Rabe

Rabe: how to taper and adjust Viibryd while on Clonazepam

Rosetta

((((Rabe)))). It's raining here today.  I'm sure you are still dealing with some pretty crazy cold weather.   Ah, Winter.  We should all be hibernating I think.  I wish we could hibernate right through WD and emerge fully healed.  A nice thought.  I hope you are feeling ok.  Thanks for always leaving a sweet note on my thread.  I look forward to those every time.  

All my love, R

Rabe

@Rosetta Thank you for stopping.  You sound good!  
I had an ok day yesterday but last night pretty suddenly I was just so anxious and pacing and my head was not right....and it was all down hill from there...am grateful when make it to other side of those times....gets scary because I feel not in control of what I am doing or thinking at all.  When I do get through it I think WHAT was I thinking???   I always want to blame it on a new food etc...seems easier to 'fix'.  I dont think I could hate this anymore than I do sometimes.

At times I wish he would have just yanked everything in 2017 and gotten it over with.

Well enough of that.  

It has been raining here as well and then more snow to come.  Liking the rain better as i get older  Take care Rosetta...hope you have a good day!!!!  I feel the same about you and your messages...they mean SO much!! 💜 

Rabe
21 hours ago, neroli said:

I'll try not to bemoan my body issue again.

@neroliJust wanted you to know you can bemoan on this thread anytime...afterall, I dont want to be the only one bemoaning here! Would make me feel lonely and very odd...and I already feel enough of that! 🤪

Just thinking about you...take care Neroli!!💜

wantrelief

Hello my friend....thank you for your sweet message.  How are you feeling now post-taper?  I am really hoping you are feeling better.  I have been thinking about you too, WR.

Rabe

@DMV64 @neroli @Rosetta @wantrelief Thank you all so much for popping in.  Been some challenge past couple days as seem to be getting symptoms and having trouble with reacting to foods.  But still able to eat and got out and walked and got to therapist...so thats all good!  Love to you all!!💜

@wantrelief Hi wantrelief...I was really feeling pretty much very little change until last night and then today was a but challenging as well, but so far tolerable so I am grateful. I think it helps that my daughter and family are on vacation so I am not going back and forth stressing my system more than usual...though I will miss them.  Was good timing and glad it worked out this way.  How are you doing?  

wantrelief
11 hours ago, Rabe said:

so far tolerable so I am grateful

This is great news, Rabe!  

neroli
On 2/5/2019 at 5:15 PM, Rabe said:

But still able to eat and got out and walked and got to therapist

Hello dear Rabe

That is great!  Eating and managing to get out and see your therapist.  I hope it was a helpful session.  I've been thinking about my Acceptance therapy with the psychologist and while it is giving me tools to get on with the every day living and developing new thought pathways in my brain, I'm thinking I actually need to go deep and feel the grief of what how much my life has changed.  I had a good session with my acupuncturist talking of these kinds of things yesterday and she was able to understand as she has had her life turned over by a blood disease.

I hope you've had a good day today and managed to eat some, sure hope your symptoms balance out a bit.

Thinking of you

Neroli 💜

Rabe

@wantrelief @neroli Thanks so much.  Not so good these past few days but that seems to be....ok for week and half or so and then it hits me seems.

Hope you are doing ok....I read the poem you posted Neroli and it is wonderful....wish it didnt apply but it does.  It says so much!  Thank you for sharing it!

Love and hugs to you two!💜

Kristine

❤️ Thinking of you Rabe. K xo

wantrelief
34 minutes ago, Rabe said:

Not so good these past few days

Oh Rabe, I am so sorry you have had a rough time these past few days.  I so hope you get a break soon.  I am thinking about you, WR.

neroli

Me too, dear Rabe.  Thoughts very much with you.

Neroli 💜

neroli

Hope you're doing ok, Rabe, thinking of you.

xx

Neroli 💜

DMV64

Hi Rabe!

Checking in on you and generally trying to get myself on here and connect when I just feel like isolating. I know that is not good for me. How are you today? xo 

-D

Carmie

Hi Rabe, 

Thinking of you and hope you’re feeling a bit better.💚

Rabe

Im sorry...had my GI tests and I have been a mess.  Electrolytes keep going off, feel very anxious all the time, after I woke sneezing and had a runny nose for 2 days.  Im reacting to everything and have been to the ER twice.  Just wanted you to know have been thinking about everyone!  

Love and hugs!💜

Rabe

@Kristine @neroli @wantrelief @Carmie @DMV64  Just wanted to say thank you for your thoughts before I head back to bed....I am so grateful!  Love to you all!  You are in my heart and prayers!!💜

neroli

Hello dear Rabe

Thank you for your kind messages on my thread (the filter is fine - I take it out and vacuum it, no dust on it).

I'm sorry to hear you are having such a rough time at the moment - getting allergies on top of wonky electrolytes.

I hope you can experience some relaxed times - just one would be lovely for you right now.  Rest up and gather your strength again.

Wishing you warmer weather (and us cooler weather!) and lots of thoughts for your stabilisation.

xxx

Neroli 💜

wantrelief
23 hours ago, Rabe said:

had my GI tests and I have been a mess.  Electrolytes keep going off, feel very anxious all the time, after I woke sneezing and had a runny nose for 2 days.  Im reacting to everything and have been to the ER twice.

Oh no!  I am really sorry to hear you've been feeling so ill.  I really hope things settle back down very soon....you so deserve a break, Rabe.  I am thinking about you,

WR.💗

Rabe

I wanted to post this just for conversation.  I have been finding a dot connection between histamines, electrolytes, MTHFR mutation.  Trying to find answers for myself but as well for my son who also has this mutation and has many of the same issues that I do.  There is a list of medications on one sight...specific names...that contribute to histamine intolerance.  I cam upon it and was surprised to find Amiloride there that I was taking for the electrolytes and didnt do well with, and just about every medication that I have been 'allergic' to along the way.  Ive had more time to do this with not feeling well...in any case...been interesting.

The estrogen was interesting in that out cycles seem to make such a difference for people.  

Love and hugs to all!!!💜

"Antidepressants

Many anti-depressants, appear to work through the histamine system, and in clinical practice appear to be highly correlated with histamine intolerance and mast cell activation.

Professor Healy, a leading expert on psychopharmacology, concludes that many anti-depressants are not “clean” but interfere with the histamine system.

He states that SRI withdrawal can be viewed as a “histamine over-activity (semi-allergic) state brought around by the fact that the person has been on anti-histamines chronically.”

Please consider consulting professor Healy if you are struggling with antidepressant withdrawal. He consults with patients remotely.

Estrogen

And finally, estrogen supplementation, and specifically when there is estrogen dominance, relative to progesterone in women and testosterone in men, is histamine releasing."

neroli
28 minutes ago, Rabe said:

“histamine over-activity (semi-allergic) state brought around by the fact that the person has been on anti-histamines chronically.”

• This is interesting, Rabe.  I've read a lot of David Healy's work and never seen this one (or had forgotten about it).  Would be interesting to see if there's something you can do to alleviate your symptoms with this knowledge.

Hope you're doing ok, despite not feeling well.

With you in spirit

Neroli 💜

Rosetta

Hi, sweetie.  I sent you a PM.  I hope you are feeling better.  This is such a terrible thing.  Sometimes I can't believe it.

All my love, Rosetta

neroli

Hello dear Rabe

Thinking of you.  💜💜

Neroli

Rosetta

Me, too.  Hope you are doing ok, and you got my pm. -Rosetta

Carmie

Hi Rabe, 

Just popping around to say I’m thinking of you, sending you a hug🤗

wantrelief

I am thinking about you as well, Rabe, and hope you are doing ok.  

Rachellynn
On 2/19/2019 at 10:06 PM, Rabe said:

I have been finding a dot connection between histamines, electrolytes, MTHFR mutation. 

Hi there!!! I’m Rachel, nice to meet you. I have these same issues you speak of after CT Prozac. It’s been hard to balance my electrolytes while dealing with histamine issues. Bleh. I’d love to bounce ideas with you at some point. Sending love❤️❤️

Waterfall

Hey Rabe, 

I know I haven't been around a lot lately, 

but I wanted you to know that I still think of you a lot. 

I really hope that you feel better soon. 

I wish I could find words that would cut through the 

pain and misery and strife, and create a ray of sunshine in the gloom. 

Maybe they will, and maybe I did. 

I like that picture. A ray of sunshine for you, Rabe. 

Your very own ray of sunshine, shining down, just for you. 

Don't forget to smile sometimes.  

Hugs, 

Waterfall. 

(Hmm... going to have to look up this Professor Healy.

It seems to run in my family to react a bit weird to certain pharmaceuticals. 

Now I wonder why. Never thought much about it before.) 

DMV64
On 2/20/2019 at 1:06 AM, Rabe said:

MTHFR mutation

Someone JUST mentioned this to me Friday night. I had never heard of it? Can I be tested for it or is there anything to be done about it. My friend Friday who told me said there is some kind of plant based medicine....

Rabe

@neroli @Rosetta @wantrelief @DMV64 @Carmie @Waterfall @RachellynnThank you to everyone...I am not real well yet but working on eating and keeping NA and K stable.  My mind is so off!  And not feeling well at all.   But wanted to tell you all that I continue to think about you and keep you in my heart and prayers.  See the doctor again tomorrow..hoping things are better.  Worried I took the wrong CLonazepam dose tonight...too low.  That would not help things.  Good Lord!  

Rachellynn I will send more on the histamine and elytes when able.  

DMV, you can be tested specifically for the MTHFR mutation per your doctor.  If you have it, depending on what genes and how many, it can cause all sorts of issues...histamine one of them.  You need to methylate well for that...and those with MTHFR generally do not.  I can send articles I have as I researched it for my son as well who had a stroke at age 25.  

Hope all of you are doing ok.  Love and hugs!!💜

wantrelief

Oh Rabe, I am really sorry you have continued to feel so unwell.  You are such a trooper.  I really hope you get a break very soon. Hang in there, my friend.  

DMV64
14 hours ago, Rabe said:

I can send articles

YES YES!!

neroli

Hello Rabe

Thanks for posting to let us know how you are.  Still wobbly by the sounds of it, so I hope you even out soon.

Thinking of you

Neroli 💜

Rosetta

((Rabe)) I hope you are feeling a bit better.  Hugs! -R

Rosetta

Thinking of you.  I'm so sad that you are struggling right now.  -Rosetta

Carmie

Hi Rabe, 

Just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you, and sending hugs🤗

Rabe

So I had my procedure.  The prep really threw my fluid balance and electrolytes off and they have yet to stabilize...but better which Ill take....so awful when they are all over the board.  I think the anesthesia and all did me no favors either.  Woke up sneezing like mad and then had runny nose for 2 days..thought had a cold...but think was something there.  Friday after I felt great...most normal feeling day I have had in forever...and then next day was awful ad has remained so.  

I guess Im glad I had them done...in hindsight would have done the upper GI and not lower r/t prep.  I do have bleeding from the esophagus which I knew as was spitting blood on and off.  So am taking Carafate with a dye and am having some problems with that but at least I am able to manage it though taking it as directed when trying to keep it away from meds and food is interesting.

I have been either in bed or at ER or urgent care or doctors office pretty much...have not seen my family since the 14th which was the test day.  Been a long stretch.  It really did upend me but hoping to feel better soon.  

@Rosetta @neroli @wantrelief @DMV64 @Carmie @Waterfall @Rachellynn Thank you all for your thoughts and support.  They truly truly mean so much.  I am sorry I have been away...just not much stamina but thinking about all of you daily!!  Hold you all in my heart and prayers!!💜