SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

lovelustlife Introduction :)

lovelustlife

Kia Ora Everyone :D

I am very excited to have come across this site!!! I plan to spend some time looking around and then I will decide if I will share my story with you all. I would be keen to hear if there is anyone else here from New Zealand?

Kia Kaha,

LLL :)

Hi LLL,

I am not from NZ but I have visited your country a few years ago (before the SSRI w/d hell started) and am still very fond of it! I really hope I will go back there one time!

Welcome to SA and I hope you will find the support you need. All people here are very nice and there is a lot of knowledge about w/d and the protracted w/d syndrome here.

10 mg Paxil/Seroxat since 2002
several attempts to quit since 2004
Quit c/t again Oktober 2007, in protracted w/d since then
after 3.5 years slight improvement but still on the road

after 6 years pretty much recovered but still some nasty residual sypmtons
after 8.5 years working again on a 90% base and basically functioning normally again!

Kia Ora Everyone :D

I am very excited to have come across this site!!! I plan to spend some time looking around and then I will decide if I will share my story with you all. I would be keen to hear if there is anyone else here from New Zealand?

Kia Kaha,

LLL :)

Hi Kaha,

Welcome!

I am from the US but would love to visit NZ as I have heard great things about your country.

Please post when you feel comfortable doing so.

CS

Drug cocktail 1995 - 2010
Started taper of Adderall, Wellbutrin XL, Remeron, and Doxepin in 2006
Finished taper on June 10, 2010

Temazepam on a PRN basis approximately twice a month - 2014 to 2016

Beginning in 2017 - Consumption increased to about two times per week

April 2017 - Increased to taking it full time for insomnia

Hi Kaha! Welcome to the group. I'm glad you found us :) I look forward to hearing more about you and your story. I hope you decide to stay. Very supportive people here. I'd be lost without this support group.

Taper from Cymbalta, Paxil, Prozac & Antipsychotics finished June 2012.

Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)

My Paxil Website

My Intro

Hi Shanti and SC

Thankyou for your welcome :) Just to clear somthing up "Kia Kaha" means "Stay Strong" in Maori ...... and I will sign off with LLL = LoveLustLife :)

LLL

• Administrator

Kia Kaha is good advice for everyone here. Welcome, LLL.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.