dj2010

☼ dj2010: off all meds for 3 months and been fine now bad insomnia

dj2010
1 hour ago, Miracle123 said:

Hi Dj,

Im so glad and happy hear from your good news. Awesome and great updated to give me hope. Im just behind your foot step and into this healing road too.Hope your healing continue to 100% and more......Take care😊

Thank you Miracle, yes you are not far behind and doing great, won’t be too long now until you are healed

take care

powerback
6 hours ago, dj2010 said:

2 Year Update off all psyche drugs!!!

been umming and ahing wether or not to write my success story but decided to leave it another few months just to make sure,

things are pretty much resolved now, would consider myself healed around 95%, the last few months have been fantastic and sleep has been mostly good, I am back looking good, no longer have black bags under eyes, put back on the lost weight and usually walking around with a smile,

night times no longer revolve around withdrawal, i dont have epsom salt baths every night anymore and no longer in bed by 7.30, usually go to bed around 9.30 - 10.30 and then usually asleep within 30 mins, usually then sleep quite solid until around 6 - 7 ish, sometimes wake briefly during night but get back off fast

if have a lot of stress then that can have a negative impact on sleep but this is true for regular people also,

35 years old tomorrow, remember my last birthday was awful as didnt sleep night before, hopefully not cursed myself writing this update,

thanks for reading

Brilliant mate ,im happy for you .👍💪.

Happy birthday .

Take care. 

dj2010
1 hour ago, powerback said:

Brilliant mate ,im happy for you .👍💪.

Happy birthday .

Take care. 

Thank you Pb

take care

Carmie

What a great update dj, 

Thanks for sharing. I’m so happy for you, and I look forward to reading your success story when you write it. 💚

dj2010
11 hours ago, Carmie said:

What a great update dj, 

Thanks for sharing. I’m so happy for you, and I look forward to reading your success story when you write it. 💚

thanks you Carmie, I hope you are well!

bhasski

Very happy  to hear about your well-being.  You are a hope.

dj2010
On 4/12/2019 at 5:37 PM, bhasski said:

Very happy  to hear about your well-being.  You are a hope.

thank you bhasski, how are you doing?

bhasski
On 4/14/2019 at 12:37 PM, dj2010 said:

thank you bhasski, how are you doing?

I am not doing good. Still not able to feel pleasures in life. Tension in body..  anger. I am just trying to keep quiet...

dj2010
On 4/15/2019 at 7:03 PM, bhasski said:

I am not doing good. Still not able to feel pleasures in life. Tension in body..  anger. I am just trying to keep quiet...

Sorry to hear this bhasski, you are healing even if it doesn’t feel like it, keep at it and things will improve

dj2010

Was watching tv last night and there was some info at top left of screen with a timer etc, the numbers and writing was extremely small and I was sat quite far away but could read the writing and numbers very clearly, that would of been impossible to read last year, even writing 5 times that size would of been very blurry and not possible to read last year, was very surprised, hopefully vision will remain good from now on

bhasski
On 4/18/2019 at 10:04 PM, dj2010 said:

Was watching tv last night and there was some info at top left of screen with a timer etc, the numbers and writing was extremely small and I was sat quite far away but could read the writing and numbers very clearly, that would of been impossible to read last year, even writing 5 times that size would of been very blurry and not possible to read last year, was very surprised, hopefully vision will remain good from now on

Thats a great improvement. 

I have this blurry vision where like you mentioned, difficulty in reading even big letters.

Best  wishes.

Carmie

Hi dj, 

So glad to hear your vision is getting better. Yay!💚

powerback
On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 5:34 PM, dj2010 said:

👀🤸‍♂️,cool this great mate.

dj2010

Want to log further progress, finally back at the gym and swimming, been over 2 weeks now where been at the gym or swimming nearly everyday and nervous system is tolerating it fine with no disturbance to my sleep, been building it up slowly each day but really pushed myself the last few days and nervous system still seems fine 😀

dj2010

Interesting documentary, the guy is trying to get off zoplicone been told to taper off in 8 weeks, I’m about half way through the doc and  he’s getting brain zaps etc

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m00055rx

dj2010
8 minutes ago, dj2010 said:

Interesting documentary, the guy is trying to get off zoplicone been told to taper off in 8 weeks, I’m about half way through the doc and  he’s getting brain zaps etc

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m00055rx

Hmm looks like he was one of the lucky ones and only had very short lived withdrawal