Rabe

Rabe: how to taper and adjust Viibryd while on Clonazepam

wantrelief
14 hours ago, Rabe said:

I dropped on the 29th...Thursday.  Today has been a really hard day.

Oh I am so sorry you are going through so much post-taper, Rabe.  I really hope the symptoms subside soon.  We are in this together.

neroli

Hello dear Rabe

Thank you for your kind message on my thread.

You are still managing through very tough times - what a tough woman you are.

I do hope you see some improvements - many them, in fact.

Thoughts are with you, my PF

Neroli 💜

Rosetta

Rabe,

How I wish that doctor could be right.  It should be that simple.  Otherwise, these drugs should not be prescribed.

I want to reach out and fix it for you so badly.

The biggest hug, Rosetta

Rabe

@Rosetta @neroli @wantrelief Thank you all so much for stopping.  Things are up and down...every day is different and every part of each day is different.  Dont like living like this but it is just the way is is.  I do know tha food is an issue too so trying to manage that.  All in all it will be ok.  It just will.  Love and hugs to you all.  I am SO grateful for all of you and everyone here!!  💜

Rabe

@manymoretodays Hi MMT,

I missed some of your posts...I apologize.  UGH! All over the place most often.

I am about 2 weeks into the 8.25 and things are up and down...each day is unpredictable as is each moment.  Things can change quickly...but things are ok.

I am trying to manage the food issues as well.  That is up and down but generally some better  I think?

Thak you for all your information and links...I truly appreciate it ALL!

I did get the next drop of 8.25 as you said so that I could start it and will do the same for the 8.0.  Trying to decide whether to start that one or wait til my sone comes Oct. 15 for a week.  Haven't seen him in so long!!  SO hoping I have some good moments with hime.

My daughter is pregnant again which is exciting but also makes me sad as I feel so useless to her.  But who knows where things will be by then.

I dropped to 8.25 on the 29th....so next drop would be end Seot or beginning Oct unless I wait until my son and his wife come and go...it is important to me.

Could I send you some symptom journals?  Curious about what thoughts are.  Thank you again !!  Hope things are ok with you MMT?

💜

Hibari

Hi Rabe,

I see that you wrote that even though things can change quickly, you are ok. 

I know that ok in withdrawal is different than non wirhdrawal but we will take it, right?

I think you are an incredibly strong person who is taking the steps you can to have the life you want.  I admire that greatly.  

You can do it.

Big hug,

Hibari 

manymoretodays

Hi Rabe,

Yes, of course you may post some symptom journals for me to see.  Add your drugs, doses, and timing of those in there too please.  B) 

Ahhh, you are not useless.  It can take awhile to adjust to aging, and be able to do all that with integrity and wisdom, I've found.  Not that I am feeling old today.   I am, a woman, of a certain age.😻  

And then, there is this stuff all thrown in......the drugs, WD.  Not always easy.

I've been reading some great stuff lately, or finding great stuff to read........that just helps me so much.  Some fiction, some poetry, some non-fiction.  And am doing pretty A-okay.  Feeling the season shift, and sometimes I wish I was back in school, everytime Fall comes around.  I don't want to go back to school though.......I mean in that big time, doctorate way.  I don't really think academia was my thing.  Just always a bit restless around Fall.

Yah, so give me one of those at things, when you post some journals.  I'm seeing most of your posts too.......I just don't always have anything to add to the other replies.

Excited about your newest grandbaby.....to come, and have a nice visit with your son too!  I am so enjoying my SUN(son) and the time we spend together.  We did festivals in the City last weekend and ate!  He's got his own life and friends now.   I've had to relive the whole "empty nest" thing, as well as many other events in my life, post meds/drugs.  It's all good though.  I'm good.  Happy.  Busy with life.   ❤️

Love, peace, healing, and growth,

mmt

Edited by manymoretodays

Rosetta

Hi Rabe,  I hope you are ok.  Thinking of you.  It is about 4 pm here right now.  We just had lunch, and I'm trying to take a nap.  I'm not getting very far with that endeavor.  -R

Carmie

Hi Rabe, 

Thinking of you, How are you doing?💚

Rosetta

Hi, Rabe.  Miss you. Rosetta

FarmGirlWorks

((((((((((((((((((( 🤗 ))))))))))))))))))))))

Rosetta

Hi, Rabe.  Sending you love.

Rosetta

Sending you more love.  Hang in there, honey. -R

Hibari

Hi Rabe,

Congratulations on your new grandbaby.🦋

I hope you are doing okay.  I haven't been on the site much but wanted to stop by and say hello.  

How are you feeling?

I'm still crawling down on my benzo taper and hoping to go a little lower each month.  

Thinking of you and wishing you continued strength as you go forward.  

Hibari

Rosetta

Hi Rabe.

wantrelief

Hi Rabe,

I have been thinking about you.  I hope you are doing ok.  💗WR.

Arthur

This is for Rosetta.. I tapered lexipro way to fast and have constant numbness and tingling over the bridge of my nose and face.. how long did those symptoms last for you as I see that you had them too.. I’m 3 months off lexipro..

Rabe

@Roseta @wantrelief @Carmie @FarmGirlWorks @Hibari @neroli

Wanted to send my love to everyone.  Things  have been interesting if nothing else.

My computer and phone with crashed.  My daughter had a miscarriage, I have had lots of allergy issues, stomach issues,, and then got 

a really bad sinus infection that is still lingering. And my son and his wife came to my daughters just when i was at the height of the sinus infection.

I didnt see them as much as I wanted, but did get to the zoo one day with everyone and over for part of another day as well...so very grateful in spite of

everything.  

My daughter is going to let me use her computer a bit on and off until I can manage to get another.  

I postponed my next Viibryd drop, which would have been a couple weeks ago I think...lost track of time in all this....until things were more stable overall.

Glad that I did cause still not feeling the greatest.  My CFS also seems to have returned with all this so have been in bed more which is fine but trying to eat and do that made reflux worse which then seems to make electrolytes and allergies worse...like dominos but not as much fun.

Still I am grateful to be getting better.

I started Claritin 1/2 tablet which has helped and just started a sip of a melted carafate in the morning to coat my esophagus at least as had been 

bringing up blood with all the nasal drainage and just phlegm from the throat irritation. Not wanting to take more meds but do feel some better.

Will be dropping ht Viibryd in a few days which I am not looking forward to only because I feel so compromised as it is right now...but I dont have any other capsules and do have the 8.0 so am going to go for it and hope for the best.

I have thought about everyone here everyday and have held you all in my heart and praters.

Rosetta, I hope you had a wonderful trip and that things have settled for you now.

Carmie, I hope you are feeling better and things are better overall in your life...I know there has been stress there.

Wantrelief, I hope that your tapering is going well and that you are doing ok.

Hibari, I hope your tapering is going ok and that you are feeling ok about your progress and  need to stop and rest sometimes..take care of you!

Neroli, I hope that you work situation is resolving somehow and that your legs and you are feeling better.

Farmgirlworks, I hope that things are going well for you overall and that life is treating your kindly.

I have missed everyone.  Take care!!!  Much love!!!💜

wantrelief
16 minutes ago, Rabe said:

Still I am grateful to be getting better.

I am so glad you wrote....I've been thinking about you and wondering how you've been doing. Oh my Rabe, you have been through a lot since you last wrote but I am relieved to hear you are feeling somewhat better now.  

I am sorry about your daughter's miscarriage.  

Thank you for your note on my thread.  i feel for you trying to navigate a taper around symptoms - we are in the same boat.  I will be thinking about you as you make your cut later this week - I hope it goes as smoothly as possible. 💗WR

Hibari

Rabe,

I'm so sorry to.hear about your daughter.

You have been through a lot and my heart goes out to you.  You are such a fighter even though you may not feel that way.  I'm glad you feel better and I hope your next drop is manageable. 

I'm okay, trying to walk daily but allowing myself time off when I can't.  It's a struggle but I have to keep moving forward. 

Bless you Rabe. 

FarmGirlWorks
On 10/20/2019 at 1:48 PM, Rabe said:

Farmgirlworks, I hope that things are going well for you overall and that life is treating your kindly.

Thanks for the update @Rabe... you've been going thru a lot. Hang in there, sounds like you got it down. Slow and steady...