Rabe

Rabe: how to taper and adjust Viibryd while on Clonazepam

Rabe

@Altostrata Wanted you to know I stopped the milk and coconut water and has made a huge difference in symptoms.  Milk does not go well at all.  Am trying lactose free and that is better..and a potassium supplement.  I do wonder if it did really exacerbate things.  Think you are right.  Things got steadily worse these past nearly 2 years I have been on it and the coco water.  Thank you Alto for your information.  Hope you had a good holiday and I wish you a host of blessings in the new year....you have created such a blessing here for so many!  Bless you Alto!!  💜

Rabe

Hi to everyone.  I hope you all had a good Christmas and wish you a happy New Year!!

I stopped my milk and coconut water for the potassium on 12/6, started a potassium supplement, and tapered the Viibryd. Didnt expect my body to react as it did.  Things have settled.  The doctor was going to have me hold if going to deal with the SIBO, but I am not going to start the antibiotic until I get my labs etc done and research all this now that I got through Christmas ok.

As overwhelming as all this is I am grateful to be getting some answers and hope that the new year will lead to a path that will allow me to move forward and heal in some ways.

I have been seeing my therapist regularly and am realizing how very much my traumas have impacted me..my body, my mind, my stress, my reactions and over reactions to life and just about everything in it etc etc.  Its like I finally gave up and have started to trust...I wasn't doing that prior.  I was just so 'stuck' in the freeze of fight, flight, or freeze...hard to believe some of the things I did and didnt do.  But working on forgiveness and moving forward which I am finding to be a challenge.

SO, one step at a time.  Much love to you all.  Will check in. 💜

• Like 1

wantrelief

Hi Rabe - It is good to see you here again.....you have been in my thoughts.  I am glad things have settled after all of the recent changes.  It looks like you are making some really good progress on your taper.  You are very courageous figuring out the dietary stuff and dealing with a taper on top of it all.  It also sounds like you are doing important work with your therapist.  Hang in there, my friend.  One step at a time, indeed.  💗WR

Altostrata

Very happy you're feeling better, Rabe, with only a few simple changes.

Rosetta

Hi, honey.  I hope you are still doing ok.  I would not have guessed that trying to stay hydrated would have been causing her symptoms.  

Rosetta

Rabe, 

How are you doing?  Miss you.

Rosetta