Jump to content
lalala

lalala: Paxil to Prozac

Recommended Posts

lalala

Moderator note: link to benzo thread - lalala - Adding benzo in ssri

 

Hi I was on Paxil for 3 months on 20mg then dr. told me to updose to 30mg( before that I was on escitalopram for 6 months). I then felt  very heavily drugged   so he said to stop paxil and start fluxatine 20mg was  feeling very dizzy and  visual problems so stopped it for a week  I was not well then went back on flux 10mg and then 5mg  for about 10 days   when up again to 10mg

 going up 5mg every week or so...  I'm feeling unbalanced, body aches like the flu  sometimes bones or muscles... visual problems, vivid dreams and lately  more anxiety. weakness and still dizzy

But it does change everyday  the symptoms  maybe its what eat...

 

 

so my question  is it withdrawal or side affects from flux  and how long can I expect  it to stabilize 

 

Appreciate the help x

Edited by Shep
added link to benzo thread

Share this post


Link to post
ChessieCat

Hi lalala, and welcome to SA,

 

So that we can clearly see your drug history, please create a drug signature using the format explained in the following instructions:

 

A request: Would you summarize your history in a signature - ALL drugs, doses, dates, and discontinuations & reinstatements, in the last 12-24 months particularly?

  • Please leave out symptoms and diagnoses.
  • A list is easier to understand than one or multiple paragraphs. 
  • Any drugs prior to 24 months ago can just be listed with start and stop years.
  • Please use actual dates or approximate dates (mid-June, Late October) rather than relative time frames (last week, 3 months ago)
  • Spell out months, e.g. "October" or "Oct."; 9/1/2016 can be interpreted as Jan. 9, 2016 or Sept. 1, 2016.
  • Link to Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature.

 

Because of the changes in doses and drugs it is hard to know what is causing your current symptoms.  Please read the following which might help you to understand what you are experiencing:

 

Why taper by 10% of my dosage?

 

The Prozac switch or "bridging" with Prozac


Dr Joseph Glenmullen's WD Symptoms Checklist

 

Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

 

How do you talk to a doctor about tapering and withdrawal?


What should I expect from my doctor about withdrawal symptoms?

 

Brain Remodelling


Video:  Healing From Antidepressants - Patterns of Recovery

 

This is your own Introduction topic where you can ask questions and journal your progress.

 

Edited by ChessieCat
added prozac bridge link

Share this post


Link to post
lalala

Hi I  I recently switched from paxil to prozac and since I did alot of changes in between  with doses.

Im experiencing side effects and WD, I contribute my visual problems and unbalance to 

paxil withdrawal ... anyway  does magnesium work right away and what other  supplement I can use

for anxiety 

 

thxs 

Share this post


Link to post
ChessieCat

The only 2 supplements which SA recommends are Magnesium and Omega-3 Fish Oil.  Try they one at a time and start with a small tester dose. 

 

I have found that magnesium takes the edge off my anxiety.  It is better to take small doses several times a day.  Some people dissolve it in water and sip it throughout the day.  Please see the topic link above for more information.

 

It's important to learn and use Non-drug techniques to cope instead of trying to find an answer in a drug or supplement.  Our brains need a calm environment and time to adapt.

Share this post


Link to post
baroquep

HI lalala, I just noticed that you have had quite a few changes to your medication in a very short period of time.  From Celexa to Lexapro to Paxil and then finally to Prozac with Xanax thrown in there and then discontinued.  It will be very difficult to determine whether you are suffering from Lexapro, Xanax or Paxil withdrawal at this stage.  I have quite a few questions and hoping that you can answer them so that we have a better idea of what is going on with you.

 

When did your withdrawal symptoms first appear?  

Were you doing relatively well after switching from Celexa to Lexapro?   What about when you made the switch to Paxil?  

How did you taper off of each of these drugs or did you do a cross-taper?  

Were you prescribed Xanax to deal with the withdrawal from Lexapro?  Because Xanax (or any benzo) can habit forming after as little as three weeks of continued use, I am sure that hasn't helped.  You mention that you took it three times a week ... did you have any difficulty when you stopped Xanax?

Are you getting any relief since starting Prozac?  Have your symptoms gotten worse or better?  

What symptoms are you currently experiencing?  

