Jump to content

☼ Miracle123: Lexapro withdrawal


Miracle123

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Sunnyday said:

Hi @Miracle123, also curious how you are doing. Was so happy to read about your window. Those are very needed. 

 

Hugs.

Hi Sunnyday, How are you? Miracle for 1 day only.....then back to window and waves especially for these 2 days a bit sad and bad.I hate it.😭 For me at least 1 day is blessing to proof of healing but just super slow process. Normally i just keep myself going without thinking too much negative though. I will avoid to read about any sad or unhappy stories or news. Clear your mind from any negative or painful because this really effect your moody and stress life. Keep going with your healthy lifestyle , exercise and distraction. Hope your windows will getting more and better too. Hugs🤗

 

 

 

 

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Miracle123

    147

  • Carmie

    43

  • Sunnyday

    27

  • dj2010

    9

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little updated. Already 2yrs 4 months off my all medicine. Overall I'm doing great and almost back to my own self.  Im can eat most of the foods without much trouble now. Mostly my symptoms alm

  • Moderator
10 hours ago, Miracle123 said:

Hi Sunnyday, How are you? Miracle for 1 day only.....then back to window and waves especially for these 2 days a bit sad and bad.I hate it.😭 For me at least 1 day is blessing to proof of healing but just super slow process. Normally i just keep myself going without thinking too much negative though. I will avoid to read about any sad or unhappy stories or news. Clear your mind from any negative or painful because this really effect your moody and stress life. Keep going with your healthy lifestyle , exercise and distraction. Hope your windows will getting more and better too. Hugs🤗

 

 

 

 

I'm not feeling great today but I'm sure it's temporary. Sorry to hear that Miracle. But you're right, it is a blessing with any window even if it's short. And I think that's a great plan, since ca a year back I have avoided as much of the news as possible because it just makes me feel worse. Anything positive is great and any negative stuff should be avoided if possible, I think. Hope you'll also get a new window soon, when they finally arrive it's so worth it.

Big hugs!

2011-2015: Escitalopram (Cipralex) 20 mg, Voxra 300 mg (quit Voxra in late 2015, no issues)

2016: Started tapering Escitalopram 5 mg at a time, every fourth week

July 24th, 2016: Escitalopram 5 mg

April 2nd, 2017: Quit last dosage (WD worsened a lot)

Ca 6 last months of 2017: Taking Diazepam 15-25 mg irregularly, less than once a month

Ca Dec 2017: Out of Diazepam, i.e free from all prescribed drugs

Now: Still drug free

Supplements: Irregular intake of Omega-3, magnesium, vitamin D.

Link to post
13 hours ago, Sunnyday said:

I'm not feeling great today but I'm sure it's temporary. Sorry to hear that Miracle. But you're right, it is a blessing with any window even if it's short. And I think that's a great plan, since ca a year back I have avoided as much of the news as possible because it just makes me feel worse. Anything positive is great and any negative stuff should be avoided if possible, I think. Hope you'll also get a new window soon, when they finally arrive it's so worth it.

Big hugs!

Be strong, my friend.....this is just temprary will be over and better soon. Since we going through this journey so hard. I m believe at the end when we reach our same destination....its so worth it and better than take this drugs for life. Love and big big hugs from me😍

 

 

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi Miracle, 

 

Just checking in to see how you’re doing. Hope you’ve been getting some more windows. 

 

Sending you sunshine☀️

Been on antipsychotics, benzos, antidepressants and painkillers for chronic pain. 

Been cold turkeyed and put on and off all sorts of things. Was suicidal n ended up in a psych ward because I had akathisia from withdrawals. Can’t remember what I was put on but when I was released was in the same predicament with severe akathisia n was suicidal again.

Back to the ward and was given different meds. Tapered off one and have been trying to taper off Seroquel since. It’s been many, many years of tapering so far.

I’ve  tapered from 300mg of Seroquel to 7.5mg./ March 10 2019=7.25mg / 17th of April=7 mg / June 5th=6.75mg/ July 14th=6.50mg/ August 28=6.25mg/ 10th of Oct= 6.20mg/ October 21=6mg/ December 16=5.80mg/.   January 21 2020=5.60mg/April 2=5.40g/ May 29=5.20mg/ August 14= 5mg/ September 29=4.80mg

 

I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. These are my own views based on what I’ve experienced myself.

 

 

Link to post

Thanks Carmie for you always drop by into my thread. You are such a caring and positive person. Not good or bad either ......a bit suffer for these few days especially my cycle come made me a bit worse. Overall im still alright. Just keep busy doing my work done and keep distraction.....Hope everything fine and good for you too. Sending back my sunshine for you☀️too. Love and hugs.

