Jump to content
alexjuice

Digestive problems: nausea, diarrhoea, bloating, GERD

Recommended Posts

Frogie
2 minutes ago, Junglechicken said:

Thanks Frogie, yes it'll be stress related.  

 

Very unpleasant symptoms (second I've had them time in 2 yrs).  Could be worse I guess.

 

I still have a box of Omzaprole left over.

 

Ughhh!

 

TC,

JC xxx

You might try that.

 

It could be WD related since you just did a taper.  I'm not a mod or a dr though. Mention your taper to your dr.

 

Ever since my bout with my Xanax I've had diarrhea, not fun at all!

 

Hope you feel better.

 

Take care,

Frogie xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junglechicken
On ‎19‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 8:39 PM, Frogie said:

You might try that.

 

It could be WD related since you just did a taper.  I'm not a mod or a dr though. Mention your taper to your dr.

 

Ever since my bout with my Xanax I've had diarrhea, not fun at all!

 

Hope you feel better.

 

Take care,

Frogie xx

 

I hope its due to WD/stress of losing my father Frogie.

 

My new GP prescribed the PPI "Pantoprazole", which I haven't heard of, but apparently works better with Lexapro??

 

Anyway, I still have unpleasant symptoms, and pray that I won't need to have an endoscopy.

 

TC,

JC xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junglechicken

Has anyone been prescribed "Pantoprazole" for GERD??

 

About to take it for a month ..... if it doesn't work then I'll be referred for endoscopy.

 

Thanks,

JC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frogie
16 minutes ago, Junglechicken said:

Has anyone been prescribed "Pantoprazole" for GERD??

 

About to take it for a month ..... if it doesn't work then I'll be referred for endoscopy.

 

Thanks,

JC

I've never taken that. But I'm sure it's pretty common.

 

It will take a few days to start working I'm sure.

 

Hope you feel better.

 

Take care,

Frogie xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junglechicken
1 minute ago, Frogie said:

I've never taken that. But I'm sure it's pretty common.

 

It will take a few days to start working I'm sure.

 

Hope you feel better.

 

Take care,

Frogie xx

 

Hoping you're right Frogie, feeling pretty nervous about this :(

 

TC,

JC xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frogie
4 minutes ago, Junglechicken said:

 

Hoping you're right Frogie, feeling pretty nervous about this :(

 

TC,

JC xxx

Just think of it as nerves/stress and WD. Like you haven't been through all of that latley.

 

You will be fine.

 

Now make my nausea go away. It's been like this since I got up. And I had a little bit yesterday. Mine is stress/anxiety. Easter coming, my Uncle coming for Easter, my granddaughter hopefully coming this weekend and I need to clean! Yuck!

 

Take care,

Frogie xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junglechicken
Just now, Frogie said:

Just think of it as nerves/stress and WD. Like you haven't been through all of that latley.

 

You will be fine.

 

Now make my nausea go away. It's been like this since I got up. And I had a little bit yesterday. Mine is stress/anxiety. Easter coming, my Uncle coming for Easter, my granddaughter hopefully coming this weekend and I need to clean! Yuck!

 

Take care,

Frogie xx

 

I know, I had the nausea/loss of appetite for a few days a couple of weeks ago, and now this GERD.

 

All stress related!

 

Just got an email from my brother with a load of financial stuff to deal with this weekend for my mother.

 

I'm going to dig myself a hole............

 

TC,

JC xxx

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frogie
1 minute ago, Junglechicken said:

 

I know, I had the nausea/loss of appetite for a few days a couple of weeks ago, and now this GERD.

 

All stress related!

 

Just got an email from my brother with a load of financial stuff to deal with this weekend for my mother.

 

I'm going to dig myself a hole............

 

TC,

JC xxx

 

You will be ok JC, just take your time and don't push yourself or you will make yourself sicker.

