Empowerplus

JesterRace

I just want to say I've been hospitalized many times for my Bipolar Disorder and Severe Depression and had to take medical leaves from work because I could not function. I have been up for months straight before at a time (yes it is possible)and hospitalized only Antipsychotics at their highest doses let me sleep. I was on 3 sleeping pills and all kinds of other drugs mood stabalizers anti depressants but could not sleep without an antipsychotic. I have been on every drug pretty much that can be prescribed for mental illness known to "work" and all best known working combinations of drugs such as the standard effective cocktail an Antipsychotic, Mood Stabalizer, and AntiDepressant all at the same time. I've been on every one on all maxed out doses. I had severe allergic reactions to Antipsychotics especially that were life changing and side effects that are very rare and life changing. I'll just shorten this up by saying I wasted years of my life suffering from horrible side effects I mean horrible (life changing) and now I am on Empowerplus and doing better than ever in my entire life. It is not just a normal multivitamin I've taken those it does not work. Empowerplus is priced fairly to me and they call me all the time to make sure I am doing ok that's more than any help from doctors who just ignore your complaints of side effects and push you out the revolving door. This stuff has saved my life, but it wasn't an easy road. It took me about a month to notice a small difference then three months of flushing a good amount of the drugs out of my body with horrid side effects then after 3 months my mind is better than it has ever been. I have been off normal psychiatric drugs for long periods of time (months) long and my mind just got worse by the minute, hour, day month. Empowerplus may not work for everyone, but it has a high success rate and works better than any drug combination at maxed out doses that I've ever been on. I've been on every antipsychotic, mood stabalizer, and recommended antidepressant for my situation in pretty much every possible combination. I am sure you'll delete this, but maybe it will post long enough for someone who truly needs help to see it. Empowerplus saved my life and I have everyone who has been a part of my life as witnesses to what I was and what I am now.

• Administrator

I am very happy to hear you've found an effective drug-free solution to your problems, JesterRace.

Your post is irrelevant to antidepressant withdrawal. This is a site about antidepressant withdrawal.

Please read our rules at http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1371-no-recommendations-for-commercial-programs-to-assist-withdrawal/ Any further off-topic recommendations for Empowerplus will get you banned permanently from this site.

If you wish to seriously discuss antidepressant withdrawal, please start a topic about yourself in Introductions.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.