pug

pug Your miracle is coming, hang on!

hussy

pug your story is a big hope for us.

i just wanted to know your improvements of sexual symptoms. my worst symptoms are ED and low libido/ did these improve for you?

siwoue
On 6/14/2019 at 12:33 AM, pug said:

Hello,

You have described it pretty much as I experienced it:  Overwhelming terror coming out of nowhere, for no reason, washing over me with paralyzing intensity.  All I could do was cope as best as I could and wait it out as it would eventually get a little better.  It was a terribly troubling symptom but one that I have not had for a long time now as I healed enough for it to go away for good.  It will happen for you too; just keep moving forward toward your goal of recovery and things will get better.

Healing thoughts,

pug

Oh, thank you so much for responding pug! I do have a follow-up on that one tho,

When you did have this organic fear, how did you cope with it when you were at work or when you were hanging out with friends..? I mean, i cant just lay down on the floor at work, staring at the ceiling for an hour or more. Or in the street when out with a friend or something. For me it can last from 1-5 hours at a time, and can come from anything between 2-5 times a week. Its been a long time since youd have it now.. so i understand if the memory of it is blurry.. but maybe ou still have some coping-skills to offer :)

Ewa

Hello Pug

thank you so much for your uplifting story I read it almost every day it helps me to believe that I will recover. I also had mania when I stopped CT Cymbalta 60mg 

can you please tell me how long your mania lasted and how severe it was.

Thank you so much and I’m very happy for your recovery 

Ewa

Liamb123456
On 6/7/2019 at 1:02 PM, Nsr99 said:

Hi

I have a success story to tell. But, I figure it is better to start a new thread, rather than overwhelm Pug’s thread. I am new to this site.

I will start the new thread in the near future as soon as I finish from an issue at hand. 

In summary, I was on SSRI (cipralex) for 6 years. I went off of SSRI now for 3 years and 3 months.   It was tough, very painful, but worth it. I am much much better. I can enjoy things again.

My success story is almost (90%) similar to that of Pug’s.  

When I have the time, I will revisit and post more.

Can  you post  your story please 

TurkeyCold

I just wanted to express my infinite gratitude, pug, since the initial post gave (and gives: hopefully not so often anymore) me a lot of hope in my darkest hours. You're a wonderful being.

Take care!

C.

Melissa5000

Hello Pug, thank you very much for your 4,5 year update! I read and reread it over and over again. It gives some hope and perspective!

I am a little bit better now compared to a year ago but I am far from stable. And I have so much to taper! I hope I can find a way to get off safely by a slow taper. But I fear I will be a mess again as soon as I restart my taper. I wished I was done tapering like you! I will be years and years to taper. 

Melissa5000
On 6/14/2019 at 12:48 AM, pug said:

Nerve pain; much better than a year ago or even 6 months ago.  It still troubles me on occasion, enough to wake me up at night briefly, but typically it is milder and something that does not affect me except as a distraction.

I have a question: Can you describe your nervepain a little more? Do you only suffer the nervepain at night? Or also in the daytime? And where in your body you feel nervepain? On the skin or deeper? What bodyparts are affected?