SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Carmie: accidently doubling up on Seroquel one day while tapering

Carmie

24 minutes ago, Carmie said:

Thank you too for the hugs, the stress is not due to withdrawals, but I hope I can learn to deal with it so when withdrawals are severe it won’t make them worse, 

Im happy to hear from your positive feedback. Stay away for temporary if you cant read others sad stories because this will effect your moody and feeling too. Do some meditation to keep your mind calming down and relax.Thinking of you and hugs.😘

Mid December 16 lorezapam 1mg and lexapro 5mg

Early April17 updosed lorezapam 2mg, mid Apr17 taper 1.5mg, mid May17-1.25mg, early Jun17- 1mg, mid Jun17-0.75mg, mid July17-0.5mg, End July 17 reduce from 0.4mg, 0.3mg,0.2mg until 0.1mg.lorezapam free on 9 August 2017.

Early Mar17 updosed to Lexapro 10mg , end Mar17 reduced 7.5mg, mid May17 reduced 0.5mg, End Aug17 reduced 2.5mg, early Sep17 -1.5mg, Mid Sept-1mg, End Sept - 0.5mg .lexapro free on 26 September 2017

Supplement- omega fish oil and magnesium citrate only.

34 minutes ago, Carmie said:

Thank u everyone who connected with me on my post. Much appreciated. I really do appreciate everyone who has been kind enough to interact with me here. We are all going through the same pain of withdrawals n other things in our lives can make withdrawals even harder. 

The journey of going through withdrawals is the hardest one we will ever face, that being said, we will all get there in the end, one day at a time, one minute at a time.

Thanks again to everyone’s kindness on here, my love goes out to all of you. 

I will connect again with you soon on your threads, but at the moment just trying to keep my head above water. I can’t cope today with reading anyone’s sad stories as I’m such an empath n I really feel everyone’s pain deeply.

Sending much love love to each n every one of you💚💚💚💚😘

Thank u Gridley, 

Yes, stress certainly makes everything worse. Withdrawals are more severe when under stress unrelated to withdrawals. 

I have ongoing stress unrelated to withdrawals but I try n cope the best I can.

I have a lot of strategies I can incorporate in my life, but I’m a work in progress n it’s one day at a time. 

Thank u so much for your thoughts n kindness 💚💚

Thank you Rosetta, 

We certainly don’t need extra stress. Like you, a lot of it has to do with narcissistic abuse, but at the moment I don’t feel like sharing it on SA. I’ve always been a caring person and I never knew why people could abuse other people. It hurts n I know you find it hard to forgive the abuse. 

I forgive people all the time, but it doesn’t mean I forget. 

I’m still trying to deal with the pain. FasterEft has helped me so much, I really need to practice it in a daily basis. I have been so slack with it but when I’ve done it the results have been incredible. I must incorporate it in my life again soon. 

Thank u Rosetta for being such an inspiration on here. As I mentioned before, you were one of the first people that welcomed me to SA n I will never forget that. You have such a beautiful soul.

My heart goes out to you, n especially to the problems you have with hoarding. When I read what you went through in your childhood it broke my heart. I can see though why you feel stuck. 

Im the opposite, I hate having a lot of stuff, I’m continually decluttering. I’m a bit of a minimalist, Im always giving things away. I hate owning lots of stuff n shopping is not one of my loves. I don’t enjoy shopping at all. I only go shopping when I really need something, and then it’s a chore.

Im happiest in nature, I love being anywhere near water.

Sending you hugs Rosetta n when I learn more about how to make peace with narcissistic abuse I’ll let u kniw💚

Thank u so much Miracle for your kind words 

Thank you too for the hugs, the stress is not due to withdrawals, but I hope I can learn to deal with it so when withdrawals are severe it won’t make them worse, 

Sending hugs right back at you🤗

Hi Martina, 

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I always try n look at the positive in ea h day. I always look at things I can be grateful for. 

I don’t have a forest close by as I live in the city but as soon as I can I will be going back to the beach n nature. I loooove nature so much. I hate living in the city, I’d love to live out in the country or near the beach. There is nothing better than enjoying creation. 

Hopefully I’ll get down to the Coast to visit my sister again soon n spend time at the beach n nature. 

I try n look for parks in the city too, Im a nature girl. 

Sending big big hugs to you 🤗

Hi mmt, 

Thank you for your message. 

I got my compounded formula of 7.5mg yesterday  n I put it in 300mg of water, I will do this for at least two weeks n then I’ll taper down by 4ml as you recommended. Thank u so much for your advice, your kindness is appreciated.

I probably won’t be using my small mortar n pestle  that I carried around anymore. I have to carry around my measuring cylinder n jar to shake my concoction from now on if I go on holiday. My large mortar n pestle at home will be used for rushing herbs n spices, but no more tablets.

Do I go down by 4ml every week for the month? Still too braindead to figure out the math. 

Thanks again💚😘

Hi Hopefull, 

Thank you for reading my thread, 

I somehow managed to get from 300mg to 7.5mg. By, the looks of it it will still take me another ten yeRs to get off this doing the brassmonkey slide. I need to go slowly because if I don’t the akathisia gets unbearable. 

This journey is is definitely hard. One day at a time, one day apt a time💚💚

Thank you wantrelief, 

Your kindness is very much appreciated 

Sending you a really big hug🤗

Thank you for all the love n hugs n kind words Direstraits, 

I’m sending them right back to you 🤗

Hi Lillabella, 

Thank you so much for your kind words, 

I hope you’re doing okay. I know you’ve been in quite a bit of panic. Just know that people on here will help you get through these hard times. They can’t take away your pain, but it’s good to know that other people understaywhat you’re going through. 

I can’t read people’s sad stories at the moment as I’m going through such headache, but as soon as I can I’ll read your thread again.

Hang in there, we can do this🤗💚🤗🤗

Hi Carmie,

Thanks, I can imagine my posts have been hard to read. I have been in a major panic, it's taking me some time to understand what has happened.

