☼ dj2010: off all meds for 3 months and been fine now bad insomnia

dj2010

On 9/4/2018 at 7:31 PM, powerback said:

Great your trip was a success over all DJ ,love the picture .Disaster with the GPS but you did well to conquer through  the task and get home .

Be watchful for the next few weeks and take it easy and rest as much as you can and give yourself a big pat on the back .nice gentle walks should do the trick .

Take care.

thanks buddy, yeh going to try and take it easy now,

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

2014 returned to UK, mainly to get treatment getting off meds

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

On 9/5/2018 at 4:01 AM, Miracle123 said:

Hi Dj, How are you? Long time i never hear from you. Beautiful natural picture. Great to know you are really enjoyed your Scotland trip with your familys as well. Dont over do it some exercise when you feel over exhauted. Sometimes poor sleep will effected the body ability too. Now is a time you take good rest for recovery.At least mostly withdrawals no longer bother you anymore its a good improvement of healing. i believe your sleep will gain a lots improvement soon since already come back almost to your baseline.Take care.

hi Miracle, im doing ok thanks, how are you? my sleep is still up and down, cant believe how long its taking to sort itself out,

hope you are keeping well

take care

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

12 minutes ago, powerback said:

Hows things DJ I hope your well my friend .

hi buddy, Im doing ok thanks, had a bit of health scare other day, woke up and coughed up some blood, and chest burning, been having burning chest for a while, last week woke and had nose bleed also, went doctor on Monday and they did quick check and said chest sounds clear, also blood tests that had a few weeks ago from the mucus scare were all fine, told them that think might be to do with having my air con on at night and having a fan blowing on me while sleeping, 

anyway i think ive figure out what it actually is, every night i soak a cotton pad in essential oils like lavender and others mixed in etc and put it in my pillow case close to where my nose is, im pretty sure that breathing in these essential oil fumes is burning my nose and throat, lungs etc while sleeping, you only supposed to use a couple of drops but i soak a cotton pad full,

not used fan, aircon or the essential oils for last 2 nights and chest seems ok so far,

hope you are well today

2 hours ago, dj2010 said:

hi buddy, Im doing ok thanks, had a bit of health scare other day, woke up and coughed up some blood, and chest burning, been having burning chest for a while, last week woke and had nose bleed also, went doctor on Monday and they did quick check and said chest sounds clear, also blood tests that had a few weeks ago from the mucus scare were all fine, told them that think might be to do with having my air con on at night and having a fan blowing on me while sleeping, 

anyway i think ive figure out what it actually is, every night i soak a cotton pad in essential oils like lavender and others mixed in etc and put it in my pillow case close to where my nose is, im pretty sure that breathing in these essential oil fumes is burning my nose and throat, lungs etc while sleeping, you only supposed to use a couple of drops but i soak a cotton pad full,

not used fan, aircon or the essential oils for last 2 nights and chest seems ok so far,

hope you are well today

Defo the  culprit  for your chest issue .scale back all treatments but its hard for us because of the damage done to us and the will and spirit to be well takes over us rightly so I suppose

,all my money goes on non GMO organic lol,just got a delivery of state of the art non GMO organic nuts ,I must be mad the duty and tax alone was 60 euro ,im a wally because nothing is working for my tiredness and fatigue .I said to my friend F*ck this im going back to cereal and pizza ,ile keep going because im happy I don't have to wash or peel my veg lol.

Im going Scotland on Friday ,im anxious this week about being unwell for flight ,its amazing what ive done while very sick ,the power to push on can be still very strong .im a little better than last week so ile take that for now .ile stay away until end of next week until trip is over so be well and take care .

🙏.

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

18 minutes ago, powerback said:

Defo the  culprit  for your chest issue .scale back all treatments but its hard for us because of the damage done to us and the will and spirit to be well takes over us rightly so I suppose

,all my money goes on non GMO organic lol,just got a delivery of state of the art non GMO organic nuts ,I must be mad the duty and tax alone was 60 euro ,im a wally because nothing is working for my tiredness and fatigue .I said to my friend F*ck this im going back to cereal and pizza ,ile keep going because im happy I don't have to wash or peel my veg lol.

Im going Scotland on Friday ,im anxious this week about being unwell for flight ,its amazing what ive done while very sick ,the power to push on can be still very strong .im a little better than last week so ile take that for now .ile stay away until end of next week until trip is over so be well and take care .