 

I just don't like to dust and vacuum at all. And now anxiety and stress is setting in because I think too much. I need to stop, that's why I'm nauseous.

 

Take care,

Frogie xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junglechicken
Just now, Frogie said:

You will be ok JC, just take your time and don't push yourself or you will make yourself sicker.

 

I just don't like to dust and vacuum at all. And now anxiety and stress is setting in because I think too much. I need to stop, that's why I'm nauseous.

 

Take care,

Frogie xx

 

That's my problem, I push myself too much (always have).

 

Cleaning is tricky, I find that I injure myself easily these days whereas I could zip around when I was younger with no problem.

 

Having too much time to think is the undoing of my MIL (she thinks the world is out to get her, but that's her not you). I think in our case Frogie, its about HA rather than relationships with people.

 

Could do with some "unreality" for a while that's for sure, such as a luxurious rabbit hole ....... very apt as Easter is round the corner :D

 

TC,

JC xxx

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frogie
1 hour ago, Junglechicken said:

 

That's my problem, I push myself too much (always have).

 

Cleaning is tricky, I find that I injure myself easily these days whereas I could zip around when I was younger with no problem.

 

Having too much time to think is the undoing of my MIL (she thinks the world is out to get her, but that's her not you). I think in our case Frogie, its about HA rather than relationships with people.

 

Could do with some "unreality" for a while that's for sure, such as a luxurious rabbit hole ....... very apt as Easter is round the corner :D

 

TC,

JC xxx

 

 

Cleaning and me don't get along because I'm so tired in the 1st place because of WD. But it has to be done. I'm a lot older than you. But my 80+ year old MIL runs circles around me.

 

I think I've got it worked out where I'm going to get my granddaughter for the weekend. But no Easter. :( I'm the "family" that never gets holidays because we live 21/2 hours away and it's too inconvenient for them to drive that far. I've spent 1 holiday with them since I moved. But my Uncle is coming so I really need to dust and vacuum. At least he comes for all holidays.

 

You are right. Our HA just makes us more prone to stress/nausea and everything else. I wish we could find a luxurious rabbit hole you and I could crawl into. I'm sure we would have a great time. :)

 

Take care,

Frogie.

 

As soon as we are both off meds (I have the rest of my Lexapro and Xanax) we ARE going to have a reunion of some sort. I can't wait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scorpio

Hi jc

 

sorry to read you are going through the mill with health issues again. Be kind to yourself my friend you have been through so much stress with interviews, house move, dropping dose, and of course your beloved dad you need to have time out to recover. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junglechicken
14 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Hi jc

 

sorry to read you are going through the mill with health issues again. Be kind to yourself my friend you have been through so much stress with interviews, house move, dropping dose, and of course your beloved dad you need to have time out to recover. 

 

Thank you Scorpio, I appreciate that A LOT :wub:

 

I'm trying to learn HOW to be kind to myself, lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junglechicken

Has anyone experienced Oesophagitis?

 

I think this is what I have....its extremely painful (in the throat).

 

Trying not to freak out.

 

Thx,

JC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grandmaD

I don't believe it is anything to freak out about!  It is most likely inflammation. 

 

Have you had a gastroscopy to find out the cause of your pain?  I have had several since this problem began for me in 2013.  I was give a PPI (nexium was one and can't remember the other one)  I recall one gave me a 7 day in a row headache and perhaps the same for the one, I just can't remember now.  Anyway, I stopped them both. 

 

I have not had a problem with having this procedure done and at least it will elinimate any fears of cancer you may have, since we all seem to go into this mode of thinking we are going to die!

 

My most recent gastroscopy was because blood was found in my stools in the national Bowel Cancer Test sent in the mail.  I freaked out thinking I had cancer this time (2nd time this has happened).  However it was discovered I have something called haemorraging gastritis and that is where the blood came from.

 

The doc wanted to give me a PPI again and I refused 2 or 3 times and finally he said there is something from the chemist not quite as potent so I got the script for it, it is called Zantac but I haven't filled the script as yet because I want to look it up first.  Manymore days posted on my journal the following link, so you might want to read it:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junglechicken
3 hours ago, grandmaD said:

I don't believe it is anything to freak out about!  It is most likely inflammation. 

 

Have you had a gastroscopy to find out the cause of your pain?  I have had several since this problem began for me in 2013.  I was give a PPI (nexium was one and can't remember the other one)  I recall one gave me a 7 day in a row headache and perhaps the same for the one, I just can't remember now.  Anyway, I stopped them both. 

 

I have not had a problem with having this procedure done and at least it will elinimate any fears of cancer you may have, since we all seem to go into this mode of thinking we are going to die!

 

My most recent gastroscopy was because blood was found in my stools in the national Bowel Cancer Test sent in the mail.  I freaked out thinking I had cancer this time (2nd time this has happened).  However it was discovered I have something called haemorraging gastritis and that is where the blood came from.

 

The doc wanted to give me a PPI again and I refused 2 or 3 times and finally he said there is something from the chemist not quite as potent so I got the script for it, it is called Zantac but I haven't filled the script as yet because I want to look it up first.  Manymore days posted on my journal the following link, so you might want to read it:

 

 

No I haven't had a gastroscopy done before GrandmaD, and I agree with you that it's most likely to be inflammation.

 

The pain has subsided the last couple of days, and I have been taking ACV to try and reduce the acidity in my gut.

 

My issues are not long-term and only started after my father died (early Feb).  

 

Last year I had a comprehensive stool analysis, nothing bad showed up at all, but I might have to do it again this year (unpleasant though it was to do), to see where the dysbiosis is.

 

I hate having to take PPIs, and I think they are making the 'gut environment' worse.  However, I didn't want even more damage to my oesophagus.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grandmaD

Rather than take PPI's, I went to a dietician.  You might consider doing the same thing.  She put me on a "fodmap" diet.  It took 3-4 months before I saw any improvement, but it did help.  But you have to STICK TO IT!   In fact, due to the bleeding gastritis I have again now, I am back on that diet.

 

I can reassure you fully, that stress definitely makes it WORSE.  I have been struggling with family issues/stress for some time now which escalated at the end of last year and beginning this year and I was so naseaus and sick to the stomach and had pain, etc.

 

From what I have read,  PPI's cause a lot of damage and are very difficult to come off and have to come off them slowly.  There is also some debate as to whether it is, in fact, caused by acid. 

 

The a/d I am on is notorious for these sort of problems, not sure about the one you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junglechicken
3 hours ago, grandmaD said:

Rather than take PPI's, I went to a dietician.  You might consider doing the same thing.  She put me on a "fodmap" diet.  It took 3-4 months before I saw any improvement, but it did help.  But you have to STICK TO IT!   In fact, due to the bleeding gastritis I have again now, I am back on that diet.

 

I can reassure you fully, that stress definitely makes it WORSE.  I have been struggling with family issues/stress for some time now which escalated at the end of last year and beginning this year and I was so naseaus and sick to the stomach and had pain, etc.

 

From what I have read,  PPI's cause a lot of damage and are very difficult to come off and have to come off them slowly.  There is also some debate as to whether it is, in fact, caused by acid. 

 

The a/d I am on is notorious for these sort of problems, not sure about the one you are.

 

I've been seeing a Naturopath (also trained dietician) for over a year now GrandmaD!

 

I had asked her whether I should go ahead and take the PPIs, and she said that it was up to me whether I go ahead and take the prescribed meds or not.  The herbal tincture she gave me contains gut calming properties (I need to update my latest tincture on my signature).

 

She has suggested twice that I follow the FODMAPs diet, to help alleviate the IBS symptoms.  BUT due to my father passing away, house move, etc, etc., I never started it.

