SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Joshua Pressure

Joshua

Hey guys , I’m so happy that I have find this website . I was put on celexa 10mg for three weeks then I stopped it cold turkey. I didn’t know that I should of tape off. This was in September 2016 , since then I have been in hell. Does anyone here only took SSRI for short time and still suffering ?

• Altostrata changed the title to Joshua Pressure
  • Administrator

Welcome, Joshua.

What symptoms have you had since September 2016? Why did you go off? Did you take any other drugs afterward? 

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Hello altostrata , thank u for welcoming me. Since 2016 , I had a lot of symptoms, this is my list : anxiety attack, shortness of breath, brain cog, body burning, dizziness, severe insomnia, depression, shaking, chest pains, vision problems, weakness, brain zap, akathisia, weight lost, increase in appetite, stomach cramps, bugs crawling sensations, neck pulling sensations, intrusive thoughts, muscles movements, muscles pains and tightness, chills, hot and cold flashes, pin and sharp pain, tension on the muscle, night tremors, nightmares, night sweat, pressure all over my body, burning skin, fears, brain movements, switching, DR/DP. I stopped the medication because I was losing weight, I will nightmares and my hair was falling out. After celexa, i didnt take any another medication.

• Administrator

Which symptoms have gotten better? What is your current symptom pattern?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

The symptoms that has gotten better are: heart palpitations, panic attacks, flu like symptoms, insomnia but when in waves, it comes back, shaking, weakness, dizziness, brain zaps, . I was having nice long window with short waves...now I’m having very bad waves : body pains, tingling, buzzing, body pressure , stomach cramps, weird brain movements. All this comes in waves but is pure hell. Two weeks ago I thought this was all over. My ear rings, pop and makes windy sounds.