"Doesn't God care that we perish?"

We're helpless and we're so afraid

Jesus arose when they called Him

And said to them, "Where is your faith? "

Chorus :

You've prayed all night

You've held on with all of your might

Child your cries have awoken the Master

He knows your voice - Lift your hands up, it's time to rejoice, Child your cries have awoken the Master

Hits you without any warning

The storm of your life has begun

You're seeing no hope in the distance

You're frightened with nowhere to run

By now your vessel is filling

And you're thinking that you'll surely drown

You've cried out for help from the Saviour

And you know you can't give up now

(Chorus)

You're up there worried, He's fast asleep

Winds are so deadly, water's so deep

Try to be patient, He'll soon bring peace

One word from His voice, it all must cease

(Chorus)

I hope this is ok to post and I pray it helps someone.

• Moderator Emeritus

Beautiful and comforting. Thank you for posting. :)

Psychotropic drug history: Pristiq 50 mg. (mid-September 2010 through February 2011), Remeron (mid-September 2010 through January 2011), Lexapro 10 mg. (mid-February 2011 through mid-December 2011), Lorazepam (Ativan) 1 mg. as needed mid-September 2010 through early March 2012

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1588-introducing-jemima/

Success Story: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/6263-success-jemima-survives-lexapro-and-dr-dickhead-too/

Please note that I am not a medical professional and my advice is based on personal experience, reading, and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers.

• 2 weeks later...

very beautiful song! thank you for sharing! that 2nd verse and the ending part are great.

-On SSRI since April 2006.
-December 2007: SSRI discontinuation and withdrawal start.
-February 2008: SSRI reinstatement... improvement, yet withdrawal symptoms remains to this day.
-Currently taking: 16mg Citalopram, 1mg Risperidone (for insomnia).
-Current issues: obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), social anxiety disorder (SAD), insomnia, exaggerated physical symptoms of anxiety, muscle fatigue, weight gain, high prolactin/low testosterone

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Beautiful. Thank you!

insomnia, anxiety, depression- since childhood

lyme disease, dysautonomia, chiari malformation- dx 4/1997

nortriptyline- 75mg since childhood

clonazepam- 3mg since 4/1997

trazodone-100mg since 4/2013, now tapering

rotating antibiotics and antimalarials for lyme disease

midodrine- 10mg for dysautonomia

repeated skull surgeries for chiari malformation

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Ellen, thank you for posting the link. The song is beautiful by all artists I've heard. It just seems to describe how I (and others, I'm sure) felt when hit by the nightmare of WD.

Beautiful video....

There have been so many times where I have felt like He wasn't listening. Like I was alone. This is the hardest thing to go through, because my mind is not right, and it has in ways hindered my ability to hear from God.

2005-Zoloft bad reaction.....2006-Lexepro......2012-Upped Lexepro.......2013-Upped Lexepro......2/2014- Attempted Taper Lexepro...2/2014- Updosed Lexepro.......3/2014-Ativan.....5/2014- CT switch from Lexpro to Effexor.....

5/2014-7/2014-Tapered Ativan from 1mg to .25mg.....6/2014-Bad reaction to Effexor........7/2014- Rapid taper Effexor every other day......7/5/2014- Off Effexor.......7/2014-12/2014 - Ativan .25mg.......12/25/2014 -Taper Ativan by 4% due to paradoxical reaction .24mg...11/18/2015-Taper Ativan 1% CURRENTLY ON: .2376mg Ativan taken in 6 .0396mg doses.

• 1 month later...

God is not in the healing bussiness, I dont think so, he enjoys seeing you broke, sick with no family like me

He is really happy

Please note - I am not a medical practitioner and I do not give medical advice. I offer an opinion based on my own experiences, reading and discussion with others.

God is not in the healing bussiness, I dont think so, he enjoys seeing you broke, sick with no family like me

He is really happy

I am sorry you are suffering. Most of us are. I don't believe God is enjoying any of this. But, I can see how it would seem like He is distant. I don't have all the answers. All I know, is that He is all I have, all I have ever had, and the only reason I am alive. That's all I know. I wish I could offer more.

There are so many of us here suffering. Maybe reading our threads will help you feel less alone.

SelmaLady

Luv2Knit

Meimeiquest

All of these people are Christians, I believe. And, they are hurting, or have suffered tremendously.

I get frustrated too. Its a tragic situation.

2005-Zoloft bad reaction.....2006-Lexepro......2012-Upped Lexepro.......2013-Upped Lexepro......2/2014- Attempted Taper Lexepro...2/2014- Updosed Lexepro.......3/2014-Ativan.....5/2014- CT switch from Lexpro to Effexor.....

5/2014-7/2014-Tapered Ativan from 1mg to .25mg.....6/2014-Bad reaction to Effexor........7/2014- Rapid taper Effexor every other day......7/5/2014- Off Effexor.......7/2014-12/2014 - Ativan .25mg.......12/25/2014 -Taper Ativan by 4% due to paradoxical reaction .24mg...11/18/2015-Taper Ativan 1% CURRENTLY ON: .2376mg Ativan taken in 6 .0396mg doses.

• 2 weeks later...

So pleased I found this

. The master seems distant at present but at times ive felt His presence So strongly.

He,s undoubtedly saved my life through this ordeal and continues to be my rock when all else fails.

Thankyou Jesus.

Is there a spiritual section on Sa?

Ct from 60mg Prozac May 2012

Taper from 2.4mg Nitrapepam  for 1 and half yrs.Finally over on Nov 17th 2014

Still in a very bad place :(

So pleased I found this

. The master seems distant at present but at times ive felt His presence So strongly.

He,s undoubtedly saved my life through this ordeal and continues to be my rock when all else fails.

Thankyou Jesus.

Is there a spiritual section on Sa?

Hey!

Yes, we have a couple of threads

"Let's pray for one another" is one and there are a couple of other ones under the "Finding Meaning" topic.

There are a couple of us here that share faith together, it really really helps me, and I hope it helps you!!

Meimeiquest has also posted some video sermons under the "Finding Meaning" topic. They are geared towards our situation. They may be something to check out!

:) Glad you found us!!

Me too. I found this as I was looking at what other people were looking at. !!

I don't know why its important but I like to know where the other believers are. I know on PP a couple of them would just say a word of scripture to my cries for help and it was more than enough.   THANKYOU x x x  :)

Ct from 60mg Prozac May 2012

Taper from 2.4mg Nitrapepam  for 1 and half yrs.Finally over on Nov 17th 2014

Still in a very bad place :(

Me too. I found this as I was looking at what other people were looking at. !!

I don't know why its important but I like to know where the other believers are. I know on PP a couple of them would just say a word of scripture to my cries for help and it was more than enough. THANKYOU x x x :)

You are welcome!!!! :) we are here, and there are a few of us. I'm glad it comforts you. It does me too.

• 3 weeks later...

There are several of us that pray for each other. I pray for everyone every day, and I'm pretty sure others do too. If I know the exact need, fine. Everyone here is suffering, though, and needs a touch from God!! I actually just discovered the "Let's Pray For One Another" thread yesterday, so now I will be checking in there frequently.

lionofjuda, I know it is difficult to keep your faith in the middle of all this. Satan knows it too. An occasional "Get thee behind me, satan" is very effective. Just keep on praising God!

One of my favorite songs is "Praise You In This Storm" by Casting Crowns.

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

please pray for me and forgive me for my previous comments about God

He is not responsible of what happened to me

Please note - I am not a medical practitioner and I do not give medical advice. I offer an opinion based on my own experiences, reading and discussion with others.

Absolutely! I will definitely pray for you. There is nothing to forgive. We are only human, and it is totally understandable under these circumstances. Try to keep your eyes on God. He will sustain you in this time of need, whereas the enemy will attempt to tear you down and pull you away from God.

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy