☼ Lindsay625: adverse effects after one single dose of 50 mg Zoloft?

Lindsay625

Is there a possibility that MCT Oil could have been too stimulating for me and maybe that’s what has put me in this wave? 

October 30th, 2017 one dose of 50 mg sertraline at night before bed. 

Lindsay, it's quite possible but it's best if you don't stress and worry about that now. Please do one of the guided meditations and try and get some rest, for now. Try to manage some gentle calm ...

I'll check in again with you tomorrow.

Ali

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

So it actually turns out that my kids and husband and I all started throwing up early this morning. Could it just be that since I’m sick my symptoms returned? 

Hi Lindsay. I'm sorry to hear that and it could very well be the reason for being highly symptomatic. How are you feeling now? Did you end up getting some sleep the other night? I hope you were able to get a little rest and that you and your family are, now on the mend and doing much better.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

Yes I was able to get a lot of sleep the other night, I went to bed around 1 am last night but my son woke me up just before 7 so I got some sleep last night too. We are all getting better, I’m just having to overcome this anxiety and depression again. The depression just scares me so much since I’ve always been such a happy person. It just feels so dark and freaks me out, I just want to feel okay again! I miss being able to be bored and having nothing to think about, but now if I’m not distracted my mind is thinking of all the things that terrify me and constantly analyzing how I feel. I don’t know how to break this habit 

Hi Lindsay, I noticed a high correlation between waves and household stomach bugs during my recovery.  

We had gastro doing the rounds recently and it put me into a minor wave - first one in months and months. 

Sit tight.  You'll feel better soon.

March 2003 took two sartroline tablets after a traumatic incident and had a reaction so stopped.  I am not sure now whether what I had for the next 18 months was WD after the reaction or the emotional fallout from the traumatic event.  Some of it was very similar to WD in hindsight.  

February 2014 - Took five pristiq (50mg) tablets and three Ativan and had a severe reaction.
Extreme withdrawal symptoms for three weeks compounded by visit to naturopath -

One week later took 900mg St John's Wort x 3 daily for six weeks - more negative effects and suspected serotonin syndrome - before tapering over three weeks. Last tablet late May 2014.

Waves and windows cycle of recovery with longer windows and manageable waves.

May 2015 - already in a mild wave, following a usual pattern, I took clarithromicin and amoxicillin for two weeks for a sinus infection which I also seem to have had quite a reaction to.

February 2016 - Feeling much better.  I still have waves and windows but they are manageable.  I'm largely enjoying life again.

Thank you farout, I’m coming out of the wave. I’m working on positive thinking, my thought process has a huge effect on how I feel. I’m working on breaking these habits of dooming myself every time I notice a symptom. It’s helping a lot! I’ve been able to eat again the last two days which has been nice also. I really feel like if I can take back control of my thinking process and take control of the anxiety that recovery will come much sooner. When I start dwelling I bring on a wave but when I make myself stop and start being more positive I bring myself out of it. So I’m realizing now that I’m going to have to put in some effort to beat this more quickly and effectively. 

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone else who comes across this and is struggling there are some amazing pages on Facebook where you can get instant replies and help from so many people. And multiple pages for either withdrawal, or adverse reactions, kindling, or whatever it is you’re struggling with! I’ve found so much help and have friends who are talking me through this. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update on how I am doing! I have made many friends on Facebook who have had the same reaction as me and have come across plenty of recovery stories. It has been about 3 and a half months since my reaction. I don’t really suffer from many intrusive thoughts anymore. Occasionally when the hopelessness comes back or anxiety I become afraid that I could have a lasting mental disorder from all of this but when those feelings are all gone I know it’s ridiculous. I only really get anxiety before going to bed anymore and most of my day I feel pretty much okay. I am so for my monthly cycle in about one week and will see how that effects me. I’m a little worried that with it I might have a return of symptoms but we will see! Praying and hoping for the best. 

Can you PM me the name of the adverse reaction fb group? Also, can your fb friends see that you are a member of that group?

2011-2014: 25-50mg Zoloft then CT via doctors advice. Some mild physical sx but fully functioning, unaware that withdrawal was a thing. Dr didn’t know why I was chronically dizzy with brain fog & advised to try Zoloft again.

2016: severe adverse reactions to Zoloft (1 dose), Paxil (3 weeks), celexa (2 weeks), buspar (1 dose), lamictal (4 doses). Ativan 12 times within a month. Also tried Xanax & klonopin a couple times. Each reaction became more severe. Kindled. Became disabled from these meds.

Drug free 12-16-2016
Month 1-20: +5% healing every month
Month 21- present: setback to acute from amoxicillin antibiotic (1 dose)
Month 32- 11 months into setback from antibiotic. Seems I was floxed by amoxicillin somehow. Horrific.

Yes I can!! And no I don’t think they can because it is a closed group! 

Greetings Lindsay

What do you think about the idea of doing a drug sig?

Thought for the day: Lets stand up, and let’s speak out , together. G Olsen

We have until the 14th. Feb 2018. 

URGENT REQUEST Please consider submitting  for the petition on Prescribed Drug Dependence and Withdrawal currently awaiting its third consideration at the Scottish Parliament. You don't even have to be from Scotland. By clicking on the link below you can read some of the previous submissions but be warned many of them are quite harrowing.

http://www.parliament.scot/GettingInvolved/Petitions/PE01651   

Please tell them about your problems taking and withdrawing from antidepressants and/or benzos.

Send by email to petitions@parliament.scot and quote PE01651 in the subject heading. Keep to a maximum of 3 sides of A4 and you can't name for legal reasons any doctor you have consulted. Tell them if you wish to remain anonymous. We need the numbers to help convince the committee members we are not isolated cases. You have until mid February. Thank you

Recovering paxil addict

None of the published articles shed light on what ssri's ... actually do or what their hazards might be. Healy 2013. 

This is so true, with anything you get on these drugs, dependance, tapering, withdrawal symptoms, side effects, just silent. And if there is something mentioned then their is a serious disconnect between what is said and reality! 

"Every time I read of a multi-person shooting, I always presume that person had just started a SSRI or had just stopped."  Dr Mosher. Me too! 

Over two decades later, the number of antidepressant prescriptions a year is slightly more than the number of people in the Western world. Most (nine out of 10) prescriptions are for patients who faced difficulties on stopping, equating to about a tenth of the population. These patients are often advised to continue treatment because their difficulties indicate they need ongoing treatment, just as a person with diabetes needs insulin. Healy 2015

I believe the ssri era will soon stand as one of the most shameful in the history of medicine. Healy 2015

Let people help people ... in a natural, kind, non-addictive (and non-big pharma) way. J Broadley 2017

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lindsay,

This is the preferred format which makes it easier for us to see your drug history at a glance:

A request: Would you summarize your history in a signature - ALL drugs, doses, dates, and discontinuations & reinstatements, in the last 12-24 months particularly?

• Please leave out symptoms and diagnoses.
  • A list is easier to understand than one or multiple paragraphs. 
  • Any drugs prior to 24 months ago can just be listed with start and stop years.
  • Please use actual dates or approximate dates (mid-June, Late October) rather than relative time frames (last week, 3 months ago)
  • Spell out months, e.g. "October" or "Oct."; 9/1/2016 can be interpreted as Jan. 9, 2016 or Sept. 1, 2016.
  • Link to Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• 4 weeks later...

So I’ve been in a pretty bad wave for the first time since January. Morning cortisol, derealization, total loss of appetite. It was all triggered by a panic attack I had while driving. Of course I am convincing myself that this time is different and has nothing to do with the reaction. It’s awful, I’ve been having akathisia off and on and my entire body just trembles. I hate being alone again. I can fall asleep at night but if I wake up I immediately feel fear and can’t get myself back to sleep very easily. I’ve been obsessively researching again too which is making matters worse. The last time I was in a wave I had an obsessive fear of bipolar disorder and this time it is schizophrenia. I’m ready to come out of this wave. 

• 2 months later...

Just dropping in to say I’m doing much better! I’ve had a few days here and there that have been rough! Haven’t had anymore panic attacks though but have come close to having them! But overall I have my joy and enjoy things and when I am busy I forget about all of this!! I have a few moments during the days where I get an intrusive thought and a moment of panic but it goes awa. While it bothers me sometimes that i still have moments of this anxiety I am SO thankful that it is no longer a constant all day thing like in the beginning. It’s been 8 months and I’m doing so much better! 

That is great to hear, Lindsay!  :) 

-1/06 - 3/07 Cymbalta. Fast taper (essentially CT); withdrawal symptoms after 4 mos (didn't realize was WD)

-10/07: 100 mg Zoloft; 1 mg Klonopin - tapered off Klonopin after 4 mos. Several unsuccessful slow tapers of Zoloft; went up and down in dose a lot

-Spring 2013 back on 1 mg Klonopin to counter WD symptoms; switched over 5-6 mos from Zoloft to 35 mg citalopram
-Two attempts at slow tapering citalopram, always increased dose due to WD; also increased Klonopin to 1.25 mg in 2014, then to 1.5 mg in 2015

-8/17-9/17: After holding one year at 20 mg, feeling withdrawal symptoms due to stress - slowly increased to 25 mg. No change in symptoms after 6 months (? tolerance ?)  - decided to start citalopram taper February 2018 (still on Klonopin 1.5 mg).

Supplements: fish oil; magnesium; vitamin D3; curcumin

Citalopram taper:  2/2018 - 12/2019: 25 mg - 11.03 mg I 2020: 10.89 mg - 7.9 mg I 2021: 7.8 mg - 5.26 mg I 2022: 5.2 mg - 3.36 mg I 2023: 3.3 mg - 1.47 mg 2024: 1/5/24: 1.44 mg; 1/19/24: 1.40 mg; 1/26/24: 1.37 mg; 2/2/24: 1.34 mg; 2/9/24: 1.31 mg; 2/23/24: 1.28 mg; 3/1/24: 1.25 mg; 3/8/24: 1.22 mg; 3/15/24: 1.19 mg; 3/29/24: 1.17 mg; 4/5/24: 1.14 mg; 4/13/24: 1.11 mg

• 2 months later...

Okay so it has been almost nine months since my reaction and about 4 months since my last bad wave. The one I am in now was also triggered by a panic attack like the last one and I also have a stomach bug which I think is making it worse. With this wave I am experiencing loss of appetite, exhaustion (which is new because usually I can’t sit still in a wave but I’m sure this is due to the stomach bug), moments of akathisia, weird Deja vous feelings and derealization, racing thoughts, panic and feelings of impending doom. I’ve been in this wave for about 5 days now. I’m hoping it starts to let up as this sickness passes through! 

• Moderator Emeritus

HI Lindsay, 

Was just catching up on your story.  My daughter Glo had an adverse reaction to prednisone. She took it for hives and after 4 days become psychotic. She was not better after 7 months so we put her on an antipsychotic. Now we are dealing with the slow and painful process of getting her off of that poison.  She is still not even close to the girl she used to be before she took the prednisone.  Take heart that you know you have gotten better after each of your waves.  You will get through it as you have written about in the past. Be grateful for knowing you can get through it.  I only wish my Glo could have a recovery such as yours. It has been 2 1/2 years but we are not giving up hope that one day ,after she is finally off of the risperdal, that her brain will recover and she will be a closer version of who she was before her adverse reaction to prednisone.

Peace to you and i hope your wave ends soon. Glosmom

2016 - Oct -Daughter started Risperdal (for steroid induced psychosis that never went away after stopping prednisone)

Nov - dose increases stopped at 1.5mg in Dec

2017 - Jan- weaned from 1.5 to 1.0 in 2 weeks then 1.0 to .5 in two weeks and then off. Feb. 3 weeks of increased psychosis, pacing, insomnia, other awful symptoms so late Feb  - Back on 1.5 mg Risperdal. May  - decrease to 1.25mg, two weeks later 1.0mg - symptoms started again. June - held steady at 1.25mg for 6 weeks and switched to liquid (3 ml syringe). July - started 10% taper every 3 weeks, October -  .8 mg, December - .7 mg .

2018 -Jan- 0.65 mg,  Feb- 0.59,  Mar-0.50, late April - .40mg, July- .36 mg, Aug - switched from 3 mL syringe to 1 mL syringe for more accuracy (her dad and i were not sure we were giving her the same dose when in between the 'dashes' on the 3 mL syringe.) Aug -.30 mg (3mL syr)/.44 mg (1 mL syr) difference due to med in the tip of both syringes). Sept- .28 mg (3mL syr)/.42 mg (1 mL syr). Oct - .16 mg (3 mL syr)/.30 mg (1 mL syr). Nov.- .06mg (3mL syr)/.20 mg (1mLsyr). Dec. - tip only/unmeasurable (3mL syr)/.10 mg (1mLsyr)

2019- Jan -.06 mg (1 mL syr), Feb- .025 mg (1 mL syr), Feb 27, 2019 - jumped to zero!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2018 at 12:34 PM, Glosmom said:

HI Lindsay, 

Was just catching up on your story.  My daughter Glo had an adverse reaction to prednisone. She took it for hives and after 4 days become psychotic. She was not better after 7 months so we put her on an antipsychotic. Now we are dealing with the slow and painful process of getting her off of that poison.  She is still not even close to the girl she used to be before she took the prednisone.  Take heart that you know you have gotten better after each of your waves.  You will get through it as you have written about in the past. Be grateful for knowing you can get through it.  I only wish my Glo could have a recovery such as yours. It has been 2 1/2 years but we are not giving up hope that one day ,after she is finally off of the risperdal, that her brain will recover and she will be a closer version of who she was before her adverse reaction to prednisone.

Peace to you and i hope your wave ends soon. Glosmom

I am so sorry about your daughter!!! I can’t even try to imagine my sweet baby girl ever having to experience this. 😔 I’m definitely praying for you and your family and for Glo to recover quickly. Thankfully she has an amazing mom who isn’t giving up on her!!! 

Having another “wave” I guess. Panic attack every time I try to fall asleep, and still been having derealization lately along with the dream and memory recalls which I cannot stand!! These panic attacks when falling asleep are causing insomnia also. Other than that I’ve been okay. Still hopeful though. 

I took one tablet of sertraline (zoloft) and it made me really ill for over a week. I don't know if it had any mental effects as i was already having major anxiety problems and depression from coming off prozac too quickly.  the doctors told me it was impossible to have such an extreme reaction from only one pill but they weren't the ones going through it and i know it was the drug that made me feel so wretched . I hope you feel better soon xxxxxx

Took prozac 40 mg for 20 years.

January 2017 started cutting down prozac by 12.5% a week. End of February 2017 completely off prozac and withdrawals began.

Currently taking Levothyroxine 75 mcg, Magnesium citrate 200mg,Sage leaf 50mg daily

Amlodipine: October 2017 , discontinued 26 Feb 2019; Candesartan:  26 Feb 2019, 4mg.

Discontinued magnesium citrate 200mg Apr 3rd 2019

Reinstated prozac:  14 Jan 2019, 1mg; 26 Jan, 1.5mg; 4 Feb, 2mg; 16 Feb, 2.5mg; 2 Mar, 3mg; 5 Mar, 2.5mg, 23 Mar, 3 mg; 6 Apr, 3.5mg, 14 Apr 4mg, 23 Apr 5mg, 10 Jul 8mg, 1 Dec 20mg, 1 Apr 2020 40mg 

19 hours ago, thecowisback said:

I took one tablet of sertraline (zoloft) and it made me really ill for over a week. I don't know if it had any mental effects as i was already having major anxiety problems and depression from coming off prozac too quickly.  the doctors told me it was impossible to have such an extreme reaction from only one pill but they weren't the ones going through it and i know it was the drug that made me feel so wretched . I hope you feel better soon xxxxxx

Wow how awful! I’m so sorry you are having to go through this also! It’s terrible. I wouldn’t wish any of this on my worst enemy. 

• 5 months later...

I am having my first real wave ina very long time. I had a few very good months with little to no symptoms! Hoping this will all pass quickly. It’s been going on a few weeks now. 

• 1 month later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lindsay, 

How are you doing?💚

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

How are you, Lindsay?

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/16629-rosetta-ct-may-2011-too-fast-taper-feb-2017/?page=25

2001-2011 Celexa 10 mg raised to 40 mg then 60 mg over this time period

May 2011 OB Doctor's Cold switch Celexa 60 mg to 10 mg Zoloft sertraline (baby born)

2012-2016 - Doctors raised dose of Zoloft up to 150 mg

2016 - Xanax prescribed - as needed - 0.5 mg about every 3 days (bad reaction)

2016 - Stopped Xanax

Late 2016- Began (too fast) taper of Zoloft

Early 2017 - Trazodone prescribed for bedtime (doseage unknown)

Feb 2017 - Completed taper/stopped Trazodone

Drug free since Feb 2017

2017 - Unisom otc very rarely for sleep

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone, I am having a wave again. I honestly don’t even think this wave has anything to do with the initial reaction. I believe I am pretty much healed from it! I think the entire experience was just so traumatizing that I now struggle when I try to cope with stress! The wave just feels similar to when I had the reaction with the strong anxiety and all. But ultimately I have my life back, my personality and all. These waves are just really rough when I go so many months being okay. I think the biggest issue I have had is my MASSIVE fear of medication! I still won’t drink anything with caffeine either! But this is just my update! I hope everyone else on here is doing well and recovering the best that they can!

Also forgot to mention that this wave was also started by a panic attack!! 

• ChessieCat changed the title to Lindsay625: adverse effects after one single dose of 50 mg Zoloft?
  • 1 month later...

I have still been stuck in this wave. It is strange, I feel as though I have PTSD from everything that happened. Now any amount of stress sets me off. Anger, being overwhelmed, feeling guilty for anything, any kind of negative emotion is just too much for me sometimes and send me back into a spiral. But Im doing my best to bring myself out of it. 

I do want to add some positivity to my thread though for anyone who lurks on here, although I have these small waves, they are absolutely nothing compared to the reaction. I am myself again, I laugh again and I genuinely enjoy my life and my family. I go days and days forgetting that this had ever even happened, its not even a thought most of the time. I don't even think about this website anymore until I get an email from it and decide to update and this website used to be my life line! I don't know if anyone actually reads any of this but just incase anyone does I just want them to know there is hope and i know how hard that is to believe when you are in it. 

Well, I made it. I bear the scars both emotionally and physically. The only way I can describe it is I crawled through hell. I had a gene test which showed I  was missing a crucial gene and several key enzymes so effectively I was a genetic mutant and could never process the medication, an insight that was too late after its path of destruction. In the process of recovery I lost everything; my husband of 24 years, my home, family and friends. Most importantly myself, my sanity and hope. It was two years on 9 August that the my life changed forever. During all this, I also broke my back and ankle, nearly died several times and well I guess as they say you never know how strong you are until there is no other choice. But I can now honestly offer hope. Those that first commented on my post, the first signs of recover were 18 months in. I think in summary it takes that long for neurotransmitter to start reforming. The insomnia that tortured me for two years, I would go days without sleep, and be plagued by intrusive thoughts, finally stopped. I was able to sleep for a couple of hours which has now come back to 8 hours. I walked away from my old life. I have moved town to be by the sea, something that was personally healing for me. I worked on the premises of Neuroplasticity, I worked on re-wiring my Brian happy. I couldn’t undo the trauma, the intrusive thoughts, so I had to learn to make peace, live with a chattering  mind that I had never had in my life. I started small; volunteering, exercise, yoga, waking by the beach, anything to distract myself from my mind. I made in-roads at building a network of new people, through, church etc. It paid off. It would be for snippets but I would have moments of peace again, those moments finally started to become joy again. I started to have feelings again that we’re mine, I started to be me again.  I am now working back as a digital manager, back what I used to do, I run, bike, paddleboard, yoga, swim in the ocean, which is a miracle inself as I was nearly paralysed breaking your back, and have metal rods holding my spine together now. I was a marathon/long distance cyclist before all of this. I cherish the moments where I forget about the hell that was my life. I never thought I would ever make it through the otherside; I have overcome, suicide, intrusive thoughts, a broken back, ankle, blood poisoning, loss of my husband, family and friends. But  i always say, maybe this awful tragedy, of losing everything, was so I could find everything, me.  I know I will never be the same person, but I am determined to make the most of who I am now and the life I have been given back. Sadly there was no therapy, words, treatment that could have helped on this earth. I was driven beyond despair. I can only think it’s a survived. I look at people with normal illnesses, the cancers etc where everyone understands. But for us, who experience something so awful which is blamed on everything else, other than the sheer fact we were poisoned. If I was allergic to a peanut it would have all been fine however, I just was poisoned going to my gp. I have done so much research and finally people are getting heard about the hell ssri’s Cause, destroying completely normal people’s life. I hope one day the tablets are banned and people realise that there are much safer ways to deal with the common ailments called life. For everyone still walking through hell, hold on. Please find the most simplest forms of distraction and hold on to them. The tiny shards, of light in the darkness will become daylight again. The brightest stars shine in the darkest night. I tend to keep away from all the forums, it was part of my healing. Sadly I wasn’t strong enough to help others at the time, it was taking all my energy to simple survive. Someone recently said to me heal your soul, and your mind and body will follow. It did!

Edited by Altostrata
fixed format

Citlopram 10g - 7 days August 2017 - sever adverse reaction

Mirtazapine 3.75g x 5, 5 x 15g 5 days September 

trazadone - 150g  since 01/11/17

• 5 months later...

Happy to say that I now can get over a wave in as little as a day. I recover from  stress very quickly now although I am still rather sensitive to it!! I still do feel as though I am recovered from the initial reaction and am now dealing with ptsd from the whole thing. 

• 6 months later...
  • Administrator

Hello, Lindsay. How are you doing?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• 1 year later...

@Altostrata Hi!! I’m sorry I’m just now replying a whole year later. I just recently experienced my first wave in over a year, I’m working through it though. Not sure what triggered it, I still have not taken any medication (Tylenol, ibuprofen, not even an allergy medication) since October of 2017. Im pretty confident that I have PTSD from the whole situation so I think I may just be having some typical hormone imbalances and I relate feeling off to the whole experience I had with the Zoloft. Aside from all of that, I am doing rather well bringing myself out of this little wave. 
The things that are helping me are CrossFit(intense workouts), and having social circles. When this all happened I isolated myself and had already been pretty isolated before. Friends have been my saving grace when it came to healing from everything that happened in 2017. Having a life outside of all of this and things to think about that weren’t all about me and how I’m feeling we’re extremely helpful. And having reasons I put my phone down and not obsessively scroll through my phone. These have been the things that helped me!! And making sure to spend time outdoors every day. Even just sitting in the backyard, obviously walks or jogs are more ideal but if they’re not doable one day then just walk outside and sit out there for Atleast five minutes. These are just some tips and ideas I figured I’d throw out there for anyone who is stuck where I was 4 years ago. You can get better, you just have to be patient and keep fighting through it.

On 8/6/2020 at 7:32 PM, Altostrata said:

Hello, Lindsay. How are you doing?

But to answer your question, I’m doing amazing compared to where I was. I have myself back and that’s more than I could have ever hoped for. This page along with all of you guys were a huge help in my recovery process so thank you. 

@Lindsay625 I have had severe adverse reaction, reading your thread has given me hope so thank you x

Lexapro 10mg - 30th august 2021 - Adverse reaction

Amitriptyline - 10mg - 7th September - 30th sep 4 weeks

Amitriptyline 5mg -28th sep - 5th oct 

0mg ever since the 5th oct

12th oct - 1 amoxcillin and 2

metronidazole

Makes it 5 weeks 0mg so far