NobodySpecial

NobodySpecial: introduction & withdrawal log

NobodySpecial

Update - 10/08/18

Not really much to update. I have been experiencing with PQQ recently, which seems to be a wonder supplement. It's helped my sleep, energy levels, everything. I wish I had more to update though.

I have 4 - 5 weeks before my next taper, and I'm thinking of going down 5mg and holding until Feb next year!

composter

Hi @NobodySpecial! Thought I'd drop a line as I see that you are also tapering from Amitriptyline. Feel free to read my intro post on my experience so far (currently just trying to stabilize after reinstating due to a major withdrawal episode and too-fast taper). 

Perhaps we can provide some peer support as we are on the same drug. I think we are also around the same age. I similarly was started on it for insomnia/sleep (difficulty falling asleep due to several concussions).

I'm impressed by your initiative and the time and effort you have put into addressing your sleep anxiety through healing tools and supplements. I think this will all be key for your recovery and successful taper. I'm especially interested in hearing which supplements and combos you have found to be most effective through the tapering process?

Happy2Heal

just wondering how you are doing?

NobodySpecial

Hey Happy2Heal,

I'm doing really well. I have made huge strides in my recovery over 2018, and 2019 seems like the first time in YEARS that I've been able to really grow, and not just survive. I've been really slack with updating this though.

I hope you are well :)

NobodySpecial

@composter, sorry for the late reply. Are you still active? Love your idea and would love to support you in any way possible!

Let me know and I can message through here, or share my email :)

Happy2Heal
12 minutes ago, NobodySpecial said:

Hey Happy2Heal,

I'm doing really well. I have made huge strides in my recovery over 2018, and 2019 seems like the first time in YEARS that I've been able to really grow, and not just survive. I've been really slack with updating this though.

I hope you are well :)

so glad to hear from you!
I am doing great! 

I hear you about the growing vs just surviving, it's wonderful eh? expect for those occasional growing pains of course lol

NobodySpecial

Very happy to hear you're going well also @Happy2Heal. Hope 2019 is a thoroughly rewarding year for you!

Carmie

Hi Somebody Special, 

Great to hear you’re doing so well. Sending hugs🤗

JackieDecides
4 hours ago, NobodySpecial said:

'm doing really well. I have made huge strides in my recovery over 2018, and 2019 seems like the first time in YEARS that I've been able to really grow, and not just survive.

so glad to hear this! 

composter

@NobodySpecial what a generous offer. Amazing to hear of your progress. I am continually grateful for the resources and support on here. Yes I will send you a message!