Jump to content
rupa

☼ rupa: Risperdal / risperidone victim

Recommended Posts

rupa
On 7/23/2020 at 11:20 PM, Glosmom said:

Hi @rupa ! So good to hear from you.   Also wonderful to hear that you are sleeping well, your blood pressure is good and you didn't have to take any medicine for it!!  So happy you are doing well, even during this crazy COVID 19 time.   Do you have any links to your artwork or pictures?  If you do and you don't want to share on here, please share with me via direct message. I would love to see your work!

 

Glo is hanging in there and doing a bit better. She still has quite a ways to go to get back to her 'normal' self. But the good news is, she is improving every month.  I hope to be able to post soon on progress she is making. 

 

Again so good to hear from you!!  Take care, friend! Glosmom

Wow! What a great word The FRIEND is,Glo's mom.

I am honoured.

Great to know about how Miss Glo is doing.

I would like to share my art work with you and  here,once they approve ,that I can use it for personal platforms.

Nevertheless I would send the prolog on the art which my daughter has written.

I am glad for your interest.

Along with art,I would like to start an youtube channel,where I want to make it an useful information platform for children.

I have noticed ,if I take multi vitamin at nights ,mind is on more REM sleep and even shown an emotion out via low module "hmmmm "kind of painful sound.

Once my daughter kept her hand on my forehead,went back into sleep.

Thus night time taking warm milk with half a teaspoon turmeric ,or curds mixed with water helping to get deep sleep.

Diet plays vital role.

Hope this helps to Glo, to get some sound sleep.

I wish you all take good care and stay happy and peaceful.

 

 

 

 


Cold turkeyed risperidone (1m.g)and trihexyphenidyl combination drug out of ignorance,In August 2016 after one month use.

Withdrawal symptoms settled at dreamful,disturbing sleep.

Thus introduced to olanzapine for sleep.Started using olanzapine out of ignorance.

Tapering olanzapine 10 m.g from February 2017.

May 2018 :Still suffering dreams,Still tapering olanzapine at 0.625.100ml water+2.5 mg olanzapine. June 2018 22.5ml=0.57mg.July 2018 20ml,August 2018-17.5ml,September 2018-15ml,October 2018 10 ml,December 2018 7 ml, BrassMonkey slide method so far at lower doses.2 nd December cold turkeyed , only to reach minure doses as reinstatement to cutshort endless tapering process.4rth December started 1ml.

Almost no symptoms and sleep is better,So started 0.5 ml from 17-12-2018.

"0"from31-12-18.Re birth would happen from 2020,as rejuvenation would take 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
ChessieCat

I've moved your post about covid to the covid topic:  coronavirus-covid-and-psychiatric-drug-tapering-withdrawal

 


Being very patient.  I'll get there - slowly.  ETA mid 2021

ADs:  25 years - 1 unknown, Prozac (caused muscle weakness), Zoloft/sertraline; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after)

Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (mild Serotonin Toxicity)

Began tapering Oct 2015  Current from 17 Oct 2020:  Pristiq 0.56 mg (compounded + liquid)

My tapering program

My Intro (goes to my tapering graph)

My website - includes my brief history + links to videos & information on the web

PLEASE NOTE:  I am not a medical professional.  I provide information and make suggestions.

Share this post


Link to post
rupa
On 7/28/2020 at 4:37 PM, ChessieCat said:

I've moved your post about covid to the covid topic:  coronavirus-covid-and-psychiatric-drug-tapering-withdrawal

 

Thank you.

Incredible courageous signature.

Awaiting for your zero mark along with you.

Much regards from India.

Proud to know you.

 


Cold turkeyed risperidone (1m.g)and trihexyphenidyl combination drug out of ignorance,In August 2016 after one month use.

Withdrawal symptoms settled at dreamful,disturbing sleep.

Thus introduced to olanzapine for sleep.Started using olanzapine out of ignorance.

Tapering olanzapine 10 m.g from February 2017.

