☼ wanttosurvive: tianeptine

wanttosurvive

1 hour ago, almuPA said:

Hello @wanttosurvive,

I am so sorry to read that you are still suffering. It is really unfair. Unfortunately, after reading this website for hours, I've learnt that it is not uncommon. 

Please know that I am here, thinking of you and sending a lot of strength to your part of the world. As you said earlier in this thread, WD takes faith and patience. You healed once, so your body knows how to do it.

I send you a hug.

almuPa thank you so much. I remember you gave me courage when I had bad waves after vaccines. It was in autum. Although I was suffering, those days were incomparable with these ones. 6 months ago not so long I was leading a normal life but I was complaining. I am so shameful now because everthing is so difficult now and I can not complain because there is nothing to do. I am at home, homebound, lots of symptoms….What is more mentally symptoms are so severe that sometimes I am really lost. 

but still here still struggling. 

I hope 6 months later I will write about good news and remember this day, remember about this conversation. remember that time changes everthing as it changed my life now. 

6 months treatment of prozac in 1996 (do not remember any withdrawal symptom)

May 2017- July 2017 Mirtazapine 7,5 mg. Quit cold turkey (as told by the doctor)

May 2017- August 2017 Tianeptine 12,5 mg 3x1. Quit cold turkey because of adverse reactions

October 2017- Suicidal. Had to start Mirtazapine

17 December 2017 LAST DOSE   

NO DRUG AFTER 17 DECEMBER 2017.

IN THE 3. YEAR OF WD I WAS THINKING I HAD RECOVERED 75%. BUT IN THE 4. YEAR AFTER A DENTAL IMPLANT SURGERY EVERYHING HAS CHANGED. 

BELIEVE OR NOT, I AM EXPERIENCING A SECOND WD, WHICH IS INDUCED BY A SURGERY. DATE OF SURGERY WAS 10 DECEMBER 2021. 

• 4 months later...

Hi.

How are u doing now?

I hope you are feeling awesome.

2017 - 2019 Ketazolam (Benzo) and Pregabalin.

2019 Trazadon (for 2 months)

2019 Klonazepam (for a week)

2019 Stoped Trazadon, Started Escitalopram 20 mg.

2019 - 2021 Escitalopram (20 mg for a year and a half, then, I tapered the dosage by 1/8 each month) off by Dec. 2021

Tried: Magnesium + B6, Omega 3, St John’s Wort, Valerian root

Currently taking: Nucleo Forte (supplement for nerves)

B complex vitamins.

7 hours ago, Matata44 said:

Hi.

How are u doing now?

I hope you are feeling awesome.

Matata44,

Thank you for your message.

Actually still struggling, unfortunately I am in a wave again.

But somehow carrying on.

May 2017- July 2017 Mirtazapine 7,5 mg. Quit cold turkey (as told by the doctor)

May 2017- August 2017 Tianeptine 12,5 mg 3x1. Quit cold turkey because of adverse reactions

IN THE 3. YEAR OF WD I WAS THINKING I HAD RECOVERED 75%. BUT IN THE 4. YEAR AFTER A DENTAL IMPLANT SURGERY EVERYHING HAS CHANGED. 

BELIEVE OR NOT, I AM EXPERIENCING A SECOND WD, WHICH IS INDUCED BY A SURGERY. DATE OF SURGERY WAS 10 DECEMBER 2021. 

Hello @wanttosurvive,

I just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts. 

3 hours ago, wanttosurvive said:

Actually still struggling, unfortunately I am in a wave again.

But somehow carrying on.

So sorry to read that.

Have you had any progress/changes in your symptoms, even if is small?

March 2019: 10mg Citalopram

April 2019: 20mg Citalopram

October/November 2019(sorry, I don't remember the exact date): 10mg of Citalopram without tapering, as suggested by my pharmacist. 

March 2020: Started "tapering", taking the 10mg of Citalopram every other day, again, following the recommendations of my pharmacist. 

April 2020: Stopped taking Citalopram.

I haven't reinstall since then. I've tried taking Magnesium a couple of times, but I found out it makes me nervous. I only take Paracetemol when the headache becomes unbearable (2gr every couple of weeks or so). 

15 minutes ago, almuPA said:

Hello @wanttosurvive,

I just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts. 

So sorry to read that.

Have you had any progress/changes in your symptoms, even if is small?

