Miracle123

☼ Miracle123: Lexapro withdrawal

dj2010
1 hour ago, Miracle123 said:

A little update.....

Almost 19 mths off Lexapro and 20.5 mths off lorezapam.Overall im doing fine but still im in between waves and windows. My windows getting more longer and lasting for long.......sometimes i can get 1 whole weeks with good windows. Im still hit with waves but they are short and more managable. During pms im a bit nervous , bad feeling , akathasia and headache or dizzyness. 

Im noticed my stomach still got a bit problem until now. Sometimes like acid reflux but sometimes feeling like indigested food or bloating with a lots gas. But overall got slowly improvement and better. Head pressure and brain zap slowly gone now but when im took or eat something wrong ......my head preassure will hits again and gone lately.Mostly withdrawals hits last time already dismiss but some will coming back weak when im feeling stress or eat wrongly. Im trying eat anything now except wine and coffee. Im always keep track for some food im couldnt took. 

Still into healing road and hope i will get more recovery. Wishing everyone in this forum good in healing and recovery too. Take care.

Thanks for reading.......

Fantastic update miracle, you are handling withdrawal very well, your healing will continue and the waves will eventually disappear 

keep it up

Carmie
13 hours ago, Miracle123 said:

Thanks Carmie,

Hope everything will be fine and well for you. All the best in your recovery and healing....Take care and a lots hugs from me ❤️

Thanks for the update Miracle, 

It’s lovely to read how you continue to improve. All those really long windows sound marvellous.

Sending hugs back to you.🤗

Miracle123
16 hours ago, dj2010 said:

Fantastic update miracle, you are handling withdrawal very well, your healing will continue and the waves will eventually disappear 

keep it up

Thanks DJ,

Im hope you also get back to your own life with a lots of joyful and happiness.

You,re an inspiration.Thanks.❤️🤗

Miracle123
10 hours ago, Carmie said:

Thanks for the update Miracle, 

It’s lovely to read how you continue to improve. All those really long windows sound marvellous.

Sending hugs back to you.🤗

Thanks Carmie for everything and always give me hope and a lots of warm support. Im really appreciated it. Hope all well wishes same goes to you too. A lots love and hugs from me....❤️🤗

Carmie
On 4/12/2019 at 5:10 PM, Miracle123 said:

Thanks Carmie for everything and always give me hope and a lots of warm support. Im really appreciated it. Hope all well wishes same goes to you too. A lots love and hugs from me....❤️🤗

Hi Miracle, 

Thanks for the hugs. I’m so happy that you’re now living a life without too much affect from withdrawals. Here’s to continuing to improve. 💚

Sunnyday

Hi @Miracle123. You seem like you have good control of the situation and like you're very aware of the cause of your symptoms when they appear. The longer windows are so great and uplifting to hear about.

Very happy for you. Many hugs and take care.

Carmie

Hi Miracle, 

I’ve been thinking of you. You seem to be doing so well, I look forward to reading your success story one day. 

Sending hugs🤗

Miracle123
On 6/28/2019 at 3:01 PM, Carmie said:

Hi Miracle, 

I’ve been thinking of you. You seem to be doing so well, I look forward to reading your success story one day. 

Sending hugs🤗

Thanks so much carmie,

Overall im doing well and almost 80% healing. Sometimes im still hit by some waves but all managable and dismiss quickly. My waves nothing harm me anymore. Im no longer get depression and nervous which im feel huge improvement after 18 mths off all drugs. Im hope i will be more better when mark 2 yrs. Will give u update later. 

Im thinking of you too. Miss your sweet message 😍. Hope too im can write my own success story one day (need to prepare to write long essay). Take care and sending my hugs.❤️