🙏.

hi buddy, yeh basically doing no treatments and no supplements at all now except epsom salt baths,

thats expensive for nuts but worth it suppose as they are super healthy, need keep up the healthy habits, no going back to old ones

enjoy your trip, its what you need, try and get out on some hikes and clear your head,

take care

• 2 weeks later...

not good update really, things are still unstable, been downplaying it a bit the last few months but fact is overall I am worse and more unstable than I was 6 months ago, from around December last year up until April I was doing great and quite stable, hardly needed to use sleep aids, honestly thought would be healed by now

now I am having good days and bad days, seems to be more bad days lately, lost a lot of weight and not much appetite, avoiding people as much as possible as I am not looking good,

todays my sons birthday, got a lot going on and family coming for meal later, sons friends sleeping over etc, needed a good nights sleep, woke at 2am, took half anti-histamine at 3am but it went paradoxical and made me very stimulated so no more sleep and feeling ill, sleep aids seem to be going paradoxical often now,

got a house move very soon, was not planning to buy until next year but saw somewhere ideal at a low price, needs a lot of work doing to it, was in a extended window when decided to purchase and thought be a great project but now its looking like a nightmare and im dreading it, the whole thing,

going to be a real struggle today, might break my rule and try get a couple of hours during the day just to be functional for my sons birthday,

hoping for some stability soon

4 hours ago, dj2010 said:

not good update really, things are still unstable, been downplaying it a bit the last few months but fact is overall I am worse and more unstable than I was 6 months ago, from around December last year up until April I was doing great and quite stable, hardly needed to use sleep aids, honestly thought would be healed by now

now I am having good days and bad days, seems to be more bad days lately, lost a lot of weight and not much appetite, avoiding people as much as possible as I am not looking good,

todays my sons birthday, got a lot going on and family coming for meal later, sons friends sleeping over etc, needed a good nights sleep, woke at 2am, took half anti-histamine at 3am but it went paradoxical and made me very stimulated so no more sleep and feeling ill, sleep aids seem to be going paradoxical often now,

got a house move very soon, was not planning to buy until next year but saw somewhere ideal at a low price, needs a lot of work doing to it, was in a extended window when decided to purchase and thought be a great project but now its looking like a nightmare and im dreading it, the whole thing,

going to be a real struggle today, might break my rule and try get a couple of hours during the day just to be functional for my sons birthday,

hoping for some stability soon

Ah crap DJ sorry to hear this ,don't over think the move too much ,our thinking is always worse than the reality ,still hard all the same .the positive is the low price keep that in your mind, if I lived near by ide help with the remodel ,I do all my own work in the house ,the missus is the worst kind of customer I told her lol.

I once helped a friend move house on very short notice over a weekend [years ago in my prime] ,he had 5 daughters so you could imagine ,since that I have never fretted about this kind of thing .I ignored the phone calls when the American fridge had to be moved for a third time ,come on like I have my limits lol.

Be proud today my friend but I understand about the sleep ,its torture ,I just had to relay how bad things have been to my sister that lives in OZ ,she keeps pushing me on very sensitive matters so I had to put her straight ,shes a good sister but Shel go the same as everyone else in time ide say and loose patience .

I got held up in Glasgow airport during the storm ,flight was at  3 ,we took off at 11.45 pm .was cancelled just as we went through security ,so had to rebook .

Happy birthday to your son and enjoy the day as best you can.ile gather up some stuff I've watched on sleep hygiene and send it to you .

Playing symptoms down to even ourselves is a way to protect ourselves ,the acceptance thing is the hardest for me .I live in a state these days that society want to be protected from like the plague ,I better find some fight in me fast but what if my will has been eroded away ,I live like a scared child in an adult body .sorry went on too much ,should keep all this crap for my own thread lol.

Be safe and take care . 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Aw, heck.

Best wishes DJ.

I survived a house move last year after 40 years in previous one.

Some of the rearranging stuff and thinking helped me, mentally.

Hope the same for you.

Born 1945. 

1999 - First Effexor/Venlafaxine

2016 Withdrawal research. Effexor.  13Jul - 212.5mg;  6Aug - 200.0mg;  24Aug - 187.5mg;  13Sep - 175.0mg;  3Oct - 162.5mg;  26Oct - 150mg 

2017  9Jan - 150.00mg;  23Mar - 137.50mg;  24Apr - 125.00mg;  31May - 112.50mg holding;  3Sep - 100.00mg;  20Sep - 93.75mg;  20Oct - 87.5mg;  12Nov - 81.25mg;  13 Dec - 75.00mg

2018  18Jan - 69.1mg; 16Feb - 62.5mg; 16March - 57.5mg (-8%); 22Apr - 56.3mg(-2%); CRASHED - Updose 29May - 62.5mg; Updose - 1Jul - 75.0mg. Updose - 2Aug - 87.5mg. Updose - 27Aug - 100.0mg. Updose - 11Oct 112.5mg. Updose - 6Nov 125.00mg

2019 Updoses 19 Jan - 150.0mg. 1April - 162.5mg. 24 April - Feeling better - doing tasks, getting outside.  7 May - usual depression questionnaire gives "probably no depression" result.

Supps/Vits  Omega 3;  Chelated Magnesium;  Prebiotics/Probiotics, Vit D3. 

Im the same with the weight ,the chronic stress is pulling all the muscle and tissue away from my butt and this is exactly what the research says on stress,you need to eat when not hungry ,chew the food loads so to help with digestion.up protein also and see how you get on ,if we are doing exercise to accommodate our withdrawl discomfort we are adding to the problem .not eating and over exercise is a big issue ,we have to replenish what we are expelling .I was reading that we need to be up on our amino acids to help with anxiety .

Its a sunny day I will force myself out for a walk ,oh I wish I was still in Scotland having a nice peaceful coastal walk ,I hate my town im sick looking at it .  

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

On 9/21/2018 at 11:47 AM, powerback said:

Ah crap DJ sorry to hear this ,don't over think the move too much ,our thinking is always worse than the reality ,still hard all the same .the positive is the low price keep that in your mind, if I lived near by ide help with the remodel ,I do all my own work in the house ,the missus is the worst kind of customer I told her lol.

I once helped a friend move house on very short notice over a weekend [years ago in my prime] ,he had 5 daughters so you could imagine ,since that I have never fretted about this kind of thing .I ignored the phone calls when the American fridge had to be moved for a third time ,come on like I have my limits lol.

Be proud today my friend but I understand about the sleep ,its torture ,I just had to relay how bad things have been to my sister that lives in OZ ,she keeps pushing me on very sensitive matters so I had to put her straight ,shes a good sister but Shel go the same as everyone else in time ide say and loose patience .

I got held up in Glasgow airport during the storm ,flight was at  3 ,we took off at 11.45 pm .was cancelled just as we went through security ,so had to rebook .

Happy birthday to your son and enjoy the day as best you can.ile gather up some stuff I've watched on sleep hygiene and send it to you .

Playing symptoms down to even ourselves is a way to protect ourselves ,the acceptance thing is the hardest for me .I live in a state these days that society want to be protected from like the plague ,I better find some fight in me fast but what if my will has been eroded away ,I live like a scared child in an adult body .sorry went on too much ,should keep all this crap for my own thread lol.

Be safe and take care . 

thanks PB, sorry but not got mental strength to proper reply, very ill at moment, been awake since 1am, will try reply tomorrow, thanks for support sorry cant give any back at moment

take care

20 minutes ago, dj2010 said:

thanks PB, sorry but not got mental strength to proper reply, very ill at moment, been awake since 1am, will try reply tomorrow, thanks for support sorry cant give any back at moment

take care

Dont be silly your fine ,knuckle down and weather this storm my freind .

Take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Thinking of you my friend .I know your still in a bad way but keep up the eating[even if you not hungry  and get your winter/autumn body into gear 👍.

Im wondering if writhing into a diary everyday mite help your sleep because you know when all the stuff that we come up against during the day pops into our subconscious and it gets stored and then I wonder does it pop up later down the road as anxiety .

sorry if its a bit much you in a  wave ,but a thought anyhow .

Be well soon  ,believe it will pass.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

4 minutes ago, powerback said:

Thinking of you my friend .I know your still in a bad way but keep up the eating[even if you not hungry  and get your winter/autumn body into gear 👍.

Im wondering if writhing into a diary everyday mite help your sleep because you know when all the stuff that we come up against during the day pops into our subconscious and it gets stored and then I wonder does it pop up later down the road as anxiety .

sorry if its a bit much you in a  wave ,but a thought anyhow .

