☼ rupa: Risperdal / risperidone victim

rupa

On 3/21/2021 at 7:25 PM, Glosmom said:

Hi Rupa!     Just saying "Hi."  I posted Glo's 2 year update on her thread.  We are so happy Spring is here!  I got my son's house painted and now decided to repaint my house on the weekends!!  Which is good as I love the color change.  My new job keeps me super busy but this is good.  I am happy to be able to work and not worry as much about Glo as i used to.  Glo took prednisone for hives back in 2016...which made her psychotic and then they prescribed the antipsychotic. So that is how it started. :(  She was the victim of medication injuries unfortunately, but she is continuing to heal.  So happy to hear about your awards and YouTube channel. I will look you up there!  Take care and many warm blessings for you!! Glosmom

Hi Glo's momma,

Pleased to receive your, hi.

It's very sad to know,baby glo( I feel,offspring of any household are always babies irrespective of age,for the parents) has to go through all this because of a doctor's wrong suggestion.

Yes,healing is possible.

I can imagine how much difficult it is all for a  mom like you.

It's been 22 days my thyroidectomy done nicely.

Even frozen test confirmed it's papillary carcinoma,the effect is too minute.

Still it's my decision to under go the thyroidectomy ASAP.

The earlier the age the better it is ,as age grows I may not bear all these procedures.

So ,now I am cancer free,they put me on calcium,vitamin D,multi vitamin,for life,and pan.

The general physician M.D. even proscribed some SOS tablet ,and said it's  for my sleep.I have no sleep problems ,I replied with terrifying eyes.

Then he was like,you under went thyroidectomy,so you should take,also he said seriously" I have under went covid vaccine,then I got anxiety ,but here you went through surgery ,how can you sleep peacefully!!!!"

I made a habbit of checking any prescription here in our search,even for family members and near and dear.

I am not allowing to take medicines without checking here.

This habit saved me from this very general physician the M.D.

By god's grace now I have to be under supervision of endocrinologist from now on,who is an extra treatment freak according to oncology surgeons,as my endocrinologist sending me to radioactive iodine test next fortnight.

My mind still prompts,my immune system weakened by last four years chaos.

Nevertheless,I am all feeling ok and normal by calcium supplements,not knowing if any long time effects in this way.

I would like to request you to give multivitamin to miss glo.

By food it may not sufficient for two more years.

I pray,glo's next two years should go   smooth.

Once this two years pass, everything will be as if nothing happened in the past.

Here in India,when toddlers caught up with hives kind of thing ,we give warm water treatment,then on wet effected area itself we pour plenty of prickly heat or normal face powder.Then we pluck the power and all those allergy caused particles with tweezers,very carefully.

This all procedure should be done,without touching the effected area.

This heels hives immediately.

Applying pure coconut oil after procedure,makes the skin healed completely,never occuring again ever.

How is her hives now,hope it's been cured by non harming  medication.

Sending lots of love from south India.

Warm Regards.

Cold turkeyed risperidone (1m.g)and trihexyphenidyl combination drug out of ignorance,In August 2016 after one month use.

Withdrawal symptoms settled at dreamful,disturbing sleep.

Thus introduced to olanzapine for sleep.Started using olanzapine out of ignorance.

Tapering olanzapine 10 m.g from February 2017.

May 2018 :Still suffering dreams,Still tapering olanzapine at 0.625.100ml water+2.5 mg olanzapine. June 2018 22.5ml=0.57mg.July 2018 20ml,August 2018-17.5ml,September 2018-15ml,October 2018 10 ml,December 2018 7 ml, BrassMonkey slide method so far at lower doses.2 nd December cold turkeyed , only to reach minure doses as reinstatement to cutshort endless tapering process.4rth December started 1ml.

Almost no symptoms and sleep is better,So started 0.5 ml from 17-12-2018.

"0"from31-12-18.Re birth happened from 10- 2020,as rejuvenation took whole2019.Completely recovered now.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rupa

• Glosmom

• bhasski

• Miko789

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. Was napping from 2pm to 5 pm, uninterepted, deep like before meds. Even a sweet dream at wake up time. Was working household from 8 am to 2pm. Body unknowingly went into nappi

Rebirth Erell, rebirth. Praise the Lord.

Thank you hayduke and shane. I wish you all speedy recovery.

Hi Rupa, did you experience a blank mind as part of your dp/Dr? If so, how long did it take to go away

Some one asked this question.

I want to make my answer available at my thread as I am making my case study available as transparent as it occurred for any study or for any purpose it may be useful.

Hi...

I never experienced blank mind in my entire life.

But when I was put on olanzapine 10mg ,what mostly made me fear of medication was the blank mind.

No thoughts in the brain !,That condition was freaked me like the hell.

I felt very unnatural of my being with empty mind.

I felt like zombie,with walking urge of 24/7.