May 2018 :Still suffering dreams,Still tapering olanzapine at 0.625.100ml water+2.5 mg olanzapine. June 2018 22.5ml=0.57mg.July 2018 20ml,August 2018-17.5ml,September 2018-15ml,October 2018 10 ml,December 2018 7 ml, BrassMonkey slide method so far at lower doses.2 nd December cold turkeyed , only to reach minure doses as reinstatement to cutshort endless tapering process.4rth December started 1ml.

Almost no symptoms and sleep is better,So started 0.5 ml from 17-12-2018.

"0"from31-12-18.Re birth would happen from 2020,as rejuvenation would take 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
rupa

God! 

My signature seems simple comparatively.

Look at the hard ships I am still under going!

This so called med left every lobe of my brain ,eventually,thought the scene over!

No.

After the head,Got back pain revoked,then it shown fake BP,Then showed chest area muzzles sensitivity,Now its going on at neck and chin area weakness,like some muzzle weakness but no MRI could find the fault in the areas.

Nevertheless,with time all troubles subsiding eventually.

Predicting,Next, eyes area may or maynot feel sensitive,the core of the skull would definately would show some drama,before evaporating the past and all this life altering experience in to the air.

So,I have to rewrite my signatures last line,that,Not 2020- it's 2021.

 

 

 


Cold turkeyed risperidone (1m.g)and trihexyphenidyl combination drug out of ignorance,In August 2016 after one month use.

Withdrawal symptoms settled at dreamful,disturbing sleep.

Thus introduced to olanzapine for sleep.Started using olanzapine out of ignorance.

Tapering olanzapine 10 m.g from February 2017.

May 2018 :Still suffering dreams,Still tapering olanzapine at 0.625.100ml water+2.5 mg olanzapine. June 2018 22.5ml=0.57mg.July 2018 20ml,August 2018-17.5ml,September 2018-15ml,October 2018 10 ml,December 2018 7 ml, BrassMonkey slide method so far at lower doses.2 nd December cold turkeyed , only to reach minure doses as reinstatement to cutshort endless tapering process.4rth December started 1ml.

Almost no symptoms and sleep is better,So started 0.5 ml from 17-12-2018.

"0"from31-12-18.Re birth would happen from 2020,as rejuvenation would take 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Glosmom

Hi @Rupa!  So nice to hear from you; however, I am very sorry to hear that you are continuing to suffer a cycle of physical withdrawal symptoms. :(  It is a amazing how even one drug can cause all those withdrawal symptoms. Yet there are so many others that have healed, or are on their journey to healing, from being on more than one.  It takes courage but thankfully the healing continues to happen!  I know I remind myself for Glo's sake about the article I included below.  At 2 years out, the difference between those on and off meds is slightly different but at 4 1/2 years out, those off meds do much better.   So every month and year out from stopping the medication means better and better healing for you, Rupa!   Wishing you many blessings always, Glosmom

 

 

 


2016 - Oct -Daughter started Risperdal (for steroid induced psychosis that never went away after stopping prednisone)

Nov - dose increases stopped at 1.5mg in Dec

2017 - Jan- weaned from 1.5 to 1.0 in 2 weeks then 1.0 to .5 in two weeks and then off. Feb. 3 weeks of increased psychosis, pacing, insomnia, other awful symptoms so late Feb  - Back on 1.5 mg Risperdal. May  - decrease to 1.25mg, two weeks later 1.0mg - symptoms started again. June - held steady at 1.25mg for 6 weeks and switched to liquid (3 ml syringe). July - started 10% taper every 3 weeks, October -  .8 mg, December - .7 mg .

