Littlegrandma

I am crawling out of my skin. I am sick of this. I guess I need to take it easy, even on days I feel good, or better.  I just can't sit still. 

The nausea is bad for me today too. My husband and son are cooking shish kebabs and the smell is bad. Sad, cuz I usually love them. 

I have a new symptom today. My face is a burning pain. Like I got bee stings everywhere. Including my lips. 

So hopeful yesterday. Now I doubt this will ever end. My fear grows. Really scared. 

I'm so sorry about your back. I just assumed you twisted a muscle picking up th baby.     

Watching football with the boys. 

Lex  4.3mg,  3/2/18  Ativan ,5 mg,  lunesta 2 mg , toprol  25 mg                                                            

Oct 16-28 2018 C/O to 19 mg V from 1.5 mg Ativan, 1.3 mg lunesta 

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

jan 23 - pneumonia, 2 AB’s. 

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

July 6- 11 mg V- ugly bad

july 11- 10.72 mg V, 4.3 lex, 

25 mg toprol

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Littlegrandma

• Scorpio

• Frogie

• Downbutnotout

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, TryingToHoldOn said:

It's not quite as 'enchanting' as it sounds.  New Mexico is known as the Land of Enchantment. :)

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Haha. I didn't know that. I thought it was a magical place. Sorry you're in the pits

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

57 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

I am crawling out of my skin. I am sick of this. I guess I need to take it easy, even on days I feel good, or better.  I just can't sit still. 

The nausea is bad for me today too. My husband and son are cooking shish kebabs and the smell is bad. Sad, cuz I usually love them. 

I have a new symptom today. My face is a burning pain. Like I got bee stings everywhere. Including my lips. 

So hopeful yesterday. Now I doubt this will ever end. My fear grows. Really scared. 

I'm so sorry about your back. I just assumed you twisted a muscle picking up th baby.     

Watching football with the boys. 

Hi lg

Oh no cooking smells make me feel worse when I'm feeling like this I sympathise.  Ouch that bee stinging sounds awful I have similar in an unmentionable area! You are going through that awful let down feeling when we felt a little better and then slides away again as if it never happened. But it did, and it will again. Do you like football, I can't concentrate on anything today  just in a heap. Moaning and crying my poor husband. 

2006 After sudden death of mother put on 20mg of citaloprom for depression. 

2014 Drug stopped working after two weeks of panic attacks felt fine. 

Aug 2014. Doctor put me on lyrica for rash on face, diarrhoea, sleeplessness,muscle cramp, bruising. Initial dose too strong, halved dose.  Stopped taking it 22/10/14

2014 severe anxiety after several ssri's attempted, seem to have developed severe  sensitivity to any drug, but giving severe  reactions put on cipralex drop form.started on 2 drops and had to increase by 1 drop every 3 days. Eventually got to 12 drops and had to stop as side effects every step of the way dreadful. Psychiatrist kept telling me to stick with it and my body would get used to it.  Eventually down to 8 drops. Bad reactions throughout the time I was on it

Have been on this until may 2017. Stopped over two weeks. Felt fine for 5 weeks after initial dizziness, nightmares, nausea, insomnia.  

Given diazepam by gp and told to take them when anxiety bad. Have only taken them very rarely as they frighten me. 

Last two weeks severe anxiety returned and feeling hopeless 

11July 2017. Cipralex 2mg. Anxiety, nausea still severe

13 July 2017 Cipralex 1mg due to advice of too high dosage  by kind person on thus site. so dropped from 2mg to 1mg and feelings of anxiety still at severe. As well as nausea, headaches, fatigue. 

15 July still feeling extremely anxious verging on panic. Nausea, feelings of fainting, fatigue. Lots of head pains 

3 August. Three weeks into trying to stabilise on one drop of cipralex. Still have waking from 4am. Sporadic upset stomach. Nausea.  High anxiety.  Throbbing/burning in nether regions seems to have eased for time being but stabbing/burning in calves of legs. Tinnitus. Occasional half to whole better days but mainly still struggling. Fatigue   

I'm not a huge football fan, but I usually enjoy football Sunday. I like when people come over to watch the game. Usually great snacks and dinner. But today, it's overwhelming. It's so loud and causing more anxiety. 

I took inositol the last couple of days. I'm thinking maybe that could be the reason for the new symptoms. Won't take it tomorrow. 

Yeah, my husband and son don't know what to do with me today. I feel like I'm raining on their parade. 

I'm also a crying heap. This sadness is so bad. I keep trying to shake it away. 

On top of everything else......my daughter took Madelyn 's X-rays to work today for her favorite doc to look at. He said it was obvious the humerus is broke and shifted and will require surgery with pins. 

Blatant! How can these drs not take the time to get the right diagnosis. Especially for a child!!

but has my husband has always said, the bottom of the class graduates too. 

I hope you rest well tonight and have a better tomorrow.   Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

yes Insotil can react with us sensitive souls. I can't take anything so not even trying now sensitive to it all. Visitors don't come now as they know I can't see them when I used to have windows I would ring and friends family were welcome niw it's only my daughter and brother and wife. 

That is outrageous about Madelyn how awful to be so careless in diagnosis and put the little one through unnecessary distress. I hope tomorrow they can help her be more comfortable. Your husband sounds as though he has a good sense of humour. Much needed he can pop over here and spread some I could do with it. My husband is now also unwell as the cold my grandson went down with last week he has now gone down  with again. Fingers crossed he can recover quickly. What a house, I feel somebody should paint a big cross on it and start ringing a bell outside. 

Im sorry you are so sad but remember same as the anxiety it will go again. I've just been reminded today of how many symptoms I have had as they have all been visiting at once. 

'I wish us both a better day tomorrow and for me to stop trying to look like Quasimodo. 

Aug 2014. Doctor put me on lyrica for rash on face, diarrhoea, sleeplessness,muscle cramp, bruising. Initial dose too strong, halved dose.  Stopped taking it 22/10/14

2014 severe anxiety after several ssri's attempted, seem to have developed severe  sensitivity to any drug, but giving severe  reactions put on cipralex drop form.started on 2 drops and had to increase by 1 drop every 3 days. Eventually got to 12 drops and had to stop as side effects every step of the way dreadful. Psychiatrist kept telling me to stick with it and my body would get used to it.  Eventually down to 8 drops. Bad reactions throughout the time I was on it

Have been on this until may 2017. Stopped over two weeks. Felt fine for 5 weeks after initial dizziness, nightmares, nausea, insomnia.  

Given diazepam by gp and told to take them when anxiety bad. Have only taken them very rarely as they frighten me. 

13 July 2017 Cipralex 1mg due to advice of too high dosage  by kind person on thus site. so dropped from 2mg to 1mg and feelings of anxiety still at severe. As well as nausea, headaches, fatigue. 

15 July still feeling extremely anxious verging on panic. Nausea, feelings of fainting, fatigue. Lots of head pains 

3 August. Three weeks into trying to stabilise on one drop of cipralex. Still have waking from 4am. Sporadic upset stomach. Nausea.  High anxiety.  Throbbing/burning in nether regions seems to have eased for time being but stabbing/burning in calves of legs. Tinnitus. Occasional half to whole better days but mainly still struggling. Fatigue   

Hahaha

i was the one doing yard work in my husbands boxer shorts yesterday 

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

I'm sure you looked very fetching!

Hi thought ide pop over to your thread ,ye I had a great time with my niece watching her grow has been great ,ive been in withdrawl the whole time since she was  born but I  have made a good few trips to the UK to visit .

thanks for your thoughts and kind words .

hope your well

PB

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

11 minutes ago, powerback said:

Hi thought ide pop over to your thread ,ye I had a great time with my niece watching her grow has been great ,ive been in withdrawl the whole time since she was  born but I  have made a good few trips to the UK to visit .

thanks for your thoughts and kind words .

hope your well

PB

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Yeah. Makes me sad I can't enjoy my grandkids like I should be able to. They do bring such joy but they want so much more than I can give. They oldest is nearing 5 yrs. I had a great 4 yrs with her. Couldn't love anybody more. Her brother is 18 mo. and all boy. He takes more patience and energy. Good thing he's cute!!

Thanks PB for stopping by. Always good to hear from you. I think of you often.      Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

4 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

Yeah. Makes me sad I can't enjoy my grandkids like I should be able to. They do bring such joy but they want so much more than I can give. They oldest is nearing 5 yrs. I had a great 4 yrs with her. Couldn't love anybody more. Her brother is 18 mo. and all boy. He takes more patience and energy. Good thing he's cute!!

Thanks PB for stopping by. Always good to hear from you. I think of you often.      Lg

that's nice thanks, you must be bored if I come to mind :D.

you'll get to that place again soon don't doubt that .I love to watch my parents with my niece  ,kind decent people .

there grandma is a fighter so give yourself some kudos .

PB

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

27 minutes ago, powerback said:

that's nice thanks, you must be bored if I come to mind :D.

you'll get to that place again soon don't doubt that .I love to watch my parents with my niece  ,kind decent people .

there grandma is a fighter so give yourself some kudos .

PB

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

You're one of the first I talked to when I came to SA. I hold a special place in my SA heart for you and Kang. You're both so young and I hate to see you suffering so much!

That's unfair  I'm sure you're parents are suffering by all this also. Not sure how I would cope if it was one of my kids. Obviously I wouldn't. Ha

My 4 yr old broke and displaced her humerus and it having surgery this week with pins to put it back in place.Im not dealing with it very well.  Life was worry free til my first was born. My kids are adrenaline junkies. Motorcycles, quads, skiing, hockey etc. I spent many hours in the ER with them. They've broken many bones and many concussions, my 34 yr old daughter is being treated for one now. But they're mentally tough. I always said I'd rather have physical pain than mental pain. 

But worrying about them has taken its toll on me over the years. 

Its all their fault, damn it. Haha

have a peaceful night.      Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

23 hours ago, Littlegrandma said:

Hahaha

i was the one doing yard work in my husbands boxer shorts yesterday 

Hi lg

how have you been today. Has that horrible stinging sensation on your face gone yet. These nerve ending pains are so horrible. Mine are also back so is everything else but down to back trauma I think. Another day spent being a couch potato but a miserable one. 

Has madelyn had her arm set, poor little one, I hope she is more comfortable. Hard or impossible but try to keep calm feelings for what she is going through, don't want to upset the applecart again. I saw on your answer to pb about how your grandson is much livelier so us mine. I only had a daughter who I could distract with craft and creating things but this 10 month old gorgeous baby boy us a different species all together. A floor of toys and he wants to play with wires, plugs, switches, ornaments or anything else he shouldn't. Opening or closing doors prove endlessly fascinating until he wacks his head. What happens when he gets bigger?  

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

17 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

Somehow lost my message to you. Sorry if you get it twice. 

Anyway, I said today had been bad. High anxiety. Eyes are hurting and burning bad and I can't stop crying. 

I have the little guy today. Madelyn and mom are on an adventure before her surgery tomorrow. 

I wanted to be on couch, but obviously could not. Sorry you're feeling bad again. Hate to hear it. No relief from your back at all?When will this end? My mom stopped in today to help with the baby. I could not stop crying. She wasn't quite sure what to do with me. Not the daughter she's used to. 

Didn't you know boys are born with a spring in their body. Impossible to sit still. This kid can't sit in high chair for long. The best distraction for him is riding the tractor in grandmas lap, visiting the horses and sheep in the neighborhood. When he gets bored of that, bigger toys. Haha

Seeing therapist tonight but I'm not really sure why. Seems futile when I'm in W/D. Couldn't even talk to her last week. I excused myself early.      

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

i hope your therapist appointment went better than last time and she gave you some useful tools. I'm so sorry your day was not a better one. You are blessed to have your mum with you and as you know with your own children mums only want to be able to help and make you feel better. Lean on her and just having her there is a big support.  These w/d symptoms are so awful. Crying has become my habit too of late.  I can't even see the baby at the moment as he wouldn't understand why I can't pick him up and walk round with him as I always do. 

If I didn't already have grey hairs I think my grandson would cause them, can't take your eyes off them for one minute. I still have chronic back pain, I suppose like everything just time but contending with w/d and that is just hell. Has thrown me back into awful state again and feeling so hopeless too. I have lost so much weight again but another thing that will hopefully improve with time. The nausea is there all the time and don't know what to do to get rid of it. Tried peppermint. Ginger yoghurt. Running out of ideas. Amazingly I have slept much better the last couple of nights but wake feeling drugged and can't get out of bed which makes the other symptoms worse. We certainly go round in vicious circles don't we.

i hope Madelyns surgery goes well and will be thinking of you today. 

Hi Scorpio 

have you tried Dramamine for the nausea? Seems to take the edge off for me. I've been meaning to get some ginger, just placed order w/ iherb and forgot to add that. 

My appt went very well last night. She never did get to any of the tools we were going to go over. I needed to vent and talked for an hour plus 20 min over my appt time. Just needed it. She did suggest tho that I don't sit and ruminate, as I usually feel better when I do anything through the anxiety. You know how they love to give assignments. She wants me to go to a yoga class this week. Seems so daunting. If the class would come here, I'd be happy to do it. Leaving my house or property is overwhelming right now. Especially driving. 

I have plans to go with a friend for ice cream tonight, our usual monthly date, and she has to come and pick me up. I used to always do the driving. It kinda scares me now. So silly. I don't understand it. 

Madelyn's surgery is in an hour. They are at the hospital now. She doesn't want anybody there but her mom. Not even dad. She doesn't like that much attention drawn to herself. So dad is home with the little guy and Lauren will just keep me posted. Surgery is only an hour. That's why this message to you is getting longer and longer. I'm distracting myself. Haha. 

Sorry. I wish for you a decent day....some relief from your back pain. Not to mention the usual horrible symptoms of w/d.       Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

dont ever apologise for replying I look forward to it. Like you my house is my prison/refuge most if the time. When or if I get windows I can drive go see anywhere or anybody but not when I'm like this. I don't even answer the phone except to my daughter and my brother as he just won't give up. 

Im so pleased the therapist helped getting all those fears off your chest helped I'm sure. I haven't heard of Dramamine will look it up and see if it is available here. If you can get to a yoga class brilliant but just going out with your friend whoever is driving is brilliant too. I hope Madelyn is now out of the theatre and on her way to recovery. Funny little things children aren't they in what they want or not. My daughter was at work yesterday while her husband looked after the baby. She FaceTimed them at lunch and her husband was saying how happy Jude he been when he caught sight of his mummy on screen and broke his heart real tears so that upset her for the rest of the afternoon. 

Keep distracting and you will soon hear she is fine. 

Dramamine or Bonnie over there. Not positive though. Also I heard the anti nausea bracelets are useful. Haven't had the cash on me at the time to invest in one yet. That would be nice so as not to worry about swallowing another pill. 

I hated leaving Lauren when she was a baby. I think I lasted at my job for about a year. Couldn't bear to leave her crying every morning. So I took in other kids. Did computer work at home. And didn't go back to work til they were in school. And I was off in time to pick them up from school. 

Lauren said Madelyn did great til they took her from mommy. Then she cried. I guess she wasn't real happy with the red socks the hospital gave her. Haha. 

The important things in life!

My therapist thought I had made great strides in driving myself last night. My husband has been taking me. Seems so silly. It's not really an anxiety, but when I'm nauseous with a headache I don't feel safe. 

I love the name Jude. 10 months is such a great age. Then they walk and they aren't so cute anymore. Unless mom and dad are around to chase them. 

Thanks for killing time with me. About 15 or 20 more minutes they should be through. 

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

hopefully she us out and in recovery.  Poor little thing I know a friend of mines daughter has twin boys that are now 6 but they were extremely premature one caught meningitis twice as a tiny baby and has cerebral palsy and deaf and the other which was the stronger twin did fine until 6 weeks then had a massive brain bleed and cerebral palsy. Their mother fights like a Lion for  the pair of them and lies on the bed with them into the theatre and when asleep goes out each time they have to have operations.  God chooses special people for that role I think. 

You did brilliantly  driving yourself and I'm sure your husband was proud of you - see how far you have come in what is really a few weeks. I know the side effects are still crippling but in the last week you have achieved two things that the week before you couldn't see yourself doing again. I have just crawled round Sainsbury's with my husband for a small shop, peppermint and ginger tea, try anything for relief. At least I got out the door which since Saturday I thought I wouldn't do again.  Hope for us both. 

Yes, Jude is so loveable he is pulling himself up on everything so I don't think it will be too long before he is walking. They took him shopping today and spent a small fortune on next season clothes,  some converse trainers as even though he is not walking he us standing anywhere and his little feet are in danger of stepping in something horrible. Plus as he and I share our birthday on 6th November she us going to do a party for him on the 5th which is guy fawkes night when we celebrate with fireworks so we both get a double celebration on two days. The 6th hopefully I will be better and we can all go for lunch somewhere that will keep him happy. We have a country park near here that has lots of petting animals and soft play area so we can all enjoy it, weather permitting. 

I'm glad you got out for a bit Scorpio. Small strides gives a feeling of being human again. 

So sad about your friends twins. I think it's true God doesn't give you any more than you can handle. I'm a wimp when it comes to my kids. 

Madelyn is out of surgery and recovering. It was a very simple procedure, 2 pins and done. She's so little. Grandma hates to see her hurt. She handled it better than me.

I love it the you share a bday with Jude. That's so special. I pray you will feel like celebrating by then. More than a month away...... you should. Then the fireworks will be extra special. 

Im off to the produce market to find something new and fattening for my smoothies. 

Have a good rest of the day....lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

you are so like me anything wrong with our children or grandchildren is a knife through the heart. I also found I didn't want to miss a day when I had Luisa she was so precious I stopped work too. Then when she was two I did one day a week doing the accounts at a large diy store when my husband could have her. When she started school I then worked but only until 3 so  I could pick her up from school.  You are really doing well out tonight and also going to the market. We both achieved today, I also had my wonderful hairdresser drive up to me to cut my hair even though she has a busy salon she knew I couldn't get there because if w/d - a better day if a long way from perfect. So glad your little one is out and on the mend she will be ready to be spoilt by you tomorrow. 

That is great you're hairdresser would come to you. You must be a special lady. You've got to feel better about yourself. We're so thinking about how we feel on the inside, the outside is second fiddle. I'm trying to eat healthy, but cannot do any kind of exercise. 

2 or 3 minutes with my hand weights is about all I can do right now. My slow walks certainly aren't doing any thing for toning muscle. 

I went to lunch with my mom. She was in a shopping mood, but I didn't last long. It was so odd. My anxiety stopped and was replaced by overwhelming fatigue. I feel like I could sleep but don't want to mess up my sleep tonight. 

It's 3:30 and I feel like getting my pj's on and curling up on the couch. But I'm not going to cancel my plans with my girlfriend. That's happened too many times lately. 

Still no word from JS? Hope she's ok. I'm worried about Quest right now too. 

Hope you get a good sleep and I hope you're window is even bigger tomorrow!!             Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

oh yes this week since my back I have just wanted to curl up and sleep too. I cannot drag myself out of bed yet when 'normal' I am up at 6.15 have dragged myself out about 8 this week and unhappily. My hairdresser has been wonderful and yes it does lift spirits especially as I forced myself to get rid of the grey hairs that had been growing through at an alarming rate. God I sound 102. Mmm I am no gym bunny but when well I am sure like you on the go all the time whether in the house, gardening, walking, swimming in the sun. At the moment the stairs feel like Mount Everest!  I am so glad you went out with your mum she knows you better than anyone and I'm sure looks out for you all the time. My mum was a month off her 85 birthday when she unexpectedly died and although I was taking her shopping and she was becoming a little frail I knew she was always there for me and would have given me the world if she could. 

Imam worried about js as she wrote and said it was her moving day and internet would be off until last Wednesday. I've sent her a few messages on here but no sign yet. And quest yes hope she us ok.

go and have fun time with your friend push through the tiredness we both know if you can get out the door you will feel better for it. 

'Enjoy yourself who knows what exciting times are to come tomorrow. It would make a good Soap opera wouldn't it. 

I feel 102. But this too shall pass. I know we will never take health and life for granted again. 

You're back is no better? There must be something that can be done for you. My girlfriend had back surgery last year and she is in worse condition now. I feel so bad for her. They retired to Florida a couple years ago but come back in the summer for a couple months. She had to fly this year while her husband drove hauling their trailer and motorcycle. She can't ride on the bike anymore. That breaks my heart, selfishly, cuz they are my favorite riding buddies. 

Oh, the golden years!!

Sorry about your mom. I was devastated when I lost my dad. He was my best friend. But I am grateful to have my mom. She has been my sidekick while taking care of the babies for over 4 years now. She rode with me to Chicago a few days a week for a couple years. Those were 12/13 hour days. Now the kids moved back to the burbs and actually only live a couple miles from my mom. 

So sad that I have to push through just for ice cream. But our nights are very therapeutic for both of us at this time. We used to do a big girls night out once a month, with other friends from school, but at this time we prefer just to sit, the two of us, and vent. Her daughter and husband are on high doses of lexapro and they are a mess. 

Nobody else gets it. Nice to have somebody you can talk to without judgement. Like you Scorpio. 

Thanks.    Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

No my back is even worse today but it's just time like everything else. I slept from 11.30 until my alarm at 6.30 but could not get out of bed again until 8.30 sounds wonderful to all the poor people who can't sleep but it is not a healthy refreshing sleep and I wake up in a complete fog.  Nausea very high again and feeling depressed not sure if it is w/d or back pain causing it. Yesterday afternoon was feeling brighter no rhyme or reason for why it's worse Today. You 

Im sorry about your dad I know what the loss feels like.  My dad died in 2000 he was a naval officer and very strict. From a different generation and did not express feelings.  Your mum sounds wonderful. 

'I hope you had a good night with your friend and it brightened your day. She is obviously going through hell with her family too, poor woman. Lexapro is so evil. 

I hope you wake up feeling brighter and better, has that bee sting feeling gone. 

Sorry about your back. I wish there was something that could be done. 

I've been sleeping pretty well- from ten til about 5. I wake up a few times but usually fall back to sleep. But I also wake up with the nausea and fog and headache. I don't feel like doing a thing. The depression is getting worse. I feel there is no end in sight. 

I've been trying to get outside lately, but there is no enjoyment. I just want to get back home to my couch. The meeting with my friend last night was very stressful. I came home and cried. We used to have such a good time together with lots of laughs. Now it seems our lives are so low, with no hope for a brighter future. 

Will this really end? I'm having my doubts. It's been 4 months of hell, and the previous 2 years on lexapro were very unpleasant. The windows everybody else talks about......they seem to have moments of feeling good and clarity. Mine are just a little less anxiety and nausea.  I haven't felt "good ". Still waiting. But for how long. Don't want to continue this way. 

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

im sorry you didn't have a better evening with your friend I hoped you could both forget everything for a short while. I did have some windows while on 2 years of lexapro which were getting longer when I felt 'normal' full of energy and as though I had never had a wave which I knew nothing about at the time. It took about 4 or 5 months for the first one I think the longest lasted about three weeks. Since w/d I have had a couple of days where my energy retuned but each time something stressful happens I'm gone again. This fog, depression is new I never had it like this before I just pray it goes again. The nausea is horrible I tried the ginger tea today no miracles there. My daughter and Jude came this afternoon for three hours. My husband went to sleep, my daughter did her work on my computer and I was left with Jude which proved to be an impossibility not picking him up no matter how much I tried not to. I was mainly on hands and knees crawling after him but had to pick him up a fair few times. My back is horrible today anyway and the tinnitus is raging - so no window for me today either. We will get there, we know our brain is repairing but it takes a long time and we will experience better days - maybe tomorrow. Hold on lg keep fighting we are in this together. Wish I could give you a hug. 

'Have you seen Madelyn today?  

You felt bad most of the time on lex too? Why did we stay on it for so long? It killed my desire for anything as well as my memory. Complete fog. Oh if we could only go back in time. 

oh, I wish you wouldn't pick up that sweet baby. You may do irreparable damage to your back. I know that's easy to say.....

what a shame we can't enjoy our babies the way we want and crave. 

I did see Madelyn today. She is doing great. Like nothing happened. Seems to have no pain at all. 

Actually, I had a good day. I think the best in 4 months. I was quite surprised after a horrible day yesterday. No anxiety. Really no depression either. Just the usual fog and a headache that wasn't unmanageable. The kids were screaming, had me playing hide and seek, and I didnt freak. I quite enjoyed it. 

I also did some shopping and went to lunch. I'm cautiously optimistic. I know they'll be another wave, but I had some sense of a normal life today. I want more!! 

Sad thing is, I've got 5 more mg to come off and 2 other meds. But I'm going to enjoy this moment!!

You didn't find any Dramamine or another carsick or seasick pill? Have you tried ginger candy to suck on?

im sorry you had a bad day. Makes me feel guilt for my decent day. 

I wish you lived in Hampshire that's just 20 miles from me. I would bring you hugs and Dramamine. Haha

hoping tomorrow is a better day for you, Scorpio.        ❤️Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Hi lg

why did we stay on it so long because I had doctors and psychiatrist telling me to stick with it and new nothing about the dangers and problems caused by these drugs. They kept telling me it was anxiety something I had never suffered from before. Stupid wasn't I. It was sensitivity to my steroid inhaler after citaloprom pooped that was the problem but didn't know that until a year ago and still didn't realise the drug was causing even more problems until may this year. 

I know the baby is causing my back problems today it hurts just as badly but I bet you couldn't resist either when they hold their arms out to you wanting to be cuddled or walked around. I am my own worst enemy and they are coming back again today, oh well. I had a terrible night after saying i slept quite well. Couldn't get to sleep until about 1.30, 4.00 woken with those horrible dragging pains in my bowels and then from 7 anxiety and nausea, tinnitus rushing through me but couldn't get out of bed til 8. So today a horrible day again. 

I am so happy for you that Madelyn is none the worse for her ordeal and that you had a really good day. Brilliant news and yes you will have more and more. Write a big note to yourself that after four months things are changing. If tomorrow is not so good remember today. I am feeling completely hopeless again but will take heart from you.  Don't worry about reducing anything just concentrate on stabilising. 

No they don't sell those makes over here will keep trying the peppermint and ginger tea. 

Funny thing is I do live in Hampshire in a Place called Portsmouth in England.  Wouldn't it be lovely if they were in the same country, I am sure between us we could make each other laugh even on the worst days with a throw in from your husband too. 

I hope today is another really good day for you, fingers crossed. 

30 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Hi lg

why did we stay on it so long because I had doctors and psychiatrist telling me to stick with it and new nothing about the dangers and problems caused by these drugs. They kept telling me it was anxiety something I had never suffered from before. Stupid wasn't I. It was sensitivity to my steroid inhaler after citaloprom pooped that was the problem but didn't know that until a year ago and still didn't realise the drug was causing even more problems until may this year. 

I know the baby is causing my back problems today it hurts just as badly but I bet you couldn't resist either when they hold their arms out to you wanting to be cuddled or walked around. I am my own worst enemy and they are coming back again today, oh well. I had a terrible night after saying i slept quite well. Couldn't get to sleep until about 1.30, 4.00 woken with those horrible dragging pains in my bowels and then from 7 anxiety and nausea, tinnitus rushing through me but couldn't get out of bed til 8. So today a horrible day again. 

I am so happy for you that Madelyn is none the worse for her ordeal and that you had a really good day. Brilliant news and yes you will have more and more. Write a big note to yourself that after four months things are changing. If tomorrow is not so good remember today. I am feeling completely hopeless again but will take heart from you.  Don't worry about reducing anything just concentrate on stabilising. 

No they don't sell those makes over here will keep trying the peppermint and ginger tea. 

Funny thing is I do live in Hampshire in a Place called Portsmouth in England.  Wouldn't it be lovely if they were in the same country, I am sure between us we could make each other laugh even on the worst days with a throw in from your husband too. 

I hope today is another really good day for you, fingers crossed. 

morning scorpio ,I take one puff of a steroid inhaler for asthma in the morning ,you have me thinking now cheers .you'll have to force yourself to lye down and rest your back .

PB

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

No , I definitely cannot resist the drawn out arms of my babies. Nor do I really expect you to. They bring so much joy, but kind of a double edged sword right now. 

I wish you had better news for your day today. The anxiety has returned for me also. The headache , the eye pain. I'm still relishing in yesterday, but so disappointed today has started so poorly. I half expected it but so wished for 2 good days in a row. 

I have the kids today, so I will do the best I can. At least the temperature has dropped and being outside will be comfortable. 

And of course my mom will be here to help and one of my brothers as well. He had double knee replacement. He's on the mend, so he stops in to lend a hand when he can. I'm going to hate to see him go back to work next month. 

I woke this morning with nightmares of my childhood. I think it's ramping up my anxiety. It came up in therapy the other night. She didn't leave me with a way to deal with it. I guess I'll have to resolve it with her next week. But for now I can't let it go. Ugh.      Lg

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

25 mg toprol

Oh that's nasty - nightmares spiked by childhood memories is horrible. Definitely speak to your therapist next week as to how to put it to rest. I'm sorry you didn't wake so free and easy today hopefully it got better during the day. My anxiety has continued to be horrible all day too. The tinnitus nausea bowels and back pain have all been rotten. Not a good day but Luisa and Jude came round for a couple of hours and yes I admit more lifting and cuddling and yes I know it's stupid. Suffering badly now. I also went to supermarket with my husband to do the weeks shop. So I suppose I did achieve something today even though it was bad day. 

I hope your mum and brother helped you take your mind off things along with the children to keep you busy and occupied. 

The inhaler caused a rash around my nose and lips like little blisters which felt like needles, cramp in my toes and calves, loss of weight, anxiety, and anytime I knocked myself on my arms or hands I would get purple bruising. I still get the bruising which is horrible but the cramp etc all went within a couple of weeks of stopping the inhaler. I now firmly believe the citaloprom pooped when I stopped smoking after god knows how many years of being stupid. It was traumatic to me and I am sure it caused it. Mind you since all this I now use a vape no not one of those big things that make you look like you are on fire but a delicate one that I can conceal quite easily. If the doctor had looked at the medication side effects in the beginning of all this he would have seen it was the inhaler and not sent me down this horrible path. 

Still ifs and buts won't make me better so best to get on with it. 

'I hope you had a better day look forward to hearing how your day went. 

8 hours ago, powerback said:

morning scorpio ,I take one puff of a steroid inhaler for asthma in the morning ,you have me thinking now cheers .you'll have to force yourself to lye down and rest your back .

PB

Hi pb

yes inhaler that I became sensitive to when citaloprom first pooped but obviously not realising it. Little blister like rash around nose and mouth. Cramp in legs and toes.  Loss of weight. Anxiety.  Purple bruising from slightest knocks on hands and arms which I still get. If the flipping doctors had looked at side effects of the medication I was on I wouldn't be on this rotten road. But that's another story. 

'Hope you are feeling a bit better now.