street129: hi

street129

@street129

Please don’t updose. This is all related to the steroids and you could actually being going through a wave. That is the last thing you want to do is “rock the boat” anymore than it already is.

Here is a link to waves and windows:

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/82-the-windows-and-waves-pattern-of-stabilization/

I know it’s hard being alone and going through this. But you’ve been so strong, you can weather this storm❤️

Take care,

Frogie xx

PREVIOUS medications and discontinuations: Have been on medications since 1996. 

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

I am not a medical professional.

The suggestions I make are based on personal experience.

57 minutes ago, DataGuy said:

Hi @street129,

I am one of the lesser experts when it comes to pill weight vs active ingredient stuff, so maybe another moderator can confirm? But I assume if you want to updose by 4% you would multiply by 1.04. So 1.04 X 457 = 475.28. Does that sound right?

I should add a warning to this that updosing might not actually help, @street129. If the problem was caused by the prednisone, it may be a very different mechanism than the problem caused by the trazodone withdrawal. 

How are you feeling? Sometimes it helps me to go for a walk and do some deep breathing until I feel better. If I don't feel better by the time I get back, I tend to just keep walking. Sometimes I will go for much longer than I planned. I also tend to sleep better after getting plenty of exercise. It may help some of your other symptoms too. I find walking or running tends to help my stomach quite a bit. Why? I'm not sure exactly, but my guess is that the nervous system is hyperactive and that is what is causing most of the symptoms (sleeplessness, anxiety, nausea), and exercising tends to calm it down by using up all the excitatory neurotransmitters. Do you think that would help you feel a bit better?

Remeron - 2004-2005 (bad withdrawal)

Clonazepam - 2005-2018 (jumped around March)

Olanzapine - 2014- late 2017

Domperidone - 2008-2018

Many drugs in between including Lexapro, other benzos and z-drugs.

Still suffering post-withdrawal from Clonazepam (Klonopin), Olanzapine and Domperidone. 

1 hour ago, Frogie said:

@street129

Please don’t updose. This is all related to the steroids and you could actually being going through a wave. That is the last thing you want to do is “rock the boat” anymore than it already is.

Here is a link to waves and windows:

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/82-the-windows-and-waves-pattern-of-stabilization/

I know it’s hard being alone and going through this. But you’ve been so strong, you can weather this storm❤️

Take care,

Frogie xx

frogie you know I love you, always have always will, it will never end, we go back and been down this road in 2020.

Can you teach me in the near furture how to decrease my taper so I can do this on my own and  won't have to depend on others so much.

We can verify it with brassmonkey.

I have notice manymoretodays hasn't been around much, she has told me she's doing her, and trust me I got it...

I can have you approve or disapprove my math. And I will never do a decrease before I check with you to be sure you're their when it's time for my decrease.

This stuff is scarey when you're alone. There's no one to tell you in my house, it will be alright.

Thanks for the link my friend.

Be well.

JOINED THIS BOARD AUGUST 27, 2017

250mg trazodone

250mg   Aug 21, 2017  tapering before I found SA

200mg -  Aug 21, 2017 to Aug 25, 2017 tapering before found SA

225mg -  Aug 26, 2017  updose holding

November 26, 2017. I reinstated my original dose of 250mg  trazodone..planning on holding for a very long time. No more withdrawal

June 14, 2020  at 10% 507  My first start of my trazodone 250mg  taper

6/16/20  90 mgai    7/26/20   81 mgai    9/6/20  72 mg ai 10/17/20- updose to 77 mgai  11/11/20- updose to 81 mgai  

38 minutes ago, DataGuy said:

I should add a warning to this that updosing might not actually help, @street129. If the problem was caused by the prednisone, it may be a very different mechanism than the problem caused by the trazodone withdrawal. 

How are you feeling? Sometimes it helps me to go for a walk and do some deep breathing until I feel better. If I don't feel better by the time I get back, I tend to just keep walking. Sometimes I will go for much longer than I planned. I also tend to sleep better after getting plenty of exercise. It may help some of your other symptoms too. I find walking or running tends to help my stomach quite a bit. Why? I'm not sure exactly, but my guess is that the nervous system is hyperactive and that is what is causing most of the symptoms (sleeplessness, anxiety, nausea), and exercising tends to calm it down by using up all the excitatory neurotransmitters. Do you think that would help you feel a bit better?

if it's right I don't know, I will have frogie teach me how to do the math for my taper  going forward and she can conform with brassmonkey, you have been very helpful to me,

I appreciate you. 

250mg trazodone

November 26, 2017. I reinstated my original dose of 250mg  trazodone..planning on holding for a very long time. No more withdrawal

6/16/20  90 mgai    7/26/20   81 mgai    9/6/20  72 mg ai 10/17/20- updose to 77 mgai  11/11/20- updose to 81 mgai  

@street129

Of course I’ll help you. I’m not going anywhere.

That’s what this site is for. For helping people.

You’re going to be ok. Just keep holding and we’ll get you stable again😊

Take care,

Frogie xx

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

1 hour ago, DataGuy said:

thank you for asking, I'm still in WD.  I did notice more symptoms than a tapering WD symptoms.  That's a great point that you mentioned. Good observation. But to me WD is WD, I guess I'm off the mark.

250mg trazodone

1 hour ago, Frogie said:

@street129

Of course I’ll help you. I’m not going anywhere.

That’s what this site is for. For helping people.

You’re going to be ok. Just keep holding and we’ll get you stable again😊

Take care,

Frogie xx

I'll keep holding, and nothing but positive thinking, I'll see the light.

Be great

250mg trazodone

@street129

You too. You’ll get out of this. Hang in there😊

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi there street129,

You are in good hands honey.  I'm really going through a funky doodle time these days, after a significant loss, and in the months prior to that was waving along.....so you might call me a lesser moderator for a few seasons.  (Insert weird emoji's of emotions and things, and I hope I spelled that right).  I am a bit technologically at a loss too.  And just procrastinating I suppose on getting things running more smoothly and purchasing new stuff, possibly getting a new internet provider as well.  I'm experiencing difficulties with social, and communicating very well, and a thought life that, although quite entertaining at times to myself, has become a detriment to my overall functioning.  Oh, then these weird tearful interludes that I CAN keep short but I am pretty dysregulated.  So there is that.  The hope light burneth however and I am not a quitter.  It's just been a long hard stretch for me, which I am sure will change.  When that will be....is hard to say.

I don't mind sending you healing vibes.  Ever.  I am sending some now.

I think, or if it was I, I would trust that I just need to HOLD tight right now, and wait for the dust to settle after the antibiotic and steroid eye drops.  How long you might ask??  I don't know.

Did you get the new scale and are you able to weigh and measure consistent doses of 81 mg of the Trazodone?  That's important right now.  And something you can be working with the others on.

And then next, when or after the dust settles I know you wanted to try taking your dose, split into a 50 mg solid form plus then doing a liquid for the 31 mg portion.   For a total of 81 mg of Trazodone each night.  And this will be doable.  Best to wait until the dust settles a bit though.  I think this concurs with Frogie's thinking too.  And correct me, if wrong @Frogie  Who by the way, rocks, you do Frogie.  I am so very proud of you.

Sincere hugs and support/encouragement that you can do this street.  Let's get you moving towards sure-ness and consistency with present dosing right now, if you are willing.  And moving towards knowing, just knowing.......that this is just another blip, which will level on off to a steady stability real soon.  We can do this.  I join you in the effort, as I move into the positive and moments of doing more, and perhaps for me.......thinking less??  This is one weird journey sometimes.

And best, Love, peace, healing, and growth,
manymoretodays

Edited by manymoretodays

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

@manymoretodays

thank you😊

3 hours ago, manymoretodays said:

Hi there street129,

You are in good hands honey.  I'm really going through a funky doodle time these days, after a significant loss, and in the months prior to that was waving along.....so you might call me a lesser moderator for a few seasons.  (Insert weird emoji's of emotions and things, and I hope I spelled that right).  I am a bit technologically at a loss too.  And just procrastinating I suppose on getting things running more smoothly and purchasing new stuff, possibly getting a new internet provider as well.  I'm experiencing difficulties with social, and communicating very well, and a thought life that, although quite entertaining at times to myself, has become a detriment to my overall functioning.  Oh, then these weird tearful interludes that I CAN keep short but I am pretty dysregulated.  So there is that.  The hope light burneth however and I am not a quitter.  It's just been a long hard stretch for me, which I am sure will change.  When that will be....is hard to say.

I don't mind sending you healing vibes.  Ever.  I am sending some now.

I think, or if it was I, I would trust that I just need to HOLD tight right now, and wait for the dust to settle after the antibiotic and steroid eye drops.  How long you might ask??  I don't know.

Did you get the new scale and are you able to weigh and measure consistent doses of 81 mg of the Trazodone?  That's important right now.  And something you can be working with the others on.

And then next, when or after the dust settles I know you wanted to try taking your dose, split into a 50 mg solid form plus then doing a liquid for the 31 mg portion.   For a total of 81 mg of Trazodone each night.  And this will be doable.  Best to wait until the dust settles a bit though.  I think this concurs with Frogie's thinking too.  And correct me, if wrong @Frogie  Who by the way, rocks, you do Frogie.  I am so very proud of you.

Sincere hugs and support/encouragement that you can do this street.  Let's get you moving towards sure-ness and consistency with present dosing right now, if you are willing.  And moving towards knowing, just knowing.......that this is just another blip, which will level on off to a steady stability real soon.  We can do this.  I join you in the effort, as I move into the positive and moments of doing more, and perhaps for me.......thinking less??  This is one weird journey sometimes.

And best, Love, peace, healing, and growth,
manymoretodays

@manymoretodays

you made my night, I'm doing everything you say, I miss you much, I do understand you need time for manymoretodays, cause I get those feeling, and only you know when and if you're ready to deal.   you're one of my greatest star.

Peace be with you in your life,

250mg trazodone

Sorry I haven't been around, my internet has not been reliable.

I still do not think raising the dose is wise.

Updosing helps when you have dropped too much, not for an adverse reaction.

Updosing can even make you worse if you updose for the wrong reason.

My steroid reaction was a little over a month, you will get better!

Starting ds 2 (12.5 CR'S) = 25 MG PAXIL CR 1/21/15: 1 Pill + 10mg liquid (2 weeks) 2/4: 1 Pill + 9mg Lq (3 weeks) 2/25: 1 Pill + 8 mg lq (1 week) 3/4: 1 Pill + 6 mg lq (2 weeks) 3/18/15 1 Pill + 4 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/1/15 1 Pill + 3 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/14/15 1 Pill + 2 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/29/15 1Pill + 1 mg lq (16 days) 5/15/15 1 12.5 mg Pill ONLY (9 days) 5/24/15 12 mgs liquid (8 days) 6/1/15 11mg lq (12 days) 6/13/15 10 mg.  12/3/15 Drop from 8mg to 7.6 (24 days to) 12/27/15 7.2mgs 8/4/16 6.8mgs,  11/1/16 6.4mgs, 2/5/17 6 mgs  4/3/17 5.6mgs, 4/24/17 5.2mg, 6/13/17 4.8mgs, 9/20/17 4.4mgS, 11/23/17 4 mgs, 1/1/18 3.6 mgs, 2/15/18 3.2 mgs. 4/13/18 2.8mgs, 5/11/18 2.4mgs, 6/10/18 2.0 mgs, 8/4/18 1.6mgs,  9/27/18 1.2mgs, 12/24/18 0.8mg, 3/24/19 0.64 mg,(syringe change issue date?) 4/22/19 0.60 mg, 5/24/19 0.60 mg, 7/7/19 0.52 mgs, 8/4/19 0.44mgs, 11/4/19 0.36mgs, 2/1/20 0.28mgs, 3/1/20 0.24mgs (crash April 6) Compound started 6/28/21: 0.24mgs, 8/29/21: 0.22mgs, 10/31/21: 0.20mgs, 1/03/22: 0.18mgs, 3/5/22: 0.16mgs, 5/5/22: 0.14mgs.

Original Wellbutrin Dose: 6 months from 9/14 to 3/2015, 300 XL 3/15/15: Half to 150 XL ( severe symptoms started on day 12) 4/16/15: 125mg   for 20 days to: 5/6/15:   100mg  for  15 days to: 5/21/15    75mg  for  10 days to: 6/1/15:  56.25mg      13 days to: 6/13/15: 37.25mg    7 days to: 6/20/15  28.12mg   14 days to: 7/4/15  18.75mg, 7 days to: 7/11/15; RAISE BACK TO: 28.12 to 8/14/15: 18.75mg  20 days to :9/3/15 : 12.5mg, 8/4/16 9mg 1/9/17: 8.5mg 2/8/17 8mg, 3/9/17: 7.6  4/9/17  7.2  5/27/17 6.4 6/24/17 5.8, 8/1/17 5.0, 8/29/17 4.2mgs, 10/2/17 3.5mgs, 12/28/17 2.5mgs, 2/27/18 1.7mgs,  4/19/18 0.8 mgs, LAST DOSE: 6/11/18:  3 YEARS, 2 MONTHS, 27 DAYS...

4 hours ago, Colonial said:

Sorry I haven't been around, my internet has not been reliable.

I still do not think raising the dose is wise.

Updosing helps when you have dropped too much, not for an adverse reaction.

Updosing can even make you worse if you updose for the wrong reason.

My steroid reaction was a little over a month, you will get better!

i hope things with your internet get resolved, I know how it's is when mines ends up in geek squad,  no fun.  I am seeing what you guys are saying about my WD. ..... Thanks for opening my eyes. Thank you colonial.

250mg trazodone

@manymoretodayshi I had to read your post again, oh yes I did get my new scale, and I weigh my dose of 81mg of my trazodone twice a day for accuracy, in the am, and later the night before bed time so I do get the same 457, or 458, what I get in the day of those two weigh either 457 or 458 I'm looking for that weigh also the night, thanks for asking my friend.

250mg trazodone

@JanCarol

@manymoretodays

my post into my intro

I experience WD first week in September 2021, I was hit with a WD for 1 day then 3 weeks later my WD returned, I highly believed Its a continuing of my WD from my own bad/poor tapering of my pill back in 2020.  I honestly don't believed it's from my eye drops from my cataract removal  weeks later, I was on antibotic and predinsone.

My WD are really, really bad I've been in WD since September 24, 2021. 

Any  suggestions is appreciated, moving forward

My pill was 250mg trazodone, I started at 100mg on my own, got a little help and got stable at 81mg for 10 months. 

I'm unsure if updosing 5% late in will be helpful.

MY English is not good, my communicating skills is not good.

peace and love everyone.

250mg trazodone

@apace41 @ChessieCat 

I was strolling through my first intro,  I was not getting my dose done correcly back in 2017.   i did updose right away back to 250mg and got off the site for failure of me not dosing correctly.

Guys you welcome in 2017. Amount others. @Gridley @JanCarol

I never got to stabilized in 2017 was because my taper was wrong, by me. and I never knew.

I've returned in 2019 -2020 same problem wrong dosing. But I did tried. I thought I was doing it right.

i started doing the scale,  weighing my powder pill in 2020,  ended up some how at only 81mg on trazodone during weighing, which I should have been on 250mg, like back in 2017, my fault. 

I was stable on 81mg for 10 months, through 2021,

September 24,2021 started WD.

WD keeps getting worst.

I'm I slowly losing being here?

Questions I ask myself. Just pundering along.

I'm now back in WD, I don't know if it's from tapering wrong from on 81mg which of my correct dose was 250mg when I came back in 2020. Hope this make sense.

if I had honestly knew how to do the math for my taper, WD right now I would not be in. I want to get stable.

@ChessieCat

what is there to do at this stage. Any suggestions, im wiling to do/try.  I don't want to make any more fail attempts.

Even if it's to just to tell me don't do anything, I would appreciate that and to know is not best to do.

As I went over my first visit here in my intro, I was very hash, defensive and condescending, I ready need to apologize to you all, I'm very sorry for the way I did behave.  my behavior back then in 2017 reading the thread now make my stomach turn.  Being overwhelmed should not made me lash out, once again my apologies. And to anyone else that caught my warth. I grew up.

Is updosing 5% will get me out of WD. or is taking 85mg in weigh 2x a day for one day to get me back to my original 250mg dose with 81mg included, or do that sound crazy to you,  and it is.

You're very good, intelligent like on this board, you have learned your way around here impeccably. Impressive.

Peace to all.

250mg trazodone

@Erell

(Post moved from Trenace's intro)

WD for me just came in early September while I was stable, I don't quite get that.

I know in August I did my first vaccine and wasn't well, so I didn't take the second one, I'm wondering if this has anything to do with me experiencing withdrawal, is there a link on the vaccine do you know.

Edited by ChessieCat
added note

250mg trazodone

In early August 10, 2021, I did my first vaccine.  I became sick, didn't do 2nd vaccine.

I was hesitant, for a very, very long time because I am a Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Patient since 1996, with many symptoms, as insomnia is being one as to why I got on trazodone.

September came, i had WD symptoms that lasted one day first week of September,  I didn't think much of it, by the next day everything was back to being symptom free. 

Week number 2 I'm doing clearance for eye surgery and got prescriptions to take leading up to eye surgeryy..

Eye drops: antibiotic and pendinsone.

3rd week of September 22, 2021 had eye surgery

removal: Cateract from the left eye

September 23rd WD returned. 

I'm not sure why I'm in WD, I was very, very stable on my dose 81mg for 10 months going into 2021.

I  did not had any intention to do a taper any time soon. I was doing great.

Can't pin point the cause of withdrawal

Did a search on vaccine nothing came up.

I'll obliged.

250mg trazodone

• Moderator Emeritus

You have had many other things happen recently.  The eye drop issue was discussed about 4 weeks ago.

SA suggests holding during the times when other things are happening, eg additional stress, sickness, antibiotics etc.

And you are asking the same question a lot.  Several staff have responded with good advice.

Please do not tag me in the future for any reason.  Thank you.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

@Colonial

I've been searching how to find your intro, I still don't know much here.

I just wanted to update you on my WD that I'm struggling with

so far there has been nauseous, warmth in my skin, and  tremor and insomnia.

I drink calomile with lavender tea, but I only takes about 5 sips.

I do get a couple of sleep with it, 3-4 hrs. I don't take a full cup cause the next day I don't want to be drowsy. 

I have taken A tiny piece of magnesium glycinate to try and keep me calm , don't believe it's doing anything, might not take any more. 

I need to search for link on conversation on the vaccine.

I will Google it.

I Took the first vaccine at CORNELL Here in New York city,  1st of august, got very sick, so sick I never returned 

early September for my 2nd one.

I  am so sensitive to a lot. 

My friend I am allergic to penicillin,  erythromycin and latex. yes latex, who is allergic to latex.

Also I have this habit of inserting  the vicks inhaler in my nose to help with breathing. I have sinusitis.

I had the balloon sinuplasty operation in 2019, where the ENT Dr. go in your nose with a balloon and open up your sinuses,then remove the instrument out my nose.

It seem like time for a check up if I'm putting Vicks inhaler to breath.

I don't know if that's good to do, cause I fall asleep with it in my nose, 

Anyways are you still tapering,?  I hope you're doing ok.

for some reason I thought I join here first before you. 

250mg trazodone

If you had a vaccine in August and were not well, and then had the surgery with meds after, it is no wonder you are not doing well.  Do not put the vicks in your nose for a long time, that is not good for your oxygen levels. 

It is going to take time to recover, although with the vaccine reaction as well, I cannot tell you how long until you feel better, you did not tell us that earlier.

Starting ds 2 (12.5 CR'S) = 25 MG PAXIL CR 1/21/15: 1 Pill + 10mg liquid (2 weeks) 2/4: 1 Pill + 9mg Lq (3 weeks) 2/25: 1 Pill + 8 mg lq (1 week) 3/4: 1 Pill + 6 mg lq (2 weeks) 3/18/15 1 Pill + 4 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/1/15 1 Pill + 3 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/14/15 1 Pill + 2 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/29/15 1Pill + 1 mg lq (16 days) 5/15/15 1 12.5 mg Pill ONLY (9 days) 5/24/15 12 mgs liquid (8 days) 6/1/15 11mg lq (12 days) 6/13/15 10 mg.  12/3/15 Drop from 8mg to 7.6 (24 days to) 12/27/15 7.2mgs 8/4/16 6.8mgs,  11/1/16 6.4mgs, 2/5/17 6 mgs  4/3/17 5.6mgs, 4/24/17 5.2mg, 6/13/17 4.8mgs, 9/20/17 4.4mgS, 11/23/17 4 mgs, 1/1/18 3.6 mgs, 2/15/18 3.2 mgs. 4/13/18 2.8mgs, 5/11/18 2.4mgs, 6/10/18 2.0 mgs, 8/4/18 1.6mgs,  9/27/18 1.2mgs, 12/24/18 0.8mg, 3/24/19 0.64 mg,(syringe change issue date?) 4/22/19 0.60 mg, 5/24/19 0.60 mg, 7/7/19 0.52 mgs, 8/4/19 0.44mgs, 11/4/19 0.36mgs, 2/1/20 0.28mgs, 3/1/20 0.24mgs (crash April 6) Compound started 6/28/21: 0.24mgs, 8/29/21: 0.22mgs, 10/31/21: 0.20mgs, 1/03/22: 0.18mgs, 3/5/22: 0.16mgs, 5/5/22: 0.14mgs.

Original Wellbutrin Dose: 6 months from 9/14 to 3/2015, 300 XL 3/15/15: Half to 150 XL ( severe symptoms started on day 12) 4/16/15: 125mg   for 20 days to: 5/6/15:   100mg  for  15 days to: 5/21/15    75mg  for  10 days to: 6/1/15:  56.25mg      13 days to: 6/13/15: 37.25mg    7 days to: 6/20/15  28.12mg   14 days to: 7/4/15  18.75mg, 7 days to: 7/11/15; RAISE BACK TO: 28.12 to 8/14/15: 18.75mg  20 days to :9/3/15 : 12.5mg, 8/4/16 9mg 1/9/17: 8.5mg 2/8/17 8mg, 3/9/17: 7.6  4/9/17  7.2  5/27/17 6.4 6/24/17 5.8, 8/1/17 5.0, 8/29/17 4.2mgs, 10/2/17 3.5mgs, 12/28/17 2.5mgs, 2/27/18 1.7mgs,  4/19/18 0.8 mgs, LAST DOSE: 6/11/18:  3 YEARS, 2 MONTHS, 27 DAYS...

On 10/22/2021 at 6:08 PM, DataGuy said:

hi  I'm still in WD, I'll keep you posted, no changes yet.

250mg trazodone

On 10/22/2021 at 6:08 PM, DataGuy said:

i need to  explained this in order of occurrence, and  everything happened like a domino effect

I went and had my first vaccine in early August, I was feeling very, very ill, for about a week.

I decided I was not going back for my seconds vaccine and I didn't went.

As September came in, i experience WD that lasted 1 day.

In the closer end of  of September, the 23rd, I had eye surgery with eye drop to use;

pendinsone and antibiotic

! apologize because I didn't remember occurrences before leading up to my eye surgery, I hope this cleared things up for us all.

I forgot about the vaccine and was only thinking on what happened at the time it was happening, which was my eye surgery. 

it's my error, I am taking full responsibility and acknowledgement to clear this up 

be great

250mg trazodone

@manymoretodays

hi

i need to  explained this in order of occurrences, and  everything happened like a domino effect,

I went and had my first vaccine in early August, I was feeling very, very ill, for about a week.

In the closer end of  of September, the 23rd, I had eye surgery with eye drop to use;

! apologize because I didn't remember occurrences before leading up to my eye surgery, I hope this cleared things up for us all.

I forgot about the vaccine and was only thinking on what happened at the time it was happening, which was they eye surgery,  it's my error, I am taking full responsibility and acknowledgement to clear this up.

be great

250mg trazodone

1 hour ago, Colonial said:

If you had a vaccine in August and were not well, and then had the surgery with meds after, it is no wonder you are not doing well.  Do not put the vicks in your nose for a long time, that is not good for your oxygen levels. 

It is going to take time to recover, although with the vaccine reaction as well, I cannot tell you how long until you feel better, you did not tell us that earlier.

I'm taking responsibility for my error,  you might see this post a couple places, pay it little attention

i need to  explained this in order of occurrencec, and  everything happened like a domino effect

I forgot about the vaccine and was only thinking on what happened at the time it was happening, which was the eye surgery,  it's my error, I am taking full responsibilit and acknowledge.

be great

250mg trazodone

• Moderator Emeritus
17 hours ago, street129 said:

@manymoretodays

hi

i need to  explained this in order of occurrences, and  everything happened like a domino effect,

I forgot about the vaccine and was only thinking on what happened at the time it was happening, which was they eye surgery,  it's my error, I am taking full responsibility and acknowledgement to clear this up.

be great

Hi street,

It's really a waiting game now, in this wave of sorts.  Your reactions to other substances.......vaccine, steroid and antibiotic eye drops, is a lot like withdrawal, but not exactly the same.  In other words your symptoms you have now were not due to a change in the dose of your Trazodone.  Yet they may seem very similar to symptoms that you have experienced secondary to dose changes with Trazodone.  So, I honestly agree with the others that..... no change in Trazodone is going to help.

And this could have happened to anyone.  It's just a matter of time, and patience in waiting, until you get back to your baseline again.

The best you can do while waiting, is rather than @ ing, or notifying so many  moderators, and/or mentors, as to your, present state, and asking them for help......would be to begin to adopt some non-drug coping for symptoms.  You might begin with noting each day, and night, on paper......what is going well?  Then post that.   Also post what helps you most with any particular symptom.  That might help someone else too.

You will be okay street.  I'm convinced.  Focus on being well.  No worries.  Patience required.

Best, L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

I endorse what @manymoretodayssays, @street129. What type of antibiotic was it that you were given?

Domperidone - 2008-2018

Still suffering post-withdrawal from Clonazepam (Klonopin), Olanzapine and Domperidone. 

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi DataGuy! @DataGuy Unfortunately, it was of the fluroquinolone class, via drops in the eye, post cataract surgery for street.   The prednisolone was also via drops in the eye.   Here's the original post from street, now 2 pages back:

On 9/28/2021 at 6:58 AM, street129 said:

my dr has me on three different eye drops

ketorolac 0.5  4 times a day  ... tll it finish which very soon

prednisolone acetate 1%   4 times a day first week, the first week will end on the 29th september

then 3times a day the next week ....the 30th starts the next week for 3 times a day.

then 2 times a day the next week

then 1 times a day the next week

then stop

moxifloxacin  hydro 0.5   4 times a day and stop on the 29th. of september

And our topic:  Cipro, Levaquin, Azithromycin(Zpack), and other antibiotics

Our street129's posts of increased distress and symptoms began right after the cataract surgery, and so I do feel that there may be a strong correlation to ongoing increased symptoms being related to medication regimen that she was given then.  Concur?

Thanks for popping in.  And hi street129.  Hope you have a nice Halloween weekend without fright or fear, and with lot's of rest and healing going on.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

@manymoretodays yes, I agree, seems very likely the prednisone and floroquinolone were the culprits. Thank you for finding that post for me 🙏

@street129if you would like some further reassurance, you can always fill out an adverse reaction form at David Healy's site. Here is the link https://rxisk.org/experiencing-a-drug-side-effect/

If you fill it out it will give you an idea of how likely it was that the medications caused this problem. Going to guess it will give you a fairly high probability. Too bad it wasn't recognized a bit sooner by the doctor. 

Edited by DataGuy

Domperidone - 2008-2018

23 hours ago, manymoretodays said:

Hi DataGuy! @DataGuy Unfortunately, it was of the fluroquinolone class, via drops in the eye, post cataract surgery for street.   The prednisolone was also via drops in the eye.   Here's the original post from street, now 2 pages back:

And our topic:  Cipro, Levaquin, Azithromycin(Zpack), and other antibiotics

Our street129's posts of increased distress and symptoms began right after the cataract surgery, and so I do feel that there may be a strong correlation to ongoing increased symptoms being related to medication regimen that she was given then.  Concur?

Thanks for popping in.  And hi street129.  Hope you have a nice Halloween weekend without fright or fear, and with lot's of rest and healing going on.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

@manymoretodays hi,  You're inspirating, your guidance is always needed and you gets me,.

I want to tell you things

When you Talk with me your words to me make me see your points I didn't know was there

I want to update you on my nights when it's bed time;

A few night ago I started sipping on Chamomline with lavender tea for sleep, I don't drink the whole cup as I don't want to be dizzy the next day. 

melotonin has stop helping with my sleep.

I notice when I does this the warm in my skin lift a little enough for me to get a couple nights of sleep from 3am to 4 am.

As the tea wears off, I would wake as the warm in my skin appears, at that point I would go make another chamomile tea to sip.

I would again notice the warm in my skin again enought to sleep getting another 2 more hours of sleep @5-6am.

I have also change my teas so the teas can work to Continue getting full affect to sleep

On 10/29/20 I used Gaia sleep and relax tea, my first night on it I got the same results as taking the chamomile tea, I woke in two hours but my second cup I sleep 1 hours more.

On 10/30/20 last night,  I only got 2 hours of sleep on the Gaia sleep and relax tea, I woke in the 2 hours 3am-4am, I made another cup to sip on, but this time I didn't get any sleep

I notice my second day of using the teas there's no affect. 

I right now don't know or have any other tea to try, I might talk with the health food guy on this.

I'm now a month and a week in WD

manymoretodays, I need you around for tapering and if youre never coming back means

I was Remember when I wanted to updose last year 2020 when I was in WD and you give me the ok to do so, and I did after the 4 days has pass the WD went away. 

Thank you-  you give me the 5% in weight which was the amount I needed to updose.

I don't want to rule this out, cause there was situation going on before leading up to surgery, I just want to share my side, 

please don't be mad at me or discourage of what I feel in my heart, I called on you for guidance and your help, I respect you to the atmost, I look up to you in every which way.  I am holding.

What's the different between wave and withdrawal, I thought it's one of the same.

I read your link @DataGuy Thank you. 

As I study what went on in the early months leading up to all that went down with me, it could be other things i don't want to rule out other possibilities why I'm in WD

I'm accepting and holding on what it could be. 

I'm not 1000% sure of this because I had other situation going on

I hope we are seeing each other sides.    I am holding.

Be great my friends

250mg trazodone

I am very sure that 100% with my other WD last year 2020,  I have not experience nauseousness, and tremor like I do with this wd.

Yesterday Saturday October 29, 2021 I didn't felt nauseous, but today Sunday  I do.  Hanging on.

250mg trazodone

You might try a little ginger. Or some Ginger Ale or 7-Up and some saltine crackers.

Hope it gets better soon.

Edited by Frogie

4 hours ago, Frogie said:

You might try a little ginger. Or some Ginger Ale or 7-Up and some saltine crackers.

Hope it gets better soon.

I will buy ginger ale, and get some saltine crackers, you are a beautiful woman a Trooper, my friend. Thank you.

it's amazing how I had never experience nauseous in the past when I had WD in 2017 and 2020 amount other symptoms this time around, totally different.

250mg trazodone

!1/1/2021. 

It's 4:54am wee hours in the morning.

I went to bed my regular time 1am but nothing I took put me to sleep.

I don't know if herbal tea is ok to take for sleep.  I suspect it is

Herbal tea is  like other sleep pills they stop working after a while.

Anyone has any good sleep meds I can try?  

And anything worth trying for deep muscle pain.

I hope I get some sleep tonight.

Still holding, 

250mg trazodone

• Moderator Emeritus
52 minutes ago, street129 said:

Anyone has any good sleep meds I can try? 

Street, it is against SA rules to ask about new drugs.  It is called "drug shopping".  Someone might suggest something for you to take and it might be dangerous for you.  If you are asking about a non-drug supplement that is a bit different but you still need to be cautious about following someone's suggestion.

See from "What will get you warned or banned":

On 6/16/2011 at 4:45 AM, Altostrata said:

Drug shopping or recommending drugs

This is a site for going off drugs. It is not a site for finding out what drug to take next, comparing drug cocktails, or recommending what drug to add. This could be dangerous. People could be hurt by your advice.

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

• Moderator Emeritus