LostWaves: Few questions about Risperidone

LostWaves

If I decided to start tapering Risperidone, but I still had some Aripiprazole in my body, from before I switched drugs, is there a chance that I would experience Aripiprazole withdrawal symptoms?

I know you guys recommend to taper by the month here, but Aripiprazole can stay in the body for 35 days.

I don't mind if I have to experience some Risperidone withdrawal symptoms, but I'm worried about experiencing tachycardia (Aripiprazole withdrawal symptom). I know that there is always a risk in experiencing some withdrawal, but I absolutely do not want to risk tachycardia, and that's why I switched to Risperidone.

If anyone could help at all, I'd really appreciate it.

Risperidone, 10 MG-1 MG. Stopped at 1MG. Dec 2017-Mar 2018.

Had slight dyskinesia or dystonia 3 mo later.

Haldol injection, unknown dose. Early August 2018. 1 mo.

Risperidone 1MG two weeks Sept 2018.

Risperidone .5MG two weeks Sept 2018. No Withdrawal.

Ziprasidone 40 MG late Oct 2019. ~8 days. No withdrawal.

Paliperidone injection, unknown dose. Early January 2020. 1 mo. Mild sleeping withdrawal?

Risperidone 3-4MG Mar 2-9 2020. Intense insomnia withdrawal. Risperidone 4-3 MG Mar 27-31 2020.

Aripiprazole 10MG April 8-May 18 2020. Aripiprazole 7.5MG May 19 2020-May 26 2020.

Risperidone 1MG May 27 2020-Now.

Finasteride 1.25 MG, Minocycline 100MG

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LostWaves

• Altostrata

• Shep

• inextinguishableconfidence

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

We can't distinguish between aripiprazole and risperidone withdrawal symptoms. If you get any withdrawal symptoms, you're tapering too fast and destabilizing your nervous system.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• 9 months later...

I have gone to the hospital 7 times in total, and I finally understand what was going on. I never had any psychiatric issues. I read on the r/psychic forum of Reddit, that a shaman went to a psychiatric ward, and he noticed that many people were experiencing spiritual problems. Like occult stuff. A moderator on r/psychic started working with psychiatric patients and after a month, they said they observed that 20% of the patients were experiencing energy related issues (also occult). This same moderator also says simple Taoist exercises can do more for some people than years of medication. These exercises consist of clearing energy.

I strongly urge anyone who has has been diagnosed with Schizophrenia, or has had a Mild Psychotic Episode, to save up $2000, and consult a shaman.

Paliperidone injection, unknown dose. Early January 2020. 1 mo. Mild sleeping withdrawal?

Risperidone 3-4MG Mar 2-9 2020. Intense insomnia withdrawal. Risperidone 4-3 MG Mar 27-31 2020.

Aripiprazole 10MG April 8-May 18 2020. Aripiprazole 7.5MG May 19 2020-May 26 2020.

On 3/16/2021 at 10:12 PM, LostWaves said:

I have gone to the hospital 7 times in total, and I finally understand what was going on. I never had any psychiatric issues. I read on the r/psychic forum of Reddit, that a shaman went to a psychiatric ward, and he noticed that many people were experiencing spiritual problems. Like occult stuff. A moderator on r/psychic started working with psychiatric patients and after a month, they said they observed that 20% of the patients were experiencing energy related issues (also occult). This same moderator also says simple Taoist exercises can do more for some people than years of medication. These exercises consist of clearing energy.

I strongly urge anyone who has has been diagnosed with Schizophrenia, or has had a Mild Psychotic Episode, to save up $2000, and consult a shaman.

Definitely occult stuff going on with these psych drugs. Once read that brain medications are satanic.

Risperidone 2mg 2007-2013

Abilify 10mg 2013-2017

Multiple Rx's 2017-2019

Loxapine 100mg, trazadone 100mg, atomoxetine 40mg, lorazepam 1mg 2019 CT 2020

Loxapine slow taper to 0mg May 2022

No meds May-October 2022 and

January-August 2023 in Europe
Currently: 200mg clopixol biweekly

Working to reduce to 150 w/ doc 

2 minutes ago, inextinguishableconfidence said:

Definitely occult stuff going on with these psych drugs. Once read that brain medications are satanic.

I think you misunderstand. I do believe that the medicine companies are simply trying to make money, and that they don't truly care about the patient as much as they let you on to believe.

However, I also believe that mine, and many other people's psychotic symptoms are caused by the occult.

• Administrator

Some people do find that a spiritual practice helps them resolve their problems.

However, this site is not the place to discuss occult pursuits. Please take discussion of that to forums for that subject.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

On 3/19/2021 at 10:11 PM, LostWaves said:

I think you misunderstand. I do believe that the medicine companies are simply trying to make money, and that they don't truly care about the patient as much as they let you on to believe.

However, I also believe that mine, and many other people's psychotic symptoms are caused by the occult.

I actually met a Native American Shaman at my first job once, the same year I was prescribed a “baby-dose” of risperidone. He said I have native in my blood and that I will have a boy and a girl and a wife and a good job. So far 2/4 have happened. I am just waiting on the two kids now :) It was a small ritual that took place in order to lead to these conclusions. Then he gave me his card, which I kept for a while, but never had a reason to call or ask any more questions. Eventually, as with everything and everyone in my life after being on psychotropics, it “disappeared” “unintentionally”. I wish I still had it! All I remember are the colours of the medicine wheel on the business card.

Risperidone 2mg 2007-2013

Abilify 10mg 2013-2017

Multiple Rx's 2017-2019

Loxapine 100mg, trazadone 100mg, atomoxetine 40mg, lorazepam 1mg 2019 CT 2020

Loxapine slow taper to 0mg May 2022

No meds May-October 2022 and

January-August 2023 in Europe
Currently: 200mg clopixol biweekly

Working to reduce to 150 w/ doc