I hope you are ok and are able to rest, 

Lilabella

11 July 2018 3.75mg zopiclone 14 days missed one dose at least doubled one dose 

22 July 2018 2 mg Valium one week ish

30/july/18 quetiapine 25

31/july/2018 quetiapine 100

1/August/2018 quetiapine 200

14/August/2018 quetiapine 100

14/ September /2018 Quetiapine 87.5mg

Not doing so well on this drop. 

many changes up and down as doctors didn't believe me when I said I needed to go slowly down. Withdrawal became impossible to function and I was hospitalised. 

Feb 2021- now  10 mg olanzapine 

• Moderator Emeritus
22 minutes ago, Lilabella said:

Hi Carmie,

Thanks, I can imagine my posts have been hard to read. I have been in a major panic, it's taking me some time to understand what has happened.

I hope you are ok and are able to rest, 

Lilabella

Hi Lilabella, 

It’s normal to be in a panic, especially when you have akathisia. I wish I could do something to make your akathisia go away. I know when I’ve gone through akathisia it is unbearable at times. I just kept distracting myself so I could get to the end of the day. 

There really is no answer to akathisia, except to try n taper as slow as you can go. I hope you’re doing okay. This forum is absolutely amazing for support. 

I have gotten so much support on here n I love encouraging others, but every now n again I have to switch off as it gets too much.  I’m really ill with a chronic illness too. 

I hope to catch up with you on your thread real soon again. Please get to know different ones on this site as it’s wonderful to have such an interchange of encouragement.

Sending u lots of hugs🤗🤗😂

31 minutes ago, Miracle123 said:

Im happy to hear from your positive feedback. Stay away for temporary if you cant read others sad stories because this will effect your moody and feeling too. Do some meditation to keep your mind calming down and relax.Thinking of you and hugs.😘

Hi Miracle, 

Thank you for your lovely message. Yes, at the moment I can’t read other people’s sad stories as I’m in a lot of pain of heart unrelated to withdrawals. 

My idea of meditation is not the same  as others, it’s pondering on the marvels of creation, being out in nature n pondering the beautiful flowers, trees, water etc. I don’t empty my mind but I marvel at all the things around me.

I need to start doing FasterEft again. It has helped me with lots of things in the past. I really want to do it again. It’s amazing. It helps to stop the emotions connected with things that have happened to us or are happening to us. You don’t forget what’s happened but you no longer feel strong emotions, you are no longer triggered. 

I have a friend who is a FasterEft practioner, I must go n see her again too. 

Im really sick with CFS so everything is overwhelming at the moment. I spend lots of time in bed. I’m struggling just to think straight. I really, really need to do FasterEft again at home n also see my friend who is a practitioner. Nothing else helps me as much as that. 

Today I did some diamond paintings, it’s a wonderful distraction. I did an Italian seaside scene. I also did some crochet. Finished a blanket for a friend n I’m making one for myself now in a beach inspired blue. The beach is my happy place. 

Im watching Netflix at the moment n crocheting. 

Im excited too as a friend of mine got us tickets to see Phil Collins, Im a major music freak. I couldn’t count how many concerts I’ve been to. Concerts are one of the things I always look forward to. Loooooove music!!!

Hope you’re doing okay Miracle, will check your thread as soon as I’m able to, just can’t cope with too much sadness st the moment as I really feel other people’s pain.

Sending love n hugs🤗💚

Been on APs, benzos, ADs and opiates, for chronic pain. Had Akathisia in the past that made me suicidal. Still on Seroquel. 2019:➡️ March10=7.25mg ✔️ April17=7.0✔️ June5=6.75✔️ July14=6.50✔️ Aug28=6.25✔️ Oct10=6.20  ✔️ Oct21=6.0✔️ Dec16=5.80 ✔️ 2020➡️ Jan 21=5.60 ✔️ April2=5.40 ✔️ May29=5.20 ✔️ Aug14= 5.0 ✔️Sep29=4.80✔️2021➡️ Jan31=4.60 mg✔️ April24=4.40mg✔️Jul17=4.30mg ✔️ Aug 28=4.20 ✔️ Oct 11=4.15✔️Nov1=4.10 ✔️ Nov21= 4.05✔️ Dec13= 4mg ✔️2022 ➡️ Jan8=3.95✔️ Jan31=3.90✔️ March2=3.85 ✔️ April4=3.80 ✔️ June16=3.75✔️ July26=3.70✔️ Sep2=3.65✔️ Oct21=3.60 ✔️ Dec8=3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️ March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

• Moderator Emeritus

One last thought for today. Though I’m unable to read any of the sad stories on here at the moment I just wanted to say please find things to look forward to no matter how much pain you’re in. I’m excited to see Phil Collins in February next year. I’ve got a John Farnham concert in December too. Music is a big part of my life, so is art.

I really am well n  truly sorry that all of you are struggling so much. This really is a horrific journey but we will get there in the end. 

Im putting on the headphones now n cranking up Phil Collins. 

Wishing everyone the best💚💚💚💚💚

Been on APs, benzos, ADs and opiates, for chronic pain. Had Akathisia in the past that made me suicidal. Still on Seroquel. 2019:➡️ March10=7.25mg ✔️ April17=7.0✔️ June5=6.75✔️ July14=6.50✔️ Aug28=6.25✔️ Oct10=6.20  ✔️ Oct21=6.0✔️ Dec16=5.80 ✔️ 2020➡️ Jan 21=5.60 ✔️ April2=5.40 ✔️ May29=5.20 ✔️ Aug14= 5.0 ✔️Sep29=4.80✔️2021➡️ Jan31=4.60 mg✔️ April24=4.40mg✔️Jul17=4.30mg ✔️ Aug 28=4.20 ✔️ Oct 11=4.15✔️Nov1=4.10 ✔️ Nov21= 4.05✔️ Dec13= 4mg ✔️2022 ➡️ Jan8=3.95✔️ Jan31=3.90✔️ March2=3.85 ✔️ April4=3.80 ✔️ June16=3.75✔️ July26=3.70✔️ Sep2=3.65✔️ Oct21=3.60 ✔️ Dec8=3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️ March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi @Carmie! I've just finished reading your introduction and the last few pages, but I wanted to get to your thread sooner than I did. Interacting with people is hard for me sometimes during WD, even on the internet so it took a while I'm afraid. 