 

Have also read that PPIs cause a lot of damage, I took them for 9 days, and nothing changed.  I think Lexapro is bad for causing gut problems too, especially when coming off it.  

 

Yes, stress has been absolutely terrible in escalating my gut issues to where they are now.  My hubby is very stressed out at work, and was down/grumpy the whole weekend.  I haven't seen him like that for some time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grandmaD

Your naturopath may have suggested this, but Aloe Vera juice is also good.  I also use slippery elm which is supposed to put a lining on the oesophagus and stomach.

 

Obviously stress is also playing a huge part, so try and keep that down with exercises and deep breathing, walks, etc.  I see you divorced a toxic mother last month, so that was and is probably still toxic!  I also had a toxic  mother, hoping she would love and accept me, but didn't happen, right up to the day she died, remained nasty.  You have to take care of yourself, so best of luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RusTW

 has anybody experience nausea for an extended period of time after a cold turkey withdraw and did it get any better for you and how long did it take

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RusTW
On 5/28/2012 at 9:47 AM, Sunny1008 said:

ADMIN NOTE Overview of some diets and treatments for digestive problems http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/3413-digestive-problems-nausea-diarrhea-bloating-gerd/?p=195843
 
Also see:
Food sensitivities
 
Gluten Sensitivity Vs. Celiac Disease Vs. Gluten Intolerance...
 
Histamine food intolerance
 
SCD/GAPS/Paleo Diets
 
Probiotics and gut health

That acid reflux pill may be causing your health problems



 
Hi everyone, It is just over a year now since I have been completely off drugs. I have gone through a very severe withdrawal. About three months ago, I developed severe gastrointestinal symptoms, seemingly overnight. I was fine one day, sick the next. I have gone through thousands of dollars worth of tests, only to have them all come back normal. I am wondering if my stomach problems could be linked to the withdrawal?? What do you all think? My symptoms, which came out of the blue are: Nausea Queasiness Severe acid reflux (never had before in my life) Bloating/full feeling Loss of appetite Significant weight loss (have lost 20 lbs. and am now considered underweight) I have just started a gluten-free diet to see if this helps my symptoms, but I just don't know anymore. My digestive system just does not feel normal. Do you think it is related to withdrawal, and if so, will it get better on its own??? Thanks, Sunny

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RusTW

 since I started having problems with withdraws nausea has been the main problem and I'm also getting a lot of noises coming from my stomach lots of bubbling sounds I noticed that eating fruit and vegetables and lean meat only seems to help I'm also taking vitamin complex and B complex it seems like when my symptoms are the worst like the nausea my stomach's making the most noise and it's strange because it it seems like it's doing it by itself I'm not hungry or anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tyof
On 5/3/2015 at 5:54 PM, WiggleIt said:

Dani,

 

I am developing trouble passing gas and trouble burping. It's both painful and scary. Never had any trouble like this before meds at all. I'm now embarking on month 7 off meds.

 

What does heartburn feel like? I don't know if I have it or not.

hey wiggelt,

i see, that you suffer from a bloated stomach and the urge to burp, but the inability to do so in many cases. i have the same problem since 4 weeks after taking zoloft on am empty stomach (not on zoloft any more, only were on it for 5 weeks in 2017/2018 - 2016 for 1 year though)

 

i never ever experienced that sensation to feel a burp and then to cannot release it. did you find a a way to over come that issue? also i need to burp a lot since that incident.

 

do u also have the feeling to have a balloon trapped in the stomach? do you burp when theres nothing in your stomach, too? (cause i do) does it gets worth for you, when you stand up? for me its also really weird that before a burp can release itsself over my esophagus, the whole stomach kind of bubbles once beforehand, if that does not happens, i cannot burp.

 

can you relate somehow?

 

perhaps you could answer me here! would greatly appreciate it :)

 

thanks much!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedRobin123
On 7/9/2011 at 5:15 PM, alexjuice said:

A gastro-enterologist believes my problem is due to dysfunction of my digestive system, that it doesn't work properly to digest food.

