wantrelief

Oh no.....I am so very sorry to read this, Kristine.  I really wish I could make this all better for you.  I want to swear too!  I am really hoping the kidney infection clears up soon and that will help reduce the withdrawal symptoms. I so wish I could be there in person for you....I am there by your side in spirit. You are such an amazingly strong and courageous woman....you will get through this. I am thinking about you, as always, and sending lots of love and hugs - WR. 💗

FarmGirlWorks
4 hours ago, Kristine said:

after the roughest of days when I'm drowning in tar soaked quicksand it always improves...no matter how hopeless it all seems at the time of deep turmoil.

Man oh man: sorry to hear the latest, @Kristine... a UTI is bad enough, let alone the kidney stuff. But loved reading this. I, too, have been envisioning being at the bottom of quicksand and trying to climb out... love the addition of tar-soaked to the image 🙂

Rabe

Geez Kristine....how long were you on the antibiotic?  Im assuming they cultured urine first so they targeted the right bug with the right drug....it seems for we women wen we have procedures like that UTIs are often a result.  I am so sorry you are dealing with that on top of everything else!!!

Wanted you to know that I used to get kidney infections repeatedly...and Im still here...but I know they are not fun!!!  I just wanted to offer some encouragement that this WILL get better!!!

Hugs, prayers and love to you Kristine! Rest well!!💜

Carmie
On 7/6/2018 at 10:02 PM, Kristine said:

Thank you @Carmie for your kind message. Yes, I do have sea bands. In fact I'm wearing them now! They do help a little with the nausea. I'm also sipping ginger beer and have peppermint oil in my diffuser, both of which are helping a little. Thankfully I have just taken my last antibiotic tablet, so fingers crossed tomorrow is a little less blah 😖 Much Love to you. K xo

Hi Kristine, 

Im so sorry your UTI has spread to your kidneys. Hope your nausea has settled a bit. 

Yes, it’s certainly an emotional time going through withdrawals. I’m glad the sea bands, ginger beer and peppermint oil help with nausea a bit. It’s a day at a time, isn’t it? 

Sending u big hugs🤗🤗

DMV64

Thank you for the update. I am thinking of you...so sorry to hear about the UTI! I have suffered many of those. Terrible! Hope it resolves soon!! xoxox

Rosetta

Thinking of you, my friend. -R

Rosetta

I hope you are doing ok.  Hugs!!

Rabe

Thought of you a lot today Kristine.....hoping and praying the infection and all that goes with it is abating. 💜

Rosetta

Hi Kristine, Thinking about you. -R