DMV64

DMV64: reinstate Saphris?

DMV64
12 hours ago, direstraits said:

emotional

It made me quite emotional as well. I do have benzos in my cocktail, but I really think with drawl is very similar for all of us. To see the agony of these people are going through and to be validated that it really can be that bad was amazing. I feel so sorry for the parents of the son who took his own life. My husband Watched it with me

DMV64
On 9/18/2019 at 9:27 AM, JanCarol said:

consider jumping off somewhere in here.

I dont know how I missed this.

Ok sounds good. The alternating I need more explaination. 

I have done water taper before so I think I am ok on that.

I have: 1ML syrings, 5ML, 10,ML. A scale, and cylinders and amber jars. 

Last time years ago I crushed the pill. sometimes in the jar, some times in the mortar pedstal. I measured however many ML of water I was dropping by (can' recall) shook the jar and took my dose. Thats how I got off klonopin first time. 

Rosetta

Hi.  I'm ok.  Not great, but ok.  I hope I can watch that program someday.  -Rosetta

DMV64

@JanCarol @manymoretodays @Rabe @Rosetta Popping back in...with all thats been going on I had to step away. Had the bladder distention and injection surgery. It seems to have really helped so far. But I did have to have gas anethesia.

Anyway everything else is ok, anxiety a little better. Will be catching up with you all I hope

xo

JanCarol

Thanks for checking in - take care of yourself, be patient with yourself.  This is a major procedure, so give yourself plenty of time and self-care for recovery!

Rabe

Hi DMV...just wanted you to know that I have been thinking about you!!  SO happy to hear the surgery went well and that you in general are doing ok!  The is FABulous!!!  Continue to take care and heal!!!  Love and hugs!!💜

DMV64

Thanks my friends. It’s nice to have things going well   

Right now I all lying in bed snuggling Zelda!