Are you under the supervision of a medical doctor?  

 

Unfortunately once the central nervous system has been destabilized, while Magnesium and Omega 3 Fish Oil will certainly help, I think it is important to try and see what is going on with you before you increase your dose of Prozac again.  Because you have made so many changes, 10mg of Prozac might be too much or too little, but without answers to the questions above, it will be difficult to determine. 

Share this post


Link to post
lalala

Hi

On 11/18/2017 at 7:31 PM, lalala said:

Hi I was on Paxil for 3 months on 20mg then dr. told me to updose to 30mg( before that I was on escitalopram for 6 months). I then felt  very heavily drugged   so he said to stop paxil and start fluxatine 20mg was  feeling very dizzy and  visual problems so stopped it for a week  I was not well then went back on flux 10mg and then 5mg  for about 10 days   when up again to 10mg

 going up 5mg every week or so...  I'm feeling unbalanced, body aches like the flu  sometimes bones or muscles... visual problems, vivid dreams and lately  more anxiety. weakness and still dizzy

But it does change everyday  the symptoms  maybe its what eat...

 

 

so my question  is it withdrawal or side affects from flux  and how long can I expect  it to stabilize 

 

Appreciate the help x

 

12 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

The only 2 supplements which SA recommends are Magnesium and Omega-3 Fish Oil.  Try they one at a time and start with a small tester dose. 

 

I have found that magnesium takes the edge off my anxiety.  It is better to take small doses several times a day.  Some people dissolve it in water and sip it throughout the day.  Please see the topic link above for more information.

 

It's important to learn and use Non-drug techniques to cope instead of trying to find an answer in a drug or supplement.  Our brains need a calm environment and time to adapt.

Hi Chessiecat, I got Magnesium citrate  the pills are huge, so I guess I will have to cut them... I took one yesterday it did take the edge off but wasnt able to sleep its been many days I dont sleep well 

Share this post


Link to post
lalala
11 hours ago, baroquep said:

HI lalala, I just noticed that you have had quite a few changes to your medication in a very short period of time.  From Celexa to Lexapro to Paxil and then finally to Prozac with Xanax thrown in there and then discontinued.  It will be very difficult to determine whether you are suffering from Lexapro, Xanax or Paxil withdrawal at this stage.  I have quite a few questions and hoping that you can answer them so that we have a better idea of what is going on with you.

 

When did your withdrawal symptoms first appear?  

Were you doing relatively well after switching from Celexa to Lexapro?   What about when you made the switch to Paxil?  

How did you taper off of each of these drugs or did you do a cross-taper?  

Were you prescribed Xanax to deal with the withdrawal from Lexapro?  Because Xanax (or any benzo) can habit forming after as little as three weeks of continued use, I am sure that hasn't helped.  You mention that you took it three times a week ... did you have any difficulty when you stopped Xanax?

Are you getting any relief since starting Prozac?  Have your symptoms gotten worse or better?  

What symptoms are you currently experiencing?  

Are you under the supervision of a medical doctor?  

 

Unfortunately once the central nervous system has been destabilized, while Magnesium and Omega 3 Fish Oil will certainly help, I think it is important to try and see what is going on with you before you increase your dose of Prozac again.  Because you have made so many changes, 10mg of Prozac might be too much or too little, but without answers to the questions above, it will be difficult to determine. 

Hi Baroquep, First of all thank you for your replay!  I had no problem  with celexa and lexapro... the problem was with paxil when I increased the dose to 10mg I felt drugged so they switched me to Fluxtine 20mg  I feel all the side effects  I ended up in the hospital because I didnt know what was happening to me... There was no cross taper.

 I took Xanax because of  sleeping problems didnt take it everyday and also just small doses....Dr. said there is no way I could have been addicted to it. But i may be wding also from that..

Since I have changed doses many times with prozac going up and down, I  dont feel substantial relieve, expect for the inicial nausea thats better now and sedation...

But now I have more anxiety and don't sleep well at night i do take the dose at night thou. Im at 10mg  Im afraid to go up in dose but I guess I have no choice because I need to stablize. Yes After the GP ant the psychiatrist from my insurance did a terrible job  I when to a private doc.. he doesnt understand why I have blurry vision ... so first he told me to go down  to get me off the flux. and the next week i saw  him he said to go up  by  5mg  every week  as I was in 5 so have been  on 10mg for almost to weeks bc I felt it was to much , I feel each time I  up my dose I have more anxiety, headaches...

My current symptoms are: out of body feeling, fatigue, weakness, anxiety, dizziness, vertigo unbalanced, vivid dreams nightmares, unable to have a full night sleep... I find when I stress

I have muscle and bone ache that jumps around. Very strange visual problems when I move my eyes cant focus very well. Strange headaches.. This has been going on for a month and a half Im so tired of all this I want get back to my life....I now it can take time  But was not so long in Paxil only  3.5 months .

 

Any suggestions  advice would be appreciated!  Thxs again

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
baroquep

Thank you for the additional information.  At this time, I think it would be best to hold at 10mg Prozac until we can put a plan in place to help you stabilize.  I have made a report so that all of the moderators can have a look at your history and someone will get back to you shortly.

Share this post


Link to post
lalala

Great thank you  so  much for  your  help! If you  need  more information.. Please  let  me know 

Share this post


Link to post
Altostrata
On 11/22/2017 at 3:57 AM, lalala said:

so they switched me to Fluxtine 20mg  I feel all the side effects

 

What are the "side effects" you feel? Do they happen at any particular time of day? Please keep daily notes on paper about your symptoms, when you take your drugs, and their dosages.

 

Since you've been taking 10mg Prozac, have your symptoms gotten worse, better, or the same? If I were you, I would not increase Prozac until you understand your symptom pattern.

 

How often did you take Xanax? Every other day? How did you go off?

Share this post


Link to post
lalala
20 hours ago, Altostrata said:

 

What are the "side effects" you feel? Do they happen at any particular time of day? Please keep daily notes on paper about your symptoms, when you take your drugs, and their dosages.

 

Since you've been taking 10mg Prozac, have your symptoms gotten worse, better, or the same? If I were you, I would not increase Prozac until you understand your symptom pattern.

 

How often did you take Xanax? Every other day? How did you go off?

 Hi ,the anxiety is worse  mostly in the day and night , I started to take magnesium for bodyaches and anxiety but my sleep is awful and the other day I didn't sleep all night . The Dr I went to said that I need to up dose every week  by 5mg until I get to 20 or 30mg fluxtine... I also have balance issues and vision problems, palpitations dizzness but It  varies I feel strange out of body experience... I just took prozac because I was on paxil for 3.5 months and didnt want the WD. Xanax I took  only a few months 0.125    4 times a week, I tried taking it everyother day ... Now  my DR. wants me to take 0.125 evryday until the fluxtine kicks in.. What if I just leave the Prozac Im so sick of all the side effects   and anxiety that will get worse each time I take more

Share this post


Link to post
lalala
1 hour ago, lalala said:

 Hi ,the anxiety is worse  mostly in the day and night , I started to take magnesium for bodyaches and anxiety but my sleep is awful and the other day I didn't sleep all night . The Dr I went to said that I need to up dose every week  by 5mg until I get to 20 or 30mg fluxtine... I also have balance issues and vision problems, palpitations dizzness but It  varies I feel strange out of body experience... I just took prozac because I was on paxil for 3.5 months and didnt want the WD. Xanax I took  only a few months 0.125    4 times a week, I tried taking it everyother day ... Now  my DR. wants me to take 0.125 evryday until the fluxtine kicks in.. What if I just leave the Prozac Im so sick of all the side effects   and anxiety that will get worse each time I take more

i have anxiety all the time... in the morning its present  like i cant breath palpitations and i cant nap because of this palpitations so im basically anxious and exhausted... the idea  of waiting kills me   I have been unstable for more than a month... 

Share this post


Link to post
bheb

I think I have a similar feeling of chest suffocation...no anxiety about anything but anxious uneasiness that persists. Sorry you feel this way too. Hopefully we stabilize soon

Share this post


Link to post
lalala

Thanks! whats your situation  are you reinstating ?

Share this post


Link to post
lalala

Hi,  Im worried because i have vision issues since I switched from Paxil to Prozac and dream like sensations and balance issues... I was not weaned down or cross tapered 

I believe this could be the reason... The only reason Im taking flutine is because I thought  is could help stabilase the WD ...  they gave me 20mg from the begining and felt all the above very intensely so on the phone  aDr. tol d me to discontinue Flutine them I when on WD... I then was told to reinstate  10mg   then seens i still the vision issues they said to take 5mg

a week after to up dose until 20mg,my anxiety when worse as time went on I have vivid dreams I wake up from then and have palpitations then it take time to go back to sleep and again I dream and then wake up with anxiety  so Dr. said  to take 0.125   to 0.25 for sleep until  the prozac kicks in... I know my anxiety is real because 

of all this traumatic episode even thou I do have anxiety that why I started taking ADs but  paxil took it 3.5 months,  plus now I have to deal with added anxiety and  another  pill on the plate...  I  have wasted 2 months of my live  trying to feel normal  and its killing me to wait  as I can't really work or feel like it... This whole thing has depressed me... I feel like quiting and taking natural supplements but Im afarid Im to far in and that I would be in WD or whatever... My plan was to wean of  flutine... eventually

I did take xanax for about 4 months from  0,125 to 0.25-0.5 every other day and sometimes consecutive days 3/4 times a week. I  didnt wean off. Could this affect my symptoms? I do feel like my body weight is pushed around, which I read it can be benzo issues...  would it be a good idea to use cannabis  smoked instead of taking xanax of in a tea, I dont think I can afford the oil .  I do take during the day pieces of mag. citrate  it does help  but not for night anxiety... I have also ashwaganda and valerian  but now I dont know if to take it.

 

What if I  switch to celexa would that be to many changes? I took it before and didn't give me so much anxiety

 

I appreciate your advise, Im done with all this : (

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Altostrata

lalala, please answer the following questions. It is very important that you keep notes on paper about your symptoms, when you take your drugs, and the dosages.

On 11/24/2017 at 11:56 AM, Altostrata said:

 

What are the "side effects" you feel? Do they happen at any particular time of day? Please keep daily notes on paper about your symptoms, when you take your drugs, and their dosages.

 

Since you've been taking 10mg Prozac, have your symptoms gotten worse, better, or the same? If I were you, I would not increase Prozac until you understand your symptom pattern.

 

How often did you take Xanax? Every other day? How did you go off?

 

Quote

I did take xanax for about 4 months from  0,125 to 0.25-0.5 every other day and sometimes consecutive days 3/4 times a week. I  didnt wean off. Could this affect my symptoms? 

 

That is enough to become physiologically dependent on Xanax. If you went off without tapering, you may well be suffering from Xanax withdrawal as well as Paxil withdrawal.

Share this post


Link to post
lalala
4 hours ago, Altostrata said:

lalala, please answer the following questions. It is very important that you keep notes on paper about your symptoms, when you take your drugs, and the dosages.

 

 

That is enough to become physiologically dependent on Xanax. If you went off without tapering, you may well be suffering from Xanax withdrawal as well as Paxil withdrawal.

since I'm on 10mg prozac  I did feel less nausea and vertigo but feel the  same in terms of depersonalize , my vision is slow to focus and balance is not great.

My Symptoms: as I increase dose my anxiety as well, weird headaches that come and go specialty in the afternoon  when I take my dose .. In the morning I feel depressed and anxious to start the day.

I did increase  to 15mg 4 days ago and taking xanax 0.125 I do feel better in terms of anxiety and sleep, I continue to sip magnesium cit. water

Share this post


Link to post
Altostrata

What time of day do you take fluoxetine? When do you get the headaches?

 

When did you increase fluoxetine to 15mg and start taking Xanax 0.125mg? On the same day or different days? What time of day do you take Xanax 0.125mg? Do you take it every day?

Share this post


Link to post
lalala
3 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

What time of day do you take fluoxetine? When do you get the headaches?

 

When did you increase fluoxetine to 15mg and start taking Xanax 0.125mg? On the same day or different days? What time of day do you take Xanax 0.125mg? Do you take it every day?

When I  started  Flux 15mg I also started xanax on the  same  day 5 days ago 

The xanax 0.125 I take it for  sleep everyday.     I get headaches  or feeling that my brain  is being  squashed I think  it can also be tension... In the afternoon  before  I  take  the Flux.  And morning   my head some times feels weird  

On 11/26/2017 at 5:23 AM, bheb said:

I think I have a similar feeling of chest suffocation...no anxiety about anything but anxious uneasiness that persists. Sorry you feel this way too. Hopefully we stabilize soon

 

3 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

What time of day do you take fluoxetine? When do you get the headaches?

 

When did you increase fluoxetine to 15mg and start taking Xanax 0.125mg? On the same day or different days? What time of day do you take Xanax 0.125mg? Do you take it every day?

 

On 11/28/2017 at 2:30 PM, lalala said:

since I'm on 10mg prozac  I did feel less nausea and vertigo but feel the  same in terms of depersonalize , my vision is slow to focus and balance is not great.

My Symptoms: as I increase dose my anxiety as well, weird headaches that come and go specialty in the afternoon  when I take my dose .. In the morning I feel depressed and anxious to start the day.

I did increase  to 15mg 4 days ago and taking xanax 0.125 I do feel better in terms of anxiety and sleep, I continue to sip magnesium cit. water

Share this post


Link to post
lalala
18 minutes ago, lalala said:

 

I also wanted to add I dont sleep that well always with  the little dose of xanax  but I dont want to take more...

Share this post


Link to post
lalala
On 11/29/2017 at 9:58 PM, Altostrata said:

What time of day do you take fluoxetine? When do you get the headaches?

 

When did you increase fluoxetine to 15mg and start taking Xanax 0.125mg? On the same day or different days? What time of day do you take Xanax 0.125mg? Do you take it every day?

When I  started  Flux 15mg I also started xanax on the  same  day 5 days ago 

The xanax 0.125 I take it for  sleep everyday.     I get headaches  or feeling that my brain  is being  squashed I think  it can also be tension... In the afternoon  before  I  take  the Flux.  And morning   my head some times feels weird  

Share this post


Link to post
Altostrata
Quote

What time of day do you take fluoxetine? When do you get the headaches?

 

When your head "feels weird" in the morning, is it before or after you take fluoxetine?

 

What time in the evening do you take Xanax?

 

Please answer questions completely and accurately so we don't have to repeat them.

Share this post


Link to post
lalala

Hi  i want to get off flutine as it gives me  anxiety  and  I wake up in the middle of the night...

 

I was previously on paxil for  4 months and no cross taper to flutine  straight switch

 

it has taken a long time to stabilize  as i had many side effects... I have been on it for  2 months now 

 

in your experience what is a better switch   and is it a good idea to switch I'm so done with the side effects

 

thxs

Share this post


Link to post
Altostrata

Hello, lalala. Are you asking what drug to take to get over Paxil withdrawal syndrome?

 

Very sorry to hear Prozac did not agree with you. Please post in this topic, your Introductions topic, and let us know how you're doing.

Share this post


Link to post
lalala
1 hour ago, Altostrata said:

Hello, lalala. Are you asking what drug to take to get over Paxil withdrawal syndrome?

 

Very sorry to hear Prozac did not agree with you. Please post in this topic, your Introductions topic, and let us know how you're doing.

Yes  that's what  I'm asking...  Thxs 

Share this post


Link to post
lalala
8 hours ago, lalala said:

Yes  that's what  I'm asking...  Thxs 

Hi  i want to get off flutine as it gives me  anxiety  and  I wake up in the middle of the night...

 

I was previously on paxil for  4 months and no cross taper to flutine  straight switch

 

it has taken a long time to stabilize  as i had many side effects... I have been on it for  2 months now 

 

in your experience what is a better switch   and is it a good idea to switch I'm so done with the side effects

 

thxs

Share this post


Link to post
lalala
12 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Hello, lalala. Are you asking what drug to take to get over Paxil withdrawal syndrome?

 

Very sorry to hear Prozac did not agree with you. Please post in this topic, your Introductions topic, and let us know how you're doing.

I want to know if its ok to start tappering sinces its been 2.5 months already on fluxtine and my pdoc said I can if I wish I;m just double checking

since i was on paxil for 4 months.

 

i want to get off flutine as it gives me  anxiety  and  I wake up in the middle of the night...

 

I was previously on paxil for  4 months and no cross taper to flutine  straight switch

 

it has taken a long time to stabilize  as i had many side effects... I have been on it for  2.5 months now 

 

my pdoc said I can start tappering  if i wish,  you think its a long  enough time  to cover any paxil withdrwal?

Edited by baroquep

Share this post


Link to post
Altostrata

Are you taking any drugs other than fluoxetine?

 

Do you have any other withdrawal symptoms?

Share this post


Link to post
lalala

No I don't,  I recently  took  klonopin0. 5  for 2 days and ambien 10mg  before  I was  also taking  xanax  0.25 for 3 weeks  for sleep.. I'm  tired during  the day and anxious  because  I don't  take enough  sedatives  to counteract fluxtine  anxiety ...thats why  I want to quit fluxtine  20mg I  don't  think  I  have  withdrawal  from Paxil  anymore just was  double  checking 

Share this post


Link to post
lalala

Hi I recently  tappered, prozac a month ago was on 20mg  i took it for  about 2months  to reduce paxil WD... I  reduced rather quick because I have had high anxiety and jitters

so it was about 3 weeks  I was doing ok until now 2 weeks ago I had intense back aches and  fatigue, insomnia , muscle spasms  , visual  effects,  lightheartedness,  chest pain

I thought I had the flu....  high anxiety  

 

Can I expect  a  decrease in symptoms or should  I reinstale  1-2mg  to decrease WD....

 

would appreciate any advise!

Share this post


Link to post
Gridley
If I understand correctly, you did a 3-week taper a month ago, around Jan. 15, down from 20mg to zero.
 
Even 2mg - 5mg might be sufficient for a reinstatement. If I were you, I would try 2mg Prozac to start and see what that does.  Though there are no guarantees with reinstatement, you are within the time frame (1-3 months out) when you have a good chance of a decrease in symptoms.
 
It takes about 4 days for a dose change to get to a steady dose in the blood and a few more days for it to register in the brain.  It's best to keep daily notes on paper so you can see improvement which you may not feel.

 

This topic explains how to make a liquid from Prozac so you can take a very small amount Tips for tapering off Prozac (fluoxetine)

 
Please let us know how you're doing.

Share this post


Link to post
lalala
13 minutes ago, Gridley said:
If I understand correctly, you did a 3-week taper a month ago, around Jan. 15, down from 20mg to zero.
 
Even 2mg - 5mg might be sufficient for a reinstatement. If I were you, I would try 2mg Prozac to start and see what that does.  Though there are no guarantees with reinstatement, you are within the time frame (1-3 months out) when you have a good chance of a decrease in symptoms.
 
It takes about 4 days for a dose change to get to a steady dose in the blood and a few more days for it to register in the brain.  It's best to keep daily notes on paper so you can see improvement which you may not feel.

 

This topic explains how to make a liquid from Prozac so you can take a very small amount Tips for tapering off Prozac (fluoxetine)

 
Please let us know how you're doing.

Hi  was checking and I started tapering from  dec. 21 and finished around feb 4  

ok thxs!   I wil try this

On 12/20/2017 at 7:34 AM, Altostrata said:

Hello, lalala. Are you asking what drug to take to get over Paxil withdrawal syndrome?

 

Very sorry to hear Prozac did not agree with you. Please post in this topic, your Introductions topic, and let us know how you're doing.

I want to know if its ok to start tappering sinces its been 2.5 months already on fluxtine and my pdoc said I can if I wish I;m just double checking

since i was on paxil for 4 months

Share this post


Link to post
Altostrata

How did Prozac not agree with you when you took it before?

 

If your symptoms were less while you were taking Prozac, if I were you, I'd try a little bit again, as Gridley suggested.

Share this post


Link to post
lalala
2 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

How did Prozac not agree with you when you took it before?

 

If your symptoms were less while you were taking Prozac, if I were you, I'd try a little bit again, as Gridley suggested.

Prozac gave me horrible  side effects,  very  high anxiety,  jitters...  It was like taking  5 expressos every day and I  don't  drink  coffee... 

I will  reinstall  a little  bit little Gridley  said thxs! 

Share this post


Link to post
Altostrata

Yes, that would be too much Prozac. Did the anxiety get better or worse when you reduced from 10mg Prozac to 5m Prozac?

 

Perhaps you might try 1mg Prozac to start.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...