DMV64

DMV64: reinstate Saphris?

DMV64

Thanks, yes, here’s hoping!!

DMV64

I have not had a Doula client since October. I feel like the universe is just telling me that I don’t have the strength right now but it makes me sad. 

JanCarol

I was just listening to a talk about how important it is to sometimes "do nothing."

And that in doing nothing, we become a truer version of ourselves.  Truly relaxed.

It's hard - especially in our society - to just sit, relax, and do nothing.  But often, even when we meditate, or do yoga, or whatever - we're still goal oriented, still striving, still trying to "do something."

Withdrawal is an excellent teacher.  Your love of Doula work will return, when you are ready.  

Now is a time to relax and heal!

DMV64

Yes thank you for this. I guess I just feel like it’s gone away and I don’t know if it’s coming back. And some days with with drawl it’s just feels like I’m going around in circles and I’m not making any progress. I try to keep a nice chart but I’m not really that organized I must admit. At least it’s something. It’s hard to let go of functioning at a higher level. I miss doing birth work.

neroli

Hello DMV64

So happy that it sounds like Zelda could be able to come home!  Hope the surgical procedure helps.

3 hours ago, DMV64 said:

I guess I just feel like it’s gone away and I don’t know if it’s coming back. And some days with with drawl it’s just feels like I’m going around in circles and I’m not making any progress. I try to keep a nice chart but I’m not really that organized I must admit. At least it’s something. It’s hard to let go of functioning at a higher level. I miss doing birth work.

I totally understand this.  Even in the previous years when I was in protracted WD (before the breakdown and the subsequent re-drugging), I was able to function at a higher level, even managing to go to the gym, do full-time work.

It is very hard to let go and to accept how things are for now.  We just have to believe that we are making progress.

warm wishes

xxx Neroli💜

DMV64
55 minutes ago, neroli said:

let go

I feel like I work on this every single day. I’m just trying to do one day at a time. But sometimes you know it just adds up and it becomes overwhelming. Thank you for your kind words. 

neroli
15 minutes ago, DMV64 said:

I feel like I work on this every single day. I’m just trying to do one day at a time. But sometimes you know it just adds up and it becomes overwhelming.

I'm right there with you on this.

xx

wantrelief
2 hours ago, DMV64 said:

I feel like I work on this every single day. I’m just trying to do one day at a time. But sometimes you know it just adds up and it becomes overwhelming.

I basically just wrote the same thing on my thread!  I am right there with you too, DMV.

Rabe
4 hours ago, DMV64 said:

Thinking about you so much DMV.  You will get back to those things you love I believe...how wonderful that you did the birthing!! Thinking about you!💜

neroli

Hello DMV64

Saying hello and hoping you're doing ok - hopefully getting some of the allergy stuff sorted out and feeling a bit better.

One day at a time, one moment at a time.  It is a mighty ask at times but you are doing it.

Love and thoughts

xxx Neroli 💜

DMV64

Thanks so much for checking in on me. I woke up to this message this morning. It was good for me because I have a lot of morning panic. And I’m having it this morning. And reading your message was comforting.  

I am OK. I will be having sinus surgery on April 19. My dog Is coming back here on Monday however. I hope it all goes well. It really is a moment at a time. My husband reminds me that I have good moments when I’m feeling down like this is never going to end.

One moment at a time! XOXO

Rosetta

Thinking of you, DMV.  I hope your surgery goes well, and having Zelda back is nice.  You are lucky to have a good husband to remind you that it's not all bad.  Hopefully the anxiety will ease later in the day.  

All my best, R

DMV64

Hi Rosetta!

yes having her back is good. Hoping my allergies hold. Thanks for stopping by. My son visiting is helping too ❤️

DMV64

My husband had a performance tonight but it’s late for me. Not sure I can do it. Will see