Snowyowl16

Snowyowl16

Frogie

Just wanted to stop by and say hi and see how you were doing.

Hope well.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Snowyowl16

Hi Frogie, thanks for stopping by! I have stopped my taper for now and am holding at 10 my. I still have bad days. The nausea is still the worst of it. I was hoping it would settle down if I held. 

How are you doing?

Frogie
10 hours ago, Snowyowl16 said:

Hi Frogie, thanks for stopping by! I have stopped my taper for now and am holding at 10 my. I still have bad days. The nausea is still the worst of it. I was hoping it would settle down if I held. 

How are you doing?

I’m doing well, thanks for asking.

I’m sorry you are having nausea. That was the worse for me. I had it bad. I hope it lets up soon for you.

Probably a good idea to hold at 10mg for a while. That’s when my problems started. I was dumb though and cut my 20mg in 1/2 because I didn’t know how to taper. Once I got on the right track it went better.

Please keep me posted on how you are doing.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Snowyowl16

So happy for you Frogie.

I have been taking my dose at night to try to minimize daytime nausea and now am nauseous during the night. I had a very expensive GI work up that did now show a lot. My Dr has recommended I go lactose free for 2 weeks to see if I feel better but I am confident it is the celexa as the nausea starts within an hour or so of taking the dose. I know I have to start the taper again but dread it worrying I may feel even worse. 

You give me hope of a light at the end of this very long tunnel. 

Great to hear you are finally moving. Enjoy your new home!😄

Snowy