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post

Updated. Hurray.......1 yrs mark on today for me of stopping lexapro and 13.5 months of lorezapam. Not bad or good either. Overall got a little improvement. For me this journey really hard and like a hell. Sometimes i even feel myself worsed than recovered but i have to keep positive to going through all this. When times flies i noticed i not so worsed if compared to earlier months of withdrawals. Healing and recovery is there but the progress is very very slow. Right now is too early to say any but have to keep myself busy with a lots of works and distraction. I always confusing and asking myself so many times ....its this withdrawals or my health problem because this few days my heart racing so bad and my withdrawals flare up.So far my withdrawals is as per below.........

 

1.Anxienty/panic attack....with heart racing / palpitation 

2.Short of breathness / fainted  (when heart racing so much)

3.Choking sensation/ neck and throat tighting (mild)

4.Internal shaking....feel tembling and pulse papitation (mild)

5.Electrical shocking sensation (getting less)

6.Head pressure / heavy head feeling (i hate this....feeling like stroke , jaw pain,ear , nose and eyes got pressure )

7.Flu like sydrome (night only)

8.Blurr vision/eyes pain/light sensation (mild)

9.muscle pain or back pain

10.Sensitivity to alots things....medicine,foods,vitamins or supplements

11.Allergy reaction after eating wrong or bad

12. Stomach full / bloating after eating

13.After eating feeling like full or chest fullness (really discomfor

14.Numbness in the hand and leg ( right now feel numbness in whole body for few second especially night for few times during sleep time......new withdrawals)

Some withdrawals i didnt mention because no longer bother me or dismiss already.

 

These few days especially about 4am to 5am i wake feeling my cortisol spike and my whole body numbness for a while like im got stroke. These keep reapeated for some times ....wanna ask mobs here have a such experience of this? Hope all here recovery and got a smooth tapering. Thanks for reading ....Happy good day for all.

 

 

 

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi Miracle, 

 

Im sorry you still have so many symptoms, but it’s good you’ve made a little improvement overall. It’s nice to see the word mild next to quite a few of your symptoms. 

 

Every day some more healing is happening. One of these days this crazy roller coaster ride will stop for us. If you feel like you’re going forwards and then backwards again it’s just your brain healing. Even if you think you’re back to square one some days, you’re not. Your receptors have healed a little more. It’s all forward movement even if we feel absolutely shocking. 

 

Wishng you all the best for your continued healing xxx

 

 

Been on antipsychotics, benzos, antidepressants and painkillers for chronic pain. 

Been cold turkeyed and put on and off all sorts of things. Was suicidal n ended up in a psych ward because I had akathisia from withdrawals. Can’t remember what I was put on but when I was released was in the same predicament with severe akathisia n was suicidal again.

Back to the ward and was given different meds. Tapered off one and have been trying to taper off Seroquel since. It’s been many, many years of tapering so far.

I’ve  tapered from 300mg of Seroquel to 7.5mg./ March 10 2019=7.25mg / 17th of April=7 mg / June 5th=6.75mg/ July 14th=6.50mg/ August 28=6.25mg/ 10th of Oct= 6.20mg/ October 21=6mg/ December 16=5.80mg/.   January 21 2020=5.60mg/April 2=5.40g/ May 29=5.20mg/ August 14= 5mg/ September 29=4.80mg

 

I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. These are my own views based on what I’ve experienced myself.

 

 

Link to post

 

47 minutes ago, Carmie said:

Hi Miracle, 

 

Im sorry you still have so many symptoms, but it’s good you’ve made a little improvement overall. It’s nice to see the word mild next to quite a few of your symptoms. 

 

Every day some more healing is happening. One of these days this crazy roller coaster ride will stop for us. If you feel like you’re going forwards and then backwards again it’s just your brain healing. Even if you think you’re back to square one some days, you’re not. Your receptors have healed a little more. It’s all forward movement even if we feel absolutely shocking. 

 

Wishng you all the best for your continued healing xxx

 

 

Thanks Carmie for drop by.....very much appreacited. You are right. I hope too for healing happen to me and  all of us here. I believe one day we all will reach our same destination. Love and hugs from me.🤗

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post
  • Moderator Emeritus
On 9/26/2018 at 11:46 PM, Miracle123 said:

 

Thanks Carmie for drop by.....very much appreacited. You are right. I hope too for healing happen to me and  all of us here. I believe one day we all will reach our same destination. Love and hugs from me.🤗

 

Hi Miracle, 

 

just popping by to say say I hope you cope okay today. I hope you can get out in nature a bit, even if it’s a park close by. Nature is the best! 

 

Take care, sending more hugs🤗

Been on antipsychotics, benzos, antidepressants and painkillers for chronic pain. 

Been cold turkeyed and put on and off all sorts of things. Was suicidal n ended up in a psych ward because I had akathisia from withdrawals. Can’t remember what I was put on but when I was released was in the same predicament with severe akathisia n was suicidal again.

Back to the ward and was given different meds. Tapered off one and have been trying to taper off Seroquel since. It’s been many, many years of tapering so far.

I’ve  tapered from 300mg of Seroquel to 7.5mg./ March 10 2019=7.25mg / 17th of April=7 mg / June 5th=6.75mg/ July 14th=6.50mg/ August 28=6.25mg/ 10th of Oct= 6.20mg/ October 21=6mg/ December 16=5.80mg/.   January 21 2020=5.60mg/April 2=5.40g/ May 29=5.20mg/ August 14= 5mg/ September 29=4.80mg

 

I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. These are my own views based on what I’ve experienced myself.

 

 

Link to post

Just a quick updated. Good morning everybody ........

These few days really not a good day especially yesterday. All i seem like a seatback at early withdrawals stage. Im feel much much worsed at early morning for my cortisol awakening me as early as 5am without sleeping back. At this moment i feel my internal shaking or tembling with pulse,mind and heart racing all over my body. ACTUALLY internal shaking/tembling really dont bother me anymore cos not extreme as per last time .i feel my body numbness from my toe to head a bit like electrical shock or stroke feeling(this keep repeating  for few time for few second).....luckily i still can breath or move my hands or legs .im more in panic/anxiety now because of fear what happen to me .......quite stable for sometimes them hit again worsed. Unbelievable such a horrible and nobody really believe what kinds withdrawals even take a year still getting unstable yet

Maybe of my fear feeling made me even bad . My stomach like grumping with bloating and gas and diarhoe for few days. Thinks about what kind of wrong food i eating or taken. So frustrated now. Hope this is the way of healing on mark of 1 year or changing of recovery as i read others too.(10 to 12 months seatback) i wanna my life and oldself back.

Hope everything will be stable soon .....Wishing you all have a good day..........Thanks for reading. Take care.

 

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Carmie said:

 

Hi Miracle, 

 

just popping by to say say I hope you cope okay today. I hope you can get out in nature a bit, even if it’s a park close by. Nature is the best! 

 

Take care, sending more hugs🤗

Thanks Carmie.....you are so caring. Yes. My house nearby about 5km got a park with huge lake sorunding with naturals green and jogging track as well. I always walk with my hubby during weekends. Natural with fresh air really good. Take care and sending big big hugs🤗😘

 

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post

Updated. Still dealing with waves and windows....but i think more waves right now. My crotisol awakening a bit worse ,wake up with diziness, pulse and mind racing and feeling like restless(even sleeps for almost 6 -7hrs still tired), hot flushes or chills, muscles spams and tightling, chest and stomach discomforted,head pressure (i hate this).....etc...Hope this waves will be over.....over....over....soon....😂

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post
  • Moderator Emeritus
3 hours ago, Miracle123 said:

Updated. Still dealing with waves and windows....but i think more waves right now. My crotisol awakening a bit worse ,wake up with diziness, pulse and mind racing and feeling like restless(even sleeps for almost 6 -7hrs still tired), hot flushes or chills, muscles spams and tightling, chest and stomach discomforted,head pressure (i hate this).....etc...Hope this waves will be over.....over....over....soon....😂

 

Sending u bug, big, big hugs. We will do this !!!🤗🤗

Been on antipsychotics, benzos, antidepressants and painkillers for chronic pain. 

Been cold turkeyed and put on and off all sorts of things. Was suicidal n ended up in a psych ward because I had akathisia from withdrawals. Can’t remember what I was put on but when I was released was in the same predicament with severe akathisia n was suicidal again.

Back to the ward and was given different meds. Tapered off one and have been trying to taper off Seroquel since. It’s been many, many years of tapering so far.

I’ve  tapered from 300mg of Seroquel to 7.5mg./ March 10 2019=7.25mg / 17th of April=7 mg / June 5th=6.75mg/ July 14th=6.50mg/ August 28=6.25mg/ 10th of Oct= 6.20mg/ October 21=6mg/ December 16=5.80mg/.   January 21 2020=5.60mg/April 2=5.40g/ May 29=5.20mg/ August 14= 5mg/ September 29=4.80mg

 

I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. These are my own views based on what I’ve experienced myself.