 

I've succeeded in inducing it to behave properly in short bursts with certain Rx and OTC digestive products, but these have had significant side effects. And haven't provided permanent relief.

 

At present I am many weeks into a low-residue diet which is benficial to a degree. The diet may be health-negative in the long run, so I hope my GI tract can get back to properly digesting food.

 

Reflux, in the broad sense is somewhat better but I am also suffering from laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR). Lately this has been getting worse. Doc stuck a camera down my nostril and confirmed LCR wear on the vocal chords. Of all my symptoms so far this one is my least favorite, or maybe just the most recent, as my ability to talk audibly and painfree deteriorates during each day. Totally depressing.

 

I am researching forums for this problem. Interestingly, I've encountered a few desperate people with serious forms of gastroparesis who are considering SSRIs to influence serotonin in the gut. Actually it seems their Doc's are out of ideas and spitballing solutions of the cuff. These folks talk a bit like those of us on here -- they are weary of Rx and Doctors and turn to each other for collaborative solutions. Anyway, when I saw that bit on SSRIs I reacted as if in a movie. Imagine a guy in slo-mo, screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"...

 

Anyway, if anyone has had issues with voice/vocal chords in w/d (it seems Effexor causes signigicant GI issues for many) please share your experience.

 

Hope everyone is doing well...considering.

 

alex.i

I have weaned off Abilify and I am having problems with laryngopharyngeal belching. I have a sore thoart by the end of the day. I hope that this is going to go away as time goes by. Drs. do not seem to have a solution. Good luck and hope we are all able to overcome the terrible effects of these horrible drugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junglechicken
22 minutes ago, RedRobin123 said:

I have weaned off Abilify and I am having problems with laryngopharyngeal belching. I have a sore thoart by the end of the day. I hope that this is going to go away as time goes by. Drs. do not seem to have a solution. Good luck and hope we are all able to overcome the terrible effects of these horrible drugs.

 

I think I have laryngopharyngeal reflux / belching too.  It started in the last week.  Lots of gut issues since returning from holiday.

 

I'm thinking it's grief symptoms catching up with me, and needless to say WD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mewmewkitty

For the first time in my life I got heartburm yday. Nothing in my diet have changed at all. 

 

Is there a worry, do i need to do anything or does heartburn leave by its own?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dj2010
5 hours ago, Mewmewkitty said:

For the first time in my life I got heartburm yday. Nothing in my diet have changed at all. 

 

Is there a worry, do i need to do anything or does heartburn leave by its own?

 

I have had a burning chest and breathing problems, coughing in morning on and off for around 1 year, I thought it was just withdrawal symptoms, turns out it has been heartburn/acid reflux, it wasn't until a few weeks i figure all this out, it got really bad a few weeks ago and i had problems breathing and felt like lungs were on fire, i ended up with bronchitis, i figured out that it was caused by stomach acid dripping into my lungs at night,

 

I have now managed to resolve the acid reflux which is a massive relief to no longer have a burning chest all day, also proud that i resolved it myself without a doctors visit or using drugs,

 

this is how I have resolved it naturally,

 

1) I have raised my bed at the head side by over 5 inches by using bed risers, ones I bought in link below:

 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006ON520U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 

I have also bought a acid reflux pillow but have not needed to use this yet as the bed risers are working fine, it will be ideal to take away on trips with me though, see in link below:

 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007ZXYQL4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 

2) I am drinking apple cider vinegar in warm water before meals:

 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Braggs-Organic-Apple-Cider-Vinegar/dp/B001I7MVG0/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1539602283&sr=1-1&keywords=braggs+apple+cider+vinegar

 

3) during large meals I am taking betaine hydrochloride with pepsin tablet

 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00020ID0W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 

also making sure i am chewing my food much more than I usually do and avoiding spicy food,

 

my sleep has been a lot better since sorting the acid reflux problems

 

hope this helps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junglechicken

Has anyone tried a UK product called "Silicol gel" for their IBS symptoms?