It can be overwhelming reading here sometimes, it's important to prioritize yourself. You definitely deserve that.

I want to thank you for introducing me to your concept about creating happy memories to save for the waves. To hear it worded like that made it very concrete for me and I actually have it written down now. I also plan on doing some sort of happy wall. I've taken a lot from your thread just from reading a few pages so I will try to get through it all as soon as possible. 

I also think you're managing the tapering extremely well, along with many other people on here. Just the process of calculating the doses would be overwhelming to me (I was never good at math). 

Happy to hear about the concert, sounds super exciting! 

I hope you don't feel obligated to get back to this as soon as possible, needing time is understandable. Take care and hope you feel better soon! Hugs.

2011-2015: Escitalopram (Cipralex) 20 mg, Voxra 300 mg (quit Voxra in late 2015, no issues)

2016: Started tapering Escitalopram 5 mg at a time, every fourth week

July 24th, 2016: Escitalopram 5 mg

April 2nd, 2017: Quit last dosage (WD worsened a lot)

Ca 6 last months of 2017: Taking Diazepam 15-25 mg irregularly, less than once a month

Ca Dec 2017: Out of Diazepam, i.e free from all prescribed drugs

Now: Still drug free

Supplements: Irregular intake of Omega-3, magnesium, vitamin D.

• Moderator Emeritus
1 minute ago, Sunnyday said:

Hi @Carmie! I've just finished reading your introduction and the last few pages, but I wanted to get to your thread sooner than I did. Interacting with people is hard for me sometimes during WD, even through the internet so it took a while I'm afraid. 

It can be overwhelming reading here sometimes, it's important to prioritize yourself. You definitely deserve that.

I want to thank you for introducing me to your concept about creating happy memories to save for the waves. To hear it worded like that made it very concrete for me and I actually have it written down now. I also plan on doing some sort of happy wall. I've taken a lot from your thread just from reading a few pages so I will try to get through it all as soon as possible. 

I also think you're managing the tapering extremely well, along with many other people on here. Just the process of calculating the doses would be overwhelming to me (I was never good at math). 

Happy to hear about the concert, sounds super exciting! 

I hope you don't feel obligated to get back to this as soon as possible, needing time is understandable. Take care and hope you feel better soon! Hugs.

Hi Sunnyday, 

Thank u for your comments. I’m listening to Phil Collins while writing this, but in a minute I will put on the headphones n chill.Again Thank u for connecting with me, I definitely don’t feel obligated in replying. It warms my heart so much that there are people out there like you that understand the pain we all go through with withdrawals.

Yes, it can be hard interacting with people during withdrawals. I’ve been so blessed with many friends that take me as I come. I’m an extrovert and have no problem interacting with people but when withdrawals are severe I want to crawl into a hole. The amazing thing is that even though my friends don’t understand they are still there for me. 

Im so happy you are going to make a happy wall too. It helps me so much. When I wake up in the morning n I’m sad I look at my wall n it makes me smile. I have positive signs I’ve painted n I’m going to put up other artwork I’ve made. I’ve got balloons up there, I looooove balloons. 

Im so glad you like the concept of making happy memories when in windows. It helps me so much. It helps me to see that there will be more happy memories in the future n it makes me smile to look back at the memories I’ve made.

When I’m up to reading more of people’s stories again I’ll check out your thread. At the moment I’m dealing with a lot of stress n everything seems overwhelming n I get too sad reading about other people’s pain. 

Thank u again sooo much for connecting with me.

Okay, time for headphones, Sending u big, big hugs🤗🤗🤗

Good to see you are doing well Carmie!

Origin of Panic Attack and Anxiety Disorder: Overdose of Hallucinogenic HOT-7.

2013-09 20mg escitalopram. In the 4 first months 0.5-1mg/day Alprazolam for sleep & difficult situations.

Tapered the first time from 20mg to 0mg in 17 months or so. Withdrawal 6-8 weeks after last dose. Didn't taper enough to low enough doses (+-1mg).

2015-01-02 Back on 10mg after one week of delayed withdrawal. Stable in 8 days.

Second time tapered 2 years from 10mg to 1.6mg. Stable for half a year in range 2.5mg-1.6mg.

2017-07-28 Measurement errors: went for 1-2 weeks on 2mg. Restlessness and anxiety. Tried back to go back to 1.7mg for 5 days. Anxiety stayed.

2017-08-03 - 2017-08-20 Switched to liquid Lexapro 20mg/ml (1 drop is 1mg). Updosed to 2mg hoping to stabilize. Horrible Panic and Anxiety. Hold for 17 days hoping to stabilize. Didn't work enough for me at the time.

2017-08-20 End of holiday approaching. No more time. Decision to up dose to 5mg escitalopram. Back to the pills. Tapering alprazolam.

A lot of side effects: Akathisia, more anxiety, very troubling sleep, every thought and movement gave me panic attacks. Worst time of my life. I did learn coping skills in this period. A lot. Mastering meditation, mastering floating technique and more Claire Weekes stuff... Can handle extreme anxiety pretty decent now.

2017-09-30 Going down again because holding got worse almost every day. ADVICE TO OTHER ESCITALOPRAM PEOPLE, if updose doesn't work in two weeks, go down again!!! WD is not as brutal as adverse updose effects! After every taper (while tapering pretty manageable, after couple weeks holding, akathisia and extreme anxiety came back)

2018-01-29 Got to ZERO. A hard way down for sure. And now hoping for improvements along the way... Tapering melatonin gave me dystonic reactions however.
14 months after zero: Alternating akathisia, dystonic reactions and WD. Very unstable. No meds whatsoever. 31 months after zero: dystonia got worse, still very high anxiety, and many symptoms... no healing in sight. Adverse reaction destroyed me.

• Moderator Emeritus
9 hours ago, TheWayBack said:

Good to see you are doing well Carmie!

Thanks for dropping by TheWayBack, 

Thanks for your kind words. I’m still coping with a lot of stress n can’t read too much on here at the moment, but I really appreciate all the kind people such as yourself.

I changed from tablet to capsule a couple of days ago, tonight will be day three taking a capsule. I’ve been putting the 7.5mg compounded capsule in 300mg of water. I’m going to do this for a couple of weeks before I taper down. 

I hope you have a happy day☀️☀️☀️

• Moderator Emeritus
On 8/30/2018 at 12:39 PM, Carmie said:

Yes, it can be hard interacting with people during withdrawals. I’ve been so blessed with many friends that take me as I come. I’m an extrovert and have no problem interacting with people but when withdrawals are severe I want to crawl into a hole. The amazing thing is that even though my friends don’t understand they are still there for me. 

When I’m up to reading more of people’s stories again I’ll check out your thread. At the moment I’m dealing with a lot of stress n everything seems overwhelming n I get too sad reading about other people’s pain. 

Thank u again sooo much for connecting with me.

Okay, time for headphones, Sending u big, big hugs🤗🤗🤗

Having friends that understand or/and accept the situation is amazing during withdrawal, without exaggeration. I have one who understands and I've been sure to tell that friend how much it means to me. It's invaluable.

I understand, like someone else said stress can be extremely hard on anyone especially in withdrawal. I hope you are able to relax soon and are able to create some happy memories!

Big hugs to you as well.

2011-2015: Escitalopram (Cipralex) 20 mg, Voxra 300 mg (quit Voxra in late 2015, no issues)

Ca 6 last months of 2017: Taking Diazepam 15-25 mg irregularly, less than once a month

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Carmie,

Where are you at with the new, compounded Seroquel?

Did you get it picked up yet?

I'm wondering how it liquefies as compared to your basic tablet/pill form that you were using.

I hope it's a good one for you today overall.......blue skies and sunshine!

Love, peace, healing, and growth,

mmt

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

• Moderator Emeritus
9 hours ago, Sunnyday said:

Having friends that understand or/and accept the situation is amazing during withdrawal, without exaggeration. I have one who understands and I've been sure to tell that friend how much it means to me. It's invaluable.

I understand, like someone else said stress can be extremely hard on anyone especially in withdrawal. I hope you are able to relax soon and are able to create some happy memories!

Big hugs to you as well.

Hi Sunnyday, 

Thanks for dropping by. Yes, it’s amazing having caring friends. I really feel very blessed. I’m catching up with friends tomorrow n I’m also going to lunch with other friends on Monday. Even when I’ve been in waves my friends still spend time with me, I don’t feel like I’m great company then as all I’m trying to do is to survive during the day but they don’t care. 

If I’m too sick to go out but need to chat to someone I know they are only a phone call away. 

I want to incorporate strategies in my life again that  have fallen by the wayside that can help me with the stress I’m going through. I’m going to start doing FasterEft again, it is the one thing that has always helped me the most. I know the things that help but sometimes when things seem overwhelming we can tend to just become numb and procrastinate.

It’s amazing how well this technique works. It changes the negative emotions to positive ones in your brain. No matter what pain you’re going through if you do this technique you will no longer have negative emotions connected with the event or situation. The effects of tapping change not only your mind but your physical well-being as well. It changes the structure of your neocortex and old connections are replaced by new ones. 

So if you tap regularly you actually change the neural connections which results in the way you think. I’ve been doing some study on it last night again. I just keep procrastinating about doing it, I’ve been so slack, but I really want to start doing it again. I’ve got a lot of things I need to do this weekend but I’m hoping to start on Monday. A good idea I think might be to actually schedule half an hour to an hour every day at the same time n do it. Once something becomes a habit you just automatically do it.

One of my friends is a practitioner as well n in the future I might see her again too, she’s very good. You don’t need a practitioner though, you can do it yourself. One treatment I had with her though changed my neocortex so much as regards how I thought about hospitals. I have a spent a lot of time in hospitals due to many different health issues n every time I would take the bus that went past the hospital I would get this feeling of being trapped. 

I wasn’t afraid of hospitals n still visited people there but there was always a feeling of I’m going to end up there again n be trapped in a hospital ward. I love the outdoors n I love nature n exploring n adventures n new things, and to me being stuck in a hospital ward represented being trapped n imprisoned. 

Anyway, after the FasterEft session with my friend that feeling vanished, I no longer have it anymore. I can go past the hospital in the bus n I have no intense feelings about it whatever. My brain has changed. 

It’s a really powerful tool n I have to stop being so slack n start incorporating it into my life again as I know it really, really helps with whatever stress I’m going through. 

The other thing I want to do again starting next week is to go back to acupuncture. I’ll ring the clinic today n make some appointments for next week. I have an acupuncturist that bulk bills so I don’t have to pay anything.

The first thing I did this morning when I woke up was deep breathing, that would be a great habit to incorporate every morning too, start the day right. 

I just need to find a little equilibrium in my life again n the stresses I go through will be more bearable. We are all works in progress. 

Another thing I’m incorporating again is journaling. I used to journal all the time. I’ll use my computer as I can get the thought in my head down quicker. Journaling always helps me to get a perspective on things too. 

So there are a few of the strategies I’ll be incorporating into my life again to help dampen my stress again. 

How are you doing Sunnyday?

Sending you big hugs🤗🤗

6 hours ago, manymoretodays said:

Hi Carmie,

Where are you at with the new, compounded Seroquel?

Did you get it picked up yet?

I'm wondering how it liquefies as compared to your basic tablet/pill form that you were using.

I hope it's a good one for you today overall.......blue skies and sunshine!

mmt

Hi mmt, 

Thanks for dropping by n checking up on me, much appreciated. Yes, I picked up my compounding formula on Wednesday n have been using it for three nights now. No problems so far, I’ll continue on the same dose for a fortnight as you said n then I’ll start tapering it. 

It dissolves really easily. It’s so easy now just opening the capsule n putting it in water. I put it in a jar n shake the jar as I’m now using 300mg of water n swallow the contents of the jar. With my tapering in the past on 20ml of water I just put the water in the mortar and n pestle n stirred it n took how much I needed from a syringe n swallowed that. 

No more crushing tablets. Yay! 

Have a happy day☀️☀️☀️☀️

Thanks again for your help💚💚

Yes, it liquefies really well. So easy just opening a capsule n putting it in water. No more crushing tablets. 

• Moderator Emeritus

A few last thoughts for today: 

(1) I’m definitely going to start FasterEft (as mentioned above) again on Monday. I’m going to schedule it at a particular time each day so it becomes a habit. It really does work incredibly, it helps one to get rid of the negative emotions behind the pain we’re going through. There are hundreds of free videos on YouTube. 

(2) I’m making journaling a part of my routine again. It helps to get all those haywire thoughts we have into perspective. It helps us to see clearly n look at what we do to help ourselves, no matter what the situation. Off course, there are certain things we can’t change when going through withdrawals as the meds have us in a kind of prison, but there are still things we can do in a proactive way to get through each day. 

When i journal everthing that is in my mind I find I stop ruminating. 

(3) I will continue in all my creative pursuits as they make me smile. I will continue exploring, having adventures, trying new things, creating art, listening to music, going to concerts, spending as much time as I can in nature, doing nice things for my friends, spending time with my friends, watching tv shows n movies I love, spending time with animals etc. If I’m in a severe wave n can’t do much I will have all these happy experiences to look back on. 

(4) When In severe waves I will continue to find distractions. There are sooooo many things one can do to distract oneself. Even when I’m feeling totally anhedonic n numb I will nevertheless continue doing these things as distractions n learning along the way. 

(5) I will go back to my acupuncturist n have weekly treatments. He is in the middle of the City so I can also do exploring while I’m there n enjoy buskers, go to the library, see free shows n events being shown on the Mall. Got a free Pete Murray concert there one day. There are markets there once a week too, I can go to the Botanic gardens, check out food places etc etc. 

I don’t enjoy shopping so that’s no fun for me, but I do like book stores, stores that sell DVDs n CDs and outdoor markets. When I was on holiday recently n my friends went shopping I spent time at the pool n exploring. 

(6) I will continue to be proactive n find things I can do to help me through this horrendous journey called withdrawals.

I will be adding more things to me list. One step at a time. 

Hope everyone is having a happy day☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Lovely thoughts!  Thank you Carmie! 💜

-Nardil 1976 < year, stopped. React to AD's. Klonopin .5BID 1990, 2.5mg til 2016

-Klonopin doubled Jan '16. Taper to 2.25mg May to Nov '16. Bad react to Lexapro, stop. React to Prevacid too, taper off. 

-November '16 Tapered .25mg Klonopin in hospital. Jan '17 started Viibryd, 20mg from Feb to June '17,     

-20mg to 10mg Viibryd from 3/25 to 6/10 2017, 12/15 10% Viibryd taper...back up next day

-Clonazepam 2mg to 1.85mg 4/14 '17 to end November; taper to 1mg Clonazepam in hospital 9/1 tp 9/14 '17

-Feb '18 Amiloride .25mg  5/18 off Amiloride d/t react. Clonaz compounded  

-4/27 '18 Viibryd 9.5mg, 6/11 9.0 mg, 1/27 '19 Viibryd 8.75mg, ; Clonazepam .2mg 530pm and .7mg 1130pm, Premarin .3mg 830PM CARAFATE QID 2/27/19 to 3/5/19

-July 6'19 1/2 10mg Claritin 230pm, stopped it about July 18, started Oct 11 '19, 

-7/27 Viibryd 8.5, 8/29 8.25, 10/24 8.0, 12/19 7.75, Feb '20 7.50, 3/20 7.25, 5/20 7.0, 6/20 6.75, 7/20 6.5, 8/20 6.25, 10/2 20 6.0, 11/25'20 5.75, 1/9/21 5.5, 2/23 5.25

-1015 AM Viibryd, vit D 4,000IU 130, 415 Clonazepam .2mg, 815 Premarin .3mg, 1015 Clonaz .7mg,

1115 3t fish oil+D 1145 Castor Oil 650mg(4) 1230 Carafate 1/2GM,Methylated B Vit  1/week,Reacted Mag prn

• Moderator Emeritus
1 hour ago, Rabe said:

Lovely thoughts!  Thank you Carmie! 💜

Thanks Rabe, 

I’m putting my positivity cap on 😄. There are always things we can do even when we can’t change the situations we are in, there are always coping strategies n when we feel like we can’t go on just take each minute as it comes. 

I’m continually adding coping strategies n starting to do ones again that have helped in the past. 

Do u know what I’m doing at the moment? Headphones on n am cranking up a Phil Collins concert. Looking forward to seeing him next year. 

Tonight before I go to bed I’m going to grab my computer n write out everything that’s happening in my brain, all my thoughts, I’m going to get them out of my head and into type, journaling is amazing!!! Definitely making it a daily habit again. 

I hope you’re coping okay, n even if you’re not just take it a minute at a time n find the coping strategies that help u. Everyone is different.

Thinking of u Rabe n sending big hugs🤗🤗🤗

• Moderator Emeritus

Okay, can’t help myself, have to post again.

Please find things u really love. I’m watching a Phil Collins concert n his drumming abilities are AMAZING!! Can’t wait to see him next year. 

Please find things that give u joy despite all the pain. 

Okay, it’s back to the concert😂💚

• Moderator Emeritus

Okay, I’m in hysterics at the moment. I don’t why I’m laughing but I guess if I wasn’t laughing I’d be crying. 

Hang in there everyone. 

I connected the Phil Collins YouTube concert to my speaker that flashes beautiful colours. It’s sooooo cool, the colours actually flash according to the sound of the music. 

I don’t know why I’m sharing this but I can’t stop smiling. 

Please find things that make u smile. 

I guess I’m happy too as some of my beautiful friends just contacted me too. I really am blessed with amazing friends. 

Smiling too as I have two concerts I’m looking forward to. 

Sending hugs🤗🤗🤗

Hi Carmie,

That is so lovely I'm glad you are having joy. You have inspired me,

All love 

Lilabella x

11 July 2018 3.75mg zopiclone 14 days missed one dose at least doubled one dose 

22 July 2018 2 mg Valium one week ish

30/july/18 quetiapine 25

31/july/2018 quetiapine 100

1/August/2018 quetiapine 200

14/August/2018 quetiapine 100

14/ September /2018 Quetiapine 87.5mg

Not doing so well on this drop. 

many changes up and down as doctors didn't believe me when I said I needed to go slowly down. Withdrawal became impossible to function and I was hospitalised. 

