rupa

☼ rupa: Risperdal / risperidone victim

rupa
On 7/29/2019 at 7:10 PM, Glosmom said:

HI Rupa!  Just wanted to say "Hi" and share that Glo had a very similar experience yesterday to something you reported awhile back.....

Glo agreed to go out for a short bike ride 2 days in a row...which is great! However, yesterday it was very warm and sunny so after our very short ride she came in side and was crying and screaming in agony that her head hurt and she was so hot.  It was awful. :(I was able to get her into air conditioning with a fan and cool cloth. She calmed down eventually but I could tell she was 'dazed' from the experience. She ended up being fine during the rest of the evening but it was very hard to watch her suffer for those few minutes. I KNOW it was due to her being in the heat and sun, even though it was a total of about 20 minutes.  Having known that you went through something similar was so comforting!!  Thank you again for sharing your journey so that those of us who are on a similar path can find comfort along the way. 

Good news is that Glo is agreeing to go out more and I think the short walks she is taking (about 10 to 15 minutes) are helping her have more consistent sleep. 

Hope you are continuing to do well.  I am heading out for a vacation (not taking Glo this time) so  Glo will be with her dad.  I am excited to have a bit of a respite.

Best Wishes to you always, Glosmom

Glo’s mom ,Dear,

Please read my thread ahead of Glo experiences any symptoms ,to take caution.

I am updating my thread to avoid fellow members to experience ,then only know things.

Also

If it is possible be with her and do not go any where by leaving her at home.

This is 8 th month after zero and am still facing symptoms related to sleep.

Hope you take good care of yourself too.

God Bless you all.

rupa

Bearable pain at left upper lobe of the brain.Just underneath the surface.

Never face the surface pain.

So I hope,It will be the last pain of withdrawal.

Glosmom

Hope your headache heals soon and yes, that it is the last pain you have in withdrawal!!  Thanks for your updates, Rupa!💚

rupa
On 12 August 2019 at 7:09 PM, Glosmom said:

Hope your headache heals soon and yes, that it is the last pain you have in withdrawal!!  Thanks for your updates, Rupa!💚

Yes Glosmom, it lasted few hours severe and full day mild.

Three hours day time nap after my last update of day time nap , on head ache day.

Sleep was sound and refreshing.

I am sleeping 7 to 8 hours every night. 

Involuntary thoughts before waking up are still there.

But less intense.