 

I started taking it 2 days ago (Wednesday), and my gut responded with pretty bad diarreah last night (thurs) 😕

 

My gut is still off - pain etc.,

 

I wonder if it was the cause??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
manny03

Just wanted to post this and wanted some feedback. I've always suffered from stomach pain, heartburn, gas, burping, bloating, ibs, and back pain due to my anxiety. I was given some anti acids in 2013 and that stopped it. Though, in mid June of last year these symptoms slowly began to come back when my antidepressant began to poop on me. Then, when it stopped working in may of 2018 these symptoms became intense. After I finally stopped taking the medication in July I've gone through hell with various symptoms. However, most of them have calmed down/ cycled through, and now I'm suffering from this. My mind is saying oh it's stomach cancer or an ulcer. Though, if it were that it wouldn't have calmed down in 2013.  however, I've noticed the symptoms have become less intense, that should comfort me, but it's not.  Sometimes I lose trust on my own body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trenace

Hmmmm this is a big problem for me tooo. I have gas though, sooooo much gas like Jupiter amounts of gas but I'm backed up so I'm burping all the time. Like literally all time I'm like Barney flippin Gumble from the simpsons and I quit drinking 2 years ago. 😔 Then I have cramps constipation and diarheea. I went private to get some answers and when the doc said ibs I wanted to throw her out the window lol. £150 for a consultation and she tells me I have bowel problems 😂 😂 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedRobin123
On 7/9/2011 at 5:15 PM, alexjuice said:

A gastro-enterologist believes my problem is due to dysfunction of my digestive system, that it doesn't work properly to digest food.

 

I've succeeded in inducing it to behave properly in short bursts with certain Rx and OTC digestive products, but these have had significant side effects. And haven't provided permanent relief.

 

At present I am many weeks into a low-residue diet which is benficial to a degree. The diet may be health-negative in the long run, so I hope my GI tract can get back to properly digesting food.

 

Reflux, in the broad sense is somewhat better but I am also suffering from laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR). Lately this has been getting worse. Doc stuck a camera down my nostril and confirmed LCR wear on the vocal chords. Of all my symptoms so far this one is my least favorite, or maybe just the most recent, as my ability to talk audibly and painfree deteriorates during each day. Totally depressing.

 

I am researching forums for this problem. Interestingly, I've encountered a few desperate people with serious forms of gastroparesis who are considering SSRIs to influence serotonin in the gut. Actually it seems their Doc's are out of ideas and spitballing solutions of the cuff. These folks talk a bit like those of us on here -- they are weary of Rx and Doctors and turn to each other for collaborative solutions. Anyway, when I saw that bit on SSRIs I reacted as if in a movie. Imagine a guy in slo-mo, screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"...

 

Anyway, if anyone has had issues with voice/vocal chords in w/d (it seems Effexor causes signigicant GI issues for many) please share your experience.

 

Hope everyone is doing well...considering.

 

alex.i

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedRobin123

I am seeing a gastroenterologist this week. I hope he can help me with the esophageal burping. It has been plaguing me since July. I have no social life as it is embarrassing. I see that a lot of others are suffering with the same problem. I am losing control of my voice at this point. I also have sinus problems. I am wondering if it is all related. I wish you all success in finding a cure or treatment for this horrible problem. God bless us all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
manny03
On 11/27/2018 at 3:37 PM, RedRobin123 said:

I am seeing a gastroenterologist this week. I hope he can help me with the esophageal burping. It has been plaguing me since July. I have no social life as it is embarrassing. I see that a lot of others are suffering with the same problem. I am losing control of my voice at this point. I also have sinus problems. I am wondering if it is all related. I wish you all success in finding a cure or treatment for this horrible problem. God bless us all.

What did they tell you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.