Feb 2021- now  10 mg olanzapine 

• Moderator Emeritus
24 minutes ago, Lilabella said:

Hi Carmie,

That is so lovely I'm glad you are having joy. You have inspired me,

All love 

Lilabella x

Hi Lilabella, 

You’re such a sweetie pie. Yes, I’m still smiling. I’m so amazed at Phil Collin’s drumming. Can’t wait to see him in concert. 

This journey is hard n I keep trying to find some things that bring me joy n music definitely does. 

I haven’t been able to read a lot but I’m going to check out your thread now. There are so many kind people that have interacted with me on my thread n I hope to get to all of them next week.

If anyone is reading this that has commented on my post I just want to say thank u so much. I will interact again soon 💚💚💚

• Moderator Emeritus

I just spent over half an hour journaling on my computer. I would do more but I’m ready for beddy byes. It is such a great feeling to get all your thoughts out of your head. I used to do it all the time, the best times to do it I find is first thing in the morning as it helps you sort out your thoughts for the day and also in the evening as it helps you process your thoughts for the day.

I hope some some of you find journaling beneficial too. 

Good nite from Australia everyone😴😴

• Moderator Emeritus

Could someone please be so kind as to help me @manymoretodays @Altostrata @Gridley Or any of the other moderators.

I changed to capsules four days ago n now I have bad akathisia tonight. It’s the kind where I feel the need to move constantly. Usually when I’ve had akathisia in the past it’s not that kind. This is like restless leg syndrome in my arms n legs. I can’t sleep. 

Ive only had the continuing to move kind of akathisia once in the past from meds that they took me off after which the akathisia stopped. 

I don’t know what to do n I’m a bit scared. Should I go back to tablets or should I just wait it out? 

Thank u💚

• Administrator

It sounds like you may be taking a bit too much in your compounded capsule ----> liquid technique. Suggest you reduce your liquid measurement slightly.

Why could the pharmacy not make a compounded liquid for you?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Moderator Emeritus
2 hours ago, Altostrata said:

It sounds like you may be taking a bit too much in your compounded capsule ----> liquid technique. Suggest you reduce your liquid measurement slightly.

Why could the pharmacy not make a compounded liquid for you?

Hi Alto, 

I don’t quite understand what you mean by reducing the liquid because it’s still a 7.5mg dose. I’m still taking the same amount I was taking in tablet form. I haven’t actually tapered as yet. I wanted to put it in a large amount of water so that I could microtaper, I’m putting it in 300ml. If I don’t put it in enough water I can’t make the doses tiny enough eventually. What do you suggest? 

I know different measuring devices are different so maybe changing from the formula I was making with the tablets to this one is a little different in the amount I’m taking? Should I see if I stabilise on it first? 

The akathisia subsided after a little while n I got to sleep. I just had the inner vibrations left. I have an internal kind of akathisia this morning, not where I feel I need to keep moving. I’m doing okay this morning. 

I didn’t ask for a compounded liquid. I didn’t know how that would work n I’m not sure if they make it. I could look into that. Compounding is really expensive, I spent $100 on the capsules. 

• Moderator Emeritus

@Altostrata Oops, I sent that last message before I finished. A bit braindead this morning. 

Thank u for your advice Alto💚💚

• Moderator Emeritus
On 8/31/2018 at 11:43 PM, Carmie said:

I’m going to start doing FasterEft again, it is the one thing that has always helped me the most. I know the things that help but sometimes when things seem overwhelming we can tend to just become numb and procrastinate.

The other thing I want to do again starting next week is to go back to acupuncture. I’ll ring the clinic today n make some appointments for next week. I have an acupuncturist that bulk bills so I don’t have to pay anything.

Another thing I’m incorporating again is journaling. I used to journal all the time. I’ll use my computer as I can get the thought in my head down quicker. Journaling always helps me to get a perspective on things too. 

How are you doing Sunnyday?

Sending you big hugs🤗🤗

I've heard about EFT before, I actually tried it many years ago but I never went through with it.  Maybe I should give it another try, seems like it can actually help.  You're right though about procrastination. I often feel like the anxiety is very crippling as well when it gets really bad. That's one reason why the windows are worth so much.

Acupuncture sounds like a great idea and so does journaling. I've been doing journaling or ''writing therapy'' since a while back. Started after reading a study where they claimed that at least 20 minutes of journaling about feelings could be as effective as regular therapy. Like you said it helps a lot to put perspective on the thoughts, and also give some kind of structure to it I think. Makes the thoughts feel less like a burden as well.

I'm doing better than usual the last few days actually, thanks for asking. Hope you're doing good as well!

Edit: I also hope you'll be able to get rid of the akathisia, sounds awful. I'm not sure what it's like, but I have had some very intense tics during my wd that can be extremely tiring. Hoping for the best for you.

Hugs, take care.

Happy to hear you are feeling better Carmie!💜

-Nardil 1976 < year, stopped. React to AD's. Klonopin .5BID 1990, 2.5mg til 2016

-Klonopin doubled Jan '16. Taper to 2.25mg May to Nov '16. Bad react to Lexapro, stop. React to Prevacid too, taper off. 

-November '16 Tapered .25mg Klonopin in hospital. Jan '17 started Viibryd, 20mg from Feb to June '17,     

-20mg to 10mg Viibryd from 3/25 to 6/10 2017, 12/15 10% Viibryd taper...back up next day

-Clonazepam 2mg to 1.85mg 4/14 '17 to end November; taper to 1mg Clonazepam in hospital 9/1 tp 9/14 '17

-Feb '18 Amiloride .25mg  5/18 off Amiloride d/t react. Clonaz compounded  

-4/27 '18 Viibryd 9.5mg, 6/11 9.0 mg, 1/27 '19 Viibryd 8.75mg, ; Clonazepam .2mg 530pm and .7mg 1130pm, Premarin .3mg 830PM CARAFATE QID 2/27/19 to 3/5/19

-July 6'19 1/2 10mg Claritin 230pm, stopped it about July 18, started Oct 11 '19, 

-7/27 Viibryd 8.5, 8/29 8.25, 10/24 8.0, 12/19 7.75, Feb '20 7.50, 3/20 7.25, 5/20 7.0, 6/20 6.75, 7/20 6.5, 8/20 6.25, 10/2 20 6.0, 11/25'20 5.75, 1/9/21 5.5, 2/23 5.25

-1015 AM Viibryd, vit D 4,000IU 130, 415 Clonazepam .2mg, 815 Premarin .3mg, 1015 Clonaz .7mg,

1115 3t fish oil+D 1145 Castor Oil 650mg(4) 1230 Carafate 1/2GM,Methylated B Vit  1/week,Reacted Mag prn

• Moderator Emeritus
On 8/25/2018 at 9:17 AM, manymoretodays said:

Hi Carmie,

You won't want to take any out as you cross over.  Not at first. 

First you will want to maintain your 7.5 mg dose per day for a couple of weeks.  When you start to remove and discard what you don't drink from your solution.......it will be on a daily basis, not weekly.  That might have been what you meant?

You're going from a tablet to a compounded capsule so we should treat that as a dose change.

With your 25 mg tablet in 20 mL(millileters) of water you got 3 doses of 7.5 mg per batch.

Your new batch of 7.5 mg in 300 mL is going to be just equivalent to a daily dose for awhile.

Once the tapering begins again, that's when you remove 4 mL from the 300 mL before you drink it that day.

Hope that makes sense.

Are you sleeping okay at this point Carmie?

And are you on any other medications at present of any kind?

When you refer to severe withdrawals.........I'm just looking at your signature.........what kind of symptoms?  I'll take a read through your introduction as well.  Thank you.

L, P, H, and growth, 

mmt

Hi @manymoretodays

Im just looking back at something you sent me the other day n you agreed that I could go from crushing my 25mg tablet in 20ml water ( which I’ve been doing for ages n I’ve got down to 7.5mg ) to putting a 7.5mg capsule in 300ml of water as I would need a larger amount of water to do the microtaper.

Last night I got really bad akathisia, it didn’t last long though. I have withdrawals this morning too, though not as severe, internal akathisia, restlessness etc. 

You said that changing from tablet to capsule should be seen as a dose change n that’s why I was thinking of staying there for a month. Do u think the withdrawals have kicked in because of this change of medium? 

I can’t see how adding less water would make a difference because it’s still the same amount as u said. It’s still 7.5mg no matter what the amount the water. I’m no expert though. @Altostrata suggested less water. 

Confused?? Should I just stay on this 7.5mg capsule in 300ml of water for a month or more until I stabilise again. 

Thanks to both of u. I sent u an earlier msg too Alto. 

What would we do without this site??  All the weird n wonderful symptoms we get could never be explained to someone not going through them.  

Hope u both have a happy day☀️☀️☀️☀️

• Moderator Emeritus
2 hours ago, Sunnyday said:

I've heard about EFT before, I actually tried it many years ago but I never went through with it.  Maybe I should give it another try, seems like it can actually help.  You're right though about procrastination. I often feel like the anxiety is very crippling as well when it gets really bad. That's one reason why the windows are worth so much.

Acupuncture sounds like a great idea and so does journaling. I've been doing journaling or ''writing therapy'' since a while back. Started after reading a study where they claimed that at least 20 minutes of journaling about feelings could be as effective as regular therapy. Like you said it helps a lot to put perspective on the thoughts, and also give some kind of structure to it I think. Makes the thoughts feel less like a burden as well.

I'm doing better than usual the last few days actually, thanks for asking. Hope you're doing good as well!

Edit: I also hope you'll be able to get rid of the akathisia, sounds awful. I'm not sure what it's like, but I have had some very intense tics during my wd that can be extremely tiring. Hoping for the best for you.

Hugs, take care.

Hi Sunnyday, 

I’ve been meaning to tell u I like your name😄☀️.

Yes, EFT, journaling n acupuncture certainly help. There are always some things we can do to help us cope. I’m glad you’ve been doing better the last few days, I’m so happy to hear that. 

I’m going to journal twice today n I’m going to start FasterEft tomorrow. I really want to make it a daily habit. 

Thank u for your kind words. Akathisia is the worst symptom ever. A lot of people on this site have it chronically when tapering too quickly. It breaks my heart to read their stories. It really is the worst symptom ever. When it goes on non stop it makes people suicidal. There is a thread on it  on this site. People do eventually get over it but sometimes it takes a long time. 

Again, I’m happy you’re doing better. All we can do is to take each moment as it comes. 

Wishing you all the best in this recovery journey💚💚

1 hour ago, Rabe said:

Happy to hear you are feeling better Carmie!💜

Hi Rabe, 

Thank you so much. Withdrawals have kicked in again from changing from tablet to capsule. They are bearable this morning though. ! Time to distract myself today. It looks like DVDs and crocheting. 

Sending hugs🤗

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Carmie said:

I know different measuring devices are different so maybe changing from the formula I was making with the tablets to this one is a little different in the amount I’m taking?

Correct. For one reason or another, the liquid you're making has an effect on you like an updose. Liquids get into your system faster than tablets, that could be what happened.

If you feel you can get used to the liquid, stay on this dosage. If the symptoms are too annoying, you might reduced the milliliter measurement by just a tiny bit. Be sure to keep notes.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

• Moderator Emeritus
6 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Correct. For one reason or another, the liquid you're making has an effect on you like an updose. Liquids get into your system faster than tablets, that could be what happened.

If you feel you can get used to the liquid, stay on this dosage. If the symptoms are too annoying, you might reduced the milliliter measurement by just a tiny bit. Be sure to keep notes.

Thank u soooo much Alto, 

I’ll see how I go n try n stabilise on this even if it takes more than a month. I can cope okay with akathisia as long as it’s not too severe, it’s an internal one now that I normally get when withdrawing.

The akathisia last night was bad, though fortunately it didn’t last too long, I felt like I had to keep moving. 

If it gets bad I’ll take a couple of mls out of the water liquid like u mentioned. Thank u 💚

• Moderator Emeritus

@Altostrata. P.s. I was already using liquid with the tablet

• Moderator Emeritus
2 hours ago, Altostrata said:

2 hours ago, Carmie said:

I can’t see how adding less water would make a difference because it’s still the same amount as u said. It’s still 7.5mg no matter what the amount the water. I’m no expert though. @Altostrata suggested less water. 

Hi Carmie,

Keep mixing your capsulized compounded tablet in the same amount of water.   Are you using a glass container with markings?  I used a plastic container when I liquified.  I'm just wondering.  I think it would be easier to see if any particles remained with a glass container.  And then, at this point in time, after you drink the 10 ounces(300 mL)..........you could just add a bit more water to get the rest of the particles down, if you see any remaining.  I would not switch mixing containers now though.......even if you are using plastic.

So......I don't know if you are getting less now overall, or more, of your 7.5mg active ingredient.  

Ideally,  I might have asked you to do 1/2 of your dose using your old solution (25mg per 20ML)- 1/2 of the mL that was equal to 7.5 mg, so you would be doing 3.75 mg of the old and then just 150 mL of your new solution(3.75 mg).  As you said it was your same tablet being compounded into a capsule.......my best thought was that it would go seamlessly, without any glitches.

Since this is going to be day or night 5, of your new solution you may just want to stay put.  You did note some improvement above.  That's great!!  I'm so sorry that you have had to experience ANY difficulty with the change over.  I know that any restlessness and having the need to pace, etc, must be a bit scary........as you have had it severe in the past.

I think what Alto is referring to......... is to take out a small amount using your syringe(just a few mL) once it is mixed up, and before you drink it.  So then you would be lessening your dose slightly.

Is the $100.00(US dollars I'm assuming) for the entire 6 month supply of capsules?  That's not so bad, if so.  I hope so.

Fingers crossed and sending virtual positivity intentions that this is just a minor adjustment blip.  Keep us updated daily Carmie.  I've been doing the family vacation thing today, while not going anywhere far really, with my visitors from out of State.  Hoping to run the vacuum before my day is done.  And Betsey Ross cat is a bit ill. 

((((((Carmie hugs and butterfly wings))))))

mmt

p.s.  you sure get to a lot of concerts/music venues!!!  ❤️

Edited by manymoretodays

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks @manymoretodays

You n Alto are amazing. Yes, I am using a glass jar n I shake the solution well n as u said if there is any extra sediment left I add a little more water. I saw someone doing that on YouTube when they were tapering benzo. I’m getting everything in the capsule. 

I’m not too bad at the moment actually. I have withdrawals but they’re bearable. You’re right as regards I may be taking a little more or a little less than my titration with my tablet as I definitely know that measuring instruments are all quite different. Some may not be off by a lot but with these meds every tiny little difference can make a huge difference in withdrawals.

Who knows if I’m taking more or less, so I think the wise thing really is to stay put until I stabilise properly. As I said I’m not doing too bad at the moment. This process definitely isn’t linear, it’s all over the place. 

I got a bit scared last night as it brought back bad memories. I was suicidal when I was cold turkeyed off three meds n got severe akathisia. I didn’t know what was wrong with me at the time as I knew nothing about withdrawals. I thought there was something mentally wrong n my body felt like it was going to explode n I had severe electricity going all through it.

I don’t remember the names of all the meds I was put on n off. It all started off with chronic pain n then it was a downward spiral from there. 

Yes $100 Australian isn’t too bad for six months worth of capsules. It’s so good to know that I have six months worth here. I don’t have to keep going back to the doctor for my script. I still have to pay for my Phil Collins concert, and yes I do go to a lot of concerts. It’s something that I really enjoy n it gives me something to look forward to. I think we all need to find things we love so we have fun things to anticipate in the future. Now to scrape together the $132 for the concert.

😄. One of my friends pays for our tickets n then I just have to pay it off. 

I hope you have fun on your family vacation with your visitors. I love adventures n exploring. You don’t really even need to travel to another town it City,  there are always lots of places to explore no matter where we live that we’ve never been to. We could hop on a bus n drive to a suburb we have never been to or haven’t explored fully. 

Sorry to hear about Betsey Ross, is that your ***** cat? 

Thanks again for dropping by💚💚💚

• Moderator Emeritus

Still here.  Worried about Carmie......:-)  It's a good worry though so don't worry about me wanting the best for you.  Vacuuming IS NOT high priority around here.

Just one thing to add to that last thesis. B)

If you do make another change, like taking out a bit from the mixed solution.......  try and stick with it, unless you get worse, for at least another 4 days.  It seems it took about that long for any change in solution/mixture/active ingrediant of your Seroquel, to register.

Edited by manymoretodays

• Moderator Emeritus
1 minute ago, manymoretodays said:

Still here.  Worried about Carmie......:-)  It's a good worry though so don't worry about me wanting the best for you.  Vacuuming IS NOT high priority around here.

Just one thing to add to that last thesis.

If you do make another change, like taking out a bit from the mixed solution.......  try and stick with it, unless you get worse, for at least another 4 days.  It seems it took about that long for any change in solution/mixture/active ingrediant of your Seroquel, to register.

Hi again, I replied to you a moment ago. I’m not going to make any changes. I will stay where I am until I get some stability again. I’m not doing too bad at the moment. 

Thanks for caring n now get to your vacuuming 😂😘💚

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Altostrata said:

If the symptoms are too annoying, you might reduced the milliliter measurement by just a tiny bit. Be sure to keep notes.

Hi, Carmie. I did NOT mean to take out water. I meant that when you draw your dose into the oral syringe, take a little bit less. But that's only if you need to. It sounds like you might be getting accustomed to the new formula, so there may be no reason to adjust the dosage.

Whatever the pharmacist used to make your capsules might be different from the tablets you've been using; your symptoms might be a result of the switch -- but if you can give it a few days, maybe nothing to worry about,

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks so much @Altostrata

Thanks for all your kindness n for caring about everyone on this site💚