"Doesn't God care that we perish?"

We're helpless and we're so afraid

Jesus arose when they called Him

And said to them, "Where is your faith? "

Chorus :

You've prayed all night

You've held on with all of your might

Child your cries have awoken the Master

He knows your voice - Lift your hands up, it's time to rejoice, Child your cries have awoken the Master

Hits you without any warning

The storm of your life has begun

You're seeing no hope in the distance

You're frightened with nowhere to run

By now your vessel is filling

And you're thinking that you'll surely drown

You've cried out for help from the Saviour

And you know you can't give up now

(Chorus)

You're up there worried, He's fast asleep

Winds are so deadly, water's so deep

Try to be patient, He'll soon bring peace

One word from His voice, it all must cease

(Chorus)

I hope this is ok to post and I pray it helps someone.

Georgia

I'd love to hear this sung.

Jemima

Beautiful and comforting. Thank you for posting. :)

tezza

Thank you Georgia and Jemima, it seemed to fit good and it gave me hope. It's a beautiful song. "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen ". Frequently, I have to remind myself.

Earthworm

very beautiful song! thank you for sharing! that 2nd verse and the ending part are great.

tezza

I couldn't get the link to post but it's on You Tube: The Isaacs- Your Cries Have Awoken The Master

Ellen042

Beautiful. Thank you!

tezza

Ellen, thank you for posting the link. The song is beautiful by all artists I've heard. It just seems to describe how I (and others, I'm sure) felt when hit by the nightmare of WD.

Beautiful video....

Wildflower0214

Ellen, thank you for posting the link. The song is beautiful by all artists I've heard. It just seems to describe how I (and others, I'm sure) felt when hit by the nightmare of WD.

Beautiful video....

There have been so many times where I have felt like He wasn't listening. Like I was alone. This is the hardest thing to go through, because my mind is not right, and it has in ways hindered my ability to hear from God.

lionofJuda

God is not in the healing bussiness, I dont think so, he enjoys seeing you broke, sick with no family like me

He is really happy

Wildflower0214

God is not in the healing bussiness, I dont think so, he enjoys seeing you broke, sick with no family like me

He is really happy

I am sorry you are suffering. Most of us are. I don't believe God is enjoying any of this. But, I can see how it would seem like He is distant. I don't have all the answers. All I know, is that He is all I have, all I have ever had, and the only reason I am alive. That's all I know. I wish I could offer more.

There are so many of us here suffering. Maybe reading our threads will help you feel less alone.

SelmaLady

Luv2Knit

Meimeiquest

All of these people are Christians, I believe. And, they are hurting, or have suffered tremendously.

I get frustrated too. Its a tragic situation.

Jopro

So pleased I found this

. The master seems distant at present but at times ive felt His presence So strongly.

He,s undoubtedly saved my life through this ordeal and continues to be my rock when all else fails.

Thankyou Jesus.

Is there a spiritual section on Sa?

Wildflower0214

So pleased I found this

. The master seems distant at present but at times ive felt His presence So strongly.

He,s undoubtedly saved my life through this ordeal and continues to be my rock when all else fails.

Thankyou Jesus.

Is there a spiritual section on Sa?

Hey!

Yes, we have a couple of threads

"Let's pray for one another" is one and there are a couple of other ones under the "Finding Meaning" topic.

There are a couple of us here that share faith together, it really really helps me, and I hope it helps you!!

Meimeiquest has also posted some video sermons under the "Finding Meaning" topic. They are geared towards our situation. They may be something to check out!

:) Glad you found us!!

Jopro

Me too. I found this as I was looking at what other people were looking at. !!

I don't know why its important but I like to know where the other believers are. I know on PP a couple of them would just say a word of scripture to my cries for help and it was more than enough.   THANKYOU x x x  :)

Wildflower0214

Me too. I found this as I was looking at what other people were looking at. !!

I don't know why its important but I like to know where the other believers are. I know on PP a couple of them would just say a word of scripture to my cries for help and it was more than enough. THANKYOU x x x :)

You are welcome!!!! :) we are here, and there are a few of us. I'm glad it comforts you. It does me too.

luv2knit

There are several of us that pray for each other. I pray for everyone every day, and I'm pretty sure others do too. If I know the exact need, fine. Everyone here is suffering, though, and needs a touch from God!! I actually just discovered the "Let's Pray For One Another" thread yesterday, so now I will be checking in there frequently.

lionofjuda, I know it is difficult to keep your faith in the middle of all this. Satan knows it too. An occasional "Get thee behind me, satan" is very effective. Just keep on praising God!

One of my favorite songs is "Praise You In This Storm" by Casting Crowns.

lionofJuda

please pray for me and forgive me for my previous comments about God

He is not responsible of what happened to me

luv2knit

Absolutely! I will definitely pray for you. There is nothing to forgive. We are only human, and it is totally understandable under these circumstances. Try to keep your eyes on God. He will sustain you in this time of need, whereas the enemy will attempt to tear you down and pull you away from God.