Kristine
On 5/17/2018 at 11:03 AM, DMV64 said:
On 5/17/2018 at 10:54 AM, Kristine said:

Problem is I have virtually no energy left.

Oh honey. I relate to this. Every night I go to sleep and just pray I can manage the next day. Thinking of you...xoxoxo

Hey D, thank you for dropping by...I'm so terribly sorry I haven't written on your thread for so long...I've been a bit of a mess and can't think strait. I have been reading your thread and I know you are having a tough time. Wish I could make it better for you. Thinking of you often. Much Love. K xo

Kristine
On 5/17/2018 at 1:22 PM, Rabe said:

Hope the days improve, Kristine!

Thank you Rabe, Wish I could say something positive but more of the same unfortunately. Much Love and hugs. K xo

Kristine

Update: I'm working on letting go of my fear by confronting and feeling the emotional pain rather than doing everything possible to run away from it. This is essential. I've noticed it has been a dominant emotion, leading to a chaotic destructive spiral. My sleep has improved a little and my waking from nightmares has diminished...... "The beauty is, I'm learning how to face my beast. Starting now to find some peace and set myself free" Fear - Blue October 

wantrelief
1 hour ago, Kristine said:

I'm working on letting go of my fear by confronting and feeling the emotional pain rather than doing everything possible to run away from it. This is essential. I've noticed it has been a dominant emotion, leading to a chaotic destructive spiral. My sleep has improved a little and my waking from nightmares has diminished

Your strength shines through in your post.  I am so happy to read your sleep has improved a bit and nightmares have diminished as well, that is such good news.  Lots of love - WR.

Rabe

Just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you Kristine!  Hoping there was a ray of sun for you today!!!!  

Kristine

Thank you @wantrelief...oh how I wish this could all just go away for both of us. Thinking of you 💖

Kristine

Update: Nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea today. Rest of the family is okay so it isn't something I ate. Besides it is the classic wd GIT issues I've had in the past. Just haven't had it this bad for a while. All other symptoms persist. Only had one hour sleep last night. So my improved sleep didn't last long unfortunately. Night time sweating has improved. It seems as if a cluster of symtoms becomes more severe when others diminish a little...then when I think I'm at least settling into an uncomfortable pattern...BAM!!!.... it all turns on its head and another cluster of symptoms becomes more dominant. I'm so exhausted. If only I could sleep. I am completely incapacitated. 

Love to you all. K xo

wantrelief

Oh no!  I am so sorry to read this, Kristine.....it sounds awful.  UGH.  I really hope this cluster of symptoms is very short lived.  I am so so sorry you are going through all of this misery.

51 minutes ago, Kristine said:

how I wish this could all just go away for both of us. Thinking of you 

Me too!!  I so very much wish I could make it all go away for both of us as well.

I am thinking about you, my courageous friend.  You are going to get through this....I just wish there wasn't a "this" to have to get through but you will.  

Much love and big hugs for you - WR.  

Rabe

Oh Kristine..Im so so sorry to read that!  Was so hoping things were better...one hour of sleep! Take care ... 

praying tonight will be better...bless you!!

Rosetta

Sigh  . . . So sorry.  A huge hug and a warm, soft blanket . . . Thinking of you. - Love, Rosetta

Carmie

Hi Kristine, 

Im so sorry you’re struggling so much. Must be hard with hardly any sleep.

Wish I could take your pain away. All I can really say is that time is the only healer. I’m finally getting long windows over two months after my last taper. It will happen for you too. All we can do is try and get through each moment as it comes.

Want to give you the biggest hugs ever🤗🤗🤗🤗

Daisy

Anything that you have found that helps the nausea? I tried OTC Antivert because I was and am having dizziness with nausea. It helped, but then caused my upper blood pressure # to drop to 77 and the lower one  to 44. Plus I had jerky shaking like I was extremely cold. I somehow managed to get myself into a hot tub bath which stopped the shaking, but it took over an hour for my blood pressure to come up to 106/66. 

Kristine

Thank you @wantrelief, @Rosetta And @Carmie for all of your kind words of support. I'm really not sure what I'd be doing at this point in time if I hadn't found SA and I was trying to navigate this on my own. In the past I was always made to feel by "health professionals" that I was some kind of "rare" case...a difficult to treat mental illness that required polypharmacy until the correct drug was miraculously found...and all the side effects and withdrawal symptoms I experienced were "unsusual"....what a load of baloney!!!! Pity I believed it at the time 🙄

Love and hugs to you all. K xo

Kristine
6 hours ago, Daisy said:

Anything that you have found that helps the nausea? I tried OTC Antivert because I was and am having dizziness with nausea. It helped, but then caused my upper blood pressure # to drop to 77 and the lower one  to 44. Plus I had jerky shaking like I was extremely cold. I somehow managed to get myself into a hot tub bath which stopped the shaking, but it took over an hour for my blood pressure to come up to 106/66. 