Be well soon  ,believe it will pass.

hi Buddy, thanks for checking in it means a lot to me, im a little better today as slept ok last night but still very weak, was out of breath just walking kids to school, my lungs are still not right and beginning to think I may have ashmtha, 

ordered some medicinal grade manuka honey hoping it will help keep immune system up over the winter, there has been too much stress lately, too much going on, the weekend before last I slept 3 nights in a row getting 8 hours or more but then HMRC sent 2 agents round to do a full tax check on me and it sent me into this latest wave, they were proper grilling me and interrogating me, I started to panic and they saw i was getting unwell, I told them I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks, they instantly changed then and started asking questions softly etc, they then said everything was satisafctory and left after 30 minutes instead of staying for the 2 hours, whole thing has upset my nervous system,

if it wasnt for the kids i would disappear to some remote place for a year where no one can bother me,

thanks for the tip on keeping a diary, was doing that temporarily a few months ago when was seeing a CBT therapist for sleep, just started meditating again yesterday so hoping that will help

trying to eat more today, lost that much weight, look awful, cant even look at self in mirror and avoiding going in kids school as other parents must think on drugs,

take care

34 minutes ago, dj2010 said:

hi Buddy, thanks for checking in it means a lot to me, im a little better today as slept ok last night but still very weak, was out of breath just walking kids to school, my lungs are still not right and beginning to think I may have ashmtha, 

ordered some medicinal grade manuka honey hoping it will help keep immune system up over the winter, there has been too much stress lately, too much going on, the weekend before last I slept 3 nights in a row getting 8 hours or more but then HMRC sent 2 agents round to do a full tax check on me and it sent me into this latest wave, they were proper grilling me and interrogating me, I started to panic and they saw i was getting unwell, I told them I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks, they instantly changed then and started asking questions softly etc, they then said everything was satisafctory and left after 30 minutes instead of staying for the 2 hours, whole thing has upset my nervous system,

if it wasnt for the kids i would disappear to some remote place for a year where no one can bother me,

thanks for the tip on keeping a diary, was doing that temporarily a few months ago when was seeing a CBT therapist for sleep, just started meditating again yesterday so hoping that will help

trying to eat more today, lost that much weight, look awful, cant even look at self in mirror and avoiding going in kids school as other parents must think on drugs,

take care

F*ck them all DJ ,good you told them you have a panic disorder  ,its ridiculous what we have to  deal with ,that's a shame you got pulled into an Audit but its turned out ok so hold on to that .

Now listen to me you have to eat ,how can your body work without it ,would you leave your car on the motorway and expect it to work without fuel.Get small meals of high calorie and protein ,go to youtube and follow some guys .I get you abou the not eating ,the anxiety cuts off the digestive system ,its how our bodies designed but what happens to us makes us have to override what we can .

,so the small meals often and chewing can only help .

You need  to plan your meals in advance and stock the fridge with your meals,just think nutrition for now .

I break my meals as fat protein and veg boring but fuel .

When I over do the big smoothies wanting to get my nutrients ,it goes wrong but the only set back is the house smells like a pig farm for the night lol,so I halve them the next day .

If your struggling with your taxes paper work maybe pay someone at the end of the year to go over them to relieve stress .

Have manuka myself ,honey lemon organic ginger in a drink big time .

I get you about disappearing ,my trip last week was ok but stressful .I'm determined to go somewhere on my  own before with for days of walking and chilling in like a cabin .

I think you mite benefit from listening  to Allen wats .

Just remember a lot of them parents in that school are thinking the same as a you in there own head about themselves ,next time try a different thought like I'm doing dam good to keep things going .

Keep your head up .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Don't fret to much about asmha  ,ive had it since a toddler [very bad as a child ,that's were my merry dance with the demon DRs began ].not sure how you test for it but keeping up on cardiovascular health is a good thing  anyway .ginger tea is good for this .

If its bad enough you will need it checked and tested .

Your wave at the moment will pull on all your body's defences.

Serious enough asmha is a real bummer but you don't have that ,keep up your walks but not big ones everyday .get amongst trees ,get to a wooded area ,its good for the lungs .  

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

2 hours ago, powerback said:

F*ck them all DJ ,good you told them you have a panic disorder  ,its ridiculous what we have to  deal with ,that's a shame you got pulled into an Audit but its turned out ok so hold on to that .

Now listen to me you have to eat ,how can your body work without it ,would you leave your car on the motorway and expect it to work without fuel.Get small meals of high calorie and protein ,go to youtube and follow some guys .I get you abou the not eating ,the anxiety cuts off the digestive system ,its how our bodies designed but what happens to us makes us have to override what we can .

,so the small meals often and chewing can only help .

You need  to plan your meals in advance and stock the fridge with your meals,just think nutrition for now .

I break my meals as fat protein and veg boring but fuel .

When I over do the big smoothies wanting to get my nutrients ,it goes wrong but the only set back is the house smells like a pig farm for the night lol,so I halve them the next day .

If your struggling with your taxes paper work maybe pay someone at the end of the year to go over them to relieve stress .

Have manuka myself ,honey lemon organic ginger in a drink big time .

I get you about disappearing ,my trip last week was ok but stressful .I'm determined to go somewhere on my  own before with for days of walking and chilling in like a cabin .

I think you mite benefit from listening  to Allen wats .

Just remember a lot of them parents in that school are thinking the same as a you in there own head about themselves ,next time try a different thought like I'm doing dam good to keep things going .

Keep your head up .

yes trying to get lots food down self today, just been shopping and got loads in,

need to be careful with smoothies at the moment, noticed if I have a big smoothie that it effects my sleep, must be because too many vitamins from it or something,

yeh try and get away on own for a nice chill out on own, wish I could do that

the other parents definitely dont like me, I find it difficult to interact with them, a lot of the seem very wary of me, I pretty sure they will all be gossiping about me also, I come across as very strange at moment, just been to get kids now and I waited in car while wife went in,

thanks for the tips

2 hours ago, powerback said:

Don't fret to much about asmha  ,ive had it since a toddler [very bad as a child ,that's were my merry dance with the demon DRs began ].not sure how you test for it but keeping up on cardiovascular health is a good thing  anyway .ginger tea is good for this .

If its bad enough you will need it checked and tested .

Your wave at the moment will pull on all your body's defences.

Serious enough asmha is a real bummer but you don't have that ,keep up your walks but not big ones everyday .get amongst trees ,get to a wooded area ,its good for the lungs .  

been going on a few years now this chest thing, it comes and goes, some days my sternum burns and chest feels tight and some days its fine, had chest xrays before and not found anything, chance it might be mild asmtha or probably something to do with withdrawal, really dont want to go back to doctors at moment, going to just leave it for now as sick of going doctors for tests etc, bet its from the seroquel as i always would cough in morning while on that,

thanks for the info, 

10 hours ago, dj2010 said:

been going on a few years now this chest thing, it comes and goes, some days my sternum burns and chest feels tight and some days its fine, had chest xrays before and not found anything, chance it might be mild asmtha or probably something to do with withdrawal, really dont want to go back to doctors at moment, going to just leave it for now as sick of going doctors for tests etc, bet its from the seroquel as i always would cough in morning while on that,

thanks for the info, 

Hi Dj, Sorry to hear that. Asthma....need to beware especially night time got some coughing or breathing discomfort.  You need some medicine for it and better consult your GP. Maybe you got some inflammation into your lungs or airways especially cool weather. Take care and always drinks warm or hot water will ease you a bit. Hope everything will be fine. 

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

On 9/21/2018 at 11:52 AM, peng said:

Aw, heck.

Best wishes DJ.

I survived a house move last year after 40 years in previous one.

Some of the rearranging stuff and thinking helped me, mentally.

Hope the same for you.

thanks Peng, seem to be out of the wave now, yes all the rearranging will sure keep my mind busy, the change might do me some good

hope you well

On 9/26/2018 at 2:43 AM, Miracle123 said:

Hi Dj, Sorry to hear that. Asthma....need to beware especially night time got some coughing or breathing discomfort.  You need some medicine for it and better consult your GP. Maybe you got some inflammation into your lungs or airways especially cool weather. Take care and always drinks warm or hot water will ease you a bit. Hope everything will be fine. 

hi Miracle, thanks for stopping by, going to keep a close eye on it and see how it goes,

take care

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi dj, 

Sorry to hear about your lung problems. I have had lung problems too unrelated to withdrawals. What I found really helped were the enzymes serrapeptase n nattokinese. Just google them. Serrapeptase is amazing for the lungs and the nattokinese helps the serrapeptase work better. I buy them from iherb. 

