☼ Callie: venlafaxine XR or Effexor XR - hoping to be well someday

Callie

On 10/8/2021 at 5:23 AM, Callie said:

Hello, tsranga,

I want you to know that I saw your post earlier this week, yet I have not been able to devote the time and effort to responding to your questions as thoughtfully as I would like and in a way you deserve. Please forgive me.

My elderly mother-in-law is gravely ill, and I have spent just about every waking moment over the last 2 weeks helping my husband attend to her needs. She will be placed in hospice today, so please know that by no means have I carelessly ignored you. Your concerns have been on my mind since I saw your post, and I only regret that I didn't drop a quick note like this earlier in the week. So please, again, forgive me.

I will definitely get back to you and answer your questions as best as I can. In the meanwhile, please know that I do care very much about you; so hang in there!!!

Callie

Thank you so much for responding. Please take your time - I completely understand.

Chronic IBS since 1990

Former smoker (1992- Jun 2017)

Prescribed mirtazapine for sleep in Aug 2017 after IBS flare-up following Nicotine cessation.

Mirtazapine 7.5mg 8/17 to 5/18

Mirtazapine 3.75mg 5/18 to 1/19

Off Mirtazapine since 2/19.

Vit B, Vit D+K2 and Magnesium Glycinate as needed.

On Ayurvedic herbs for GI issues - Guduchi since Jul 2020, Indukantham since Oct 2020

On Ashwagandha 1g since Nov 2020

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Callie

• Rachellynn

• Gridley

• ChessieCat

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, Arbor!   Thank you so much for your kind message!   Yes, from being totally home-bound and practically bed-ridden with indescribably horrid neuro sensations and incredibly e

Hello, Altostrata and Longroadhome!   I am doing well, and thank you for asking! I expect to be fully recovered in a couple more years and so look forward to the day when I can write my succ

Hello to Arbor, Glosmom, Freaway, and Altostrata!   Wow! I never expected any comments back really, but they touched me, such wonderfully kind words from all of you. I must say both thank