI one has be very very careful with many stimuli.
Especially with Libido, Mojo, Erections, Moods.
Even thou sex can uplift mood it just temporary but drains out lot of all required and vital chemicals what Brain needs during these periods.
Vital fluids especially seminal discharge are the most precious stuff our body would ever produce. So keep it safe until complete recovery.
These fluids are the core ingredients of Brain's capacity to generate Neurochemicals.
Recovery depends upon various factors too.!!
Stay away from fapping, IT IS ONE OF THE REAL CULPRIT.
Stay celibate with no Sex in Mind and Body until recovery.
Back off with Masturbation.
Store the vital fluid and it goes to Brain via Spine.
If you have a real partner have fun not too frequently. Remember all you need is this fluid to be stored in Brain.
For Brain it wont differentiate between what is seen or imagined.
If you see a horror movie one gets petrified without even actually seeing the ghost in real.
Action can trigger an event in Mind. Its a different world out there.
Sex or Masturbation both are lot of differences.
Sex with real person elevates Mind and Body at certain degrees to a good extent but too much of it drains out these base chemicals stored
in testicles which is required for each and every cell in our body.
Sex is good for health but too much of it is accelerating our aging process.
But Masturbation is actually biological violation. Mind agitates. Our internal clocks gets screwed.
That is why one feels drained after fapping.
Store them and see the results for urself.
Nature is so perfect and complete, we should respect our body and understand certain aspects.
We are not built for easy pleasure and it comes at great cost.!!
Caffeine plays a very bad role during withdrawal during the rewiring process.
Its the taste that comes along with sugar, which shoots and activates Dopamine reward circuity.
Usual cycle of cofee is if some wants to be feel slight happy, or come out of stress they activate this reward circuitry by drinking cofee.
This cases a messy with LDOPA, and Cortisols. Sugar does add fuels for damaging good Neurocheical manufacturing. Let me not go in detail here. Its a complex system all together.
To tell you in short stay away from what touches ur Mind and Body through what you intake.
Alcohol = alters our Consciousness itself, Sugar, Artificial Sweets, Cofee all these screws during recovery.
If you are sugary craving better go for natural ones like fruit juices.
Nature is so perfect and complete, we should respect our body and understand certain aspects.
We are not built for easy pleasure and it comes at great cost.!!
Wet dreams occurs not because of excess seminal fluid its the erotic thoughts that we keeps firing in various states of Consciousness.
In our Conscious state or awake state too much thinking about opp sex is a direct feed to Sub Conscious Mind.
SubConsious Mind doesn't different between what is thought of what is Real.
If you see a horror movie one gets petrified without even actually seeing the ghost in real.
Action can trigger an event in Mind. Its a different world out there.
And aren't we programmed to reproduce? So you firmly state it's very important to save as much semen as possible for brain rewiring?  
We are programmed to reproduce and copulate only once in our life time. You made me remember one lil story..
One of the disciples of Socrates (a great Greek philosopher) asked his teacher, "My Venerable Master, kindly instruct me how many times a house-holder can have copulation with his legal wife?"
Socrates replied, "Only once in his life time"
The disciple said," Oh my Lord! This is absolutely impossible for worldly men. Pray, kindly prescribe an easy path."
Then Socrates said, "A house-holder can have copulation once in a year."
The disciple replied, "O Venerable Sir, this is also a hard job for them. You must prescribe an easier course."
Socrates then replied, "Well, my dear disciple, once in a month. This is suitable. This is quite easy. I think you are satisfied now."
The disciple said, "This also is impossible, my revere master. Householders are very fickle minded. Please prescribe an easier course."
Socrates said, "Twice in a month. But this will cause an early death."
The disciple said, "This also is impossible, for they cannot remain for a single day without sexual intercourse."
Then Socrates said, "Well said, my dear child. Do one thing now. Dig a grave and purchase a coffin and winding sheet for the corpse before hand. Now you can spoil yourself any number of times you like. This is my final advice to you."

Store the vital fluid and it goes to Brain via Spine. Let the Brain gets nourished.
If you have a real partner have fun not too frequently. Remember all you need is this fluid to be stored in Brain.

Good Brain means Good Heart.
Good Heart means Good Body and Mind.
Good Body and Mind means good Health, good life.!!

• 7 months later...

Dear Excuse, I am extremely inspired by your recovery story. It is a great feat you have achieved. I started taking Paxil CR 25MG since December 2012 to treat my Panic Disorder and have been pretty lenient with my lifestyle so far. Since the last 10 days I noticed that I have built tolerance towards the drug and my anxiety symptoms such as tension headaches, higher heart rate, panicy feeling, and restlessness have come back to haunt me. It was like the last 6 years of my happy life were a joke and unreal. I want to start living again drug free. I am too scared to go cold turkey. However, I have a few questions for you. I will be very glad if you could answer them. 

1. You said stop worrying about one's future and stop following current affairs. I am a 29 year old male and I am at a stage where, probably, some of the most crucial decisions and actions about my career need to be taken from now to within a couple of years. What are your recommendations for this while I am stilling withdrawing from Paxil?

2. What was the diet regimen you followed? It does not have to be specific. Details such as nutrition-wise break up of your meal, your supplements, preferred frequency and time, important eating habits/ practices, et al will be awesome. 

3. How much time did you dedicate to physical activity and what were those activities and at what time did you carry them out and for how many days in a week? 

4. What relaxation techniques did you follow? 

5. How did you manage your career progression and Paxil withdrawal simultaneously? What were the toughest challenges you faced and how did you overcome them? 

6. Finally, now that you have successfully withdrawn from Paxil, do you wish to go back to some of your 'Not to do' items again? For Ex: Would you go back to alcohol or occasional indulgence in junk food? The reason behind this question is that I am currently weak hearted and if I were normal tomorrow, I would, in no time, indulge in alcohol and junk food. But, having said that, if the withdrawal journey's experience has made you numb to these artificial joys of sugar, drugs, alcohol, and indiscipline, it would be another great motivator to me personally to go ahead and embrace this journey. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi there,

The staff at SA are wondering how you are.  We'd love to hear how you are doing now.   Would you mind dropping by and giving an update?

Thanks.

CC

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• 2 months later...
On 11/26/2018 at 7:39 PM, happy said:

Excuse do you have any tips for trying to reduce dizziness symptoms. 

Hi buddies..!!!

I just made a re-entry.. I am doing all good. Just a macho man.. I have that will power to take down many people physically and mentally. Many women like me. Socially hyper

active. Energetic. Brain is all repaired. I constructed a house bypassed most of the hassles. I had meet too many people, had to take many critical decisions, work is highly

stress full throughout the year. I write mission critical and safety critical software. I bear the torch for many of you. All these happens for a reason and there is a light

ahead of you, try to uncover be patient and persistent. I have made some permanent changes in my lifestyle. Not seeing any movies, I keep reading books, challenge myself by touching every corner of my Brain.

Often sometimes I feel that I was gear up for a spiritual journey.

I started reading Vedas.

Stay tuned.