Hey Daisy, I'm sorry you also suffer from nausea and dizziness. im glad to hear your BP increased. The following are what I find helpful for nausea....

• Ginger...tea, natural ginger beer and uncrystalised ginger
  • peppermint oil....in a essential oil diffuser (also helps with headaches/migraines), a few drops in a carrier oil and massaged gently into the abdomen in a clockwise direction.
  • Acupressure wristbands for nausea (I got mine from my pharmacy) here is an example...http://sea-band.com.au/acupressure-wristband-for-nausea-control/

hope this helps a little. K xo

Daisy
29 minutes ago, Kristine said:

Hey Daisy, I'm sorry you also suffer from nausea and dizziness. im glad to hear your BP increased. The following are what I find helpful for nausea....

• Ginger...tea, natural ginger beer and uncrystalised ginger
  • peppermint oil....in a essential oil diffuser (also helps with headaches/migraines), a few drops in a carrier oil and massaged gently into the abdomen in a clockwise direction.
  • Acupressure wristbands for nausea (I got mine from my pharmacy) here is an example...http://sea-band.com.au/acupressure-wristband-for-nausea-control/

hope this helps a little. K xo

Daisy

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZY8RBN2/ref=ox_sc_act_addon_popover_title_1?_encoding=UTF8&smid=ADKQGRUA9XC5O&th=1

Is this an example of the peppermint oil? What do you mean by a carrier oil?

I already ordered the Sea band. It  also helps my sister with her nausea due to motion sickness.

Daisy

I cant seem to get the quote thing right. I wanted to attach my answer to you answer

Kristine
13 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Is this an example of the peppermint oil? What do you mean by a carrier oil? I already ordered the Sea band. I remembered it helped my sister with her motion sickness.

Yes, Pure essential peppermint oil. It is quite strong so I add a few drops to a carrier massage oil. This dilutes the peppermint oil. It's what massage therapists use. I'm using sweet almond oil at the moment. 

Daisy

Thanks Kristine. I hope you feel better

Daisy

Daisy

Any suggestions what helps with muscle aches and pains? I have back problems to begin with, but now, especially this morning, it is worse. My usual Penetrex cream is not working. I can not get to my weekly yoga class either.

Daisy

Rosetta
6 hours ago, Kristine said:

Thank you @wantrelief, @Rosetta And @Carmie for all of your kind words of support. I'm really not sure what I'd be doing at this point in time if I hadn't found SA and I was trying to navigate this on my own. In the past I was always made to feel by "health professionals" that I was some kind of "rare" case...a difficult to treat mental illness that required polypharmacy until the correct drug was miraculously found...and all the side effects and withdrawal symptoms I experienced were "unsusual"....what a load of baloney!!!! Pity I believed it at the time 🙄

Love and hugs to you all. K xo

Here here.  What a mess they have made!!  Not a rare case at all.  Quite common, apparently.  

Love and Hugs to you Kristine, Rosetta

Rabe

If everyone in the world were as 'unusual' and 'rare' as you are Kristine...I think there would be more understanding, kindness, acceptance, joy and peace....!!!!!  Love and hugs to you!!  

Kristine
9 hours ago, Daisy said:

Any suggestions what helps with muscle aches and pains? I have back problems to begin with, but now, especially this morning, it is worse. My usual Penetrex cream is not working. I can not get to my weekly yoga class either.

Daisy

I have a daily Epsom salt bath, it gives me some relief. Even though it is short lived it is worth it. Also my electric blanket has been a god send during this wd process. This also helps with muscular pain. And a host of other symptoms. Oral magnesium is beneficial as well. I was taking magnesium citrate but my GIT is so sensitive I'm going to try magnesium glycinate. 

Kristine
5 hours ago, Rosetta said:

Here here.  What a mess they have made!!  Not a rare case at all.  Quite common, apparently.  

Love and Hugs to you Kristine, Rosetta

Indeed Rosetta, what an absolute diabolical dogs breakfast of a mess. And common. Grrrrr. love and (((hugs))) to you Rosetta...thinking of you as always 💖

Kristine
1 hour ago, Rabe said:

If everyone in the world were as 'unusual' and 'rare' as you are Kristine...I think there would be more understanding, kindness, acceptance, joy and peace....!!!!!  Love and hugs to you!!  

Oh Rabe ☺️ I'm blushing! You are so kind. I see what you wrote in you

Love and hugs to you!

K xo

Carmie
16 hours ago, Kristine said:

Love and hugs to you all. K 

I totally agree with you Kristine, 

This is an amazing site. 

So called “ health professionals” have absolutely no idea what we are going through. 

You are definitely not a rare case. There is nothing wrong with you. It’s the meds. I spent almost a year or more thinking there was something wrong with me until I realised every time I taper I go through withdrawal hell. That’s not me, that’s what the meds are doing to my brain and body.

It was such a relief to know it was withdrawals but at the same time I knew that I have got got lots of years to go with withdrawals. At least I knew it wasn’t me. 

Polypharmacy is what is a destroyer of the soul.

Hang in there Kristine, we can win this fight💚💚💚

Daisy

Kristine,

The Sea Bands really work. I am totally amazed and very, very grateful. I can even move my eyes without hearing a bouncing sound in my ears. Today when I was given a ride to the Doctor's, I had to shut my eyes the whole time in the car when we were moving to manage the dizziness and nausea. After I got the Sea Bands, I was able to drive myself a short distance to the store.

For once in my life, I do not care how or why they work. I just accept that they do. If I have to wear them 24/7 for while, so be it.

Thank you so much for sharing with me what has helped your withdrawal symptoms.

Daisy

Kristine

Thank you @Carmie for your kind words. I'm so pleased to read on your thread that you have been experiencing an extended window. I am truly happy for you 😀. Much Love k xo

Kristine
13 hours ago, Daisy said:

The Sea Bands really work. I am totally amazed and very, very grateful. I can even move my eyes without hearing a bouncing sound in my ears. Today when I was given a ride to the Doctor's, I had to shut my eyes the whole time in the car when we were moving to manage the dizziness and nausea. After I got the Sea Bands, I was able to drive myself a short distance to the store.

For once in my life, I do not care how or why they work. I just accept that they do. If I have to wear them 24/7 for while, so be it.

Thank you so much for sharing with me what has helped your withdrawal symptoms.

Daisy

You're welcome Daisy, I'm so pleased they worked and you have had some relief. Much Love and hugs K xo

RealMe

Hi Kristine,

Can you help me out again with my math?  What is my next 10% reduction?  I'm on .81mL of fluoxetine (3.24mg).

Thanks.

xoRm

Kristine
3 minutes ago, RealMe said:

Can you help me out again with my math?  What is my next 10% reduction?  I'm on .81mL of fluoxetine (3.24mg).

Thanks.

xoRm

Hey RM, Sure...can you remind me of your liquid concentration?...ie. how many mg of the drug in how many mls? Love K xo

Kristine

Hey @RealMe..I looked up the strength on your page (20mg in 5ml) ..So your current dose of fluoxetine is 3.24mg...10% of 3.24 is 0.324

3.24 - 0.324 = 2.916mg

Dose to be given       X     Stock Volume             

Stock strength

2.916mg     X      5ml   =   0.729ml...round up to 0.73ml  (Amount of liquid to take for 2.916mg)

20mg 

Hope this helps. K xo 💖

Kristine

Update: yesterday began soluble magnesium glycinate instead of magnesium citrate tablets. Sipping throughout the day. Hopefully it will be a little gentler on my tummy. Sleep is still terrible despite my sleep hygiene efforts. Considering slowly moving my TDS clonazapam doses to one dose at night in the hope it may help with sleep. However, there is also the possibility that I have reached tolerance of clonazepam which is causing other problems. Guess I'll never know. I'm so desperate for sleep. ARH! 😫

Love to you all xo 

Rosetta

Love to you, too, Kristine.  I hope it helps. -Rosetta

Altostrata

Kristine, what is your current drug schedule?

Kristine
2 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Kristine, what is your current drug schedule?

Hey Alto...

7am - 20mg Fluoxetine and 0.125mg Clonazepam 

1pm - 0.125mg Clonazapam 

10pm - 0.125mg Clonazapam 

Kristine
1 hour ago, Rosetta said:

Love to you, too, Kristine.  I hope it helps. -Rosetta

....and love to you my friend. I hope it helps as well. Sip, sip, sip!!! 💖 ((((hugs)))) K xo