Thank you so much almuPa,

Yes, of course I have seen improvements. In June I started to work again and since July I am in my house living alone. So, that means there are huge differences. 

But you know we have waves coming and going. 

On the other hand, I am tired of being in WD. 

My journey started in 2017 and I am still struggling.

This is really tiring.

But anyway there is nothing I can do. 

I think this is about my body. Maybe I am so sensitive. And I am getting old. You know the recovery is much slower when you get old. 

Hi @wanttosurvive

I'm really happy to read you've seen such big improvements that you're able to work again and live in your own place.

Hope that this wave breaks soon.

2013 - Jan 4, 2021 - Sertraline 50mg 

Jan 2021 - Venlafaxine 75mg (1/4)

Feb 2021 Mar 2021 - Venlafaxine 75mg

April 2021 - Venlafaxine 75mg, Amitriptyline 2mg (4/20), Clonazepam 2mg

May 2021 - Venlafaxine 75mg (5/16 - 0mg), Amitriptyline (5/1 - 1mg, 5/16 - 0mg), Clonazepam 2mg

Aug 2021 - Sertraline 25mg (re 8/20), Clonazepam 2mg 

Sep 2021 - Sertraline 50mg (up 9/3), Clonazepam (9/29 - 1mg), Diazepam (9/29 - 2.5mg)

Oct 2021 - Sertraline 50mg, Clonazepam (10/14 - 0.9mg, 10/24 - 1mg), Diazepam (10/6 - 1.25mg, 10/14 - 0mg), Trazodone (10/03 - 50mg, 10/17 - 25mg, 10/21 - 12.5mg), Mirtazapine (10/17 - 15mg)

Nov 2021 : Current - Sertraline 50mg, Clonazepam (4/22 - 0.975mg, 5/22 - 0.9125mg, co 6/22 - 0.25mg, co 8/22 - 0.5mg, co 1/23 - 0.25mg),

Diazepam (co 6/22 - 12mg, 7/22 - 11mg, co 8/22 - 5mg, 9/22 - 4mg, 10/22 - 3mg, 11/22 - 2mg, 12/22 - 1mg, co 1/23 - 5mg, 2/23 - 4.5mg, 3/23 - 3.5mg, 4/23 - 3mg), Trazodone 12.5mg, Mirtazapine 15mg

Supplements: 1/2 Multivitamin, Fish Oil 2000mgProbioticMagnesium Chelate 280mg, Vit C 500mg. Melatonin 5mg/3mgXR

59 minutes ago, Knosretep said:

Hi @wanttosurvive

I'm really happy to read you've seen such big improvements that you're able to work again and live in your own place.

Hope that this wave breaks soon.

Thank you so much Knosretep,

Yes, although recovery has its own slow pace, it is inevitable. We have ups and downs, just as life. 

I hope everything will be alright for all of us. 🌼

• 3 weeks later...

I understand that it is tiring to be in WD after so many years, but to read that you are revering, even if is little by little, makes me very happy. Healing is posible! 

On 8/25/2022 at 1:20 PM, wanttosurvive said:

And I am getting old. You know the recovery is much slower when you get old. 

Maybe, but that does not mean that it cant take place. I think Alto and other people in this website suffered from WD after retirement and they have recovered.

I send you a big hug. 

March 2019: 10mg Citalopram

April 2019: 20mg Citalopram

October/November 2019(sorry, I don't remember the exact date): 10mg of Citalopram without tapering, as suggested by my pharmacist. 

March 2020: Started "tapering", taking the 10mg of Citalopram every other day, again, following the recommendations of my pharmacist. 

April 2020: Stopped taking Citalopram.

I haven't reinstall since then. I've tried taking Magnesium a couple of times, but I found out it makes me nervous. I only take Paracetemol when the headache becomes unbearable (2gr every couple of weeks or so). 

21 minutes ago, almuPA said:

I understand that it is tiring to be in WD after so many years, but to read that you are revering, even if is little by little, makes me very happy. Healing is posible! 

Maybe, but that does not mean that it cant take place. I think Alto and other people in this website suffered from WD after retirement and they have recovered.

I send you a big hug. 

Thank you almuPa,

You always support me. I am very grateful for your kind message.

Yes, although it seems that WD is neverending, we do notice improvements by time. I hope all of us will recover as soon as possible.

Take care 💛💛