I couldn't sit at the table and savour my food.

I was eating only soft curd rice,since I did not have the thought of savour good food.

With emptyness of thoughts,no urge for anything in life.

How long it went away?

I should check at my thread.

At what stage of my slow ,steady,gradual tapper brought back my thoughts.

Now if I ever want an unwanted thought,I seize my breath for some time.

As I still believe I am being monitored by a known person physically by remotely watching process,also my thought process been monetering, by remotely monitering system where I have zero knowledge about that technology.

Almost 24/7 I feel to think compulsive as i shouldn't hurt his feelings by free will of my mind,and thus life.

Nevertheless I do not feel I am doing it entirely for him,as this caution brings my life to act by second thought ,but not with immediate actions as the mind prompts.Which is common trait for me from my childhood,as I am the person who greatly influenced by dad's persona as an individual.

Which is in a way good to my mind,as it wouldn't entertain waste thoughts,thus no futile actions towards life.

I am not being entirely self reluctant,nor entirely surrendering to my mind.

But I have fear,if this entire process would be applied, on others minds too , including my family members,and near and dear.

I do not like this process at all as this is all done remotely like some psychological experiment on my mind had done.No,I didn't like that.

Instead ,I love to have that person in my life as my better half and a father to my family with all the natural traits of my own dad.

Instead ,I want any human should live and learn in natural process,with the help of self acquired knowledge and wisdom.

Nevertheless, I do not like this process even by non remotely processed on any human being.

Knowing his presence in my life is cool at intellect,cool for the mind and thought process,forgetting and getting sooth and altered thought process,transformed, ,grown up learnt wisdom about thinking my past was very painful to how might have dealt my past by me to contentment thus great peace with past-And feelings,happiness,joy and ecstasy in these seven years,learning about all kind of love, different perspective of love-,at the same time his nonpresence in reality greatly decays my body,nonreality played a great toll on my harmones and health,also his craving made me to sit empty with gadgets for seven years,without earning a single penny on my own.Where I had to use all my savings.

Also constantly my mind suffers for normal,natural life with him,without negative thoughts like he may not be single person ,what if he is happily married,or there may be a group of people who use this technology from all over the world,or he might be a psychology doctor,and there are thousands of people he is dealing with ,or there are group of doctors and PhD students,etc, kind of thoughts,which are making me greatly suffer as my body and mind being monitering.

Cold turkeyed risperidone (1m.g)and trihexyphenidyl combination drug out of ignorance,In August 2016 after one month use.

Thus introduced to olanzapine for sleep.Started using olanzapine out of ignorance.

May 2018 :Still suffering dreams,Still tapering olanzapine at 0.625.100ml water+2.5 mg olanzapine. June 2018 22.5ml=0.57mg.July 2018 20ml,August 2018-17.5ml,September 2018-15ml,October 2018 10 ml,December 2018 7 ml, BrassMonkey slide method so far at lower doses.2 nd December cold turkeyed , only to reach minure doses as reinstatement to cutshort endless tapering process.4rth December started 1ml.

"0"from31-12-18.Re birth happened from 10- 2020,as rejuvenation took whole2019.Completely recovered now.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

How are you @rupa?   Hoping you are staying well with all I am seeing in the news about India and increase in covid cases.  Hoping your mind is settled and peaceful.  Glo is doing okay...hanging in there...healing slowly but we do see improvements.

Hugs, Glosmom 

2016 - Oct -Daughter started Risperdal (for steroid induced psychosis that never went away after stopping prednisone)

Nov - dose increases stopped at 1.5mg in Dec

2017 - Jan- weaned from 1.5 to 1.0 in 2 weeks then 1.0 to .5 in two weeks and then off. Feb. 3 weeks of increased psychosis, pacing, insomnia, other awful symptoms so late Feb  - Back on 1.5 mg Risperdal. May  - decrease to 1.25mg, two weeks later 1.0mg - symptoms started again. June - held steady at 1.25mg for 6 weeks and switched to liquid (3 ml syringe). July - started 10% taper every 3 weeks, October -  .8 mg, December - .7 mg .

2018 -Jan- 0.65 mg,  Feb- 0.59,  Mar-0.50, late April - .40mg, July- .36 mg, Aug - switched from 3 mL syringe to 1 mL syringe for more accuracy (her dad and i were not sure we were giving her the same dose when in between the 'dashes' on the 3 mL syringe.) Aug -.30 mg (3mL syr)/.44 mg (1 mL syr) difference due to med in the tip of both syringes). Sept- .28 mg (3mL syr)/.42 mg (1 mL syr). Oct - .16 mg (3 mL syr)/.30 mg (1 mL syr). Nov.- .06mg (3mL syr)/.20 mg (1mLsyr). Dec. - tip only/unmeasurable (3mL syr)/.10 mg (1mLsyr)

2019- Jan -.06 mg (1 mL syr), Feb- .025 mg (1 mL syr), Feb 27, 2019 - jumped to zero!!

