F14rx

F14rx : withdrawal ahead

Shep
2 hours ago, F14rx said:

ChessieCat,
I guessed by now those must be withdrawal symptoms but I was asking if any other users here had the same symptoms with Celexa.
There's a reference list with the common symptoms / F.I.N.I.S.H. (Glenmullen one,Breggin and such) and then there's the one where
we enter the Twilight Zone. Some of the symptoms aren't on that list , that's why i was asking.

** read previous messages i'm on clonazepam also (0,75mg) **

By "enter the Twilight Zone", do you mean depersonalization / derealization (DP/DR)? ChessieCat already kindly linked you this thread, but I'm going to target one of my favorite posts there because it's such a good breakdown of what exactly DP/DR is:

Depersonalization / Derealization (DP/DR)

Some of these symptoms are likely from your antidepressant withdrawal and some may be side effects of the clonazepam.

You may be getting inter-dose withdrawal from the clonazepam. What time(s) of day do you take each of your drugs?

You state you are reducing every 3 weeks. How long are you holding? 

F14rx

Hi Shep,
By Twilight Zone I didnt specifically meant depersonalization.
Though sometimes i do get foggy and jet lagged like.
What i meant is , that there's the known symptoms and they are still unknown symptoms.
It's not as clear and precise as some of the references we all see.
I think reaching out to each other and describing precisely what are the symptoms should able us to link the new symptoms and gather more empirical data.
A quantitative study with a precise questionnaire of related symptoms would greatly help the research.
Is it linked to another medical conditions, other dx, other meds etc... 

As for the clonazepam issue, it's a blade with two edges; on one side it does diminish the anxiety for a short period of time ,
but on the other side once your body gets accommodated to it your just feeding the dependency pattern.
From there comes the rebound anxiety and insomnia.
Am i battling two demons at once ? I dont know.
I would be incline to say yes as it has to do with two specific regions of the brain overworking.
Here is my pill taking routine : Celexa at 9 pm, then 3 hours later i take the clonazepam

You can write to me in private for me info.

Shep
25 minutes ago, F14rx said:

Here is my pill taking routine : Celexa at 9 pm, then 3 hours later i take the clonazepam

You may be getting some interdose withdrawal symptoms from the clonazepam, which has a half-life of 18 - 50 hours. 

If you wish to have the staff check this for you, please start a drug and symptoms journal using the format listed below. 

Please also include any supplements you are taking and the hours you sleep at night. 

On 9/27/2016 at 2:49 PM, Altostrata said:

In the course of discussion in your Introductions forum topic, you may be asked to keep notes on paper of your daily symptom pattern, including when you take your drugs, their dosages, and any symptoms. We ask this because there may be something we can do to reduce the symptoms.

What we need to see for every single day over several days is what symptoms you get before and after you take your drugs. If you're not taking any drugs and have withdrawal symptoms, we still need to see your symptom pattern throughout the day:

The time of day, dosage, and severity of symptoms are essential information. Include

- Time and dosage for all drugs taken throughout the day, psychiatric and non-psychiatric.

- Following each dose, note any symptoms. If you are having a reaction to the drug, it may take hours for a symptom to show up -- that's why we ask you to keep notes all day long.

- If you're not taking any drugs, your symptoms throughout the day.

- Your sleep pattern. Since so many drugs disturb sleep, if you find you're waking in the middle of the night, it could be from a drug you took earlier in the evening. If you're not taking any drugs, there may be ways you can improve your sleep.

And so forth. A diary, in chronological order, looking something like this:

6 a.m. Woke with anxiety
8 a.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
10 a.m. Stomach is upset
10:30 a.m. Ate breakfast
11:35 a.m. Got a headache, lasted one hour
12:35 p.m. Ate lunch
4 p.m. Feel a bit better
5 p.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
6 p.m. Ate dinner
9:20 p.m. Headache
10:00 p.m. Took 50mg Seroquel
10:20 p.m. Feeling dizzy
10:30 p.m. Fell asleep
2:30 a.m. Woke, took 3mg Ambien (NOT "took 1/2 tablet Ambien")
2:45 a.m. Fell asleep
4:30 a.m. Woke but got back to sleep

30 minutes ago, F14rx said:

You can write to me in private for me info.

We do not give tapering advice via the PM system. It's important that all of the staff have access to your information. Otherwise we risk giving conflicting tapering advice. 

Please continue to use this thread to document your taper and to ask questions.