2018 -Jan- 0.65 mg,  Feb- 0.59,  Mar-0.50, late April - .40mg, July- .36 mg, Aug - switched from 3 mL syringe to 1 mL syringe for more accuracy (her dad and i were not sure we were giving her the same dose when in between the 'dashes' on the 3 mL syringe.) Aug -.30 mg (3mL syr)/.44 mg (1 mL syr) difference due to med in the tip of both syringes). Sept- .28 mg (3mL syr)/.42 mg (1 mL syr). Oct - .16 mg (3 mL syr)/.30 mg (1 mL syr). Nov.- .06mg (3mL syr)/.20 mg (1mLsyr). Dec. - tip only/unmeasurable (3mL syr)/.10 mg (1mLsyr)

2019- Jan -.06 mg (1 mL syr), Feb- .025 mg (1 mL syr), Feb 27, 2019 - jumped to zero!!

Share this post


Link to post
rupa
On 9/12/2020 at 1:34 AM, Glosmom said:

Hi @Rupa!  So nice to hear from you; however, I am very sorry to hear that you are continuing to suffer a cycle of physical withdrawal symptoms. :(  It is a amazing how even one drug can cause all those withdrawal symptoms. Yet there are so many others that have healed, or are on their journey to healing, from being on more than one.  It takes courage but thankfully the healing continues to happen!  I know I remind myself for Glo's sake about the article I included below.  At 2 years out, the difference between those on and off meds is slightly different but at 4 1/2 years out, those off meds do much better.   So every month and year out from stopping the medication means better and better healing for you, Rupa!   Wishing you many blessings always, Glosmom

 

 

 

Wow.

This neck thing lasted 3 days.

Right side of where we tie Bow area.

There were swelled glands of 3.

Each day one by one got normal.

Today there is no sign of pain or swell,as if nothing happened.

From past couple of months I am working on online selling and establishing an youtube channel .

Yesterday I have started a new topic to my channel,which will not air untill I reach the goal.

Which would be ,reaching ideal body weight using elliptical exercise.

Let us see how many weeks it takes.

What I mean to say,Life is going smooth,by ,mind concentrating on productive work,personal care,family care,pet care,etc in balanced mode.

I am believing in turmeric mixed with milk,curds with lots of water,or curries, is reducing the painful  time of this bodily withdrawal.

 

Where comes to schizophrenia:

All mind (psychological)problems are due to,nothing but an individuals perspective of thought process.

Human is suppressed as a creature ,by called as a human.

When an individual tend to go against nature,due to social norms,due to  surrounding circumstances,due to near and dear lack of empathy and understanding,unrepairable traumas due to a certain perspective of an individual ,which developed by beliefs set by culture right from the childhood etc etc.

That is what I guess of all it is.

Surrendering oneself into the peace by completely erasing ego,anger  kind of futile emotions is what one should get practised from the childhood.

Life skills ,mind and body  management are nothing but a science.

Which should taught right from the childhood in every curriculum,as prevention is better than cure.

This would make future generations get rid of this so called medical innovations,(which ever works against human),atleast, to some extent.

Hope my thread would be useful to Miss Glo and other members who are at  similar experience.

Hope you are taking good care of yourself Glo's mom.

Much love and regards from India.

God Bless the United States of America and the rest of the world at this pandemic time and ever.

 

Edited by ChessieCat
removed whate space at bottom of post

Cold turkeyed risperidone (1m.g)and trihexyphenidyl combination drug out of ignorance,In August 2016 after one month use.

Withdrawal symptoms settled at dreamful,disturbing sleep.

Thus introduced to olanzapine for sleep.Started using olanzapine out of ignorance.

Tapering olanzapine 10 m.g from February 2017.

May 2018 :Still suffering dreams,Still tapering olanzapine at 0.625.100ml water+2.5 mg olanzapine. June 2018 22.5ml=0.57mg.July 2018 20ml,August 2018-17.5ml,September 2018-15ml,October 2018 10 ml,December 2018 7 ml, BrassMonkey slide method so far at lower doses.2 nd December cold turkeyed , only to reach minure doses as reinstatement to cutshort endless tapering process.4rth December started 1ml.

Almost no symptoms and sleep is better,So started 0.5 ml from 17-12-2018.

"0"from31-12-18.Re birth would happen from 2020,as rejuvenation would take 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
rupa
On 9/12/2020 at 4:23 PM, rupa said:

Wow.

This neck thing lasted 3 days.

Right side of where we tie Bow area.

There were swelled glands of 3.

Each day one by one got normal.

Today there is no sign of pain or swell,as if nothing happened.

From past couple of months I am working on online selling and establishing an youtube channel .

Yesterday I have started a new topic to my channel,which will not air untill I reach the goal.

Which would be ,reaching ideal body weight using elliptical exercise.

Let us see how many weeks it takes.

What I mean to say,Life is going smooth,by ,mind concentrating on productive work,personal care,family care,pet care,etc in balanced mode.

I am believing in turmeric mixed with milk,curds with lots of water,or curries, is reducing the painful  time of this bodily withdrawal.

 

Where comes to schizophrenia:

All mind (psychological)problems are due to,nothing but an individuals perspective of thought process.

Human is suppressed as a creature ,by called as a human.

When an individual tend to go against nature,due to social norms,due to  surrounding circumstances,due to near and dear lack of empathy and understanding,unrepairable traumas due to a certain perspective of an individual ,which developed by beliefs set by culture right from the childhood etc etc.

That is what I guess of all it is.

Surrendering oneself into the peace by completely erasing ego,anger  kind of futile emotions is what one should get practised from the childhood.

Life skills ,mind and body  management are nothing but a science.

Which should taught right from the childhood in every curriculum,as prevention is better than cure.

This would make future generations get rid of this so called medical innovations,(which ever works against human),atleast, to some extent.

Hope my thread would be useful to Miss Glo and other members who are at  similar experience.

Hope you are taking good care of yourself Glo's mom.

Much love and regards from India.

God Bless the United States of America and the rest of the world at this pandemic time and ever.

 

  • Sporadic goiters, in most cases, have no known cause. In some cases, certain drugs can cause this type of goiter. For example, the drug lithium, which is used to treat certain mental health conditions, as well as other medical conditions, can cause this type of goiter.
  • https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/12625-goiter
  • Above site showing only on going use of medicines cause goiter,No,I am the live example even these many months a person can suffer from gradual ,long time,step wise withdrawal,in that process,goiter can occur.
  • My neck swelling reducing ever day and getting better each day.
  • Last night I took a paracetamol to control pain at the last stage of dealing with pain.

 

Edited by ChessieCat
reduced font size

Cold turkeyed risperidone (1m.g)and trihexyphenidyl combination drug out of ignorance,In August 2016 after one month use.

Withdrawal symptoms settled at dreamful,disturbing sleep.

Thus introduced to olanzapine for sleep.Started using olanzapine out of ignorance.

Tapering olanzapine 10 m.g from February 2017.

May 2018 :Still suffering dreams,Still tapering olanzapine at 0.625.100ml water+2.5 mg olanzapine. June 2018 22.5ml=0.57mg.July 2018 20ml,August 2018-17.5ml,September 2018-15ml,October 2018 10 ml,December 2018 7 ml, BrassMonkey slide method so far at lower doses.2 nd December cold turkeyed , only to reach minure doses as reinstatement to cutshort endless tapering process.4rth December started 1ml.

Almost no symptoms and sleep is better,So started 0.5 ml from 17-12-2018.

"0"from31-12-18.Re birth would happen from 2020,as rejuvenation would take 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Miko789

You should drink  caffeine and tea because increases good mood.


2011 protracted withdrawal symptoms from Effexor, managed to come off
2013-2015  risperidone consta 50 mg, started tapering from March 2015 to 1,66mg/day and from 02/2015 started seroxat 10mg/day

06/16 Seroxat 3mg/day, olanzapine 5mg,risperidone consta 2,5mg

09/16 Seroxat 2,7mg,olanzapine . 5mg,risperidone  consta 2,5mg

01/17 Seroxat 2,0mg,olanzapine 5mg,risperidone consta 25mg/every 15days

05/17 Seroxat 1mg,olanzapine 5mg,risp.consta 25mg/every 15days

06/17 Seroxat 2drops,olanzapine 5mg,liquid risperidone2mg

07/17 Seroxat 1 drop,olanzapine 5mg,Risperidone 0mg, 10/17 Seroxat 0mg,olanzapine,5mg,Risperidone 0mg, 12/17 Seroxat 1/2 drop, olanzapine 5mg,  04/18 Olanzapine 1,25mg, 04/18 xanax 0,5mg

24/06/2019 doc said to take 10mg olanzapine for 13days and down to 5mg
 been taking 10mg for 14 days, 5mg for 8 days  and  tapered to  3/4quart. 5mg  for 14 days, 1/2 5mg for 14 days,

01/08/19 2,5mg

Supplements Omega 3, Turmeric, Magnesium

Share this post


Link to post
rupa
20 hours ago, Miko789 said:

You should drink  caffeine and tea because increases good mood.

Tried to have.

Because,coffie and tea with ginger,honey,lemon ,milk,jaggery,turmeric,elaichi,etc tastes best.

But my brain rejected and so much aches after drinking.

So tried only 4 times in life.

only to confirm,my brain ache is real or not.


Cold turkeyed risperidone (1m.g)and trihexyphenidyl combination drug out of ignorance,In August 2016 after one month use.

Withdrawal symptoms settled at dreamful,disturbing sleep.

Thus introduced to olanzapine for sleep.Started using olanzapine out of ignorance.

Tapering olanzapine 10 m.g from February 2017.

May 2018 :Still suffering dreams,Still tapering olanzapine at 0.625.100ml water+2.5 mg olanzapine. June 2018 22.5ml=0.57mg.July 2018 20ml,August 2018-17.5ml,September 2018-15ml,October 2018 10 ml,December 2018 7 ml, BrassMonkey slide method so far at lower doses.2 nd December cold turkeyed , only to reach minure doses as reinstatement to cutshort endless tapering process.4rth December started 1ml.

Almost no symptoms and sleep is better,So started 0.5 ml from 17-12-2018.

"0"from31-12-18.Re birth would happen from 2020,as rejuvenation would take 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Nicjk
On 9/21/2017 at 6:56 PM, rupa said:

LaurensOn

How are you?

I am about to taper olanzapine.

Please let me know ,if you tapered zyprexa successfully.

Thank you.

Hi @rupa, did you manage to taper completely off Zyprexa? Did you use dissolvable tablets to taper? 


Mid June 2019 to mid November 2019 - Escitalopram (Lexapro) 20mg (3 week taper - psych advise) 

Reinstated 2.5mg Lexapro 3rd Jan 2020 

Increased Lexapro dose to 5mg (0.06g) 11th Jan 2020 due to continual WD symptoms, Decreased Lexapro dose to 0.05g 7th March 2020, Decreased Lexapro dose to 0.04g 7th April 2020, Decreased Lexapro dose to 0.03g 7th May 2020

Mid June 2019 to 14 Jul 2020 - Clonazepam 0.5mg 

Pericyazine (Neulactil) 20mg 24th Jun 2020 - 12th July, down to 15mg 13th July - 19th July, down to 10mg 20th July - 26th July, reinstated 15mg Pericyazine 27 July 2020 - Accidentally took 20mg for 2 nights 5 &6/8/20, CT Pericyazine 14th Sept 2020 (Psych CT and replaced with Olanzapine) 

20mg Lexapro - 16th May 2020 - 9th Sept 2020 (Psych CT and replaced with Nortriptyline) 

10mg Diazepam - 5 Aug 2020, reduced over weeks to 7mg Tuesday 29 September, updosed to 8mg 2nd October 2020 (current) 

75mg Nortriptyline - 10 Sept 2020 - Current 

5mg Olanzapine - 15th Sept 2020 - 29 Sept 2020, reduced to 2.5mg on 30 Sept 2020, back up to 5.0mg on 5th Oct 2020 (current) 

Supplements: magnesium, Elevit (multivitamin) 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy