street129

street129: hi

street129

@brassmonkey

should I have ordered a pill crusher or should I go to Whole Food and see if I see one,

i understand your instructions fully thank you so much.

I will let you know as I start taking my first dose I would let you know how I'm feeling. I Have postit note that's in a pad that I have .

brassmonkey
Posted (edited)

If you want to, using the spoons just saves a bit of money is all.

I just noticed that the numbers I used in my above post are wrong.  I used the numbers for the second slide and not the first. I will correct them right now.

I've corrected the weights in my previous post.  The correct weights are listed in red.

Edited by brassmonkey
Added note about correction

street129

@brassmonkey

I have not started my first dose, I am going for acupuncture for my headaches twice a week started on Monday.

will this affect anything once I start the Trazodone. 

brassmonkey

Acupuncture can be a tricky thing when mixed with psych drugs.  We have had all sorts of results here so it's really hard to call it.  I would stay away from treatments that are activating/stimulating and stick with ones that relax the body. Have you talked to the acupuncturist about the trazodone?

street129

@brassmonkey

I'm glad I talk with you first bout this. explain this sentence. I would stay away from treatments that are activating/stimulating and stick with ones that relax the body.  So are you saying stop acupuncture.

I didn't mention the trazone since I didn't started and wasn't sure bout both interaction I will mention when I go for acupuncture  next Wednesday

My insurance gave me 30 visit of acupuncture yearly and I'm using to help with my daily migraine, 

I wanted to start the trazodone  September/october by then I should hit my 30 visits,

my TRAZADONE are almost done for this month

would it be bad to make my dosages even if I don't start at this time I would make weekly and label them

brassmonkey

It would be fine to make up your doses in advance.  Just keep them organized so you can take the right one at the right time.

There are a lot of different types of acupuncture treatments. Some of them are designed to simulate the body while others are to relax the body.  It all depends on where they stick the needles.  What I was saying was if possible  get treatments that are designed to relax the body.

street129

@brassmonkey

I started doing my capsule today, but my amount of the power of 563 is more than my capsule itself,

I have the 0' of 1000 capsule. I'm returning them in the morning, 

Is the 00' capsule longer to hole all the power of my 563 capsule. Thanks. 

ChessieCat
2 hours ago, street129 said:

I have the 0' of 1000 capsule. I'm returning them in the morning,  

You could keep these for when you get to a lower dose.

brassmonkey

The "00" capsule is larger, but I don't know if it is big enough.

I just checked amazon and they do carry "000" capsules.  They would be huge and hard to swallow though.

ChessieCat
3 minutes ago, brassmonkey said:

The "00" capsule is larger, but I don't know if it is big enough.

You could always put the powder into 2 x "0" capsules.

street129

@brassmonkey

I had decided to keep the 0' capsule since the mg of the powder decreases over time and should hold.

I will order the 00' capsules  at 500 count o see how it will holds the 563 and experiment using 2x 0' as ChessieCat suggested.

I will keep you abreast.

street129
2 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

You could always put the powder into 2 x "0" capsules.

Great idea ChessieCat, I will try this also. Thanks

street129
5 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

You could keep these for when you get to a lower dose.

Thank you I will. That was my decision after I thought about it earlier today. I hate returning things.