Jump to content
Miracle123

Miracle123: Lexapro withdrawal

Recommended Posts

Carmie
On 7/24/2018 at 3:12 PM, Miracle123 said:

Updated. 10th months off of lexapro and 11.5th months off of lorazepam. Still dealing in between windows and waves. i always feel like my brain been repeating knock knock feeling come with electrical shock.Overall nothing to comment because no different in previous months. The only i noticed is every months withdrawals a bit different

from early withdrawals come until now. For me some early withdrawals disappear, come back with less intenses ......THIS KEEP REAPETING ....some even got new withdrawals to chill in....This is really slow process and not easy to get off AD. Need very strong effort and strong mind to keep fighting.Hope all well here. Thanks for reading.

 

.

 

Hi Miracle, 

 

It certainly is a long process, isn’t it? 

 

Im glad some of the withdrawals are coming back with less intensity. Yes, we certainly need to be strong through this process. We just have to keep riding out the symptoms. 

 

Your brain is healing though, because as you said some of the symptoms have lessened. It just takes a really long time, doesn’t it?

 

I hope you have lots of things to distract yourself when the waves are bad. 

 

Sending hugs🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Miracle123

Hi Carmie, Yup, for me this is really long long process to healing even though i just for short term usage. Myself sometimes really not believe i need to get through such a crazy and horible withdrawals. This is fate and i hope i can get strong enough to keep fighting without turning back anymore.

Thanks you for coming into my thread and you are really kind and like a sunflower in this forum to give us shinning of happiness. Hope you also well and sending my hugs to you too.

Share this post


Link to post
Sunnyday
On 7/24/2018 at 7:12 AM, Miracle123 said:

Updated. 10th months off of lexapro and 11.5th months off of lorazepam. Still dealing in between windows and waves. i always feel like my brain been repeating knock knock feeling come with electrical shock.Overall nothing to comment because no different in previous months. The only i noticed is every months withdrawals a bit different

from early withdrawals come until now. For me some early withdrawals disappear, come back with less intenses ......THIS KEEP REAPETING ....some even got new withdrawals to chill in....This is really slow process and not easy to get off AD. Need very strong effort and strong mind to keep fighting.Hope all well here. Thanks for reading.

 

.

Hope it's manageable for you Miracle, and yes I've noticed as well that new feelings and symptoms seems to pop up even though a long time has passed. It's a strange experience. Like you said in your latest post it's hard to believe sometimes. Hope you have had some nice windows recently, take care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Miracle123

 

1 hour ago, Sunnyday said:

Hope it's manageable for you Miracle, and yes I've noticed as well that new feelings and symptoms seems to pop up even though a long time has passed. It's a strange experience. Like you said in your latest post it's hard to believe sometimes. Hope you have had some nice windows recently, take care. 

Thanks Sunnyday, How are you recently? I hope your problem will all settled without too much trouble and your life will be more happy and meaningful. Hope you well in your healing.Hugs and take care.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Sunnyday
9 hours ago, Miracle123 said:

 

Thanks Sunnyday, How are you recently? I hope your problem will all settled without too much trouble and your life will be more happy and meaningful. Hope you well in your healing.Hugs and take care.

 

 

 

I've been a lot better this last week, but it tends to go up and down a lot. Thanks for the concern. Hoping for the same for you! Hugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Miracle123

Hi All, Just quick update......I suffer from insomnia about 1 over weeks with little sleep almost 2 to 4 hours per night .....with walking 2 times wihout get back to sleep anymore. Maybe this is my fault for trying and error for some supplement like ashwagadha 1.5mg for 4 days. This is caused of triggering my withdrawals or feeling like a setback withdrawal. Even though i could get back to sleep but i feel energetic and not tired. So i trying to see traditional chinese medicine to get some relief.  The chinese pysician prescrib me 5 days medicine for twice daily.......i started at 2 days for 4 pack...feeling tembling and inner shakiness, come with heart papitation.....feeling unwell....but i had forced myself to finish all one course at least to see result.Unexpected i feeling almost like myself at day 4 for this course. After finish whole medicine i can get back to sleep without walking up for 3 days without help of melatonin or antihistamine. Its a good sign for me at least i feel alots better with mild withdrawal which is managable. Today i go back to see my pysician for another course medicine to see better result.But of course i dont recomended it to everyone here as individual is different due to their sensitivity. Just for your reference if this could help mobs here. i believe traditional chinese medicine is recorded thousand years ago for their effectiveness to cure some illness which others couldnt do that.Take care all. Thanks for reading too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Sunnyday
1 hour ago, Miracle123 said:

Hi All, Just quick update......I suffer from insomnia about 1 over weeks with little sleep almost 2 to 4 hours per night .....with walking 2 times wihout get back to sleep anymore. Maybe this is my fault for trying and error for some supplement like ashwagadha 1.5mg for 4 days. This is caused of triggering my withdrawals or feeling like a setback withdrawal. Even though i could get back to sleep but i feel energetic and not tired. So i trying to see traditional chinese medicine to get some relief.  The chinese pysician prescrib me 5 days medicine for twice daily.......i started at 2 days for 4 pack...feeling tembling and inner shakiness, come with heart papitation.....feeling unwell....but i had forced myself to finish all one course at least to see result.Unexpected i feeling almost like myself at day 4 for this course. After finish whole medicine i can get back to sleep without walking up for 3 days without help of melatonin or antihistamine. Its a good sign for me at least i feel alots better with mild withdrawal which is managable. Today i go back to see my pysician for another course medicine to see better result.But of course i dont recomended it to everyone here as individual is different due to their sensitivity. Just for your reference if this could help mobs here. i believe traditional chinese medicine is recorded thousand years ago for their effectiveness to cure some illness which others couldnt do that.Take care all. Thanks for reading too.

 

Good to hear you got some relief from something Miracle, hopefully people see it as an alternative if they are willing to try something. I was thinking of trying ashwagandha as well but all these supplements and natural medicine is not very cheap in the long run. Need to think about it for a bit longer. It's nice to hear it helped someone though. Take care! 

Share this post


Link to post
Gridley

Everyone is different, but I had a paradoxical reaction to Ashwaganda--it made me agitated and anxious.  The only supplements that SA recommends are magnesium and omega fish oil. Try these at a low dose to start and one at a time.  I have had good success with magnesium glycinate.

Share this post


Link to post
Miracle123
19 hours ago, Sunnyday said:

Good to hear you got some relief from something Miracle, hopefully people see it as an alternative if they are willing to try something. I was thinking of trying ashwagandha as well but all these supplements and natural medicine is not very cheap in the long run. Need to think about it for a bit longer. It's nice to hear it helped someone though. Take care! 

Hi Sunnyday, you are right...those all supplements really not cheap in long run can caused thousand of dollar.But please beware if you think of ashwagandha. For me ashwagandha really trigger my withdrawal like im in the early stage of withdrawal. i hope you can tolerate it because when i took it.... i feel more calming but made me more tembling and inner shaking. Better try at low doses to see how your body reaction. I hope you still better , well and improving in your healing journey. Hugs from me my dear friend🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Miracle123
12 hours ago, Gridley said:

Everyone is different, but I had a paradoxical reaction to Ashwaganda--it made me agitated and anxious.  The only supplements that SA recommends are magnesium and omega fish oil. Try these at a low dose to start and one at a time.  I have had good success with magnesium glycinate.

Thanks for your advice Gridley, im agreed. I got bad reaction to ashwaganda too but unfortunately i could not tolerate magnesium citrate made me more anxious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Carmie

 

On 7/27/2018 at 3:53 PM, Miracle123 said:

Hi Carmie, Yup, for me this is really long long process to healing even though i just for short term usage. Myself sometimes really not believe i need to get through such a crazy and horible withdrawals. This is fate and i hope i can get strong enough to keep fighting without turning back anymore.

Thanks you for coming into my thread and you are really kind and like a sunflower in this forum to give us shinning of happiness. Hope you also well and sending my hugs to you too.

 

Hi Miracle, 

 

Yes it certainly is amazing that even those that have only been on meds for a short time can suffer just as much as those that have been on them for ages. It can definitely feel like we will never get through this, but everybody does eventually. Even if it takes a really long time, we will get there in the end. 

 

Im really glad you’re sleeping again, by the way

 

Hang in there💚

Share this post


Link to post
Miracle123

 

8 hours ago, Carmie said:

 

 

Hi Miracle, 

 

Yes it certainly is amazing that even those that have only been on meds for a short time can suffer just as much as those that have been on them for ages. It can definitely feel like we will never get through this, but everybody does eventually. Even if it takes a really long time, we will get there in the end. 

 

Im really glad you’re sleeping again, by the way

 

Hang in there💚

Thanks Carmie for stoping by....im really appreciated and hope you getting better, well in your healing and recovery. Take care. Sending my hugs to you. 🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Carmie
58 minutes ago, Miracle123 said:

 

Thanks Carmie for stoping by....im really appreciated and hope you getting better, well in your healing and recovery. Take care. Sending my hugs to you. 🤗

 

Hi Miracle, 

 

Thanks so much for dropping by on my thread. You are a sunflower too. I love the analogy of sunflowers as I think they are the most amazing flowers.

 

I am a major photoholic n one of these days I hope to take photos of one of my friends amidst the sunflowers. 

 

I wish you all the best🌻🌻🌻🌻

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Miracle123
22 hours ago, Carmie said:

 

Hi Miracle, 

 

Thanks so much for dropping by on my thread. You are a sunflower too. I love the analogy of sunflowers as I think they are the most amazing flowers.

 

I am a major photoholic n one of these days I hope to take photos of one of my friends amidst the sunflowers. 

 

I wish you all the best🌻🌻🌻🌻

 

 

 

 

You always welcome Carmie, i remember my mum told me sunflower is a symbol of energetic, cheerful and like a sunshines bring a lots of happiness like you. You are so kindness and caring.Hope you well today. 🌻Hugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Carmie

Hi Miracle, 

 

Thanks for dropping by on my thread. Just wanted to check in and see how you’re doing💚

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Miracle123
8 hours ago, Carmie said:

Hi Miracle, 

 

Thanks for dropping by on my thread. Just wanted to check in and see how you’re doing💚

 

 

Thanks Carmie for dropping by on my thread. Still no different and mostly same for past previous months. Everyday still dealing the same in between windows and waves. If the day i got good window for only few hours this is really a blessing for me. 

Maybe is already part of my life. im already used to it and acceptance for everything. Thats why i can done my job without too much trouble. Im really so much enjoyed reading into your thread about your holiday and positive lifestyle. Take care and hugs from me.😘

 

Share this post


Link to post
Miracle123

Updated. Hi All, 

Im already off lorazepam over 1 year mark and 11 month of lexapro. If compared to last few months ago i really got a bit improvement and better. I already took chineses medicine for 3 course ( 1 course of medicine for 8 days). At started i feel really better,normal and even more calming but when hit at third course i started feel a bit weird and allergy reaction (itching feeling). Still continous until my menstrual cycle coming....i feel something wrong....my cycle lasted over 12 days luckily now over already......i immediately stop the medicine. Maybe this medicine mess up my nervous system.....i feel a bit weird, heart pounding sometimes but less than 10 minutes(few times per day), headache, numbness or heavy feeling especially left face and throat area, sometimes still got choking sensation (gone some while now come back),hot flushes feeling , short of breathness, chills at night, jaw tension, head pressure, itching feeling especially leg area......i think so far is my current withdrawals. This is my mistake for trying something new to get relief.......at least my body still in the process of healing .....thats was good to me.i  will coming in  update next month because is my 1st year mark of lexapro. Thanks for reading. Take care All.

Share this post


Link to post
Sunnyday

Hi Miracle. So good to hear there is some real improvement. What medicine are you referring to, the ashwagandha? Hope your physical symptoms will calm down soon. It's understandable we want to try new things to get relief, even though it can easily go wrong it seems. Maybe if you feel prepared for it later on and you think it's helpful you can try it in smaller doses (?). Take care, hugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Carmie

Hi Miracle, 

 

I’m glad you’re noticing improvements. That makes me very happy. 

 

Sorry to hear about your reaction to Chinese medicine. I won’t be trying any supplements other than magnesium n fish oil, though I’m not on them yet. I must get around one day to starting them. I can see why this site doesn’t recommend a lot of supplements as a lot of people end up having problems with them. 

 

I do want to go back to acupuncture too again. 

 

Again, I’m really glad to hear you are seeing some improvements.

 

Sending hugs🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Miracle123
2 hours ago, Sunnyday said:

Hi Miracle. So good to hear there is some real improvement. What medicine are you referring to, the ashwagandha? Hope your physical symptoms will calm down soon. It's understandable we want to try new things to get relief, even though it can easily go wrong it seems. Maybe if you feel prepared for it later on and you think it's helpful you can try it in smaller doses (?). Take care, hugs.

Hi Sunnyday, How are you my friend? im trying chineses medicine (all is plants based chinese herbs used for medicine purposed) for about 3 weeks. At started it help a bit with calming effect but over time flies i feel something wrong with my nerveous system messing up ......im feel like my whole body agitation and inner shakingness. My body is telling me its time to stop it and i feeling uncomfortable for some time now only stable.

You are right, wanna try for new product better at lower dose first. i hope you well and fine too. Take care and hugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Miracle123
1 hour ago, Carmie said:

Hi Miracle, 

 

I’m glad you’re noticing improvements. That makes me very happy. 

 

Sorry to hear about your reaction to Chinese medicine. I won’t be trying any supplements other than magnesium n fish oil, though I’m not on them yet. I must get around one day to starting them. I can see why this site doesn’t recommend a lot of supplements as a lot of people end up having problems with them. 

 

I do want to go back to acupuncture too again. 

 

Again, I’m really glad to hear you are seeing some improvements.

 

Sending hugs🤗

Hi Carmie,  Thats why i ended a bit uncomfortable for a while. Now at im stable and better.....thats was great at least you havent take any supplements , you can get through all withdrawals without too much trouble. For me fish oil should be ok but magnesium made me more anxious and weird feeling. If you wanna to take supplements please trying small dose to see result first. Thank you carmie....i hope you going smooth in your next tapering too. Hugs from me too.🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Carmie

Hi @Miracle123

 

That’s good that you’re more stable now since taking those herbs. Please be careful in the future about any supplements.

 

Yes, when I eventually get around to getting fish oils n magnesium I will start one at a time n in small doses. We are all so different, some people, like yourself, couldn’t tolerate magnesium. It’s all trial n error. 

 

Take care💚

Share this post


Link to post
Sunnyday
On 8/27/2018 at 5:52 AM, Miracle123 said:

Hi Sunnyday, How are you my friend? im trying chineses medicine (all is plants based chinese herbs used for medicine purposed) for about 3 weeks. At started it help a bit with calming effect but over time flies i feel something wrong with my nerveous system messing up ......im feel like my whole body agitation and inner shakingness. My body is telling me its time to stop it and i feeling uncomfortable for some time now only stable.

You are right, wanna try for new product better at lower dose first. i hope you well and fine too. Take care and hugs.

I'm okay now, thanks. And yes I read about how you were feeling, sounded awful. Hope you're better now! Should always listen to the body, so that was probably smart of you to do. Hugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Miracle123
4 hours ago, Sunnyday said:

I'm okay now, thanks. And yes I read about how you were feeling, sounded awful. Hope you're better now! Should always listen to the body, so that was probably smart of you to do. Hugs.

Thanks Sunnyday for your concern. Good to hear you are okay now. Hope your mood and feeling better today. Hugs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Carmie

Hi Miracle, 

 

Thanks for dropping by my thread.

 

How are u doing? I hope that nothing else has caused your withdrawals to get worse. I’m glad you got off those Chinese herbs. We are so sensitive to everything in withdrawals, aren’t we? 

 

Wishing u a happy day☀️☀️☀️

Share this post


Link to post
Miracle123
7 hours ago, Carmie said:

Hi Miracle, 

 

Thanks for dropping by my thread.

 

How are u doing? I hope that nothing else has caused your withdrawals to get worse. I’m glad you got off those Chinese herbs. We are so sensitive to everything in withdrawals, aren’t we? 

 

Wishing u a happy day☀️☀️☀️

Hi Carmie,  Thanks for your caring and im very much appreciated it. Im fine. Actually these few days a bit busy with outing activity. 31st August every year is my country National day and this year is 61 anniversary years. Mostly every year almost will do the same so for this year  got a lots of activity and events like a concert in open space, parade and dancing as well especially at the eve night. So i going outside with all my family members for dinner and have a walk at the shopping parade area to waiting for count down. Its a happy memories with all peoples gathering together with a lots of smiling face even we are all different races and religious. Im so happy and enjoyed watching the show so much. 

After these events...😁is my birthday month.....September (actually first of september of every year is my birthday). Having a great western dinner with my family. Have some juice drink (couldnt take wine quite some time) but im so happy enjoyed these unforgetable moment.For me having good quality time with family is more meaningful than any present.........we always busy with work seldom spend our time with family especially older family member. I love to visit my mum more frequently if im free (my dad passed away few years ago) and give more caring and love to her thats why i sometimes will fetch her to stay with me. Hope not to bored you , Carmie.

I will visit into your thread too to see how your progress. Hope everything will be smooth and better in your next tapering. Love and sending my hugs for you.😘🤗

 

Share this post


Link to post
Carmie

Hi @Miracle123

 

Just wanted to say I was glad to hear you’re doing fine. 

 

Sending hugs🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Miracle123

Hi Carmie, Thanks for asking. Doing much better now and still dealing in between windows and waves. Its normal and a routine life for me. Hope today is your sunny day for you.🌞 Take care and hugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Miracle123

Quick Updated. Today is my awesome good day. Feeling so good to be normal and window for whole day for the first time. im having such a calming,peaceful and happy feeling. Everyday im facing in between window and waves was already a routine life for me. Really hope this will be forever but its too early to judge anything yet. Its a good sign improvement of healing. To be positive, distraction and stay relax is my way im doing now. im love to burn my time for movie or series drama. Listening to music and doing my flavourite to keep distraction....distraction...about withdrawals. Hope you all doing fine and well. Thanks for reading.🌞

 

Share this post


Link to post
Lloyd

Great to hear you had a good day! Hope it continues!!

Share this post


Link to post
Miracle123
14 hours ago, Lloyd said:

Great to hear you had a good day! Hope it continues!!

Hi, Lloyd, Thanks for coming into my thread. Same to you too. Hope you are doing well.Take care.

Share this post


Link to post
Carmie
On 9/5/2018 at 12:29 PM, Miracle123 said:

Hi Carmie, Thanks for asking. Doing much better now and still dealing in between windows and waves. Its normal and a routine life for me. Hope today is your sunny day for you.🌞 Take care and hugs.

 

On 9/8/2018 at 11:30 PM, Miracle123 said:

Quick Updated. Today is my awesome good day. Feeling so good to be normal and window for whole day for the first time. im having such a calming,peaceful and happy feeling. Everyday im facing in between window and waves was already a routine life for me. Really hope this will be forever but its too early to judge anything yet. Its a good sign improvement of healing. To be positive, distraction and stay relax is my way im doing now. im love to burn my time for movie or series drama. Listening to music and doing my flavourite to keep distraction....distraction...about withdrawals. Hope you all doing fine and well. Thanks for reading.🌞

 

 

Hi Miracle, 

 

I was so happy to read you were having a window on Saturday, I hope that you get many more of those, you will. When we get windows it helps us realise that we are healing, even though it may seem extremely slow. There is forward movement.

 

Yes, the windows and waves in our lives certainly feel routine, they come to be our normal. 

 

You have a good attitude, yes distractions are the way to go. I’ve got so many distractions I can use. Glad you’ve found lots yourself. There really is an endless list of things we can do to distract ourselves.

 

Here’s to taking a day at a time and an hour at a time, 

 

Sending hugs🤗

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Miracle123

Hi Carmie, Thanks. We all also learn everyday to cope and handle our life and withdrawals. Windows and Waves comes everyday up and down, just a matter of time when they getting less frequency and magnitude. Believe when time pass we all will get there and reach our same goal. Hugs 🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Carmie
On 9/10/2018 at 7:36 PM, Miracle123 said:

Hi Carmie, Thanks. We all also learn everyday to cope and handle our life and withdrawals. Windows and Waves comes everyday up and down, just a matter of time when they getting less frequency and magnitude. Believe when time pass we all will get there and reach our same goal. Hugs 🤗

 

Hi Miracle, 

 

Just checking in to see how you’re doing. Hope you’ve been continuing to get some more windows. 

 

Sending sunshine your way☀️☀️☀️

Share this post


Link to post
Sunnyday

Hi @Miracle123, also curious how you are doing. Was so happy to read about your window. Those are very needed. 

 

Hugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Miracle123
On 9/13/2018 at 6:00 PM, Carmie said:

 

Hi Miracle, 

 

Just checking in to see how you’re doing. Hope you’ve been continuing to get some more windows. 

 

Sending sunshine your way☀️☀️☀️

HI Carmie, Thanks for asking. After better for 1 days .....come back waves again for these few days. Sometimes bad and good......up and down. Hope you well and got more windows too. Hugs...🤗

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.