☼ dj2010: off all meds for 3 months and been fine now bad insomnia

dj2010

2 hours ago, bhasski said:

Thanks for the reply.

You said taking CBD oil .. how does it help?

sleep appears less broken and finding it easier to fall back asleep when wake in the early hours, not been using it that long so still experimenting with dosage etc,

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

2014 returned to UK, mainly to get treatment getting off meds

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

2 hours ago, powerback said:

Great update ,good for you DJ .Happy birthday ,rejoice and enjoy the day .

thanks a lot PB, appreciated

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

20 hours ago, dj2010 said:

1 YEAR UPDATE off venlafaxine and approx 13 - 14 months off seroquel !!

This last month has been good, sleep has been a lot less broken, been getting quite a few solid 5 hours and even got a solid 6 1/2 hours in the mix, there was only 6 nights where got under 6 hours sleep and only 1 night where got under 5 hours, most nights 6 1/2 - 7 hours,  it is rare that wake up more than 2 times now in the night, most nights its 1 or 2 times, getting enough sleep 90% of the time to be fully functional and in a decent mood,

Apart from broken sleep I have no other symptoms except tinnitus that sometimes appears in the night but its not loud and soon goes, got zero anxiety or depression and mood has been good,

I have added a few supplements and tolerating them good with no problems, I am back enjoying drinking matcha green tea in the mornings and I am able to take krill oil (always been unable to tolerate fish oil during the last 12 months) I am taking a low dose of vitamin B6, vitamin B3, and sublingual vitamin B12, I am also using CBD oil with no problems, I am using a different brand than the one which gave me a huge panic attack, started off with 1 drop and have worked my way up to 4 drops twice daily,

Also bought some dumbells and starting to build my arms back up as lost quite a lot of muscle in the early months of withdrawal,

Last week I went on holiday to the lake district and had a great time visiting historical sites, museums, zoo and going on hikes with the family, I was worried about sleep as there was no way to have a epsom salt bath and being in a different bed etc, the 1st 2 nights sleep was very difficult, especially the 2nd night when got woke up by another family's screaming child, had to use 4mg diazepem that night, after that all other nights I was fine and slept really good which I was very surprised at, so feel confident now to go away on holidays and not worry too much about sleep, probably be going abroad next now feel confident,

Tomorrow is my 34th birthday however I will be celebrating more the fact that I have now been 1 year off psych meds, feeling good and almost back to normal,

I am still keeping my sleep log but cant be bothered to type it out as want to get out for a light jog while the sun is out,

Thanks for reading

Hi Dj, Great updated and give me more hope of recovery. Thanks for your positive feedback. 

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Wishing you have a wonderful birthday. Happy birthday :D

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

On 12/04/2018 at 4:48 AM, Miracle123 said:

Wishing you have a wonderful birthday. Happy birthday :D

thanks a lot Miracle, how are you doing?

unfortunately I had a horrible birthday, Thursday night my wife woke to go to the toilet at around 12.30 am and it woke me, I couldn't get back to sleep after that, I knew that I needed to get back to sleep as i had a full day out planned with the family and a meal planned in the evening, so the pressure of knowing I had to sleep to enjoy the day made it impossible to sleep, it got to around 2.30am and I took a antihistamine but it didn't work, that morning I had a go at my wife for waking me and had a argument, I stormed out of the house and went for a walk but I didnt stop walking, walked for 5 miles and then started to struggle so started walking back but started feeling ill as was over exerting myself, only had a few hours sleep so it was silly to walk that far, took me hours to walk back at a slow pace and felt very ill all day, did around 10 mile walk, all birthday plans got cancelled, total disaster,

Friday night was a bad night also but last night was better,

sorry to rant, hope all is well

3 hours ago, dj2010 said:

unfortunately I had a horrible birthday, Thursday night my wife woke to go to the toilet at around 12.30 am and it woke me, I couldn't get back to sleep after that, I knew that I needed to get back to sleep as i had a full day out planned with the family and a meal planned in the evening, so the pressure of knowing I had to sleep to enjoy the day made it impossible to sleep, it got to around 2.30am and I took a antihistamine but it didn't work, that morning I had a go at my wife for waking me and had a argument, I stormed out of the house and went for a walk but I didnt stop walking, walked for 5 miles and then started to struggle so started walking back but started feeling ill as was over exerting myself, only had a few hours sleep so it was silly to walk that far, took me hours to walk back at a slow pace and felt very ill all day, did around 10 mile walk, all birthday plans got cancelled, total disaster,

Yikes DJ this was unfortunate sorry to hear .ile give you a trick for when this happens with waking or worrying about sleep  ,because you had such a day planned this caused worry and anxiety and thus you lost your cool on the back of it [no judgement].get a pair of earphones and get yourself a list of documentaries/podcasts  and put your focus into  listening to them ,the pink elephant scenario happened to you .

You just got frustrated don't be too hard on yourself .

I often say to the missus "you've come through that door as if we are being raided by the Gardaí :D,this startles me . 

I feel your pain with the walking ,this often happened to me ,so tired and the thoughts of walking back .

Take care DJ 

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

2 hours ago, powerback said:

Yikes DJ this was unfortunate sorry to hear .ile give you a trick for when this happens with waking or worrying about sleep  ,because you had such a day planned this caused worry and anxiety and thus you lost your cool on the back of it [no judgement].get a pair of earphones and get yourself a list of documentaries/podcasts  and put your focus into  listening to them ,the pink elephant scenario happened to you .

You just got frustrated don't be too hard on yourself .

I often say to the missus "you've come through that door as if we are being raided by the Gardaí :D,this startles me . 

I feel your pain with the walking ,this often happened to me ,so tired and the thoughts of walking back .

Take care DJ 

thanks for the tips, will have to try the podcasts, I am not sure anything would of worked the other night, I was really pissed off and frustrated, ending up throwing things across the room in frustration, even my blue light blocking glasses went across the room, luckily they didnt break, not been like that in a long time,

lol had to google that but a good one,

its beautiful out there today, just been out for a walk along the beach, its about time we had a bit of sun, amazing how much mood lifts when been out in it, hope your making the most of the weather today

take care

2 hours ago, dj2010 said:

thanks for the tips, will have to try the podcasts, I am not sure anything would of worked the other night, I was really pissed off and frustrated, ending up throwing things across the room in frustration, even my blue light blocking glasses went across the room, luckily they didnt break, not been like that in a long time,

lol had to google that but a good one,

its beautiful out there today, just been out for a walk along the beach, its about time we had a bit of sun, amazing how much mood lifts when been out in it, hope your making the most of the weather today

take care

Gardai ? Ye I wondered would you know that :D.trust me I'm not fluent in my native language :)

The sun is covered here with fog ,I'm craving the chilly wind to pass hopeing for a glimpse of sun .

Sleep is your biggest issue so it'll always be in the back of your mind so keep up the sleep hygeine my friend .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

49 minutes ago, powerback said:

Gardai ? Ye I wondered would you know that :D.trust me I'm not fluent in my native language :)

The sun is covered here with fog ,I'm craving the chilly wind to pass hopeing for a glimpse of sun .

Sleep is your biggest issue so it'll always be in the back of your mind so keep up the sleep hygeine my friend .

yes Gardai lol, been out in sun all day, hoping I have not had too much as that will effect sleep, we defo must be low on vitamin d now though so the sun is needed, hope it comes out for you, supposed to be hot all next week, just ordered a portable aircon as find it difficult to sleep when too hot, 

thanks for the tips,

cheers

17 hours ago, dj2010 said:

Hi Dj, im so sorry to hear about that but according to my own experience when you getting angry or upset will easily trigger your anxiety ,worry and fear all will make yourself feel so bad and frustrated to go back to sleep or doing anything. Dont push yourself too much and try to more relax.This devil is really smart enough when our bad emotions rise up automatically will take of full control of our body and mindset......you could control your anger. I understand. I will always to think all good memories with my family or my hubby happy moment to distract the unhappiness. I will believe you can get back to your sleep soon and dont too worry since your sleeping pattern almost back to normal. Sometimes a months lack a few days sleep(maybe sleep 3-4 hrs) its normal for me because our brain still need some adjustment back to normal. I so glad my sleeping pattern almost back to normal but still suffer with others withdrawal but really no complain.

Walking is good but try beyond your limitation. I sometimes also feel ill and pain after walking back....i feel your pain. Weekend is a good day to bring family for outing , for movie or having lunch/dinner is a good choice. Hugs and take good care yourself. 

Warmest regard, 

Miracle

10 hours ago, Miracle123 said:

Hi Dj, im so sorry to hear about that but according to my own experience when you getting angry or upset will easily trigger your anxiety ,worry and fear all will make yourself feel so bad and frustrated to go back to sleep or doing anything. Dont push yourself too much and try to more relax.This devil is really smart enough when our bad emotions rise up automatically will take of full control of our body and mindset......you could control your anger. I understand. I will always to think all good memories with my family or my hubby happy moment to distract the unhappiness. I will believe you can get back to your sleep soon and dont too worry since your sleeping pattern almost back to normal. Sometimes a months lack a few days sleep(maybe sleep 3-4 hrs) its normal for me because our brain still need some adjustment back to normal. I so glad my sleeping pattern almost back to normal but still suffer with others withdrawal but really no complain.

Walking is good but try beyond your limitation. I sometimes also feel ill and pain after walking back....i feel your pain. Weekend is a good day to bring family for outing , for movie or having lunch/dinner is a good choice. Hugs and take good care yourself. 

Warmest regard, 

Miracle

Hi Miracle, thanks for your reply, yes I was my own worst enemy, Im not usually like that, sleep seems to be back good again now, got over 7 hours last night, felt refreshed and been for a early morning run,

You say your sleep is now almost back to normal? that is fantastic! you are healing very nicely,

hope you are having a nice day,

take good care

20 hours ago, dj2010 said:

yes Gardai lol, been out in sun all day, hoping I have not had too much as that will effect sleep, we defo must be low on vitamin d now though so the sun is needed, hope it comes out for you, supposed to be hot all next week, just ordered a portable aircon as find it difficult to sleep when too hot, 

thanks for the tips,

cheers

More than welcome DJ 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

1 hour ago, dj2010 said:

Hi Miracle, thanks for your reply, yes I was my own worst enemy, Im not usually like that, sleep seems to be back good again now, got over 7 hours last night, felt refreshed and been for a early morning run,

You say your sleep is now almost back to normal? that is fantastic! you are healing very nicely,

hope you are having a nice day,

take good care

Dj, Actually my sleeping pattern coming back since end of March18, almost everynight i can get 6-8hrs sleep with walking up 2 times with no problem go back to sleep later. Maybe just 2 to 3 days i could sleep well per month. Is a good sign and improvement for me. 

Awesome and i feel so happy you can get back to sleep better. So good to hear from you. Take good care....

20 hours ago, Miracle123 said:

Dj, Actually my sleeping pattern coming back since end of March18, almost everynight i can get 6-8hrs sleep with walking up 2 times with no problem go back to sleep later. Maybe just 2 to 3 days i could sleep well per month. Is a good sign and improvement for me. 

Awesome and i feel so happy you can get back to sleep better. So good to hear from you. Take good care....

this is great Miracle, you seem to be healing fast, well done and keep it up

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished the magic pill on Netflix ,very  interesting ,cheers for letting me know about it DJ ,its just given me loads more confidence to push on with the ketosis and clean my diet to extremely strict standards ,the next few months will be interesting to say the least .

It gave me the chills watching it though because the food industry isn't going to loose its profits for the sake of health ,so it begs the question ,how many company directors and people in authority are just complete narcissists .the fact none of the data and research can be hidden anymore makes me wonder when society will snap and have enough of the lies ,dam I thought big pharma was bad ,there in bed together .

Peace .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

10 hours ago, powerback said:

Just finished the magic pill on Netflix ,very  interesting ,cheers for letting me know about it DJ ,its just given me loads more confidence to push on with the ketosis and clean my diet to extremely strict standards ,the next few months will be interesting to say the least .

It gave me the chills watching it though because the food industry isn't going to loose its profits for the sake of health ,so it begs the question ,how many company directors and people in authority are just complete narcissists .the fact none of the data and research can be hidden anymore makes me wonder when society will snap and have enough of the lies ,dam I thought big pharma was bad ,there in bed together .

Peace .

yes it will be interesting to see the results from the diet, I did a bit more research and seen that it can also make you a bit ill at first, can get whats called the keto flu so need to do it slow and carefully and see how you react, im going to do further research before making a decision

yes its sickening, food industry and big pharma as bad as each other, if get chance try and watch a documentary called "what the health" its on netflix and its about processed foods and the diary industry etc, it exposes coverups in that, I think i remember it exposed the heart foundation charity in the USA promoting foods which are damaging to the heart, the guy in the documentary try's to confront the big food industry bosses etc, a good watch

hope you are well today,

3 hours ago, dj2010 said:

yes it will be interesting to see the results from the diet, I did a bit more research and seen that it can also make you a bit ill at first, can get whats called the keto flu so need to do it slow and carefully and see how you react, im going to do further research before making a decision

yes its sickening, food industry and big pharma as bad as each other, if get chance try and watch a documentary called "what the health" its on netflix and its about processed foods and the diary industry etc, it exposes coverups in that, I think i remember it exposed the heart foundation charity in the USA promoting foods which are damaging to the heart, the guy in the documentary try's to confront the big food industry bosses etc, a good watch

hope you are well today,

Ye the keto flu ,then there's measuring ketones by your breath and nitrogen by blood strips ,it gets complicated but following the diet should be enough to see some results ,I'le send you all the videos I've collected on it .

Im not quite ready to give up my yummy breakfast but slowly does it lol.

I must watch what the health again .

Take care and have a good weekend in the nice weather.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Update: 13 months off venlafaxine and approx 14 - 15 months off seroquel 

This month has been good and sleep is still improving, been in a window now for a few months so hoping I am out of the windows and waves pattern, I feel like I am getting very close to a full recovery,

Sleep is still becoming more solid and I am now usually only waking up once in the night, there are still some nights were wake 2 or 3 times, there has only been 3 nights that I have got under 6 hours sleep, there has been 6 nights were got over 8 hours and even 1 night were got 9 hours, most nights are averaging between 6 1/2 - 7/2 hours, Im still keeping a detailed sleep log but cant be bothered to type it out,

There was 1 night that got next to no sleep but that was because of a highly stressful thing happen just before sleep time which would probably make even a regular never medicated person not sleep, 

CBD oil is helping with sleep and I am also drinking reishi and lions mane mushroom tea, reishi apparently helps the body get back to homeostasis and lions mane apparently helps new brain cells and neurons grow and stimulates stem cells, since using CBD oil I have not had any tinnitus re-appear,

Also after around 10 months of not been able to go to the gym I am finally back and lifting weights, still not pushing myself too hard and building it all up slowly, it feels great to be able to work out again,

Overall I am really happy with my progress,

thanks for reading

Hi Dj, Really great updated. I full of hope of recovery. Its a good sign of been in window for few months. So good and happy about your recovery. Thanks.Keep it up and take care. 

6 hours ago, dj2010 said:

Update: 13 months off venlafaxine and approx 14 - 15 months off seroquel 

This month has been good and sleep is still improving, been in a window now for a few months so hoping I am out of the windows and waves pattern, I feel like I am getting very close to a full recovery,

Sleep is still becoming more solid and I am now usually only waking up once in the night, there are still some nights were wake 2 or 3 times, there has only been 3 nights that I have got under 6 hours sleep, there has been 6 nights were got over 8 hours and even 1 night were got 9 hours, most nights are averaging between 6 1/2 - 7/2 hours, Im still keeping a detailed sleep log but cant be bothered to type it out,

There was 1 night that got next to no sleep but that was because of a highly stressful thing happen just before sleep time which would probably make even a regular never medicated person not sleep, 

CBD oil is helping with sleep and I am also drinking reishi and lions mane mushroom tea, reishi apparently helps the body get back to homeostasis and lions mane apparently helps new brain cells and neurons grow and stimulates stem cells, since using CBD oil I have not had any tinnitus re-appear,

Also after around 10 months of not been able to go to the gym I am finally back and lifting weights, still not pushing myself too hard and building it all up slowly, it feels great to be able to work out again,

Overall I am really happy with my progress,

thanks for reading

Just class my friend .lap it all up you deserve it .

I'm inspired to never give in .

Take care and have a good weekend .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• 2 weeks later...

URGENT mod advise needed

i have a  my abscess under my armpit, I’ve just been doctors and they said need to take antibiotics, gave me flucloxacillin 500mg to take 4 daily,

im absolutely terrified, what do I do?? I’m doing well and know that antibiotics could mess me up??

please advise Asap

thanks

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi DJ,

Although we all like to avoid drugs of any type, if the doctors have recommended antibiotics, it's probably best to take them.

Have you done any searches to see if there are natural remedies for your situation? From your signature it looks like you're well-versed in remedies like Epsom salts, bone broth, etc. (which is great!).

You can also do a search on this site for antibiotics. I'm guessing it's like everything else in withdrawal; it affects different people in different ways.

2020: After 18+ years (entire adult life) on Paxil, a dangerous doctor-led "taper" in 2015, and four years tapering off the last 1 mg thanks to SA and the Brassmonkey slide, 

I AM COMPLETELY FREE OF PAXIL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Forever.

2021: Began conservative, proper, CNS-respecting taper of Zoloft, led by the only expert on me -- me. Making own liquid. 5-10% plus holds.

2022: Holding on Zoloft for now. Current dose 47 mg. Hanging in, hanging on. Severe protracted PAWS, windows and waves. While I may not be doing "a lot" by outside standards, things are graaaaadually getting better

Yoga (gentle to medium); walks; daily breath practice; nutrition, fruits/veg; nature; water; EastEnders (lol); practicing self-compassion, self-care; boundaries; connection; allowing feelings; t r u s t ing that I, too, will heal. (--> may need to be reminded of this.)

"You are not alone, and this is not the end of your story." - Baylissa

4 minutes ago, SkyBlue said:

Hi DJ,

Although we all like to avoid drugs of any type, if the doctors have recommended antibiotics, it's probably best to take them.

Have you done any searches to see if there are natural remedies for your situation? From your signature it looks like you're well-versed in remedies like Epsom salts, bone broth, etc. (which is great!).

You can also do a search on this site for antibiotics. I'm guessing it's like everything else in withdrawal; it affects different people in different ways.

I think I am going to have to take it, I said i cant take antibiotics and explained but she thought i was crazy and said this wont happen, said if antibiotics don't work would need to have drained, ive searched the site but cant find anything on this antibiotic, this is a nightmare, im going to have  to just take it, im absolutely terrified,

thanks

• Moderator Emeritus

20 minutes ago, dj2010 said:

I said i cant take antibiotics and explained but she thought i was crazy 

Do you have a history of problems with antibiotics? That could change things. 

Or are you uncertain about how your body will react (understandable)?

2020: After 18+ years (entire adult life) on Paxil, a dangerous doctor-led "taper" in 2015, and four years tapering off the last 1 mg thanks to SA and the Brassmonkey slide, 

2021: Began conservative, proper, CNS-respecting taper of Zoloft, led by the only expert on me -- me. Making own liquid. 5-10% plus holds.

2022: Holding on Zoloft for now. Current dose 47 mg. Hanging in, hanging on. Severe protracted PAWS, windows and waves. While I may not be doing "a lot" by outside standards, things are graaaaadually getting better

Yoga (gentle to medium); walks; daily breath practice; nutrition, fruits/veg; nature; water; EastEnders (lol); practicing self-compassion, self-care; boundaries; connection; allowing feelings; t r u s t ing that I, too, will heal. (--> may need to be reminded of this.)

Just now, SkyBlue said:

Do you have a history of problems with antibiotics? That could change things. 

Or are you uncertain about how your body will react (understandable)?

I have never had a problem with them before but haven't really taken them many times, its that read on here about them messing people up in withdrawal so yes im uncertain how will recat, I have just taken 1 so hoping for the best,

hopefully it will clear up fast so can stop taking

thanks

• Moderator Emeritus
1 minute ago, dj2010 said:

I have never had a problem with them before but haven't really taken them many times, its that read on here about them messing people up in withdrawal so yes im uncertain how will recat, I have just taken 1 so hoping for the best,

thanks

You're very welcome. I can definitely understand being wary of them. But remember that you're different from other people and what made them react badly may be totally different for you. Best of luck and let us know how it goes. 

Just now, SkyBlue said:

You're very welcome. I can definitely understand being wary of them. But remember that you're different from other people and what made them react badly may be totally different for you. Best of luck and let us know how it goes. 

thanks a lot for your support, its been 30 mins now and dont feel any different, i will keep you updated

If it's going to be drained if they don't work ,maybe drain it and no antibiotics ? 

All the best DJ 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Hi DJ, i hope you will alright after taking antibiotic without any bad reaction. How about your feeling now? Hope you are fine. Take care.

11 hours ago, powerback said:

If it's going to be drained if they don't work ,maybe drain it and no antibiotics ? 

All the best DJ 

thanks PB but im sure that will involve more drugs and probably antibiotics after the procedure, ive been fearing this exact scenario for a while now,

take care

55 minutes ago, Miracle123 said:

Hi DJ, i hope you will alright after taking antibiotic without any bad reaction. How about your feeling now? Hope you are fine. Take care.

Hi Miracle, thanks for your support,

I only got around 1 hour sleep last night and had to use sleep aids just to get that, I am not sure if the antibiotics caused this, it is probably more because I went to bed scared and full of anxiety about having a possible reaction to the antibiotics that I found it impossible to sleep, I think I need to start using my meditation techniques more,

todays going to be a tough one

take care

quick note, one thing that massively stands out is that I have no brain fog or head pressure, usually when i get under 5 hours sleep I have brain fog and bad head pressure but the last few bad nights sleep I have not had this, 

27 minutes ago, dj2010 said:

Hi Miracle, thanks for your support,

I only got around 1 hour sleep last night and had to use sleep aids just to get that, I am not sure if the antibiotics caused this, it is probably more because I went to bed scared and full of anxiety about having a possible reaction to the antibiotics that I found it impossible to sleep, I think I need to start using my meditation techniques more,

todays going to be a tough one

take care

Hi Dj, i understand your feeling and situations now. We are so probia or fear for taking new medicine. This will make it our feeling and emotions even more scared what the next withdrawals will coming.Please trying to distract your mind of anxiety or fear feeling to do others your favourite things especially relax and meditation. Most probably because of antibiotic you take made you could sleep better but you have to finish one course to cure it. I wish you after finish your medicine and you can going back as per normal yourself now and return your sleep as well. Hang in there and take care. Wishing you faster recovery and well. 

2 hours ago, Miracle123 said:

Hi Dj, i understand your feeling and situations now. We are so probia or fear for taking new medicine. This will make it our feeling and emotions even more scared what the next withdrawals will coming.Please trying to distract your mind of anxiety or fear feeling to do others your favourite things especially relax and meditation. Most probably because of antibiotic you take made you could sleep better but you have to finish one course to cure it. I wish you after finish your medicine and you can going back as per normal yourself now and return your sleep as well. Hang in there and take care. Wishing you faster recovery and well. 

thanks Miracle, looking forward to this all been over and done with,

take care

4 hours ago, dj2010 said:

thanks PB but im sure that will involve more drugs and probably antibiotics after the procedure, ive been fearing this exact scenario for a while now,

take care

Avoid all foods that are inflammatory and greasy foods ,for the next few weeks get strict with this and as miracle says focus on relaxing and avoid outside stress like the plague .you don't have brain fog ,this is one thing to focus on if your getting pulled in by anxiety ,if the weather is nice try get into it and remember we have left that rotten winter behind ,its a scorcher here today .

when you find your mind racing take long deep breathes in and out .

Take care my friend .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

14 minutes ago, powerback said:

Avoid all foods that are inflammatory and greasy foods ,for the next few weeks get strict with this and as miracle says focus on relaxing and avoid outside stress like the plague .you don't have brain fog ,this is one thing to focus on if your getting pulled in by anxiety ,if the weather is nice try get into it and remember we have left that rotten winter behind ,its a scorcher here today .

when you find your mind racing take long deep breathes in and out .

Take care my friend .

thanks for the advice PB, unable to eat at moment but going to follow this advice and hopefully pull through this nightmare without completely messing self up,

hope you are well