I know one should be careful with supplements while going through withdrawals but I haven’t had any problems with them as they are enzymes n not vitamins or herbs. An added bonus was that they make me as regular as clockwork, they help digestion too. You have to take them on an empty stomach though if you want them to help your lungs. When my breathing was really bad I would take larger doses n they really worked. 

Take care💚😤

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

• Moderator Emeritus

P.s. I don’t know how that last emoji got there, I’m always accidentally pressing things. No brain, no gain😂😂

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

1 hour ago, powerback said:

Out of your wave DJ=👍

yes seem to be, been getting 7 - 8 hour sleeps the last few nights and appetite back, 

had a scary symptom on Tuesday, a delivery driver phoned to confirm my address and asked me my house number, I couldn't remember it, its number 3 lol, had to ask him to wait while I found out, just shows how much lack of sleep effects brain function, brain fine now after a few good sleeps and im catching up on work,

how are you keeping? have you tried the vit D yet? bought a 1000 iu spray yesterday but too scared to try it at the moment, going to wait a couple weeks

thanks for checking in

12 hours ago, Carmie said:

Hi dj, 

Sorry to hear about your lung problems. I have had lung problems too unrelated to withdrawals. What I found really helped were the enzymes serrapeptase n nattokinese. Just google them. Serrapeptase is amazing for the lungs and the nattokinese helps the serrapeptase work better. I buy them from iherb. 

I know one should be careful with supplements while going through withdrawals but I haven’t had any problems with them as they are enzymes n not vitamins or herbs. An added bonus was that they make me as regular as clockwork, they help digestion too. You have to take them on an empty stomach though if you want them to help your lungs. When my breathing was really bad I would take larger doses n they really worked. 

Take care💚😤

thanks for checking in, I will look up these supplements, pretty sure the problem is from acid reflux now, yes we need to be careful, not taking any supplements at moment,

hope you are keeping well,

take care

yes seem to be, been getting 7 - 8 hour sleeps the last few nights and appetite back, 

had a scary symptom on Tuesday, a delivery driver phoned to confirm my address and asked me my house number, I couldn't remember it, its number 3 lol, had to ask him to wait while I found out, just shows how much lack of sleep effects brain function, brain fine now after a few good sleeps and im catching up on work,

how are you keeping? have you tried the vit D yet? bought a 1000 iu spray yesterday but too scared to try it at the moment, going to wait a couple weeks

thanks for checking in

Dont over think forgetting your  house number DJ.I used it the other day ,going to take it every few days,shattered tired but forced myself out into the sun .

Take care ,have a good weeknd.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

got bronchitis, this has been building up for a while now, explains the lung problems over the last week or so, yesterday after a very long walk which made me out of breath it flared up really bad and I could hardly breath with lungs on fire, was ready for going hospital, then flu like symptoms started to appear, was in bed most of yesterday, didnt want to take any medicine incase of a reaction but was getting really bad last night and was worried so took so ibuprofen and after a hour my lungs felt a lot better, it also gave me a almost 6 hour solid sleep also which was very surprised at because was so ill last night, took another ibuprofen when woke, lungs feel a lot better today but still got mild flu like symptoms and very weak, need to rest while the inflammation goes down in lungs and heals,

one thing after the other at the moment, not a good start to the winter even though its not proper winter yet, god help me lol

got bronchitis, this has been building up for a while now, explains the lung problems over the last week or so, yesterday after a very long walk which made me out of breath it flared up really bad and I could hardly breath with lungs on fire, was ready for going hospital, then flu like symptoms started to appear, was in bed most of yesterday, didnt want to take any medicine incase of a reaction but was getting really bad last night and was worried so took so ibuprofen and after a hour my lungs felt a lot better, it also gave me a almost 6 hour solid sleep also which was very surprised at because was so ill last night, took another ibuprofen when woke, lungs feel a lot better today but still got mild flu like symptoms and very weak, need to rest while the inflammation goes down in lungs and heals,

one thing after the other at the moment, not a good start to the winter even though its not proper winter yet, god help me lol

Just turned back from my walk DJ ,theres a chill and im holding on to the shorts still lol,off to bed myself for the day .its a bad day all round.

Get well soon .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

21 hours ago, powerback said:

Just turned back from my walk DJ ,theres a chill and im holding on to the shorts still lol,off to bed myself for the day .its a bad day all round.

Get well soon .

sorry to hear about your walk, time to ditch the shorts now and get the thermals on, hope you are better today,

take care

On 9/30/2018 at 7:02 PM, dj2010 said:

Hi Dj, so sorry to hear that .....but at least good you feel better after took ibuprofen. Take a rest during this time and stay more at home. You should not exercise during these cool weather of autum and winter. Hope you will recovery and healing well. Take care.

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

5 hours ago, Miracle123 said:

Hi Dj, so sorry to hear that .....but at least good you feel better after took ibuprofen. Take a rest during this time and stay more at home. You should not exercise during these cool weather of autum and winter. Hope you will recovery and healing well. Take care.

hi miracle, turns out the burning chest that had for a very long time is acid reflux and the recent problems with my lungs has been stomach acid dripping into them at night, that caused the bronchitis, 

I am now using bed risers so my bed is elevated by 5 inches at the head side, and drinking apple cider vinegar before meals and taking betaine hydrochloride with pepsin with meals, this seems to have mostly sorted my acid reflux and I am no longer getting a burning chest, my lungs feel almost 100% now also,

on a big plus my sleep is now almost back to normal, I banned myself from sleep aids and all supplements 3 weeks ago as i felt they were causing more problems, for the last 2 weeks I have been getting 7 - 8 hours sleep every night, usually waking once for toilet but getting back to sleep within minutes,

my fitbit is now showing a normal sleep pattern, before it always showed me waking up when going from deep sleep back into REM sleep, now it is showing me going in and out of the different sleep stages as normal, I know fitbit is not 100% accurate but its accurate enough to see that sleep is normalising,

i am starting to think that maybe this withdrawal journey might be coming to a end however usually when I do positive update like this the withdrawal gods notice and strike me down, will keep fingers crossed they dont,

thanks for your support

take care

hi miracle, turns out the burning chest that had for a very long time is acid reflux and the recent problems with my lungs has been stomach acid dripping into them at night, that caused the bronchitis, 

I am now using bed risers so my bed is elevated by 5 inches at the head side, and drinking apple cider vinegar before meals and taking betaine hydrochloride with pepsin with meals, this seems to have mostly sorted my acid reflux and I am no longer getting a burning chest, my lungs feel almost 100% now also,

on a big plus my sleep is now almost back to normal, I banned myself from sleep aids and all supplements 3 weeks ago as i felt they were causing more problems, for the last 2 weeks I have been getting 7 - 8 hours sleep every night, usually waking once for toilet but getting back to sleep within minutes,

my fitbit is now showing a normal sleep pattern, before it always showed me waking up when going from deep sleep back into REM sleep, now it is showing me going in and out of the different sleep stages as normal, I know fitbit is not 100% accurate but its accurate enough to see that sleep is normalising,

i am starting to think that maybe this withdrawal journey might be coming to a end however usually when I do positive update like this the withdrawal gods notice and strike me down, will keep fingers crossed they dont,

thanks for your support

take care

Hi Dj,

im glad you can find out rootn of illness caused and not from asthma either lungs infection. Me too.....im banned from using sleeping supplements. I feel my body easy adapt for these supplements and made more trouble i cant get back to sleep. Im happy your sleep back to your normal and you almost back to yourself and hope your acid relfux will better recovery .Congratulation for your good positive feedback and healing Waiting to hear your sucess stories soon. Take care .

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:26 AM, dj2010 said:

thanks for your support

take care

👍👍👍💪🙏,brilliant DJ inspiring thank you my friend and deservedly so for you .anything in the future will only be set backs and not the norm .

Keep away from anything big or stressful for a good year ,just keep your head down and tick away at life .

Peace my friend .

I must thank you for always supporting  me ,you've been a rock in some very dark times ,when I would be scared by the bold and fast paced world I could get support and reassurance from you .thanks 🙏.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

19 hours ago, powerback said:

👍👍👍💪🙏,brilliant DJ inspiring thank you my friend and deservedly so for you .anything in the future will only be set backs and not the norm .

Keep away from anything big or stressful for a good year ,just keep your head down and tick away at life .

Peace my friend .

I must thank you for always supporting  me ,you've been a rock in some very dark times ,when I would be scared by the bold and fast paced world I could get support and reassurance from you .thanks 🙏.

thanks buddy, yeh going to do best to stay away from all stress although theres always something that usually pops up now and again,

no need to thank me you have been a rock for me also during difficult times, 

how are you doing?

cheers