 

 

Link to post
22 hours ago, Carmie said:

 

Sending u bug, big, big hugs. We will do this !!!🤗🤗

Sending my love and big big hugs to you too.......believe we will do it ....hang in there 🤗

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post

Journal....Today a bit better after struggle almost 1 over week and stable back in between windows and waves pattern...in the morning a bit worse cos cortisol spike,then later afternoon feel a bit better until late afternoon come back small waves and night i can only smile with joyful.....I hope for improvement better and more better soon. Seek for miracle...😂😂 HOPE IS ONLY HOPE......Take care all.....

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post
  • Moderator Emeritus
21 hours ago, Miracle123 said:

Journal....Today a bit better after struggle almost 1 over week and stable back in between windows and waves pattern...in the morning a bit worse cos cortisol spike,then later afternoon feel a bit better until late afternoon come back small waves and night i can only smile with joyful.....I hope for improvement better and more better soon. Seek for miracle...😂😂 HOPE IS ONLY HOPE......Take care all.....

 

Glad you’re a little better today Miracle, 

 

It is great when we get some nice windows inbetween the waves. 

 

No such thing as a miracle when going through withdrawals, though we can lessen the symptoms a little if we go slow n hold longer. We will get there in the end though!

 

You’ve been a year drug free now, every month is a month closer to being finally healed. 

 

Take care💚

Been on antipsychotics, benzos, antidepressants and painkillers for chronic pain. 

Been cold turkeyed and put on and off all sorts of things. Was suicidal n ended up in a psych ward because I had akathisia from withdrawals. Can’t remember what I was put on but when I was released was in the same predicament with severe akathisia n was suicidal again.

Back to the ward and was given different meds. Tapered off one and have been trying to taper off Seroquel since. It’s been many, many years of tapering so far.

I’ve  tapered from 300mg of Seroquel to 7.5mg./ March 10 2019=7.25mg / 17th of April=7 mg / June 5th=6.75mg/ July 14th=6.50mg/ August 28=6.25mg/ 10th of Oct= 6.20mg/ October 21=6mg/ December 16=5.80mg/.   January 21 2020=5.60mg/April 2=5.40g/ May 29=5.20mg/ August 14= 5mg/ September 29=4.80mg

 

I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. These are my own views based on what I’ve experienced myself.

 

 

Link to post
WarriorWomanLV

Hi Miracle, how are you? I just wanted to thank you because your topic is helping me as i am going through the same issues. I was on 10mg lexapro for 12 months then began tapering to smaller doses for another 4 months. When i started lexapro, i experienced these 10 hour long panic attacks for the first time. I knew they were side effects of the AD because i never experienced them before. As my body began to stabilize, panic attacks decreased  and i was much happier. Therapy helped me too. I knew I was mentally healthy at that point so that's why i decided to quit lexapro. It took me 4 months to a slow taper as i mentioned. For 6 weeks, i had minor withdrawal symptoms. I would bloat too but over the counter gas-× helped me. I also would get extremely moody 10 days before period. I thought i successfully weaned lexapro with minimal symptoms. Then, 6 weeks after my last lexapro dose, the panic attacks began. Just as you describe them, i feel as though I'm dying. I'm just so scared. I wonder why my withdrawal symptoms didnt show up until month and a half later. Also, I'm sad to read that you were only taking a low dose for 8 months, but you're still experiencing these symptoms after 5 months. Does it get better and better though? Because i want to go back to work and these panic attacks are so scary i dont want it to happen while I'm at work. I hope to hear from you or anyone who knows what to do. 

Prozac (?mg)

- March 6, 2017. took it for 6 days and on day 7 had an adverse reaction. I believe it was serotonin syndrome.

Lexapro (Escitalopram) 10mg

-March 15 , 2017: first dose of Lexapro and stabilized within 3 weeks.

-April 19, 2018:  began to taper 1 yr from first dose

- style of tapering: 10 mg to 5mg (2 months). 5mg to 2.5mg (2-3 weeks) 2.5mg to 1.25mg (2 weeks). 1.25mg every other day (2 weeks).

- August 19, 2018: 0mg

- felt fine for weeks after 0mg. Had minor panic attacks if I didn't eat every 4 hrs. otherwise felt fine. 
- Mid September: had teeth extractions done, given antibiotics (ammox) and had severe rash reaction to it, was then given a steroid shot to alleviate the rash. This is when things started to go downhill. 

- October 4, 2018: intense withdrawal symptoms started 6 weeks after 0 mg.  

- October 13, 2018: reinstated using the oral solution ( .20mg)/ 10.17.18: .30mg/ 12.8.18: .29mg/12.31.18: .28mg

Link to post
On 10/5/2018 at 2:19 PM, Carmie said:

 

Glad you’re a little better today Miracle, 

 

It is great when we get some nice windows inbetween the waves. 

 

No such thing as a miracle when going through withdrawals, though we can lessen the symptoms a little if we go slow n hold longer. We will get there in the end though!

 

You’ve been a year drug free now, every month is a month closer to being finally healed. 

 

Take care💚

Thanks Carmie....im also happy you feel better today.....and everyday. Hugs.

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post
On 10/6/2018 at 4:54 AM, WarriorWomanLV said:

Hi Miracle, how are you? I just wanted to thank you because your topic is helping me as i am going through the same issues. I was on 10mg lexapro for 12 months then began tapering to smaller doses for another 4 months. When i started lexapro, i experienced these 10 hour long panic attacks for the first time. I knew they were side effects of the AD because i never experienced them before. As my body began to stabilize, panic attacks decreased  and i was much happier. Therapy helped me too. I knew I was mentally healthy at that point so that's why i decided to quit lexapro. It took me 4 months to a slow taper as i mentioned. For 6 weeks, i had minor withdrawal symptoms. I would bloat too but over the counter gas-× helped me. I also would get extremely moody 10 days before period. I thought i successfully weaned lexapro with minimal symptoms. Then, 6 weeks after my last lexapro dose, the panic attacks began. Just as you describe them, i feel as though I'm dying. I'm just so scared. I wonder why my withdrawal symptoms didnt show up until month and a half later. Also, I'm sad to read that you were only taking a low dose for 8 months, but you're still experiencing these symptoms after 5 months. Does it get better and better though? Because i want to go back to work and these panic attacks are so scary i dont want it to happen while I'm at work. I hope to hear from you or anyone who knows what to do. 

Hi WarriorWomenLV, Im Fine...Thanks for you come into my thread. I will going into your thread to share mine experience. You will get better .....just matter of time and positive attidue. Take care and hugs from me.🤗

 

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post
  • Moderator Emeritus
7 hours ago, Miracle123 said:

Hi WarriorWomenLV, Im Fine...Thanks for you come into my thread. I will going into your thread to share mine experience. You will get better .....just matter of time and positive attidue. Take care and hugs from me.🤗

 

 

Hi Miracle, 

 

Glad to hear you’re doing fine. Keep on sharing that beautiful sunshine of yours☀️☀️☀️

Been on antipsychotics, benzos, antidepressants and painkillers for chronic pain. 

Been cold turkeyed and put on and off all sorts of things. Was suicidal n ended up in a psych ward because I had akathisia from withdrawals. Can’t remember what I was put on but when I was released was in the same predicament with severe akathisia n was suicidal again.

Back to the ward and was given different meds. Tapered off one and have been trying to taper off Seroquel since. It’s been many, many years of tapering so far.

I’ve  tapered from 300mg of Seroquel to 7.5mg./ March 10 2019=7.25mg / 17th of April=7 mg / June 5th=6.75mg/ July 14th=6.50mg/ August 28=6.25mg/ 10th of Oct= 6.20mg/ October 21=6mg/ December 16=5.80mg/.   January 21 2020=5.60mg/April 2=5.40g/ May 29=5.20mg/ August 14= 5mg/ September 29=4.80mg

 

I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. These are my own views based on what I’ve experienced myself.

 

 

Link to post

 

16 minutes ago, Carmie said:

 

Hi Miracle, 

 

Glad to hear you’re doing fine. Keep on sharing that beautiful sunshine of yours☀️☀️☀️

Thanks Carmie, you are a sunshine and beautiful sunflower in this forum. 🌞Big big hugs.🤗

 

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post

Journal. Yesterday is my good window day. im feel not cortisol spike in the morning which is good and blessing. I can feel sunshine without have to wear my glasses. (normally im wear glasses due to light sensitivity)Feeling normal and great......Hope these positive healing keep coming.....

Today a bit waves.....but still manageble. I think its time my cycle wanna visit me. Its normal for me to feel bad during this time. Hope all here well in recovery and healing. Take care all.

 

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post

Hi miracle,

 

I'm glad you had a great day yesterday!

 

Too bad today is a bit different

 I have that all the time you know.....ohhh the suffering is over. This is what I will feel like the rest of my days an then....next day I feel blahh again.

 

Windows and wave pattern. I have had this pattern for all my life. Not only when coming off of citalopram. Some days are great but some are pretty nasty as well.

 

 

Hope you are going to have many more happy days. You are healing that's for sure!!

 

 

 

Cheers

Jozeff

 

- 2016 - Okt 2017 citalopram some months 15 mg some months 20 mg

- Nov 2017- Apr 2018 citalopram 25 mg

- April 2018 -  June 2018 citalopram 3 month TAPER too fast  from 25mg to 16.5 mg (0.1 mg per day decrease, felt horrible and crashed)

- June 2018 - Aug13th 2018 citalopram trying to stabilize at 16.5 mg for 5 weeks, felt absolutely awful.

- August 14th 2018 - April 29th 2019  citalopram 18 mg (1.5 mg updose). Try to stabilize.-

START TAPER 29 apr 2019 @ 18 mg,    29th Jun 16.4 mg / 19th aug 15.4 mg / 25th Aug 15.2 mg / 30th sep 14.0 mg / 4th dec 13.1 mg- 

2020 citalopram taper approx 1 % per week: 03rd Jan 12.75 mg / 28 Jan 12.29 mg / 18th Feb 11.83 mg, 25th Feb 11.68 mg hold../7th May 11.33 mg hold, 4th Aug 10.98 mg, 5th Dec 10.0 mg holding for a while.

 

 

Link to post

 

4 hours ago, jozeff said:

Hi miracle,

 

I'm glad you had a great day yesterday!

 

Too bad today is a bit different

 I have that all the time you know.....ohhh the suffering is over. This is what I will feel like the rest of my days an then....next day I feel blahh again.

 

Windows and wave pattern. I have had this pattern for all my life. Not only when coming off of citalopram. Some days are great but some are pretty nasty as well.

 

 

Hope you are going to have many more happy days. You are healing that's for sure!!

 

 

 

Cheers

Jozeff

 

Hi Jozeff, Thanks for visiting into my thread with the encourage words. Im very much appreciated it. YES, exactly same feeling better for temporary then hit again with waves. i have to acceptance everything but healing is slightly improving. Im wishing your tapering process will be smooth and better without too much trouble. You are doing the right way for slow tapering.Hang in there. You will reach your goal one day too. Take care.

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post
  • Moderator Emeritus
18 hours ago, Miracle123 said:

Journal. Yesterday is my good window day. im feel not cortisol spike in the morning which is good and blessing. I can feel sunshine without have to wear my glasses. (normally im wear glasses due to light sensitivity)Feeling normal and great......Hope these positive healing keep coming.....

Today a bit waves.....but still manageble. I think its time my cycle wanna visit me. Its normal for me to feel bad during this time. Hope all here well in recovery and healing. Take care all.

 

 

Hi Miracle, 

 

Im glad you had a good window. You sound like you’re doing really well which has brightened my day. Glad your waves are manageable and I hope you get many more big windows. Oh, the back and forth of waves and windows. Good one minute n bad the next. 

 

All the windows you are getting though show that you are healing, you will get there one day at a time. 

 

Sending hugs🤗

Been on antipsychotics, benzos, antidepressants and painkillers for chronic pain. 

Been cold turkeyed and put on and off all sorts of things. Was suicidal n ended up in a psych ward because I had akathisia from withdrawals. Can’t remember what I was put on but when I was released was in the same predicament with severe akathisia n was suicidal again.

Back to the ward and was given different meds. Tapered off one and have been trying to taper off Seroquel since. It’s been many, many years of tapering so far.

I’ve  tapered from 300mg of Seroquel to 7.5mg./ March 10 2019=7.25mg / 17th of April=7 mg / June 5th=6.75mg/ July 14th=6.50mg/ August 28=6.25mg/ 10th of Oct= 6.20mg/ October 21=6mg/ December 16=5.80mg/.   January 21 2020=5.60mg/April 2=5.40g/ May 29=5.20mg/ August 14= 5mg/ September 29=4.80mg

 

I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. These are my own views based on what I’ve experienced myself.

 

 

Link to post
6 hours ago, Carmie said:

 

Hi Miracle, 

 

Im glad you had a good window. You sound like you’re doing really well which has brightened my day. Glad your waves are manageable and I hope you get many more big windows. Oh, the back and forth of waves and windows. Good one minute n bad the next. 

 

All the windows you are getting though show that you are healing, you will get there one day at a time. 

 

Sending hugs🤗

Thanks Carmie for your caring and support words. I also hope we both can  get through the waves and jump into another good recovery. Waiting for another shoe drop. Hope today is your sunshine day. Take care and hugs.🤗

 

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post
  • Moderator

Hi @Miracle123, hope you're still doing okay. Thanks for being so caring, you're awesome. When you say cycle do you mean menstruation cycle? If so I'm with you on that, it's the worst times for me too. Feels like a setback everytime but luckily it goes back to where it was after the period, for me at least.

 

Hugs to you!

2011-2015: Escitalopram (Cipralex) 20 mg, Voxra 300 mg (quit Voxra in late 2015, no issues)

2016: Started tapering Escitalopram 5 mg at a time, every fourth week

July 24th, 2016: Escitalopram 5 mg

April 2nd, 2017: Quit last dosage (WD worsened a lot)

Ca 6 last months of 2017: Taking Diazepam 15-25 mg irregularly, less than once a month

Ca Dec 2017: Out of Diazepam, i.e free from all prescribed drugs

Now: Still drug free

Supplements: Irregular intake of Omega-3, magnesium, vitamin D.

Link to post
  • Moderator Emeritus
On 10/10/2018 at 3:28 PM, Miracle123 said:

Thanks Carmie for your caring and support words. I also hope we both can  get through the waves and jump into another good recovery. Waiting for another shoe drop. Hope today is your sunshine day. Take care and hugs.🤗

 

 

Hi Miracle, 

 

Yes, we need to keep looking forward to those windows. They always come.

 

I hope you had a happy day💚

Been on antipsychotics, benzos, antidepressants and painkillers for chronic pain. 

Been cold turkeyed and put on and off all sorts of things. Was suicidal n ended up in a psych ward because I had akathisia from withdrawals. Can’t remember what I was put on but when I was released was in the same predicament with severe akathisia n was suicidal again.

Back to the ward and was given different meds. Tapered off one and have been trying to taper off Seroquel since. It’s been many, many years of tapering so far.

I’ve  tapered from 300mg of Seroquel to 7.5mg./ March 10 2019=7.25mg / 17th of April=7 mg / June 5th=6.75mg/ July 14th=6.50mg/ August 28=6.25mg/ 10th of Oct= 6.20mg/ October 21=6mg/ December 16=5.80mg/.   January 21 2020=5.60mg/April 2=5.40g/ May 29=5.20mg/ August 14= 5mg/ September 29=4.80mg

 

I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. These are my own views based on what I’ve experienced myself.

 

 

Link to post
8 hours ago, Sunnyday said:

Hi @Miracle123, hope you're still doing okay. Thanks for being so caring, you're awesome. When you say cycle do you mean menstruation cycle? If so I'm with you on that, it's the worst times for me too. Feels like a setback everytime but luckily it goes back to where it was after the period, for me at least.

 

Hugs to you!

Yes..my dear friend....its menstrual cycle....wanna to crying out😭today is my first day....i hate it...really uncomfortable. im agreed every month like a setback and a bit worse during this time. Still can handle. 

Thinking of you ......but im happy you respond to me. Hope everything goes well and better to you. Take care and hugs.🤗

 

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post
  • Moderator
On 10/12/2018 at 8:48 AM, Miracle123 said:

Yes..my dear friend....its menstrual cycle....wanna to crying out😭today is my first day....i hate it...really uncomfortable. im agreed every month like a setback and a bit worse during this time. Still can handle. 

Thinking of you ......but im happy you respond to me. Hope everything goes well and better to you. Take care and hugs.🤗

 

So sorry to hear that, hopefully it won't last too long for you this time. Maybe you can prepare some distractions if possible. And thank you, I'm doing very decent today mostly.

You take care too. Time feels slower when we don't feel well but you will get through it. Hugs.

2011-2015: Escitalopram (Cipralex) 20 mg, Voxra 300 mg (quit Voxra in late 2015, no issues)

2016: Started tapering Escitalopram 5 mg at a time, every fourth week

July 24th, 2016: Escitalopram 5 mg

April 2nd, 2017: Quit last dosage (WD worsened a lot)

Ca 6 last months of 2017: Taking Diazepam 15-25 mg irregularly, less than once a month

Ca Dec 2017: Out of Diazepam, i.e free from all prescribed drugs

Now: Still drug free

Supplements: Irregular intake of Omega-3, magnesium, vitamin D.

Link to post
WarriorWomanLV
On 10/11/2018 at 11:48 PM, Miracle123 said:

Yes..my dear friend....its menstrual cycle....wanna to crying out😭today is my first day....i hate it...really uncomfortable. im agreed every month like a setback and a bit worse during this time. Still can handle. 

Thinking of you ......but im happy you respond to me. Hope everything goes well and better to you. Take care and hugs.🤗

 

Miracle, i hope you're doing better today. Sending you healing vibes! Stay strong! i look up to you for your strength and positive attitude. Hugs! 🤗

Prozac (?mg)

- March 6, 2017. took it for 6 days and on day 7 had an adverse reaction. I believe it was serotonin syndrome.

Lexapro (Escitalopram) 10mg

-March 15 , 2017: first dose of Lexapro and stabilized within 3 weeks.

-April 19, 2018:  began to taper 1 yr from first dose

- style of tapering: 10 mg to 5mg (2 months). 5mg to 2.5mg (2-3 weeks) 2.5mg to 1.25mg (2 weeks). 1.25mg every other day (2 weeks).

- August 19, 2018: 0mg

- felt fine for weeks after 0mg. Had minor panic attacks if I didn't eat every 4 hrs. otherwise felt fine. 
- Mid September: had teeth extractions done, given antibiotics (ammox) and had severe rash reaction to it, was then given a steroid shot to alleviate the rash. This is when things started to go downhill. 

- October 4, 2018: intense withdrawal symptoms started 6 weeks after 0 mg.  

- October 13, 2018: reinstated using the oral solution ( .20mg)/ 10.17.18: .30mg/ 12.8.18: .29mg/12.31.18: .28mg

Link to post
13 hours ago, Sunnyday said:

So sorry to hear that, hopefully it won't last too long for you this time. Maybe you can prepare some distractions if possible. And thank you, I'm doing very decent today mostly.

You take care too. Time feels slower when we don't feel well but you will get through it. Hugs.

Yes.Time feels slower during sufering but i believe we will get through it. im happy you are doing better and well. Take care and hugs from me too....

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post
12 hours ago, WarriorWomanLV said:

Miracle, i hope you're doing better today. Sending you healing vibes! Stay strong! i look up to you for your strength and positive attitude. Hugs! 🤗

Hi Warrior, i also hope you can get through withdrawals during these difficult time. im know its not easy but you will recovery and healing when time passes. You are such a strong and well planning person....im believe you will get over this. Stay away negative though and keep yourself distraction. Hang in there. Sending you my big big hugs🤗

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi Miracle, 

 

How are you doing little ray of sunshine. I hope you’re feeling a little better. I’m still riding the waves but am in good spirits today. Hope your waves are a little better

 

Sending hugs🤗💚

Been on antipsychotics, benzos, antidepressants and painkillers for chronic pain. 

Been cold turkeyed and put on and off all sorts of things. Was suicidal n ended up in a psych ward because I had akathisia from withdrawals. Can’t remember what I was put on but when I was released was in the same predicament with severe akathisia n was suicidal again.

Back to the ward and was given different meds. Tapered off one and have been trying to taper off Seroquel since. It’s been many, many years of tapering so far.

I’ve  tapered from 300mg of Seroquel to 7.5mg./ March 10 2019=7.25mg / 17th of April=7 mg / June 5th=6.75mg/ July 14th=6.50mg/ August 28=6.25mg/ 10th of Oct= 6.20mg/ October 21=6mg/ December 16=5.80mg/.   January 21 2020=5.60mg/April 2=5.40g/ May 29=5.20mg/ August 14= 5mg/ September 29=4.80mg

 

I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. These are my own views based on what I’ve experienced myself.

 

 

Link to post
6 hours ago, Carmie said:

Hi Miracle, 

 

How are you doing little ray of sunshine. I hope you’re feeling a little better. I’m still riding the waves but am in good spirits today. Hope your waves are a little better

 

Sending hugs🤗💚

Thanks Carmie, You should be a little ray of hope here....always give us happiness and encourage words which means a lots to me. These few days im a bit not well and deals with waves.....but overall still ok and still floating with a lots distraction. 

Hope everything going to be fine and stable for you. Love and thinking of you too❤️🤗

 

 

 

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post

Quick updated. This few day after my menstrual cycle....im still dealing with waves and feeling a bit down,moody and very anger for nothing. So today just trying to keep distraction for doing some massage and cutting my long hair......its time to changed my hair style......😃( im always long hair)

Sometimes made some changes and give myselft pampering with new look😆also not a bad ideal too......Hope my wothdrawals will ease a bit very soon......Hope all here well and good.....Take care and thanks for reading.

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

 

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy