Jump to content
rupa

☼ rupa: Risperdal / risperidone victim

Recommended Posts

rupa

Thank you risperdalhater.

What are you using for sleep?

Share this post


Link to post
risperdalhater
7 minutes ago, rupa said:

Thank you risperdalhater.

What are you using for sleep?

 

one can use melatonin to help with sleep. magnesium also helps.

Share this post


Link to post
rupa

risperdalhater,

Did you experience dreams when you were in withdrawal?

Are you still experiencing dreams?

How are you coping up with sleeplessness due to brain going into dream condition when you attempt to sleep?

Share this post


Link to post
powerback

Hi Rupa I'm not sure if we met before ,I was reading a bit of a post on virgos thread ,you were going on about dreaming and getting no sleep,this is a great point you make ,I've always thought I was lucky I get my sleep but Im so stupid and cognitively destroyed by these drugs I have totally missed this .

I have extremely vivid dreams  so I'm traumatised in my dreams .

Have you done much research do you believe it settles down .

PB

Share this post


Link to post
rupa
17 minutes ago, powerback said:

 

17 minutes ago, powerback said:

Hi Rupa I'm not sure if we met before ,I was reading a bit of a post on virgos thread ,you were going on about dreaming and getting no sleep,this is a great point you make ,I've always thought I was lucky I get my sleep but Im so stupid and cognitively destroyed by these drugs I have totally missed this .

I have extremely vivid dreams  so I'm traumatised in my dreams .

Have you done much research do you believe it settles down .

PB

Dear Power back,

Yes I did so much research and I believe there is no natural cure to this dreams go away.

PoetJester suffering from 4 years with same problem.

I am lucky that olanzapine working for me.

Otherwise I could've died by this time.

Share this post


Link to post
powerback

Hi rupa it just came to me that I've listened to carl young about dreams and he reckons its a good thing to analyse the dreams .That's why I wasn't worried about them ,but maybe I should .

I realise if we are staring at the ceiling ,that's no sleep ,but if your dreaming with eyes closed ,do u put that in the same boat .

it comes down to REM sleep I suppose .I must look up scientific research on it .

I do have a lot of the same dreams/nightmares happening     and its connected to certain situations ,this must be connected to the same connections in the brain as PTSD .

PB

Share this post


Link to post
rupa

Power back

If you are getting good quality of sleep then you need not worry about your dreams.

In my case:

I was getting dreams as soon as I was attempting to sleep.

Thus I had to open eyes and I was not able to sleep further.

I suffered 60 days before starting to use olanzapine.

After researching on internet ,I have decided there is no time limit to cure my symptoms naturally ,as poetjester suffering from 4 years.

So I decided to use olanzapine,as it is working wonders for my problem.

At the dose of 2.5 mg of olanzapine I was still dreaming.

So I have settled at 5 mg of olanzapine.

I am using Pacitane 2 mg after breakfast ,not to have any side effects from olanzapine.

But,there is an unknown fear inside me, of using such kind of medicine which I cannot stop when ever I want.

 

Share this post


Link to post
powerback
7 hours ago, rupa said:

Power back

If you are getting good quality of sleep then you need not worry about your dreams.

In my case:

I was getting dreams as soon as I was attempting to sleep.

Thus I had to open eyes and I was not able to sleep further.

I suffered 60 days before starting to use olanzapine.

After researching on internet ,I have decided there is no time limit to cure my symptoms naturally ,as poetjester suffering from 4 years.

So I decided to use olanzapine,as it is working wonders for my problem.

At the dose of 2.5 mg of olanzapine I was still dreaming.

So I have settled at 5 mg of olanzapine.

I am using Pacitane 2 mg after breakfast ,not to have any side effects from olanzapine.

But,there is an unknown fear inside me, of using such kind of medicine which I cannot stop when ever I want.

 

Ok rupa  60 days that's a pain for you ,in the last 7 months I've only had 2 sleepless nights so I wont worry and it was connected to serious anxiety spiral .

Thanks again rupa and hope you well .

PB

 

Share this post


Link to post
bhasski

Very true.

But whether they listen or watch such things.?

Absolutely no. Damn shut ears.

 

Share this post


Link to post
risperdalhater
On 7/18/2017 at 11:21 PM, rupa said:

risperdalhater,

Did you experience dreams when you were in withdrawal?

Are you still experiencing dreams?

How are you coping up with sleeplessness due to brain going into dream condition when you attempt to sleep?

 

Sorry for the late response, yes i did experience dreams during withdrawal.  I have dreams normally.

Share this post


Link to post
rupa

Dear Friends,

Risperidone cold turkey altered my brain.I was unable to sleep soundly.If I close eyes I was drifting into dream state instead of sleep state.

With olanzapine 5 m.g, I am experiencing very low-intensity dreams only early in the morning, before waking up.

My sleep is very good with 5m.g olanzapine.

Once I experience no dreams at all, then I will start tapering olanzapine at 10%  every 4 weeks.

It's been one year I am still experiencing dreams.

Risperidone cold turkey permanently altered my sleep state?

Time only will answer.

May be after 5 years my dreams will stop and I will be able to taper olanzapine.

And I will become drug-free.Touchwood.

 

Share this post


Link to post
risperdalhater
4 hours ago, rupa said:

Dear Friends,

Risperidone cold turkey altered my brain.I was unable to sleep soundly.If I close eyes I was drifting into dream state instead of sleep state.

With olanzapine 5 m.g, I am experiencing very low-intensity dreams only early in the morning, before waking up.

My sleep is very good with 5m.g olanzapine.

Once I experience no dreams at all, then I will start tapering olanzapine at 10%  every 4 weeks.

It's been one year I am still experiencing dreams.

Risperidone cold turkey permanently altered my sleep state?

Time only will answer.

May be after 5 years my dreams will stop and I will be able to taper olanzapine.

And I will become drug-free.Touchwood.

 

 

I cold turkey'd risperidone and my brain recovered completely although it was a painful experience.  Don't worry about permanent damage, it will take time to recover, maybe over a year, maybe longer.  Personally i do not know how people even have the willpower to stay on sedatives or anti-depressants, there are so many better natural solutions that even have all around health benefits too.

Share this post


Link to post
rupa

Dear Risperdalhater

I am very glad you are recovered.

My damage was physical.

When I was dreaming it was effecting on my breath and heart.

There was no sleep at all.

Some times dreams were horrible and auditory.(characters talking with me).

Which was effecting full day.

I know about so many members here,who are facing withdrawal effects for so many years,for example poetjester etc.

I know about members who thought they were recovered but they had to see the doctor again for new problems of the brain.

So I decided to use olanzapine for my condition.

I know I am dealing with two faced knife.

Thus I tried tapering.see my signature.

I could not bear the symptoms after complete taper.

So I had to start olanzapine again.

In this way at least my life is extended.

Hopefully,after few years I will be able symptoms free,and olanzapine free as well.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
rupa

I know about the members who thought they were recovered but they had to see the doctor again for new problems of the brain.For example schizor.

Share this post


Link to post
rupa

These days I am experiencing hypnopompic hallucinations.

:(

Share this post


Link to post
nz11
On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:42 AM, risperdalhater said:

Personally i do not know how people even have the willpower to stay on sedatives or anti-depressants

I see it  a little differently willpower doesn't come into it, its got to do with medication spellbinding, trapping people in an addictive mindnumbing world.  

Share this post


Link to post
rupa

I am waiting for my CNS system to stabilize to start taper again.

Then I will have no solution for sleep lessness and hypnopompic hallucinations.

God only knows how to survive then.

Share this post


Link to post
rupa

Folks are posting at my thread without reading my signature and thread.It's not fair.For example Risperdalhater and nz11.

Share this post


Link to post
rupa

I asked twice about sleep.

I didn't get answer that nothing he is using!

It seems ,he went on benzos ,once they pooped out,not answering.

I am spending time on this thread by thinking that people with same symptoms will get some help.

Not that some time passers will show all their frustration here without even see my signature and thread.

Share this post


Link to post
rupa

It's been a year risperidone cold turkey.

How ignorant I am.

If I tapered I wouldn't have seen this hell.

It's been a year ,still horrible symptoms.

Today I couldn't bear the dream content.

I googled.

It's called hypnopompic hallucinations.

:(

Olanzapine is working wonders.

It is saving from left side brain pain,heart and breath problem, sleeplessness,high intensity of dream.

Share this post


Link to post
rupa

Take 250 ml glass(Tumblr)take half quantity curds ,beat the curds and then remaining quantity fill with water.

Drinking this at bed time increasing the quality of sleep and reducing the intensity of hypnopompic hallucinations.

Share this post


Link to post
kara100

Dear rupa, I don't think you will start letting your body heal until you go totally drug free. I believe that you are still using a psychiatric drug olanzapine which is as toxic as any other psychiatric drug on the market . Unfortunately, to heal from the drugs you took it in the past , you will have to suffer from the withdrawal nightmare and then one day , you will see that withdrawal symptoms will lessen in intensity or may be go away entirely . And if you are happy to take it olanzapine , then this site is probably not for you because this forum is for people who are either tapering or have tapered off their A.d drugs or went cold turkey and recovering from the years of taking dangerous drugs prescribed by their doctors.

Share this post


Link to post
rupa

Dear kara100

I went through your thread.

Very sorry that you are going through such pain.

Please see my signature.

I was tapering olanzapine from January 2017.

Unfortunately I had to reinstate.

I am letting my CNS system to stabilize to start taper again.

Very soon I will start taper again.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
rupa

Very less information on the net about withdrawal induced hypnopompic and hypnogogic hallucinations.

Share this post


Link to post
risperdalhater
3 hours ago, kara100 said:

Dear rupa, I don't think you will start letting your body heal until you go totally drug free. I believe that you are still using a psychiatric drug olanzapine which is as toxic as any other psychiatric drug on the market . Unfortunately, to heal from the drugs you took it in the past , you will have to suffer from the withdrawal nightmare and then one day , you will see that withdrawal symptoms will lessen in intensity or may be go away entirely . And if you are happy to take it olanzapine , then this site is probably not for you because this forum is for people who are either tapering or have tapered off their A.d drugs or went cold turkey and recovering from the years of taking dangerous drugs prescribed by their doctors.

 

Agreed. these drugs are very unhealthy to the mind and body and people should get off of them asap, there are better ways to deal with psychosis and whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Miko789
On 9/2/2017 at 9:42 PM, risperdalhater said:

..........  Personally i do not know how people even have the willpower to stay on sedatives or anti-depressants, there are so many better natural solutions that even have all around health benefits too.

 

It's got nothing to do with willpower, u r wrong.  A/D and A/P are a trap, you take them or maybe they force you and you go into a trap.

Share this post


Link to post
risperdalhater
2 hours ago, Miko789 said:

 

It's got nothing to do with willpower, u r wrong.  A/D and A/P are a trap, you take them or maybe they force you and you go into a trap.

 

i apologize. what you say is reality.

Share this post


Link to post
risperdalhater
On 9/5/2017 at 3:25 AM, nz11 said:

I see it  a little differently willpower doesn't come into it, its got to do with medication spellbinding, trapping people in an addictive mindnumbing world.  

 

i agree 100%. my apologies.

Share this post


Link to post
rupa

I have no guts to face these dreams and sleeplessness.

I know olanzapine will kill me in long run.

Without olanzapine I die now with these fearful dreams,breath shortage,heart ache and sensations, sleeplessness.

:(

Share this post


Link to post
Martina23

You will not die without zyprexa on these dreams. I have them already almost three years (two of them drug free), they get better with the time, but Zyprexa is one of the worst drugs ever, for me comparable to cyankali (I dont know the English word, it is used for killing the bugs on the fields), zyprexa can really “kill you“ in the long run, rather stop it sooner than later, Rupa

Share this post


Link to post
rupa

Thank you Martina

I would start taper then

But how to deal with breath stoppage while severe dreaming?

Share this post


Link to post
Martina23

I dont know. But you are not psychotic, are you? Because Zyprexa should be against psychosis or schizophrenia.

 

Maybe ask your doctor. I know only long term you stand much better here without Zyprexa than with it. The people who take it long term die 20 years earliee than others.

Share this post


Link to post
rupa

I had paranoid hallucinations .So I used risperidone.

Risperidone cold turkey made me sleepless and dreams.

If I taper olanzapine,will I get paranoid again?

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...