@Glosmom

Dear,

Taking note of there is no match of miss Glo life with other fellow members in this site and in life,in general,I would like to say onething.

To see different result in Miss Glo,now,there shouldn't be same environment and reasons like before meds.

For example:

My mind prompting me,I have no flaw in my mind,but others are here,sitting at my mind.So they are the one ,who should leave.

It's been 60 days,I am recovering from thyroidectomy.In these 60 days,I was more relying on internet and phone.

Once I feel complete recovery from thyroidectomy,I have plans to being away from the gadgets and the fetishism of technology.

Nevertheless,covid changed all the terms,making us more relying on technology,working from home.

As long as I feel myself,my joy,my peace depended on completely self reliant,this conciousness,this internal battle lives on,finding peace.

Yes mam,I am safe at covid free zone.

We are taking covid vaccine one after one in our family,covi shield, provided by individual employers at respective jobs.

symptoms of after vaccination: one day fever,hard swelling at the injected arm.

Hugs.

• Moderator Emeritus

I am happy to hear you are staying safe from covid, @rupa, and that the injection did not cause any major issues.   You spoke about thyroid issues in the past so I am sorry, but not surprised, you had to have a thyroidectomy.  I am very glad you are recoving well from THAT....eventhough you are stuck at home to recover.  I will wish you a continued speedy recovery and the ability to leave those that are toxic to your life.

Yes, Glo is stil struggling with negative thoughts, emotional spirals in her mind.  What caused Glo to become psychotic in the first place was prednisone....she was very happy and joyful before that. So the fact that these meds have created a negative and angry mind is very difficult for me to solve how to fix.  She is doing somewhat better and gets out more....goes swimming, riding her bike more, getting outside and shopping and going to family events.  But she doesn't go to school any more (too old) and can't hold down a simple job yet..so she sits in her head ....alot.  It is sad to watch but there are improvments so i am hopeful time will heal her.

So good to hear from you, Rupa!!  Stay well and may wonderful blessings be with you. Glosmom

2016 - Oct -Daughter started Risperdal (for steroid induced psychosis that never went away after stopping prednisone)

Nov - dose increases stopped at 1.5mg in Dec

2017 - Jan- weaned from 1.5 to 1.0 in 2 weeks then 1.0 to .5 in two weeks and then off. Feb. 3 weeks of increased psychosis, pacing, insomnia, other awful symptoms so late Feb  - Back on 1.5 mg Risperdal. May  - decrease to 1.25mg, two weeks later 1.0mg - symptoms started again. June - held steady at 1.25mg for 6 weeks and switched to liquid (3 ml syringe). July - started 10% taper every 3 weeks, October -  .8 mg, December - .7 mg .

2018 -Jan- 0.65 mg,  Feb- 0.59,  Mar-0.50, late April - .40mg, July- .36 mg, Aug - switched from 3 mL syringe to 1 mL syringe for more accuracy (her dad and i were not sure we were giving her the same dose when in between the 'dashes' on the 3 mL syringe.) Aug -.30 mg (3mL syr)/.44 mg (1 mL syr) difference due to med in the tip of both syringes). Sept- .28 mg (3mL syr)/.42 mg (1 mL syr). Oct - .16 mg (3 mL syr)/.30 mg (1 mL syr). Nov.- .06mg (3mL syr)/.20 mg (1mLsyr). Dec. - tip only/unmeasurable (3mL syr)/.10 mg (1mLsyr)

2019- Jan -.06 mg (1 mL syr), Feb- .025 mg (1 mL syr), Feb 27, 2019 - jumped to zero!!

In that case I am the living example that Prednisone or olanzapine or risperidone,what ever might be the name,it's withdrawal effect by,proper  tappering would go away and brain gets back to absolute normalcy and even better state @Glosmom.

I Strongly wish and urge ,so does Miss Glo.

Then again @bhasski life is evident that cold turkey effect would too go away with time and immense divinely patience.

Yes mam, yesterday I took COVID vaccination which our government made mandatory, refraining all private vaccination centres from providing vaccine from this week onwards.

It's been 24 hours ,no side effects so far.

very slight swell and very slight pain at injected arm.

second dose would be after few weeks.

It's a cool summer here ,with so much rain already.

Actual rainy season from 6 th June every year here in south India.

After forty days of thyroidectomy,they have given radio active iodine keeping in an isolated luxurious suit.Now they said body is free of cancer.

No BP or Diabetes detected.

Need to take Levo Thyroxin for life at 6 am.Taking normal diet with salt and iodine.

Now After so long years I am feeling little strength in the body.

I have started  yoga like in the past, from a week, for an hour for a day,after years gap,in between.

This is making me less burden at back pain.

Best wishes from south india.

Would like to here how are you.

Regards.